March 28, 2024, 02:05:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 749153 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #300 on: November 09, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

That concert venue didn't sound safe at all.No telling what happened to Morgan.   

This is a basketball arena, it was never intended to be used for rock concerts. There is a Jimmy Buffett concert there later this month that I would love to go to. Getting to old to fight the crowds now.

Kat-Gram you have to remember that her Dad is a Psychiatris.LOL

2 4 1
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: November 09, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »

This is a basketball arena, it was never intended to be used for rock concerts. There is a Jimmy Buffett concert there later this month that I would love to go to. Getting to old to fight the crowds now.

Both good points SuzyQ.   
And Buffett does sound good. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: November 09, 2009, 03:05:33 PM »

"Remember, she was wearing a lot of jewelry necklaces and rings," Shuckerow called out.
When they were first asking the public for the " have you seen her " it might have been productive for them to release this info along with a picture of the shirt she was wearing. Or a picture of the type of boots.
Kind of late in the day for this stuff to just be coming to the forefront as far as I am conerned.
I can undertand that they don't want to release any info that might tarnish the girl's reputation or her family's, but what she was last seen wearing or what state of mind she was in might have been helpful.
She was out there in some sort of distress ( facial injury ) , no car keys, overdrawn checking account, it was getting colder, she was wearing boots with high heels ? and I think someone came driving back to the campus and thinking he was a Good Samartian she made a mistake and went with a wrong person.
And, since I am in a pizzed mood, why does her family come across to me as being wierd ? They have a lady minister living with them ? They hold back information or give out the wrong information like the car and who was driving and go thru their four, two one thing which seems very affected and pseudo arty and totally inappriate at this time. Says it was common for her to take the battery out of her cell with no explanation blah blah blah.

I'm with you on everything you said. I'm wondering if perhaps Morgan and one of the friends may have gotten into an arguement and that is how she ended up outside. 20 year olds maybe arguing about a guy perhaps.

Scoot over ladies, I'm with ya ll .  My question is why did the friend have the car keys. Didn't they drive in morgans car? It wasn't that she didn't have a purse with her, they found it, soo why would she hand her keys over to gf, why hasn't gf explained that
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: November 09, 2009, 04:24:17 PM »

I am struggling with the lack of a press conference today. I am going to take that as a sign they are realizing they may need to regroup. My own team is divided on theories, does not happen often. I am still of my original opinions.

There is a real time traffic cam at the intersection of 250/29/64 Has that video been seen from the night of the 17th?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 09, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

I went to the FB site, but I won't make a comment. It is just way too public and anyway, there were several different pix of several different Pantera T-shirts. ???? Why several, she wore ONE and why don't they find out which ONE ????
The word Pantera is stylized and hard to read if you were just doing a drive-by. Don't know what if any logo is on the back. I never heard of Pantera before this and would not know a Pantera T-shirt unless I studied it with my glasses on. I could pick out the colors and the general design. 
How was her hair, all the way down, loose or pulled back ?
We are living in 2009, technology abounds. Surely to good grief and all of that, a picture of Morgan could be photoshopped as she was on October 17 th ? If anyone would show a pix of what she was wearing. Plus the distinctive necklace and the exact type of boots.
It might jog the memory of someone who was driving in that area at that time. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #305 on: November 09, 2009, 05:20:10 PM »

I went to the FB site, but I won't make a comment. It is just way too public and anyway, there were several different pix of several different Pantera T-shirts. ???? Why several, she wore ONE and why don't they find out which ONE ????
The word Pantera is stylized and hard to read if you were just doing a drive-by. Don't know what if any logo is on the back. I never heard of Pantera before this and would not know a Pantera T-shirt unless I studied it with my glasses on. I could pick out the colors and the general design. 
We are living in 2009, technology abounds. Surely to good grief and all of that, a picture of Morgan could be photoshopped as she was on October 17 th ? If anyone would show a pix of what she was wearing. Plus the distinctive necklace and the exact type of boots.
I was wondering about that, that sure would make sense to photoshop a pic with what exactly Morgan had on, plus her jewelry. There are a couple witnesses, but they may have her mixed up with another girl that looks like Morgan, who knows? I'm sure that evening there were many girls that resembled Morgan.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: November 09, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »

Both good points SuzyQ.   

Jimmy Buffett rocks! I am a ParrotHead....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 09, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/article/harringtons_scheduled_to_appear_on_dr._phil/61073/
Harrington’s scheduled to appear on Dr. Phil
By Lindsey Henley | WSLS10 Reporter
Published: November 9, 2009
The case of missing Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington will soon get another round of nationwide coverage.

The Dr. Phil show was at the Harrington’s Roanoke home Monday, taping a show scheduled to air Thursday at 4pm.

“I think it’s critical that we keep the story out there,“ Morgan’s father Dan Harrington said.

The interview will air across the country to millions of viewers.  The Harrington’s are hoping someone will hear the story and help.

“It has a large audience, and we want to make sure we get Morgan’s story out,“ Dan Harrington said.

Many of the questions Dr. Phil asks are the same questions the Harrington’s have faced day after day.  Sitting in their living room, the Harrington’s say it is day 23 of the search, and interviews like this are as tough as ever.

