April 25, 2024, 03:23:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kevin Bradley 20, arrested for 2nd time on molestation charges Kingstree, SC  (Read 5939 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 19, 2009, 04:37:00 PM »

Let's just keep letting these freaks go free Rolling Eyes

Kingstree man arrested a second time on molestation charges

KINGSTREE—A Kingstree man accused of impregnating an 11-year-old girl has been arrested again for a similar crime involving a 13-year-old victim, Kingstree Police Chief Robert Ford said. A Kingstree man accused of impregnating an 11-year-old girl has been arrested again for a similar crime involving a 13-year-old victim, Kingstree Police Chief Robert Ford said.

Kevin Bradley,20, is charged with second-degree criminal sexual conduct, Ford said.

He remains in custody at the Williamsburg County jail after bond was denied.
Investigators said the crime happened more than two years ago when the now-16-year-old victim was 13.

The 16-year-old now has a two year-old child, but it’s unclear if that child belongs to the suspect, Ford said.

“We can’t be sure if these are the only two victims,” the chief said.
Police were investigating the case involving the 11-year-old girl when they received word about a possible second victim.

“We started looking into it and we got enough evidence to charge him with a crime,” he said.

The 11-year-old girl told police she knew about the other victim and was under the impression the two-year-old belong to the suspect, Ford said.
Police began investigating the case involving the 11-year-old girl on Aug. 14 when they were summoned to a local physician’s office where the victim was brought by her grandmother.  An examination at the office determined the girl was about two months pregnant, Ford said. He is charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct in that case because the victim is 11 years old.

A victim older than 11 constitutes a charge of second-degree criminal sexual conduct.
http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/local/article/crime_breif_10_21/81796/#

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.