March 29, 2024, 09:13:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 749507 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: March 04, 2010, 06:42:58 AM »

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/2010/03/04/commission-panel-addresses-concerns/

Commission panel addresses concerns
Administrators answer range of student questions during Commission on the University’s Present
Kelly Kirschner, Cavalier Daily Associate Editor

Featured / News
March 4, 2010
University leaders discussed current issues facing the University at the third annual Commission on the University’s Present yesterday night in the Dome Room of the Rotunda. The panel addressed questions of financial challenges, safety, the transition of the presidency, environmental sustainability and discrimination based on sexual orientation.

The purpose of this commission “is to create a direct opportunity for students and faculty/administration to openly discuss the ongoing issues at the university,” said Sipian Wang, co-chair of Student Council’s Academic Affairs Committee, which hosted the event. Panelists included both administrators such as Pat Lampkin, the vice president and chief student affairs officer, and Student Council President John Nelson.

Panelists began by discussing what they consider to be the University’s greatest challenges, as well as opportunities. Several administrators noted that the institution will have to maintain honor and excellence while adjusting to state budget cuts.

“The financial model will need to develop and change,” Board of Visitors member Susan “Syd” Dorsey said. “We need to become more autonomous.”

Such budget cuts will force the University to find other means to support its ongoing construction and growth, she added.

Students also expressed concerns about the University’s current state of affairs. The commission began with questions drawn from Student Council’s Speak Up UVA, an online forum intended to facilitate discussion about ways to improve life on Grounds. Prior to the event, students submitted questions and voted on them through the site, Wang said. Students in attendance also were allowed to ask their own questions.

In particular, students seemed to express several concerns about the upcoming transition to the presidency of Teresa A. Sullivan.
The panelists in general said they were optimistic about Sullivan’s qualifications, experience and character. The president-elect’s knowledge of higher education, experience in budgetary responsibilities and eagerness to immerse herself in all facets of the University will be significant assets to the community, they said.

“She knows she’s a Wahoo from now on,” said Leonard Sandridge, executive vice president and chief operating officer. “She knows she won’t only wear orange and blue; she’ll bleed orange and blue.”
Students also sought information about the administration’s approach toward safety on Grounds. First-year College student Seana Hedayatnia noted that safety has become a common concern among students since the Morgan Harrington homicide last semester.

In response, panelists said students should take personal precautions by remaining aware of their surroundings and walking with others.

“We are relatively safe, but that doesn’t mean that bad things don’t happen here,” Sandridge said. “No one can guarantee that anywhere on Grounds is safe … But so much of it could be better if we realize that we can assume some responsibility for our own safety.”

Overall, the commission was seen as a valuable way to increase communication between students and administrators.

“I’m glad we can keep those dialogues going, especially with students being brought into the mix,” Academic Affairs Co-Chair Tatiana Matthews said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: March 04, 2010, 06:47:43 AM »

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0310/712311.html
Police Continue to Follow Leads in Old Cases
03/03/10 7:02 pm   |   reporter: Brian Damewood   producer: Amy Foster
Within the last year, the Roanoke, Lynchburg, and Southside have seen their share of missing persons and mysterious death cases.

Often times the public takes as much interest in these stories as the detectives trying to figure out what happened.

Investigators keep following leads even if they run into a dead end
In the search for Eleanor Salotto, Lynchburg detectives say they've reached a road block

"As the days turn into weeks and longer, you reach a point where you start exhausting avenues and where to look," Det. Danny Couch with the Lynchburg Police (web) Dept. said.

Since the Sweet Briar (web) College professor disappeared February 11th, Detective Couch says dive teams and dogs have searched the James River He's checked on her bank and phone records.

"Even dry cleaners and different things like that, and we're kind of just at a standstill at this point," Couch said.

Couch isn't giving up, and Salotto isn't the only one missing. Halifax County investigators are still looking for Hattie Brown, who was last seen in May.
Then there's Barry Keys of Danville who was last seen February 8th. Each has loved ones hoping they won't end up like Cassandra Morton from Lynchburg, whose body was found in Campbell County. It appeared someone had made an effort to conceal her body. Capt. LT Guthrie says Campbell County investigators have received hundreds of tips in Morton's death. But a hindrance to finding her killer lies in the gap between when Morton was last seen, October 10th, and when she was found, November 29th.

"That duration of time is a challenge to the investigation," Guthrie said. "We don't know where she is, or who she's with, or what had happened to her."

