March 28, 2024, 06:09:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 749064 times)
FBIwannabe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1600 on: March 21, 2010, 11:04:47 PM »

With the news of her bones being shattered, am I still the only one who wonders if she was hit by a car?  I'm certain the ME knows if her injuries are consistent with being run over, and we don't know if it was all of her body or just a few bones.  This fact, along with the local police asking for tips from any bike riders who frequently ride in this area, keep the possibility of this alive in my head. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: March 22, 2010, 08:33:32 AM »

With the news of her bones being shattered, am I still the only one who wonders if she was hit by a car?  I'm certain the ME knows if her injuries are consistent with being run over, and we don't know if it was all of her body or just a few bones.  This fact, along with the local police asking for tips from any bike riders who frequently ride in this area, keep the possibility of this alive in my head. 

Yeah,I have wondered the same thing.Or maybe the fact that she was found in the pasture if livestock could have stepped on her remains.
Hopefully when they catch this monster we'll get some answers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: March 22, 2010, 08:37:06 AM »

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/2010/03/22/fact-checking/
Fact checking
Though not perfect, The Cavalier Daily’s coverage of Morgan Harrington’s disappearance proved to be complete and factually accurate
Tim Thornton
Opinion
March 22,
Last week, Morgan Harrington’s parents held a press conference outside of John Paul Jones Arena, where their daughter attended a Metallica concert in October. She disappeared that night. What was left of her body was found in January, on a farm about eight miles from Grounds.

“The man who did this — and I am confident that it is a man — is being protected by his environment, by people in his environment, and that needs to stop,” Gil Harrington said. “Evil is still afoot in this town. There is a monster in Charlottesville, Virginia, who likes to hurt young girls.”

If anyone in the world is entitled to have and voice a theory about this case, it’s Morgan Harrington’s mother. Her theory is certainly plausible. But there are also plausible explanations that don’t involve cover ups and conspiracies and a monster afoot in Charlottesville.

People are concocting and spreading all sorts of stories. I’ve read and heard speculation that Harrington’s death was caused by exposure to the elements, a serial killer, a curse on Virginia Tech. And there is the persistent assertion that The Cavalier Daily has engaged in a campaign to cover up any connection this case may have to the University.

I put a series of questions to Thomas Madrecki, who was managing editor of The Cavalier Daily last semester. Madrecki said the paper was trying to be responsible.

“Basically, the process and discussion that shaped our coverage was a rigid reliance only on confirmed facts,” Madrecki wrote in an e-mail. “Did we hear about members of the basketball team potentially seeing Morgan? Yes. Did we hear about a lady who allegedly saw her on the Lawn? Yes. Did we hear dozens of other claims? Yes. And all of those claims were carefully investigated; not one was able to be confirmed with police officials, and in many instances, they were themselves unclear/logically faulty.”

Madrecki specifically addressed the case of a newspaper delivery woman who was certain that she saw Harrington early the morning after she left JPJ.
I spoke with the lady three times, twice in person,” Madrecki said, “and also spoke with members of the Lawn community, Virginia State Police, and University police. In the end, I simply couldn’t track down anything — and concluded what was more accurate or printable was that this lady had seen someone who probably looked like Morgan, but wasn’t Morgan.”

The lack of verifiable information frustrated Madrecki, but he seemed to prefer to risk being beaten on the story to printing something that wasn’t true.

“I don’t think it’s crazy or outlandish for me to say that anyone who thinks there was just tons and tons of readily available information that ‘we withheld’ or ‘failed to print’ leans to the side of being a conspiracy nut,” in Madrecki’s view. “Any newspaper’s goal is to print THE TRUTH. Why would anyone withhold information or not seek it? The job of a newspaper, though, is also to vet that information and scrutinize it.”

Overall, Madrecki rates the paper’s coverage as “adequate.”

“I think we didn’t screw up — and I think a lot of other papers did, because what they did was print rumors … Overall, however, I’d say we didn’t hurt ourselves — and that’s a good thing.”
Madrecki doesn’t argue that the paper’s coverage has been perfect.

“Looking back, I wish we could have done at least one well-written feature, but to be perfectly honest — and not to throw anyone under the bus or anything — that simply wasn’t within our capability given the staff at my disposal,” he wrote. There’s not a lot of slack built into the system. “So, it would have been difficult to design and implement the kind of coverage I would have ideally wanted, because that would have had extremely negative effects on other dimensions of the paper.”

Madrecki’s instinct is right. Much of what the paper has been accused of covering up appeared in print, just not as quickly as the conspiracy theorists would have liked. And it’s better to be late than to print falsehoods.

