March 28, 2024, 03:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 749167 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2009, 03:33:51 PM »

This has been bugging me from the beginning. Morgan went to her parents and her mother approved of the outfit, she ended up with tights on, so how many 20 year olds are going to a Metallica concert with the approval of a mother's fashion tip? I know that I wouldn't have, and I'll just bet those tights came off, and I'll even bet she put on something else, that her mother would not have approved of, imo.
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #361 on: November 10, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »

I totally agree. If it is my car there. why on God's green earth am I going to find an alternate way home? Usually your home key is with your car key as well, so why wouldn't she or her "friends" at least make arrangements to get Morgan her keys. If my friend were to do such a thing as leave a concert and tell me they weren't going to wait in their own car, but find an another way home I'd really worry that they were messed up. I'd alert a security guard myself and get him to find her and giver her her keys. Why leave your friend to fend for themself? Why would no one in the group have concern and try to assist her themselves? Maybe they knew she wasn't safe to drive? If they felt comfortable that she found a safe way home, they must have known precisely who the person/s are. Their actions just seem unreasonable to me.
I would think the phone conversation would have involved Morgan saying "Please find someone to bring my keys to me so I can wait in the car since I'm locked out of the concert." She was probably cold and very pissed off at the situation after being excited to see one of her favorite groups and then having to be locked out.  Only a real love-interest would have made sense to leave the arena and not worry and not be frantic, even in a drug-induced stupor. We have never heard that Morgans calls to her friends were frantic in any way.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2009, 03:41:40 PM »

I totally agree. If it is my car there. why on God's green earth am I going to find an alternate way home? Usually your home key is with your car key as well, so why wouldn't she or her "friends" at least make arrangements to get Morgan her keys. If my friend were to do such a thing as leave a concert and tell me they weren't going to wait in their own car, but find an another way home I'd really worry that they were messed up. I'd alert a security guard myself and get him to find her and giver her her keys. Why leave your friend to fend for themself? Why would no one in the group have concern and try to assist her themselves? Maybe they knew she wasn't safe to drive? If they felt comfortable that she found a safe way home, they must have known precisely who the person/s are. Their actions just seem unreasonable to me.
I would think the phone conversation would have involved Morgan saying "Please find someone to bring my keys to me so I can wait in the car since I'm locked out of the concert." She was probably cold and very pissed off at the situation after being excited to see one of her favorite groups and then having to be locked out.  Only a real love-interest would have made sense to leave the arena and not worry and not be frantic, even in a drug-induced stupor. We have never heard that Morgans calls to her friends were frantic in any way.
Doesn't make sense at all. Excellent point about the house key being on the car key, key ring. Didn't think of that, so yes, she would have at least wanted her house key. I just don't think she made it to that concert, or at least I sure have my doubts.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2009, 04:48:57 PM »

Well, thanks to my daughter who went back and read on page 2 of this thread, there is at least one person who said he actually spoke with Morgan and her friends at the concert, so she must've been there. I was convincing myself that she wasn't. Right back to square one which in my book is scarier, a stranger took her. Or somebody she ran into. So they should come up with an accurate composite, geesh. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 10, 2009, 04:55:22 PM »

My compliments to everyone updating this thread through the weekend regarding the searches, etc.

This was posted on the blinksite, I found the date very interesting.

From Susanm, blinkposter:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=1041303314396791758&q=jpj%2Barena&hl=en&view=feature&mcsrc=detailed_reviews&num=10&start=0

John Paul Jones Arena: Reviews
1 - 1 of about 1 
Write a reviewYour review has been deleted.Your review
 ‎ - ‎ -

Get there early, expect crowded conditions.‎
 By fja1726 - Oct 18, 2009‎
My most important advice--get there early! We attended a rock concert there recently. We got within one mile of the arena, then hit heavy traffic. It took us 45 minutes to travel that one remaining mile! Traffic was chaotic as people cut off others, made right turns from left lanes, etc. We saw no local police to help the traffic situation, although two patrol cars were parked at a Taco Bell. So, if your event starts at 7:00, plan to arrive by 6:00 at the absolute latest. The arena has no large-screen televisions (jumbotrons). Our seats were in the lower part of the upper deck; there were no ushers, so there were lots of folks milling about trying to find the correct row and seat numbers. View was good until some folks decided to stand in the aisles and platform areas. Again, no ushers to control the crowds or to enforce the no smoking rules. Restroom facilities were no where near large enough for the crowd present. This arena will not be my first choice in ...‎ More »

Could Morgan have been walking back to the Taco Bell..where police cars were earlier to get some help?  How close is the Taco Bell?

