March 19, 2024, 12:05:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748523 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:30 PM »

I wouldn't care at all. Don't even like the question. Has no bearing on any fact that might be useful in finding her.
She was outside in distress ( as far as we can tell ), went walkng away from the arena. Someone took her. Because she was in distress, she was vulnerable and probably had her guard down. If she was mugged for her purse and injured it would have been close to where she was last seen and she would have been found as they had the dogs and searchers close to the last sighting.
She might have got into a vehicle with a bad guy(s) where things got out of control. She could have been tossed out of the car injured far away from where she was last seen. IMO, that is the most likely scenario.

I am still puzzled as to why the information is so sketchy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #421 on: November 11, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »

Does anyone know if it is true, that some of the friends facebook/myspaces are being deleted? Why would that be, can't you just have it on private, or am I mistaken?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: November 11, 2009, 05:14:06 PM »

I wouldn't care at all. Don't even like the question. Has no bearing on any fact that might be useful in finding her.
She was outside in distress ( as far as we can tell ), went walkng away from the arena. Someone took her. Because she was in distress, she was vulnerable and probably had her guard down. If she was mugged for her purse and injured it would have been close to where she was last seen and she would have been found as they had the dogs and searchers close to the last sighting.
She might have got into a vehicle with a bad guy(s) where things got out of control. She could have been tossed out of the car injured far away from where she was last seen. IMO, that is the most likely scenario.

I agree, I could care less if Morgan preferred women, but if the friends are maybe hiding info because of this, that is a whole other issue. I can't imagine in 2009 one would be lying about such a thing, if it could help find Morgan. I just don't know 
CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #423 on: November 11, 2009, 05:14:12 PM »

The lesbian stereotype of years past is no longer. Many people out there are not aware.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick_lesbian

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lipstick+lesbian

This if thought out, can lead to another scenario in her disappearance.

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 11, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »

The lesbian stereotype of years past is no longer. Many people out there are not aware.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipstick_lesbian

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lipstick+lesbian

This if thought out, can lead to another scenario in her disappearance.
  IF Morgan is attracted to the same sex, this may sound crazy, but I would expect her to be attracted to another attractive woman. And I certainly see where you are going, I've gone there myself, at least I think we are on the same page, sorry if I assumed wrongly. And, this would not surprise me in the least.
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

Tears everyday for Christine Sheddy's children...

« Reply #425 on: November 11, 2009, 05:32:39 PM »

Could that be if Morgan does have a different sexual preference that is why the friends might not want to say, maybe because Morgan and one of her friends have/had a relationship? Maybe a jealousy thing and something happened because of that?
It would certainly dispel the theories that she was lured outside by a "Guy", and the "backstage pass" don't think so....
It would dispel those theories. Do you not think that is a possibility, I'm having trouble with her being lured outside, not that it couldn't have happened, but for some reason I don't think it did.
I have yet to see proof that she ever arrived, so no, I dont believe she was lured outside either.

"Leave no stone unturned"
Please help find Christine Sheddy!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 11, 2009, 05:38:10 PM »

From Blink :"Now I have a headache. That jewelry description is different from what I was told was passed out to searchers ( scratching head)"
I noticed that too. Wasn't it ( from memory ) a distinctive piece of jewelry with three large links in the front ? Someone over there said they were to look for contents of a purse, but nothing specific was mentioned. 
I have a headache too. Working on something for work, a must do,and I am tired of it. 
I will be at work when Dr. Phil comes on, but I know you guys will be taking notes. My hope is that some of this crtitical misinformation is cleared up.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: November 11, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »

Could that be if Morgan does have a different sexual preference that is why the friends might not want to say, maybe because Morgan and one of her friends have/had a relationship? Maybe a jealousy thing and something happened because of that?
It would certainly dispel the theories that she was lured outside by a "Guy", and the "backstage pass" don't think so....
It would dispel those theories. Do you not think that is a possibility, I'm having trouble with her being lured outside, not that it couldn't have happened, but for some reason I don't think it did.
I have yet to see proof that she ever arrived, so no, I dont believe she was lured outside either.
I am really beginning to feel that she never arrived.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: November 11, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »

From Blink :"Now I have a headache. That jewelry description is different from what I was told was passed out to searchers ( scratching head)"
I noticed that too. Wasn't it ( from memory ) a distinctive piece of jewelry with three large links in the front ? Someone over there said they were to look for contents of a purse, but nothing specific was mentioned. 
I have a headache too. Working on something for work, a must do,and I am tired of it. 
I will be at work when Dr. Phil comes on, but I know you guys will be taking notes. My hope is that some of this crtitical misinformation is cleared up.

