March 19, 2024, 01:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748538 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #960 on: December 31, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

I think LE knows way more then what they are telling everyone..

I do also, at least I sure hope so.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: December 31, 2009, 03:41:21 PM »

I think they know more, also, and I think that Gil's posts reflect that they have told her things.  Her posts break my heart

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #962 on: December 31, 2009, 03:43:05 PM »

This case just breaks my heart. Morgan and her parents are in my prayers. I can't imagine the Hell they are enduring.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: December 31, 2009, 04:36:09 PM »

Prayers for Morgan and her family.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: December 31, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »

I think they know more, also, and I think that Gil's posts reflect that they have told her things.  Her posts break my heart

It's awful, but you sure could sense from Gil's post that it appears, or at least my interpretation, that someone is holding Morgan against her will.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 01, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11757635
January 1, 2010
Top 7 Stories of 2009: #1 Disappearance of Morgan Harrington

Morgan Harrington, a Virginia Tech junior, disappeared from a Metallica concert in Charlottesville on October 17.

Her mother, Gil, helped Morgan pick out her outfit that night. Her father, Dan, was supposed to help her with schoolwork the next day. She never came home.

Her disappearance was the top story of 2009, according to a vote taken by the News7 staff.

Harrington's purse and cell phone were found in the parking lot of John Paul Jones Arena at the University of Virginia.

Police conducted searches, friends passed out flyers and held vigils all hoping to find some trace of Harrington.

A timeline was released and more information about where she was last seen came to light. More than two months later and police know little more than that she was last seen near the Copely road bridge near the arena.

The night of the concert she left the arena and was not allowed back inside. She told her friends by cell phone that she would find a ride home.

Her parents say they're holding out hope.

"You feel like you're quitting on Morgan if you start that mourning process," Gil Harrington said.

"How do you mourn but not only hold out hope?" Dan Harrington said.

Each day the Harrington's struggle with not knowing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: January 02, 2010, 08:45:06 AM »

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/news/state_regional/article/MORG02_20100101-213405/314900/
Home > News> State Regional
Missing Tech student had been drinking, police say
THE ROANOKE TIMES
Published: January 2, 2010
CHARLOTTESVILLE -- Virginia State Police disclosed this week that Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington drank alcohol the night she disappeared during a Metallica concert in Charlottesville.

The disclosure, which investigators say does not play a significant role in the search, illustrates what has been described as Harrington's uncharacteristic and irrational behavior the night of Oct. 17: A woman matching her description was seen dropping her purse more than once outside John Paul Jones Arena, and later sticking out a thumb to hitchhike on the nearby Copeley Road bridge, police said.

"As far as it being a significant part of the case? No," police spokeswoman Corinne Geller said Wednesday. "We had numerous news media asking us about it as well as numerous rumors circulating in social networking sites. Today, we were in a position that we could confirm that."

The department would not release details regarding the drinking, such as how much she may have consumed and when, or if, the consumption may have impaired her judgment.

In a news conference, Lt. Joe Rader said investigators were seeking the public's help on two new points:
They're looking for a red digital camera -- a Kodak or Sony -- that may have fallen from Harrington's purse outside the arena. •They're asking people to call if they have noticed behavioral changes in anyone who attended the concert, or if they have noticed strange reactions from anyone when Harrington's disappearance is discussed. Harrington, a junior at Tech, was expected at her parents' house in Roanoke County after the concert but vanished when she left her friends about 8:20 p.m. to go to the restroom and wound up outside the arena, police have said.

About 8:48 p.m., she told her friends over the phone that she would find a way home or stay with friends in Charlottesville. Sometime between 9:20 and 9:30 p.m., she got into a vehicle on or near the Copeley Road bridge, police said.

Her purse and cell phone were found the next day near Lannigan Field track, not far from the bridge. The cell-phone battery was gone.

Investigators have looked into, though not corroborated, tips that she has been seen in states from California to Maine. They have also looked into tips from psychics who have contacted them with information.

Investigators have received more than 600 tips, Geller said. They continue to seek information that can answer where Harrington went after 9:30 p.m.

"Our main focus is locating her and bringing it forward to her family," she said. "We do not want a person who could have information that could help us to be fearful in coming forward."

