April 20, 2024, 01:50:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #558 12/11 - 12/13/2006  (Read 141995 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: December 13, 2006, 07:30:23 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hi folks! A beautiful day here in Atlanta.  Sat outside for awhile soaking up the sunshine.  Went to the surgeon and can now go to the hospital every OTHER day for wound care!  Yippee.  She said I'm healing fast.  I can now vacuum.  Rolling Eyes  

Anyway, I will include Elaine's Mom with her brokenhip in my prayers.  Also little Justin with his bronchitis.  I now have bronchitis too but that is the least of my worries.  My step mom, 87, is in the ICU with the beginning of an aortic dissection. My Dad, 83,  hasn't grasped the meaning of this yet.  He has already buried his first wife (my mom) 30 years ago, and now he is losing the 2nd love of his life.  I wish I could fly down there and take care of both of them, but I'm still kinda on restrictions myself.  Please, if you will, say a prayer for them both.  Thanks.

I feel so out of touch with the case.  As soon as I can I will update the WHO's WHOs.  I hate not knowing much of what happens on a day to day basis.  When I am feeling better, I thought of writing a little synopsis of each thread, and emailing it to those who are otherwise occupied with other aspects of life.  Of course it would only be sent to those who request it, and people can get on & off the list at will.  It would so help many to stay caught up this way.

I'm off for the rest of the night.  Be well all you beautiful monkeys.  Let's solve this case, ASAP.  And thank you everyone for your past prayers for me, and kind thoughts. SM is such a wonderful place.

God love you, SunFreak. Take care.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: December 13, 2006, 07:31:10 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Dana"
I have been bombarded with e mails and calls from listeners asking if Jossy could clarify his statement he made on my show regarding Paulus Vandersloot having a brother in the Netherlands Government who might have had some influenece in the case.
Here is his response.

Dana

Of course it's a fact! Paul has two brothers in Holland, one is a University Professor and is one of the leading world-wide experts in his field, and the other (Marco) is a politician. He is a member of the VVD party and is very influential in the top levels of government.

We cannot confirm that Marco himself has occupied positions in the defense and police departaments, but his party (VVD) has held those ministries. The VVD party, I have been informed, is still in charge of defense.

Hope this helps the person who contacted you.

Regards

Jossy

Cool YOWSA! Excellent followup. We love you and Jossy.

Can anyone please explain, (in laymen's terms), the VVD Party and the principles to which it stands?

I'm not sure and I don't have time to translate this...but here's a website/page about him:

http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/photo.htm
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: December 13, 2006, 07:31:44 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Just in case any of you monkeys think that the cage doesn't really cover much in the absence of hard news, let me assure you that you can get busy for a couple of days and come back in the cage to find yourself totally lost!!!!  Wink

I listened to the podcast, and will now sit in the corner til I catch on!

Hi Everybody!

Hi Crazy.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #983 on: December 13, 2006, 07:32:10 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Dana"
I have been bombarded with e mails and calls from listeners asking if Jossy could clarify his statement he made on my show regarding Paulus Vandersloot having a brother in the Netherlands Government who might have had some influenece in the case.
Here is his response.

Dana

Of course it's a fact! Paul has two brothers in Holland, one is a University Professor and is one of the leading world-wide experts in his field, and the other (Marco) is a politician. He is a member of the VVD party and is very influential in the top levels of government.

We cannot confirm that Marco himself has occupied positions in the defense and police departaments, but his party (VVD) has held those ministries. The VVD party, I have been informed, is still in charge of defense.

Hope this helps the person who contacted you.

Regards

Jossy

Cool YOWSA! Excellent followup. We love you and Jossy.

Can anyone please explain, (in laymen's terms), the VVD Party and the principles to which it stands?

Oh I Love you Ono!!!! My timing for peeking back in was perfect! Just wanted to cheer on the question from the peanut gallery!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: December 13, 2006, 07:33:05 PM »

Please move to LCD# 559

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=639
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.