As with Morton, investigators are still working to find out what led to the death of Brenda Eades, found in December near Leesville Lake. Then there's Virginia Tech students Heidi Childs and David Metlzer, as well as Morgan Harrington. And they'll will take any tips they can get.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: March 05, 2010, 10:10:01 AM »

http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog

Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 5, 2010

I honestly do not understand the death avoidance in our society.  Some folks, even ones who know me well, can barely make eye contact or mumble out a few words now that I have this new unasked for, unwanted role as mother to a murdered girl.

Open dialogue about death is rare.  We utilize euphemistic platitudes to try to soften the reality.  I prefer plain speaking with clear words.  Morgan has not “passed on” or “been called to heaven” she was murdered and is DEAD.  I don’t like that fact one bit, but I can acclimate to the harsh reality over time.  If folks only allow me the platitudes that they feel comfortable with, I will never learn to accommodate this loss and will be left forever floundering in a quagmire of well intentioned fluff.

It flabbergasts me that we watch graphic even clinical scenarios on TV, but any practical talk of death is inconceivable, taboo!

The truth is, death is really ok, it can even be heart wrenchingly beautiful.  Witnessing death strips us of pretense and forces us to consider our most fundamental core beliefs.  That frank contemplation of death is necessary, even healthy, for each of us to do.  Coming to terms with the rough spots is where you glean the bedrock pieces of your faith.  Every single one of us will have at least one up close and personal experience with death.  It is pivotal to come to some acceptance and understanding of that process.

2 4 1

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: March 05, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/state_regional/govtpolitics/article/resolution_in_general_assembly_to_honor_morgan_harringtons_life/85543/

Resolution in General Assembly to honor Morgan Harrington’s life
WSLS News Staff
news@wsls.com
Published: March 5, 2010
Updated: March 5, 2010
RICHMOND - A resolution to celebrate the life of Morgan Harrington is before the General Assembly.

Submitted on February 26th, and introduced today, House Joint Resolution #357 was introduced by Salem Delegate, and House Majority Leader, Morgan Griffith (R) in the House of Delegates.
In an e-mail, Dr. Dan Harrington, Morgan’s father, said he and his wife Gil, “are most of appreciative of Delegate Griffith’s public acknowledgment honoring our daughter’s life.  It is through such gracious gestures that Morgan’s life continues to have meaning.“

Read the full text of the bill  http://www.richmondsunlight.com/bill/2010/hj357/fulltext/

HJ357: Celebrating the life of Morgan Dana Harrington.
HOUSE JOINT RESOLUTION NO. 357
Offered February 26, 2010
Celebrating the life of Morgan Dana Harrington.
----------
Patrons-- Griffith, Abbitt, Abbott, Albo, Alexander, Anderson, Armstrong, Athey, BaCote, Barlow, Bell, Richard P., Bell, Robert B., Brink, Bulova, Byron, Carr, Carrico, Cleaveland, Cline, Cole, Comstock, Cosgrove, Cox, J.A., Cox, M.K., Crockett-Stark, Dance, Ebbin, Edmunds, Englin, Garrett, Gear, Gilbert, Greason, Herring, Hope, Howell, A.T., Howell, W.J., Hugo, Iaquinto, Ingram, James, Janis, Joannou, Johnson, Jones, Keam, Kilgore, Knight, Kory, Landes, LeMunyon, Lewis, Lingamfelter, Lohr, Loupassi, Marshall, D.W., Marshall, R.G., Massie, May, McClellan, McQuinn, Merricks, Miller, J.H., Miller, P.J., Morefield, Morgan, Morrissey, Nixon, Nutter, O'Bannon, Oder, Orrock, Peace, Phillips, Plum, Pogge, Poindexter, Pollard, Purkey, Putney, Rust, Scott, E.T., Scott, J.M., Sherwood, Shuler, Sickles, Spruill, Stolle, Surovell, Tata, Torian, Toscano, Tyler, Villanueva, Ward, Ware, O., Ware, R.L., Watts and Wright; Senators: Barker, Blevins, Deeds, Edwards, Hanger, Herring, Houck, Howell, Hurt, Locke, Lucas, Marsden, Marsh, Martin, McDougle, McEachin, McWaters, Miller, J.C., Miller, Y.B., Newman, Norment, Northam, Obenshain, Petersen, Puckett, Puller, Quayle, Reynolds, Ruff, Saslaw, Smith, Stosch, Stuart, Ticer, Vogel, Wagner, Wampler, Watkins and Whipple