Related Info
Missing
Morgan Harrington disappeared Oct. 17 during a Metallica concert in Charlottesville.
Description: She was wearing a black T-shirt, black miniskirt, black boots and black tights, with a Swarovski crystal necklace made of large crystal chain links. Harrington has blue eyes and blond hair, is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds.
Tips: Anyone with information is asked to call the state police tip line at (434) 352-3467.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 02, 2010, 08:47:40 AM »

http://www.findmorgan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1657
Benefit Concert Update
Robert Bolger & Dvs-Artist-Management Present:
A Benefit Concert For Missing 'Metallica' Fan Morgan Harrington.

Dvs Artist Management Presents:
A Benefit For Missing Metallica Fan "Morgan Harrington"

Jan 16th @ The Hat Factory Richmond ,VA

Participating bands include:
Dangerous New Machine featuring ex-Stereomud, Fozzy, Stuck MoJo members (GA)
Memory Fade (VA)
Saint Diablo (VA)
Whiplash (NJ)
At War (VA)

Tickets will be made available the day of the show at the door.
$15.00 all ages, all day event. All proceeds will go to the (Find Morgan Fund)

Doors open 8pm, by a candlelight vigil.
So come out and show your support.

The Hat Factory is located @ 140 Virginia Street,Richmond, VA
804-788-4281,info@hatfactoryva.com

Sponsored by (Dvs Artist Management), (Guitar Center), (www.101rocks.com) (www.98rockme.com) (http://www.98rockme.com) (Concept Artist Management),(Days Inn),(Doubletree Inn),(Dirtbag Clothing),(Ear Split Media),(Trentgd.com)

~ Peter Frampton
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 03, 2010, 03:09:50 AM »

Please light a candle for Morgan.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Morga

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 04, 2010, 02:56:22 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-30376-Private-Investigations-Examiner~y2010m1d4-Missing-items-belonging-to-Morgan-Harrington-sought-in-her-disappearance
Search for items belonging to missing VA woman, Morgan Harrington
January 4, 12:44 PMPrivate Investigations ExaminerAnn Flaherty

Red Kodak V530 digital camera
A new effort is being launched by a dedicated group of individuals at The Find Morgan web site. Morgan Harrington went missing on 10-17-2009 while attending a Metallica concert in Charlottesville, VA.  Now the hunt is on for two items that belonged to Morgan.

On 1/1/10, a live chat was launched through the Find Morgan web site, with Dan Harrington, Morgan’s father, participating.  The intent was to brainstorm about how to regenerate interest in this case and how to jump start leads.  This volunteer group is now focusing on two items that belonged to Morgan that have not been recovered.  The first is a red Kodak V530 digital camera and the other is a silver and crystal Swarovski necklace.  These items could hold the key to finding Morgan’s current whereabouts and any information pertaining to these items can be made anonymously. 
A flyer is being distributed across the country in the hopes of finding these items.  If you would like a copy of this flyer you can visit the Find Morgan website or you contact me at: mailto:ratdogdetective@aol.com
Tip Line: (434) 352-3467

State Police E-Mail:
bci-appomattox@vsp.virginia.gov

General: info@findmorgan

www.findmorgan.com

http://www.vsp.state.va.us/contact.shtm

www.ratdogdick.com

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 04, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »

Thanks Trimm, is it just me or shouldn't the pic of that camera come out way before now? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: January 04, 2010, 05:04:48 PM »

Thanks Trimm, is it just me or shouldn't the pic of that camera come out way before now? 

That's what I thought too. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 04, 2010, 05:06:22 PM »

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=132889

Search For Missing METALLICA Fan Focusing On Camera, Necklace - Jan. 4, 2010
According to Ann Flaherty of Examiner.com, a dedicated group of individuals at the Find Morgan web site is launching a new effort in the search for METALLICA fan Morgan Harrington, who disappeared three months ago from outside the band's concert in Charlottesville, Virginia. The volunteer group is focusing on two items that belonged to Morgan that have not been recovered. The first is a red Kodak V530 digital camera and the other is a silver and crystal Swarovski necklace. These items could hold the key to finding Morgan's current whereabouts and any information pertaining to these items can be made anonymously.