If I had been in Madrecki’s shoes, I probably would have shifted people to this story, even if that meant “extremely negative effects on other dimensions of the paper.” Newspapers make decisions all the time about how to allocate reporters and column inches. This was, and is, a big story. I would have given it more attention.

Despite having a different idea of how the story should have been handled, I don’t see any evidence of a cover up.

Of course, anyone convinced The Cavalier Daily is hip deep in a cover up will decide that, as the paper’s ombudsman, I’m part of the conspiracy. And they’ll go right on ranting.

No devoted conspiracy theorist lets something as mundane as fact ruin a theory.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: March 23, 2010, 07:10:33 AM »

http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog
Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 22nd, 2010
On March - 22 - 20103 COMMENTS

The basic assumptions we held about our life are wrong now and must be remade and adjusted. Like we have no daughter anymore. It is painful and hard to reconfigure our reality. I have to watch myself and not let that pain turn me bitter and sour. I started to go that way working in the yard the other day cleaning up some of the debris and twigs from a very long winter.

Usually this task is fun for me. I enjoy seeing the greening of the earth and feeling the burgeoning life that spring brings forth. This year I didn’t allow that quickening of joy in myself. Instead my internal dialogue was “ the very dirt is coming alive today, but that box of ashes on the coffee table is as dead and inert as it was a week ago, and as dead as it’ll be a year from now. It isn’t right.” Not a good direction for my thoughts. The pit falls and pity parties are everywhere.

Our new life is devoid of much joy- perhaps we will find it sometime in the future. We are still working on survival. The caring and love of others pulls me from despair the path to survival. Once we have mastered survival we can encourage the blossoming of joy again. Someday.

2 4 1

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: March 23, 2010, 08:00:10 AM »

I can not imagine what the Harringtons are going through....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: March 24, 2010, 07:28:18 PM »

http://www.c-ville.com/index.php?cat=1993006083668278&act=post&pid=12562403104535201

A conversation with Jason Pedone, JPJ's new general manager
by Andrew Cedermark, March 24th 01:53pm

I went to the offices at the John Paul Jones Arena yesterday to meet with the new general manager there, Jason Pedone. Pedone was promoted to the position when Larry Wilson—widely credited with putting Charlottesville on the map for bands like the Rolling Stones and U2—was promoted to run a larger group of facilities in Jacksonville.

Aside putting Charlottesville on the map for major touring acts, Wilson began managing the Paramount Theater after a couple of high-level shakeups resulted in a management deal with SMG, the facilities management company that also manages the arena.

Not only does the Tennessee native get new business cards and a new office, he has the opportunity to become one of Charlottesville's major culture brokers. We touched on SMG's relationship with the Paramount, his thoughts on the future of the arena and its controversial re-entry policy. ------   http://www.c-ville.com/index.php?cat=11101808092903167&ShowArticle_ID=11800802104209643
<snippped>

<snipped>
Are there any plans to reconsider the arena's re-entry policy in the wake of the Morgan Harrington tragedy?

I would defer to the university's release on that. I think there was another release that was put out last week after the press conference with the family. So, I'll have to respect that. But that statement really covers where we are with things. That's not hyperbole.
<sniped>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: March 24, 2010, 07:31:31 PM »

Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 24th, 2010
On March - 24 - 20101 COMMENT

I strive to be open-minded enough to allow and recognize the good that is trying to unfold from Morgan’s death. My tendency is always try to enhance things, take remnants and craft something new.  The minefield of memories and emotions we now live with makes it difficult to maintain a positive, forward moving attitude.  It is vital to me, Morgan, that your existence not be wasted.  I will not allow your essence to drain away.  Somehow we will find a way to use the water of your life to nourish seeds and create growth.

I recognize that seeds sprout and grow best on clear and open soil. Our old lives have been plowed under and we have been tilled, ripped open.  Can we be wise to accept and germinate new seeds?  I believe we can. We will be creative and diligent and clever enough to allow growth to occur.  I promise you this, Morgan.

We will do the work you were not allowed to finish; we will feed and teach children, educate young people and keep girls safe – for you in your name, so that you were here matters to the world and your being taken from us has impact and meaning in your community at large.

No “fade to close” for your young life – your essence and your motivation must continue to flourish and you will NOT be forgotten!