WHEREAS, Morgan Dana Harrington of Roanoke, a beloved young Virginian whose life was full of promise for the future and whose heart was full of love for her family and friends, died at the age of 20 on October 17, 2009; and

WHEREAS, a native of Charlottesville, Morgan Harrington was born on July 24, 1989, the lovely and spirited daughter of Dr. Dan Harrington and Gil Harrington and the adored sister of her older brother, Alex Harrington; and

WHEREAS, a graduate of Lord Botetourt High School in Daleville, Morgan Harrington spent five years volunteering with children who were victims of domestic violence and summers working with campers at Easter Seals in Craig County; and

WHEREAS, a champion of children's rights, Morgan Harrington was a junior and an Education major at Virginia Polytechnic and State University (Virginia Tech) in Blacksburg; and

WHEREAS, Morgan Harrington was wonderful with children, who were drawn to her because of her open and playful personality; she hoped to become a teacher and she would have made an excellent one; and

WHEREAS, ?beautiful on the inside and out,? Morgan Harrington was very much her own person; she loved fashion, art, and especially music, from Jerry Garcia to the Beatles to Metallica, as well as enjoyed traveling and just relaxing at home; and

WHEREAS, in July 2010, Morgan Harrington would have turned 21 years old, an adult, and though she was independent and mature enough to know and speak her mind, she often sought her mother?s advice in choosing an outfit for a special occasion and her father?s help on math homework; and

WHEREAS, in her brief life, Morgan Harrington touched the lives and hearts of countless people; and

WHEREAS, Morgan Harrington will be fondly remembered for her spontaneous displays of affection and big hugs, her love of life and adventure, and her sparkling blue eyes and brilliant smile that would light up a room; and

WHEREAS, ?a shiny, loving, beautiful original,? Morgan Harrington will be greatly missed by her family, her numerous friends and admirers, her fellow Hokies at Virginia Tech, and the citizens of the Commonwealth; now, therefore, be it

RESOLVED by the House of Delegates, the Senate concurring, That the General Assembly hereby celebrate the life of a precious young woman and valued Virginian, Morgan Dana Harrington; and, be it

RESOLVED FURTHER, That the Clerk of the House of Delegates prepare a copy of this resolution for presentation to Morgan Dana Harrington?s parents, Dr. and Mrs. Dan Harrington, and her brother, Alex Harrington, as an expression of the General Assembly?s respect for her memory.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: March 05, 2010, 05:26:25 PM »

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0310/713060.html
Resolution to Honor Morgan Harrington
posted 03/05/10 3:25 pm   producer: Amy Foster

Richmond, VA - A resolution to celebrate the life of Morgan Harrington has passed in the General Assembly.

The resolution recognizes Harrington for her work with children and her work at Camp Easter Seals.  It also says she touched a countless number of people during her brief life.

The 20-year-old Virginia Tech student disappeared while attending a concert at UVA back in October.
Her remains were found on an Albemarle County farm in January.

Investigators are still looking for her killer

Click here to read the full resolution  http://www.richmondsunlight.com/bill/2010/hj357/fulltext/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: March 05, 2010, 05:27:43 PM »

http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=12091874
General Assembly Passes Harrington Resolution
Posted: Mar 05, 2010 2:45 PM CST Updated: Mar 05, 2010 2:55 PM CST

Also at the General Assembly Friday, the House of Delegates passed a resolution honoring Morgan Harrington.

The Virginia Tech student was found murdered in Albemarle County after disappearing from a concert in Charlottesville.

Friday the House passed a memorial resolution, measures commonly adopted by lawmakers in Richmond to remember people who have died.

The resolution says Harrington was "full of promise for the future."

Reported by Adam Rhew

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: March 06, 2010, 07:19:28 AM »

http://www.roanoke.com/politics/wb/238962
General Assembly notebook: State lawmakers honor Harrington with resolution
Saturday March 6,2010
<snipped>
House Joint Resolution 357 pays tribute to "the lovely and spirited daughter of Dr. Dan Harrington and Gil Harrington and the adored sister of her older brother, Alex Harrington." It lauds Morgan Harrington as a "champion of children's rights" and adds that "she will be fondly remembered for her spontaneous displays of affection and big hugs, her love of life and adventure, and her sparkling blue eyes and brilliant smile that would light up a room."
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: March 08, 2010, 07:29:36 AM »

Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 8th, 2010
 On March - 8 - 2010

March 8, 2010

Death is a stark harsh landscape – like a desert- and like a desert has its own beauty.  Stripping the extraneous nonessentials away from something often exposes an innate and poignant beauty.  Death reveals the incandescent spirit housed in a body.  I do realize though that the dying process isn’t easy, or even often very pretty.  Much like birth, death provokes intrinsic, genuine and fundamental emotions.  I want those feelings – every shred of them.