Also the concert arena seems poorly run...like everyman for themselves.  Sounds like she wouldn't have to leave to smoke..but the bathroom facilities were crowded.

And why did the friends tell the parents one thing abut the car and the cops the complete opposite?

Strange how she doesn't seem to appear on video coming or going..if she did  LE has not released that info or any pics the friends would have taken once in the arena.  Wouldn't friends have snapped pics?  It just seems odd because usually LE will release a pic of the person that evening in what they were seen wearing..like from the security video and they haven't done that.  They didn't even speak about all the rings and jewelry and necklace until this weekend.  Things aren't adding up.

And if they have security personnel at the doors, have they talked to them to see who saw her on the outside and would not let her back in?  Not to blame that person, they were doing their job, but just to verify she was there on the outside trying to get in at a particular entrance at a particular time.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »

I know how you feel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2009, 05:04:10 PM »

My compliments to everyone updating this thread through the weekend regarding the searches, etc.

This was posted on the blinksite, I found the date very interesting.

From Susanm, blinkposter:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=1041303314396791758&q=jpj%2Barena&hl=en&view=feature&mcsrc=detailed_reviews&num=10&start=0

John Paul Jones Arena: Reviews
1 - 1 of about 1 
Write a reviewYour review has been deleted.Your review
 ‎ - ‎ -

Get there early, expect crowded conditions.‎
 By fja1726 - Oct 18, 2009‎
My most important advice--get there early! We attended a rock concert there recently. We got within one mile of the arena, then hit heavy traffic. It took us 45 minutes to travel that one remaining mile! Traffic was chaotic as people cut off others, made right turns from left lanes, etc. We saw no local police to help the traffic situation, although two patrol cars were parked at a Taco Bell. So, if your event starts at 7:00, plan to arrive by 6:00 at the absolute latest. The arena has no large-screen televisions (jumbotrons). Our seats were in the lower part of the upper deck; there were no ushers, so there were lots of folks milling about trying to find the correct row and seat numbers. View was good until some folks decided to stand in the aisles and platform areas. Again, no ushers to control the crowds or to enforce the no smoking rules. Restroom facilities were no where near large enough for the crowd present. This arena will not be my first choice in ...‎ More »

Could Morgan have been walking back to the Taco Bell..where police cars were earlier to get some help?  How close is the Taco Bell?

Also the concert arena seems poorly run...like everyman for themselves.  Sounds like she wouldn't have to leave to smoke..but the bathroom facilities were crowded.

And why did the friends tell the parents one thing abut the car and the cops the complete opposite?

Strange how she doesn't seem to appear on video coming or going..if she did  LE has not released that info or any pics the friends would have taken once in the arena.  Wouldn't friends have snapped pics?  It just seems odd because usually LE will release a pic of the person that evening in what they were seen wearing..like from the security video and they haven't done that.  They didn't even speak about all the rings and jewelry and necklace until this weekend.  Things aren't adding up.

And if they have security personnel at the doors, have they talked to them to see who saw her on the outside and would not let her back in?  Not to blame that person, they were doing their job, but just to verify she was there on the outside trying to get in at a particular entrance at a particular time.

DD~  yes, seems like there would've been at least one door person who would absolutely remember her. She's stunning and she would've been upset, maybe drunk, crying or angry. It doesn't make sense.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2009, 05:06:28 PM »

Well, thanks to my daughter who went back and read on page 2 of this thread, there is at least one person who said he actually spoke with Morgan and her friends at the concert, so she must've been there. I was convincing myself that she wasn't. Right back to square one which in my book is scarier, a stranger took her. Or somebody she ran into. So they should come up with an accurate composite, geesh. 

