March 28, 2024, 11:38:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 749119 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: November 12, 2009, 11:53:48 AM »

I agree with you ISpy, something is terribly missing from all of this. And that part of the journal that Dr Phil read or will be reading on his show today, though it does sound very odd, I guess maybe what Morgan's mom is saying, is that the family is disintegrating from all the fear, shock and emotions surrounding their daughter's disappearance. Just her thoughts from her journal and how she is perceiving what is happening.

I agree NRCG..her journal is the one place the Mom can write what she fears the most and doesn't want to put into spoken words..that the family no longer seems whole without Morgan and her fear that Morgan maybe dead.

I think they have been doing all the right things in trying to get the word out and showing great courage and love..as opposed to the crazy Anthony's. 

It must be hard too if they know certain things that LE is withholding that can't be expressed because LE wants to keep their cards close to their vest.

I really wish LE would be more forthcoming with atleast a pic of Morgan from that night, photoshopping out anyone else they don't want us to see.  The description of the clothing and jewelry and items missing from her purse..yet they don't say what items are missing. The clothing and jewelry info has changed.  It is hard for people to look for clues when they aren't clear what the heck they are supposed to be looking for.
For the life of me, I don't understand why a drawing or anything hasn't been released of what she was wearing, her hairdo, her jewelry, right down to the colored rubber bands on her fingers. The families spirituality will help them through this horrific ordeal, at least they have that, many families don't even have that, but still I just can't imagine not knowing. I just always come back to her friends, I can't let go of her friends, for whatever the reason they are not being completely truthful, imo, and to me that is not a friend.

I'm glad that the parents have been able to be strong and stay focused but...............................all the unknowns and unverified things are driving me nuts. NRCG, I'm in total agreement about the friends. Out of at least the 4 that were supposedly together, not one pic has been mentioned, 4 college girls with phones and no pics!?
Have the friends confirmed that yes they did speak with their acquaintance, D. Gardner?  That would at least convince me that she was there.

As for the basketball players, why can't LE confrm this interaction? How did they get to that local? Personal vehicles or team bus?
Even the personal info on Morgan is a little scant. Did she have a boyfriend? What activities did she participate in? Maybe there is more about her that is out there but I'm just not seeing it or maybe I expect too much.  But I don't think it's too much for at least LE to put the FACTS as they know them out there.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: November 12, 2009, 11:58:12 AM »

I found this on www.findmorgan.com

Internet Biggest Tool in Search for Missing Metallica Fan Morgan Harrington

According to police, the Web has led to leads and angles the police may not have thought of. People, sitting at their computers, discussing the case, and what may have happened. The Virginia State Police have two agents assigned to perusing various sites in search of useful information. One woman, police said, wrote on Facebook that she had seen Harrington at a gas station in Orange County, and police checked into it but found nothing to corroborate the tip.
http://tinyurl.com/ybnjkqg

Thanks KCJackie.   

You're Welcome, thanks for all you post too!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: November 12, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #463 on: November 12, 2009, 12:03:04 PM »

I have taken a look at the Harrington's religion, and I see that there religion is open minded, not close minded when it comes to the issue of gay/lesbian. So, I see that would have no relevance then with the family, and it would be accepted, at least that is what I'm reading to be the case. So, I was thinking this, could Morgan have mental health issues? If she would I can see no reason for myself to not admit this, I feel people need to speak more about that topic, instead of hiding it within a family and making it some taboo thing, which is ridiculous to me. But since her dad is a prominent psychiatrist, would he want that info released? Would patients not want to go to him, because of that? I would hope not, but wouldn't doubt it. I really don't think her dad would hide a fact like that, but just something I was thinking to try to make more sense of all this. I just can't stop thinking of Morgan, and just tossing different thoughts around in my head.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 12, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »

Thank-you
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: November 12, 2009, 12:16:08 PM »

I agree with you ISpy, something is terribly missing from all of this. And that part of the journal that Dr Phil read or will be reading on his show today, though it does sound very odd, I guess maybe what Morgan's mom is saying, is that the family is disintegrating from all the fear, shock and emotions surrounding their daughter's disappearance. Just her thoughts from her journal and how she is perceiving what is happening.