2 4 1

Continued prayers for the Harrington family.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: March 25, 2010, 01:15:40 AM »

i am constantly amazed by these good people.  They seem to know that in order to bring healing to their life they must drink deeply of this well of sorrow.  I would not be able to do this.
2 4 1

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: March 25, 2010, 07:29:27 AM »

http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/news/local/article/take_back_the_night_rally_dedicated_to_harrington/54054/
Take Back the Night rally dedicated to Harrington
From staff reports
Published: March 24, 2010
The 21st annual Take Back the Night rally in Blacksburg will be dedicated to the memory of Morgan D. Harrington, the Virginia Tech student who was killed after disappearing in Charlottesville in October.

Harrington, 20, disappeared after leaving an Oct. 17 Metallica Concert at the John Paul Jones Arena. Her body was discovered in a pasture in January.

Harrington’s parents plan to speak at the rally, which is a protest against violence against women. The rally is scheduled to begin at 7 tonight at the Virginia Tech Drillfield, and will include a march through campus and downtown Blacksburg.

~ Peter Frampton
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: March 25, 2010, 03:40:12 PM »

No disrespect to mom or anyone..
But wtf ?
They have her body
They have witness accounts and which ones are real and which ones are not real.
They have suspects.. The last one's seen walking with her.. and they have physical evidence...
How many of the witness accounts are correct and which ones are bullcrap ?

Where the hell are the detectives in all of this ??  Where is the prosicuter ?

This is astounding..
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: March 26, 2010, 04:08:20 AM »

Continued prayers for Morgan's family and loved ones. 

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 26, 2010, 08:28:36 AM »

Gil Harrington’s thoughts from March 26th, 2010
On March - 26 - 2010ADD COMMENTS

Thursday, Dan and I traveled to Blacksburg to speak at the VT Take Back the Night Rally. This message of safety for women and children has always been important to us, but now in the face of Morgan’s murder it is pivotal to our belief structure. Somehow we have tacitly given acceptance that it’s OK in America for men to prey upon half of the population. Our exaggerated culture of self has reintroduced a primitive Darwinian way of life – survival of the fittest, each one for himself. Most civilized societies pride themselves on their level of integration and complexity of connections, NOT how an individual can place his own needs and urges paramount.

I am not a great mind to really understand and dissect how this has come to pass, only know it must stop and no longer be tolerated. Part of the change process is awareness and repudiation of social mores that encourage the continued violence and predition against women. The Take Back the Night Rally focuses attention on the problem and encourages change to occur.

Morgan Harrington should have been safe in the JPJ parking lot. She was NOT asking for it. She was NOT provocatively dressed, no cleavage and nothing tight. In fact the only skin she had hanging out was her beautiful face. Do we need to become a burka society here? Or can men learn not to vanquish women as disposable objects? I believe that they can and should. A campaign to limit violence is really basic, the lowest common denominator. Our mandate should be respect, cherish. But it is a beginning, so lets start here.

2 4 1

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: March 26, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »

http://www.collegiatetimes.com/stories/15275/students-march-to-stop-violence-against-women
Campus | New River Valley | State
Students march to stop violence against women
Thursday, March 25, 2010; 10:36 PM | 1 | ShareThis | Print
by Liana Bayne, news reporter
Blacksburg overflowed with about 200 student activists Thursday night during the 21st annual Take Back the Night celebration and rally, dedicated in memory of deceased Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington.

Harrington’s parents, Dan and Gil Harrington, were in attendance.

Harrington, a 20-year-old education major at Tech, disappeared on Oct. 17 during a Metallica concert at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville. She was last seen hitchhiking on the Copeley Road Bridge hear the arena. Three months later, on Jan. 26, her body was found in a remote area of Anchorage Farm, 10 miles away from the arena.

Thursday’s rally was the Harringtons’ first public appearance on the Tech campus since the discovery of their daughter’s body.
“Women campaigning against violence has always been important in our home,” Gil Harrington said, referencing her daughter Morgan’s long-term involvement with charities that assisted victims of domestic violence, especially children.

“Although we were not able to save our own daughter, we’re going to try to save others,” Gil Harrington said.

She said that because her daughter’s case had been so “high-profile,” she and her husband Dan were “honored to come.”

The first portion of the event featured a rally, held in the auditorium of the Wesley Foundation building on Roanoke Street. The event was standing room only as presenters spoke from the four sponsoring organizations, Womanspace, the Montgomery County chapter of the National Organization for Women, the Women’s Center at Tech and the Women’s Resource Center of the New River Valley.

Women who had been victimized by violence also shared their personal stories.

Also in attendance at the rally was dean of students Tom Brown, Tech police chief Wendell Flinchum and Blacksburg Town Council members Leslie Hager-Smith and Cecile Newcomb.
Sophomore Nicole Faut, president of Womanspace, said the rally was designed to promote “awareness of violence against everybody.”