Sorry for your headache, I sure hope some of this misinformation is cleared up also.
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: November 11, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »

Kat Gram, no offense intended. No judgements being made here, looking for the facts to fit the pieces together. How do you know that Morgan was outside and in distress? Why would she be mugged for her purse, it was found the following morning in the RV lot with her ticket stub and phone?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: November 11, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

I'm getting a real uncomfortable feeling that the purse and phone were put there to make this look like an abduction. Just have that feeling, that there is more going on then what meets the eye, gut feeling. I don't even like what I'm thinking.
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: November 11, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »

Does anyone know if it is true, that some of the friends facebook/myspaces are being deleted? Why would that be, can't you just have it on private, or am I mistaken?
Yes its true. It could be for various reasons.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: November 11, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »

Yes its true. It could be for various reasons.
Thank-you
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 11, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »

I assumed she was distressed. From the situation. Being outside, not being able to get back in. No where to go. Chilly. Mark on chin from a slip and fall.
Alone, buds on inside. Maybe a bit intoxicated. Maybe a bit stoned. No car keys. Looking forward to the show and now outside.
There were reports of a sighting of her upset and fumbling with her cell.
I would have been distressed. More than distressed. I would have been having a crying fit.  All dressed up and no where to go.   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 11, 2009, 09:46:43 PM »

http://www.lrcf.net/photos/MorganHarrington.pdf

They have a new poster up with a description of her t shirt
It was a black Pantera one with rust lettering. A picture would be better, but I think they are getting the message. There is a description of her tights. I know I read or heard black fishnet tights, they just say black. But there is a description of the jewelry she ws wearing.

I had some issues with my Photobucky. And then when I went in, there was all sorts of old stuff that was gone. And I was there about ten days ago. I'll try to get in to do that today, but it was pizzing me off before.

The nine tix, I might have read that over at ws. ?? However, there is someone over there who had some good info ( rather than the discussion of her weight and an entire behaviour thesis on it ) as they participated in the LRC search.
That is where I read about the jewelry that was never mentioned before.

Thanks Kat, that information is wrong from an insider who has asked not to be Id'd. Their were 4 tickets purchased only.

Now I have a headache. That jewelry description is different from what I was told was passed out to searchers ( scratching head)

Trouble with that description IMO is that it's just a description -- people will imagine it various ways in their own heads.   Where's a picture ?!?   I want a picture of her from the concert, after she dressed for her mother, pretty please. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: November 11, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »

I see no reason why there isn't a picture, unless there isn't a picture that any of the friends took. So if that is the case, Morgan's mom could give a description of everything and someone could draw/photoshop the clothes she was wearing. I saw the description of what she was wearing and all the jewelry, but it still would be helpful to actually see it.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: November 11, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »

I see no reason why there isn't a picture, unless there isn't a picture that any of the friends took. So if that is the case, Morgan's mom could give a description of everything and someone could draw/photoshop the clothes she was wearing. I saw the description of what she was wearing and all the jewelry, but it still would be helpful to actually see it.

Besides giving a clear idea of what she looked like & how her hair was styled that night, a picture taken by her friends after they got to the concert, inside the arena, would convince us of two things - that she actually didn't change clothes after leaving in the ones her mom approved of, and that she actually was there. 

Maybe if we say where's a picture enough times, we'll get one !   

oh poot, I thought the Dr. Phil program was Thursday, that's what my TV listing said.  I missed it.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: November 11, 2009, 10:21:05 PM »

(snipped)

“We’re becoming a family of skeletons. Morgan, are you becoming a skeleton too?” – Dr. Phil reading from the journal of Gil Harrington ...  "

I missed this sentence the first time I read the article Trimm posted.  With all due respect to Morgan's mother in her agony ... that sentence bugs me.  What a very strange phrase.  To me. 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 11, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »

I searched for rubber band jewerly and found this.

http://www.nextgenerationpride.com/rainbow-rubber-band-ring.html
Thank-you, and that is very cute.

I had never seen one before.It is cute.

My granddaughter & her friends have been wearing multiple ponytail holders in different colors like that around their wrists as if they were bracelets for about two years.  This tells me what she'll be wanting next.   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: November 12, 2009, 02:27:56 AM »

Besides giving a clear idea of what she looked like & how her hair was styled that night, a picture taken by her friends after they got to the concert, inside the arena, would convince us of two things - that she actually didn't change clothes after leaving in the ones her mom approved of, and that she actually was there. 

Maybe if we say where's a picture enough times, we'll get one !   

oh poot, I thought the Dr. Phil program was Thursday, that's what my TV listing said.  I missed it.

I believe it is on Dr. Phil later today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.