Thanks Mizjay.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2009, 05:08:21 PM »

the only thing that I can think of is that she had taken Ectasy or something strong like that. Not just smoking weed or drinking. If she was really high, wandered out the wrong door to smoke, then couldn't get back in, sorta just gave up and stumbled on down the road.
It would also explain why she wasn't driving her own car if indeed they actually arrived in it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2009, 05:13:14 PM »

Yes, but I'm questioning this, could he have mixed her up with another twenty something with long blonde hair dressed in black? I'm sure there were quite a few girls that looked similar there that night. I just don't know. 
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: November 10, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »

Maybe the reason someone else was driving her car is because Morgan was under the influence of a drug and didn't want to drive due to that. Maybe whatever that drug was hit her hard a while after she got into the concert, thus stumbling and getting injured. Maybe this is why it doesn't make much sense as to the friends actions. It's possible they were all high but we're not hearing about that.  That would account for their odd actions. Maybe since one of her friends dads is in LE, they're keeping a drug connection out of the news?  It's a case w/ National attention. Do they want it plastered over the media that they were all high? That could harm these kids in the future in the way of getting a job, so forth. They were friends w/ happy hippie, and likely because he is their drug connection. I don't see any other attraction w/ a dud that old. I mean dude....

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: November 10, 2009, 05:18:42 PM »

Yes, but I'm questioning this, could he have mixed her up with another twenty something with long blonde hair dressed in black? I'm sure there were quite a few girls that looked similar there that night. I just don't know. 

Yeah, I  don't know either.           
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 10, 2009, 05:23:14 PM »

Maybe the reason someone else was driving her car is because Morgan was under the influence of a drug and didn't want to drive due to that. Maybe whatever that drug was hit her hard a while after she got into the concert, thus stumbling and getting injured. Maybe this is why it doesn't make much sense as to the friends actions. It's possible they were all high but we're not hearing about that.  That would account for their odd actions. Maybe since one of her friends dads is in LE, they're keeping a drug connection out of the news?  It's a case w/ National attention. Do they want it plastered over the media that they were all high? That could harm these kids in the future in the way of getting a job, so forth. They were friends w/ happy hippie, and likely because he is their drug connection. I don't see any other attraction w/ a dud that old. I mean dude....
I've been thinking this all along, drugs one way or another were involved, imo. No proof of that at least as of now, but would make sense.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: November 10, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »

Well he sure looks like a DeadHead, should have a line on some pyschedelics  or things like that?????? Maybe he just dresses like that cause he's the high on life type? Don't want to offend any tie dye wearin folks, a lot of them have been near and dear to me! (may have been one, can't remember)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 10, 2009, 05:24:37 PM »

Yeah, I  don't know either.           
This is just bizarre, he very well could have spoken to her, I wonder if whoever he spoke to, if he asked her, her name? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 10, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »

Well he sure looks like a DeadHead, should have a line on some pyschedelics  or things like that?????? Maybe he just dresses like that cause he's the high on life type? Don't want to offend any tie dye wearin folks, a lot of them have been near and dear to me! (may have been one, can't remember)

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: November 10, 2009, 05:32:59 PM »

Let's just suppose for arguments sake that she was really high, she may have fallen into the river (there was a river, right?). As awful as it sounds have they checked down stream?  I don't think we know but it's a possibility.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: November 10, 2009, 05:34:46 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Reminds me of a time I went to a Dead concert and thought I was just taking a toke of weed being passed around.... that was until the room started sinking into the ground and I couldn't stand up to see the concert, too scared to fall into the abyss. Whatever drug it was, made for a very scary experience. Thank God those days are gone, but still a bit of a hippie at heart.

Mohandas Gandhi
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 10, 2009, 05:38:04 PM »

[/quote]

Reminds me of a time I went to a Dead concert and thought I was just taking a toke of weed being passed around.... that was until the room started sinking into the ground and I couldn't stand up to see the concert, too scared to fall into the abyss. Whatever drug it was, made for a very scary experience. Thank God those days are gone, but still a bit of a hippie at heart.
[/quote] Remember those days well.    I wondered also if she could have fallen into a river or any body of water around there. I haven't heard much about water around there though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.