I am not sure if I am just wired strangely, but like a dog, I want to roll in it.  I want to experience every single aspect of Morgan’s murder and death- feel her bones, wear her shoes, and sniff her clothes.  I am not sure if I am trying to imprint the last of her indelibly in my mind, or if I indulge in such intimacies to try to have the reality of her absence penetrate my disbelief.  It was my privilege to watch Morgan come into this world; somehow it is also my duty to contemplate her death.  I will try to witness the end of Morgan’s life with the same clarity and anticipation as I saw at her birth on July 24, 1989.

I will cherish and acknowledge Morgan’s spirit now that she is dead to the same degree I did when she had a body.  How could I do otherwise?

2 4 1

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: March 09, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »

I would really like to have one.  I hope someone lets us know how to get one.

Here is a link for the wrist bands.   
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MBXYADYNZBRMC

http://www.findmorgan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2647

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: March 10, 2010, 06:50:26 AM »

Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 10th, 2010
On March - 10 - 2010

March 10, 2010

We are so fragile, raw, more fear based, which is not our typical state. We find ourselves locking up and checking up more at home. Dan gets anxious if he calls me more than 3 times and I don’t answer – afraid that I’ve been taken too. Baseline, I am sloppy about the cell phone. I leave it in the car, or at home, or don’t turn it on, or neglect to recharge it consistently. Seeing the fear in his eyes, I resolve to change my behavior.

Normally, I consider myself to be fairly strong and grounded. After Morgan was abducted and killed, I find I am not so sure of myself and easily overwhelmed. Regular stuff is more difficult. Even dropping the dog off at the vet is traumatic in a way. Ever since our girl didn’t come back, all leave-takings are pain filled.

Every single task I put my hand to reminds me of Morgan. I cook broccoli and start to reflexively put a portion aside for her. Morgan liked margarine, not butter like the rest of the family. These numerous meaningless incidentals in the course of my day invoke Morgan and pull me up short with a blast of grief and loss. It’s like ripping the scab off a wound over and over and over. Will this ever heal?

2 4 1

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: March 10, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »

Thanks Trimm, I ordered some.  Bless the Harringtons   241

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: March 10, 2010, 09:42:22 AM »

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/new_river_valley/article/take_back_the_night_rally_in_memory_of_morgan_harrington/85921/
Take Back the Night rally in memory of Morgan Harrington
PRESS RELEASE
Published: March 8, 2010
Updated: March 8, 2010
BLACKSBURG—The twenty-first annual Take Back the Night Rally and March in Blacksburg will be held on Thursday, March 25, in loving memory of Morgan Harrington.  Morgan disappeared on October 17, 2009, outside a Metallica concert in Charlottesville.  In January her body was found on a farm about 10 miles south of where she was last seen.

The purpose of this rally and candlelight march is to bring our community together to protest violence against women and to promote awareness of attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors that perpetuate this violence.  Womanspace, which organizes this event, encourages everyone to take action to change our society—a society in which women have reason to fear being out alone at night.

Participants will assemble between 6:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on the Drillfield in front of the chapel at Virginia Tech. The rally will be held between 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Participants will then march through campus and downtown Blacksburg, returning to the Drillfield for a closing celebration.  The march route is accessible for disabled persons.  (The rain location is the Wesley Foundation at the corner of Roanoke and Otey Streets.)

The first Take Back the Night event was held in Germany in 1973 in response to a series of sexual assaults, rapes, and murders.  Five years later in the U.S., a Take Back the Night march was held in San Francisco; over 5,000 women from 30 states participated.  Since then, marches have been held in many cities throughout the U.S., Canada, Latin America, India, and Europe. In Virginia, Take Back the Night marches have been held in Richmond and Charlottesville, and at Hollins University, Radford University, Roanoke College, and Virginia Tech.