I agree NRCG..her journal is the one place the Mom can write what she fears the most and doesn't want to put into spoken words..that the family no longer seems whole without Morgan and her fear that Morgan maybe dead.

I think they have been doing all the right things in trying to get the word out and showing great courage and love..as opposed to the crazy Anthony's. 

It must be hard too if they know certain things that LE is withholding that can't be expressed because LE wants to keep their cards close to their vest.

I really wish LE would be more forthcoming with atleast a pic of Morgan from that night, photoshopping out anyone else they don't want us to see.  The description of the clothing and jewelry and items missing from her purse..yet they don't say what items are missing. The clothing and jewelry info has changed.  It is hard for people to look for clues when they aren't clear what the heck they are supposed to be looking for.
For the life of me, I don't understand why a drawing or anything hasn't been released of what she was wearing, her hairdo, her jewelry, right down to the colored rubber bands on her fingers. The families spirituality will help them through this horrific ordeal, at least they have that, many families don't even have that, but still I just can't imagine not knowing. I just always come back to her friends, I can't let go of her friends, for whatever the reason they are not being completely truthful, imo, and to me that is not a friend.

I'm glad that the parents have been able to be strong and stay focused but...............................all the unknowns and unverified things are driving me nuts. NRCG, I'm in total agreement about the friends. Out of at least the 4 that were supposedly together, not one pic has been mentioned, 4 college girls with phones and no pics!?
Have the friends confirmed that yes they did speak with their acquaintance, D. Gardner?  That would at least convince me that she was there.

As for the basketball players, why can't LE confrm this interaction? How did they get to that local? Personal vehicles or team bus?
Even the personal info on Morgan is a little scant. Did she have a boyfriend? What activities did she participate in? Maybe there is more about her that is out there but I'm just not seeing it or maybe I expect too much.  But I don't think it's too much for at least LE to put the FACTS as they know them out there.

It doesn't make sense, does it?  My girls are 20 & 23 and are constantly raising their phones to take pics of everything & especially at concerts.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: November 12, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 12, 2009, 12:28:51 PM »

.......and why hasn't there been official word from LE regarding the last phone contact. The friend said she got a call from her when she couldn't get back in and would find her own way home but I've never read that the call was confirmed, what exact time that was and whether or not that was the last phone call logged from her phone.
Where are all the obscure pals with pics from parties or outings sharing experiences that they shared with her? It all seems odd but I'm trying not read too much conspiracy theory babble in it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 12, 2009, 12:39:37 PM »

.......and why hasn't there been official word from LE regarding the last phone contact. The friend said she got a call from her when she couldn't get back in and would find her own way home but I've never read that the call was confirmed, what exact time that was and whether or not that was the last phone call logged from her phone.
Where are all the obscure pals with pics from parties or outings sharing experiences that they shared with her? It all seems odd but I'm trying not read too much conspiracy theory babble in it.
I know, and I just have run through my mind every scenario that I can come up with. Kind of hard not to look at some conspiracy, but I don't want to go their either, that only drives me more crazy with thoughts.
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #469 on: November 12, 2009, 12:42:43 PM »

This case has my own team split down the middle, that's a first. Frankly, I have always said opposing viewpoints helps critical thinking ( for me anyway) so I want to throw a few things to the Monkeys for consumption.

Half of Team Blinkoncrime thinks Morgan Harrington never made it to the JPJ Arena. The other half, thinks the theory and profile I posted early on, that this originates from an aquaintance of Morgan's from VT, security or VT cop, someone she knew.

To add to the "mire" I have had 2 verifiable sources confirm that Morgan was seen interacting briefly with some UVA basketball players while walking through the parking lot. No specifics on who they were, but there were a couple, not one individual.

I want to underscore- I have no idea if this is someone she spoke with or not, no idea if it is relative to Morgan Harrington in any way, but as a news item to UVA only, I found it odd that the week of first games in his Senior year with a team down 2 players, prior to prime scouting for scholarships, in it's first coaching year by Tony Bennett, who had the second most winningest starts for Washington in NCAA history prior to accepting the nod at UVA, would take an indefinite leave of absence to focus on "personal matters."  Again, could be nothing whatsoever, request we don't post his name unless it becomes pertinent.