“I think maybe you’re not as excited as quaking in your boots, but you also have been doing this for three weeks and not sleeping for three weeks,“ Gil Harrington said.

You can see in their eyes they are exhausted, but they refuse to stop.

“You could never in your wildest dreams begin to imagine to find yourself in this place,“ Gil Harrington said.

According to the Harrington’s, this place – in front of the camera – is where they need to be to get their daughter’s story in the spotlight until the questions about what happened are answered.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: November 09, 2009, 06:09:21 PM »

I was wondering about that, that sure would make sense to photoshop a pic with what exactly Morgan had on, plus her jewelry. There are a couple witnesses, but they may have her mixed up with another girl that looks like Morgan, who knows? I'm sure that evening there were many girls that resembled Morgan.

Kat raises good questions about the clothing,hair and such.Wouldn't her friends know exactly what she had on and her hairstyle that evening?If it were my friend I would remember.It would be burned in my brain.    Makes no sense.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: November 09, 2009, 06:13:06 PM »

I am struggling with the lack of a press conference today. I am going to take that as a sign they are realizing they may need to regroup. My own team is divided on theories, does not happen often. I am still of my original opinions.

There is a real time traffic cam at the intersection of 250/29/64 Has that video been seen from the night of the 17th?

I haven't seen a video.
You give us more info than we get anywhere else.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: November 09, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »

Both good points SuzyQ.   

Jimmy Buffett rocks! I am a ParrotHead....

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: November 09, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

I read here but rarely post. But I want to ask is it an absolute that Morgan ever really was in Charlottesville? I know her girlfriend say she was there, but there were many girls that looked like her there. Besides her purse, cell phone with no battery and whatever else of hers were found in the parking lot, is there any proof that she actually was ever there? Why would her friends have her car keys, and why didn't they go to help her get back in?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: November 09, 2009, 08:35:17 PM »

lots and lots of questions in this case...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 09, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »

My question about what she was wearing, like which Pantera shirt and how her hair was is to me, just so flipping obvious, why doesn't LE or her parents think about that one ? Are these people STUPID ?
Pictures of what their girl was looking like or a reasonable likeness thereof when she was last seen would be more than helpful.
Why hasn't that been out there. Why are there six Pantera Shirts on the FB ?
Does anyone have a contact for them or an LE , email Addy. I will not go to Facebook and put it there. 
I know her parents are suffering and it isn't her friends fault if some wierdo did something to Morgan
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: November 09, 2009, 09:43:31 PM »

There was some video of a girl who even some members of the the family thought might be Morgan inside when Metallica was playing. It wasn't Morgan, the girl came forward. But the description was similar enough.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: November 09, 2009, 10:03:56 PM »

Yes, that girl looked and dressed much like Morgan that evening. I wish they would put a pic/photoshop of exactly what she had on right down to her jewelry, that would make sense to do that. She is such a beautiful girl, you would think she would have stuck out more in people's minds.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: November 09, 2009, 10:20:55 PM »

I read around. Several persons have asked the question, Was she even there ? But they found her purse and some guy saw them exit the vehicle in the parking lot. Else not one pix of her. And then she was texting that unnamed guy.
I don't know how difficult it would be to find who had the seats around these girls ?
When I used to go to these things, it was the band that was the attraction.
Only if someone was sitting near me ( Stones concert) who was being a jerk
did I notice. 
There is alot of information, but not enough pinpointing her presence at this event.
This girl was a lovely girl and if I sound pizzed, I am. Reminds me of Natalee Holloway. Another family gets to go thru this and another wonderful girl is missing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: November 09, 2009, 10:28:02 PM »

I read around. Several persons have asked the question, Was she even there ? But they found her purse and some guy saw them exit the vehicle in the parking lot. Else not one pix of her. And then she was texting that unnamed guy.
I don't know how difficult it would be to find who had the seats around these girls ?
When I used to go to these things, it was the band that was the attraction.
Only if someone was sitting near me ( Stones concert) who was being a jerk
did I notice. 
There is alot of information, but not enough pinpointing her presence at this event.
This girl was a lovely girl and if I sound pizzed, I am. Reminds me of Natalee Holloway. Another family gets to go thru this and another wonderful girl is missing.

I read around a lot also, and the many, many concerts I have gone to I always remember who sits around me, I find it hard to believe not many more people, guys especially not remembering Morgan there that night. I wondered to did she ever really get there, but with the purse and cell phone, she must have. How did that happen, no pics, no surveilance tapes of her, that is what is very hard to imagine.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: November 09, 2009, 11:22:08 PM »

I found the familyblog on this and I registered and will post what I have been getting pizzed about. I have an email waiitng to confirm and I am going to copy and paste my idea about a photoshop or a pix of Morgan as she was dressed that night.There is a phone number, but I am not into talking to a machine.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: November 09, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »

So, I registered. Now I have to be " approved ". They are not making this easy.
Not one pix of what she was wearing, how she had her hair, etc ! That night.
But, there is a pix of the green front door with seven dots. !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.