Take Back the Night is a national event that has been celebrated on the Tech campus since the late 1980’s.

“This is very close to home to so many people,” Faut said.

Susan Anderson, vice-mayor of Blacksburg and a Tech mathematics professor, has worked with the Take Back the Night cause, before the Women’s Center opened. She is now a faculty advisor for the Women’s Center and works closely with the Clothesline Project, during which members of the community can create shirts in memory of victims of sexual and domestic violence.

Gil and Dan Harrington created a T-shirt for Morgan. Morgan’s shirt, which is number 509, was added to the clothesline during the rally.

Some of the shirt project will be on display today in Squires Student Center.

“The rally is designed to educate participants about violence and resources available to combat violence,” Anderson said. “And the march is designed to energize people. We’re not going to change the world, but people can change their own worlds.”

Gil Harrington spoke to the gathered, hushed crowd about her daughter.

“We need to shine a light on this dark thing and change what we do that tacitly encourages violence against women,” Harrington said.
Gil and Dan Harrington marched along with the roughly 200 protestors through the Tech campus and along the South Main Street. Passersby stopped to look and to cheer on the smiling, candle-bearing line of people, led by Anderson and Womenspace volunteers. Many student organizations and fraternities joined in.

Aimee Kanode, president of the LBGTA at Tech, said about 15 members of her organization were marching together in support of Take Back the Night.

“Women and LBGTQ people are often persecuted,” Kanode said.

Anderson said the rally and march were designed to promote “simple everyday things to lessen violence” that could be done in the Tech community.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: March 26, 2010, 05:56:44 PM »

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=12212046
March 26, 2010
Wristbands help keep the memory of Morgan Harrington alive
Over the months since Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington was murdered, we've heard from her family.

Friday, Harrington's college classmates talked to News 7 about their loss and what they're doing now to keep her memory alive.

"I met Morgan Freshman year and we've been friends ever since," says Virginia Tech Junior Tony Liskey.

Her friends say she was full of life, and it's that life that several Virginia Tech juniors hope to keep alive with new wristbands.

"Purple was Morgan's favorite color, and the green we wanted it to kind of symbolize life," says Liskey.

One of Harrington's girlfrends designed the bracelet and an initial order of 300 was placed.

Another 300 are now coming in.

Money will go to OMNI, a locally based mission helping people in Africa that Harrington volunteered with.

"We wanted to do something to honor her memory," says Liskey

Virginia Tech employee Carolyn Sowers bought six today: one for herself and some for her grandchildren.

She did it even though she never knew Morgan Harrington.

"I have worked here at Virginia Tech and we've all come to feel as though we know her as family," say Sowers.

The purple bracelet is becoming a way to remember and to help deal with grief.
"The sad thing is people die. Hundreds of kids go missing all the time but until it really affects your own heart and you experience it it's not the same,"says Michael Sitarksi.

"To sum it up its changed my life. It's making me want to do more for other people," says Liskey

~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: March 26, 2010, 10:18:27 PM »

But wtf ?
They have her body
They have suspects.. The last one's seen walking with her.. and they have physical evidence...

Where the hell are the detectives in all of this ??  Where is the prosicuter ?

This is astounding..

Dear Edward-

You have folks at blinkoncrime.com freaking out that your aware of something they are not. Specifically, who are you referring to when you say they have a suspect that was last seen walking with her?

I hear you about the frustration in this case.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: March 27, 2010, 01:52:53 PM »

http://www.findmorgan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2932
Posted by Morgan's Dad.
Morgan Harrington Fund Raiser Today At Abuelo's
This event will be held at the Roanoke Abuelo's from 11:00am -4:00pm on March 27th. Show up anytime during those hours. There will be a flyer printed up and if you bring that flyer with you Abuelo's will donate 20% of your final bill to OMNI in Morgan's name. I will add more details once everything becomes finalized. Erin Cole, one of Morgan's dear friends is putting this together. I told her I would try to help in anyway I possibly could.
Please use the link below to print the flyer out. Present this coupon with your bill and 20% of it will be donated to OMNI.

http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/vv67/ariaes46/MorganFlyer-1-1-1.jpg

~ Peter Frampton
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: March 27, 2010, 02:48:54 PM »

But wtf ?
They have her body

Where the hell are the detectives in all of this ??  Where is the prosecutor ?

This is astounding..

Dear Edward-

You have folks at blinkoncrime.com freaking out that your aware of something they are not. Specifically, who are you referring to when you say they have a suspect that was last seen walking with her?