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11487130

Just googled this...makes me also say, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 12, 2009, 12:44:38 PM »

I know Morgan was a student..but did she depend on her parents for all her financial needs or did she work part time for spending money and such...just curious if anyone knows her employment status.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: November 12, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »

I know Morgan was a student..but did she depend on her parents for all her financial needs or did she work part time for spending money and such...just curious if anyone knows her employment status.
That is a great question, I have not seen this addressed, so I just guessed her parents paid for everything. I do wonder if she had a part time job.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 12, 2009, 12:52:29 PM »

I know, and I just have run through my mind every scenario that I can come up with. Kind of hard not to look at some conspiracy, but I don't want to go their either, that only drives me more crazy with thoughts.

It's hard not to start imagining every wild thing possible when there's so little to go on. We hear a whole lot about how the parents are doing but not very much about Morgan. What were her goals, did she like college,did she have tons of friends or just a few, etc.? I'm going to stop asking questions for today, light the candle and hope for something to break.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 12, 2009, 12:54:07 PM »

Is Blink saying that the guy who parked beside them and spoke with Morgan has been apparently truthful..meaning there were 4 in the car coming to the concert and only 3 left..no Morgan?  I thought the girls said they waited around for a couple of  hours?  Are the police telling the girls to not give details?  But why lie about waiting for her when they didn't?  Why the mix up with Morgan outside without her own keys?  Why didn't one of the girls offer to atleast take the keys to a security area so Morgan could retreive them? 

Has the citing of Morgan with the 3 basketball players been verified by LE?  Were they the people in the car she was speaking with?  Was this in the RV lot where her purse was found?

Also what about the newspaper delivery lady who said she Morgan with 3 guys on the campus in a building?  Has her story panned out with LE?

I keep finding conflicting statements about all of the above.  Can someone help to clarify what it is we really know at this point? 

TIA

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 12, 2009, 01:08:00 PM »

Is Blink saying that the guy who parked beside them and spoke with Morgan has been apparently truthful..meaning there were 4 in the car coming to the concert and only 3 left..no Morgan?  I thought the girls said they waited around for a couple of  hours?  Are the police telling the girls to not give details?  But why lie about waiting for her when they didn't?  Why the mix up with Morgan outside without her own keys?  Why didn't one of the girls offer to atleast take the keys to a security area so Morgan could retreive them? 

Has the citing of Morgan with the 3 basketball players been verified by LE?  Were they the people in the car she was speaking with?  Was this in the RV lot where her purse was found?

Also what about the newspaper delivery lady who said she Morgan with 3 guys on the campus in a building?  Has her story panned out with LE?

I keep finding conflicting statements about all of the above.  Can someone help to clarify what it is we really know at this point? 

TIA

...........making room for you in the confused section, there's a lot of us in it!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: November 12, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »

TIA

...........making room for you in the confused section, there's a lot of us in it!
Me too, and why all this confusion, makes no sense, and all this time has passed.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 12, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »

TIA

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: November 12, 2009, 02:05:02 PM »

[/quote]

Thank you MizJay..scoot over and I will take a seat.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 12, 2009, 02:42:49 PM »

The Gil's entire journal entry is on the findmorgan site and now the skeleton comments make even more sense to me.

http://findmorgan.com/family-blog/new-blog-post-by-gil-harrington

snip/

How to keep searching and never quit and not burn out in the process? It will take some figuring. I know… But we can do it.

People today are going to distribute Morgan’s missing flyers and bumper stickers at the polling places. Brilliant idea. I know from living overseas that women and children are chattel in many lands. America puts a different, more sophisticated face on it. A little more slick, but it is the same here. Look at the month of October two covers of people magazine: Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard. Is this a trend?

What is happening to our world?

I am streaming to keep from screaming. Become so permeable to the pain of this that it just passes through. Let it pass through me. We are getting more ragged. Dan is losing so much weight he is hitching up his pants constantly. We are forced to have such new intimacies like this with our friends. It doesn’t feel weird, though. I am starting to look like a stick with a bun. Even the dog won’t eat. We are becoming a family of skeletons. Morgan, are you a skeleton now too? …

/snip

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: November 12, 2009, 02:57:26 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/11/12/morgan-harrington-case-uva-basketball-players-last-to-speak-to-missing-vt-student/

Morgan Harrington Case: UVA Basketball Players Last To Speak To Missing VT Student
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.