Marchers have called attention to violence against women—the sexual harassment, misogyny, rapes, and murders.  This violence affects both individuals in the community and the community as a whole.
Women and men of all ages are encouraged to join in the March 25 event, which is part of Women’s Month 2010.  Each participant is asked to wear a purple ribbon tied with a knot for every friend or family member who has been sexually assaulted.  Ribbons will be worn throughout Women’s Month to show support for victims and to protest sexual violence against all people.  Purple ribbons will be available at information tables at Take Back the Night and each weekday at the Women’s Center at Virginia Tech, located at 206 Washington Street.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: March 10, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/87274312.html
Updated: 6:08 PM Mar 10, 2010
Gil Harrington Receives Update from VSP
Gil Harrington received a routine update from Virginia State Police on Wednesday about the investigation into the death of her daughter, Morgan. Harrington said the location where Morgan's body was found is a "big tip-off."
Posted: 5:51 PM Mar 10, 2010
Email Address: news@newsplex.com
March 10, 2010

Gil Harrington received an update Wednesday from Virginia State Police about the investigation into the death of her daughter, Morgan.

Harrington paid a visit to the memorial on the Copely Road Bridge, which marks the place where Morgan disappeared on Oct. 17 after attending a Metallica concert at John Paul Jones Arena.

Her body was found on a farm south of Charlottesville in January.

Gil Harrington said she was in Charlottesville for a routine meeting with state police, and she said she is optimistic about the progress of the investigation.

"The place where Morgan was found was really a big tip-off," Harrington said. "It reduced the possibility in the pool of people who could have murdered and killed Morgan from every man in Charlottesville to a finite group of the people of Charlottesville who knew that location."

Morgan attended Virginia Tech. Students there are preparing to sell wristbands to raise money for charity in her name.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: March 12, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/11/morgan-harrington-case-exploring-the-musical-connections/

Morgan Harrington Case: Exploring The Musical Connections
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1574 on: March 12, 2010, 12:52:09 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/11/morgan-harrington-case-exploring-the-musical-connections/

Morgan Harrington Case: Exploring The Musical Connections

Thank-you
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: March 12, 2010, 02:33:29 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: March 13, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »

Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 12th, 2010
On March - 12 - 2010

March 12, 2010
I know we will be OK. That in no way diminishes the pain this murderer has inflicted on us, but rather is a testimonial to the closeness and love that we share. I see only three options and only one of them that I can embrace:

1. Crash and burn – I won’t let him kill us too.

2. Paralysis – I won’t let him damage us, nor compound the loss of Morgan’s potential with the loss of our potential.         

3. Soldier on – we will continue to move forward, haltingly, even stumbling, even crawling – forward. We will take what has been dealt us and be open-minded and creative and fashion new lives. This is undoubtedly the hardest task, but the only way I see some chance of salvation/reconciliation/peace.

I believe this. I know it to be true, and STILL I feel the rage. Why? I have many parallel emotions.

The anger is extinguished by the knowing – it is; the irrevocable primal knowing – the feel of the dry husks of your ribs. I cannot rage against such steadfast reality. To do so is wasted effort, foolish like raging against a mountain or a rock. It is what it is and will not change. Morgan is dead – Gil accept this truth.

2 4 1

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: March 15, 2010, 10:01:45 AM »

Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 15th, 2010
  On March - 15 - 2010

“Tat Attack “
Morgan you are pulling us in your wake to places we’ve never imagined ourselves to be. Last week you took Alex and me to a tattoo studio. Never thought I’d do that – but it seemed important to make some indelible manifestation on my body to commemorate the ending of your life. Your death is etched on my heart, my mind, my soul, but curiously, though a bit more haggard, my outside looks the same as when you were alive.

It’s funny where people find meaning and comfort. I have no need of a gravestone or marker, but this personal, physical tribute is important to me this time. Alex and I were a little scared initially. (He made me go first.) The process was really pretty easy, minimal pain or fuss. We both got the 241 dots on our inner wrist, where we would catch sight of it throughout our day.

Morgan, your murder has cut such a wide swathe through our lives that it seemed appropriate to have some physical sign of the impact on our bodies also. Alex and I are both happy with the symbols we now wear. It feels right, gives some kind of congruency that the outer is marked and changed as irrevocably as the inside has been. Dan is accepting, but made me promise that this would NOT be the beginning of a sleeve!

2 4 1

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: March 17, 2010, 10:11:56 AM »

I received my bracelets.  I will wear mine, at least until Morgan's killer or killer's are found.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: March 17, 2010, 12:33:44 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/17/morgan-harrington-murder-harringtons-debut-morgans-rocks/

Morgan Harrington Murder: Harringtons Debut Morgans Rocks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.