Virginia State Police investigators said in a press conference last month that Morgan Harrington is either being held against her will or is no longer alive. They also revealed new information in the case, including the fact that the 20-year-old was drinking alcohol the night she disappeared.

They are also looking for Harrington's missing red digital camera, according to NBC29. Investigators say they are confident she got in a car after her last sighting on the Copeley Street Bridge at 9:30 that night, and that whoever took her, may be starting to show the strain of it.

If you have information that can help police, call them at the hotline dedicated to this case. That number is 434-352-3467.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: January 04, 2010, 05:19:20 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I really am beginning to think after reading everything, that LE believes that Morgan is being held against her will, and comments by her mother. I could be way off on this, but little comments make me think that they believe she is alive somewhere.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: January 04, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »

LE is confident she got into a car..

Feeling the strain of it ?

Because LE is aware of who it is .. and who it is knows they were witnessed by Others..

OTHERS are the ones that make LE feel confident.. But apparently seeing a girl getting into a vehicle and getting the lic plate number are 2 different things..

This would take LE to the Motels mentioned and to surveillance videos and hotel registrations..

Anyways.. that is just what I think..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 04, 2010, 09:27:03 PM »

LE is confident she got into a car..

Feeling the strain of it ?

Because LE is aware of who it is .. and who it is knows they were witnessed by Others..

OTHERS are the ones that make LE feel confident.. But apparently seeing a girl getting into a vehicle and getting the lic plate number are 2 different things..

This would take LE to the Motels mentioned and to surveillance videos and hotel registrations..

Anyways.. that is just what I think..
Could very well be, and the feeling the strain of it, for some reason I'm just feeling the person has her somewhere keeping her captive, but I'm probably wrong.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: January 04, 2010, 11:32:55 PM »

Me three.  And we still haven't seen a picture taken of her that night.  Why? 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 05, 2010, 02:40:22 PM »

http://www.noisecreep.com/2010/01/05/missing-metallica-fan-morgan-harrington-items/
Items Sought in Search for Missing Metallica Fan Morgan Harrington
Posted on Jan 5th
2010 1:00PM by Chris Harris
More than two months after Morgan Harrington went missing from a Metallica gig in Charlottesville, Va., police continue their search for the 20-year-old Virginia Tech student, who they say was drinking the night she disappeared. But the police aren't working alone. A dedicated group of people connected with FindMorgan.com has launched a new initiative that will focus on two items.

According to reports, the group is keen on finding two items that belonged to Harrington, who was separated from friends at the concert and was last seen wearing black boots, a black mini-skirt and a Pantera shirt. Those items are a red Kodak V530 digital camera and a silver and crystal Swarovski necklace. The group feels these items could hold the key to finding Morgan's current whereabouts and are seeking anonymous tips that may lead them to the items.

Virginia State Police believe Harrington is either being held against her will or is no longer alive, but are saying the case is far from cold. Police believe Harrington, who wound up on the outside of the venue where there is a no re-entry policy, hopped in a car after her last sighting on the Copeley Street Bridge Oct. 17 at 9:30 PM, and that whoever took her may be starting to show the strain of the crime.

One police spokesperson suggested locals pay special attention to the behaviors of those they know, saying, "if you've noticed a drastic change in someone's behavior, that is probably something we should know about. If Morgan Harrington was in fact abducted, that's a hard episode for anyone to keep to themselves."
Metallica bassist Robert Trujillo said in a recent interview that he hopes Morgan is returned safely. "I was crushed," Trujillo said, about learning of Harrington's disappearance; he added that the case has been ever-present on the band members' minds. "Stuff like this just really, really bums me out, especially when you are a parent and you have children. I mean, it's the worst thing that you could ever imagine. And of course, you know, we're all hoping for the best and just praying that she's alive. It really hit a sour chord with us and bummed us out."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 05, 2010, 02:41:20 PM »

Me three.  And we still haven't seen a picture taken of her that night.  Why? 

I would like to know the answer to that myself.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 05, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »

Virginia State Police believe Harrington is either being held against her will or is no longer alive, but are saying the case is far from cold.  I really feel they think she is alive and is being held against her will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.