I hear you about the frustration in this case.

Hi Blink

They should not freak out as I have no information to report.
Suspects to me are anyone that were aware of her before her disappearance. They are suspected of having information leading to or may even be the culprit. The sports players, the man who said he was kicked by Morgan, The workers who swears she had seen her walk out of a dorm, the ones who said they May have seen her at a hotel, the ones who claimed to see her outside of a store. Who found that shirt and was it relative ?
 LE has some things.. Not all of these are false, something is on the mark or leads too..
Morgan was acting out of character inside of the metallic concert and her own friends have acted..umm, strange.
All I am saying is Where is the detectives ? as time passes memory fails. Speed is of the essence in solving crime.
This poor child deserves an answer before we end up like in so many other cases..No place.

I have only followed along in this case and all of you have done wonderful research that could help detectives and my information comes from us here and all you there at Blink on Crime.. You all have done a great job.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: March 28, 2010, 01:34:23 PM »

A quote ::

For the next 101 days, police continued the search for the young woman, which ended when the owner of Anchorage Farms, David Bass, observed what he thought, was the carcass of a deer lying near a fence line on his property.  Bass described this area as a pasture with tall grass.

The tall grass likely concealed the young woman’s body until over 20 inches of snow fell in December.  The melting snow matted down the tall grass making the remains visible from atop Bass’ tractor.

Bass points out that the body rested about a mile from the closest public road, although maps indicate that a cul-de-sac in the nearby Blandemar Farm Estates subdivision may have provided access to the dumpsite.

http://www.badgerwordsmith.com/spingolafiles/2010/02/01/finding-morgans-killer/

Police were lost.. mo.
Most of this gentlemans thoughts on what may have happened could very well be true based on statistics of crimes committed by sexual deviants over logged history of crimes committed.

Morgans cell phone prior to the battery being pulled is trackable.

More then one culprit indicates a agreement for silence and is also a possible weak link..
One culprit may kill another to insure silence..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: March 28, 2010, 02:46:46 PM »

Her parents believe broken bones made it evidently clear that their daughter suffered a violent death.

“A monster walks among you,” Morgan’s mother, Gil Harrington, told the media, “a violent, sadistic and dangerous man.”

Police must have the cell phone info from when it was working and trackable..that is how they place her on the bridge-overpass hitching a ride.mo.
Hard to walk a mile into the wilderness if you have broken bones..mo.
The culdisac method of body disposal becomes more possible..as it is the shortest distence to carry a body.. It is also the best possible area to be witnessed.. mo.

Gil said sadistic..appropriate word. and may be true...wonder exactley what bones were broken..?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: March 28, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »

“Imagine the would-be killer trolling for possible victims, which he probably has done a dozen times before. A heavy metal concert is taking place on a large college campus that is bound to produce a target rich environment of attractive co-eds — the kind of women that, in a typical social setting, would never give the killer so much as the time of day.  He is probably driving a van or an SUV with heavily tinted windows. Having run through this scenario in his head a hundred times before, he is on the lookout for the perfect victim: a woman isolated and slightly inebriated.  The perpetrator — and their may be more than one — is hoping to find a woman whose inhibitions may be numbed by naïveté and/or alcohol.  He finds this woman thumbing for a ride on Copeley Road.  As she jumps in, the driver checks his mirrors for possible witnesses, and believes he’s in the clear.”

As in the Route 29 stalker case, investigators working the Morgan Harrington investigation are likely on the lookout for potential witnesses offered rides by a probable white male suspect. The broken bones on Morgan’s body indicate a classic power and control killing. These types of suspects go through cooling off periods; however, over time, the urges to kill — propelled by their intense fantasies — rise to the surface. They garner great satisfaction in reveling in their control of the victim and the pain they have inflicted.

http://www.badgerwordsmith.com/spingolafiles/2010/03/
Key word is imagine.. it is a possible scenario.

This is exactly what happened in Amber's Dubois case.. We had few creditable leads, we monitored other crimes as they happened and our suspect after one year hit again and we had him ..and ultimately Amber.
So this gentleman is on the mark and it is true that a serial will cool down and when he thinks he is clear will hit again..
Not always in the same area unless he is restricted to that area..In Amber's case the predator was restricted/confined to an area by his own previous conviction..

As far as the vehicle used.. I do not agree, although a van or dark window vehicle would make it more convenient on the predator.

Do we have Goggle images of the 2 roads possibly used ?
I wonder what the access looks like from the coldisac mentioned..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.