April 19, 2024, 03:10:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeffrey S. Ross 46, missing 8/10/09 Gardiner, NY (SUV found in VT)  (Read 4000 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 19, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »

Jeffrey S. Ross
DOB 04/04/1963

5' 10" 210 lbs.
Brown eyes, black/grey hair
LKA: 656 Sand Hill Road, Gardiner, NY
Jeffrey Ross has not been seen or heard from since on or about August 10th 2009. He was terminated as a parttime corrections officer at the Ulster County Jail.. He was working for C2G, an Environmental Construction Company. He did not show up for work on 8/10/09. He County-issued equipment was picked up at his parents' house. However, he may still be in possession of an Ulster County photo identification card. He has four handguns registered to him: (1) Glock model 23 .40 BNN042US, (2) Ruger MK II .22 21634914, (3) Glock 17 9mm KA115US, (4) UBERTI Cattleman .45 J65621. Subject believed to be travelling in a Black four door 1998 Chevrolet Blazer with NY registration AFC7023. Subject has family in California, NYC, Connecticut, and Massachusetts as well as Gardiner. There has been no known contact with family or friends since on or about August 10, 2009. Everyone interviewed stated this is not like him to be gone for this long a period of time with no contact. During his last conversation with his father on 8/10/09, Ross told him he and his girlfriend had broken up and he was going to hike the Appalachian Trail in New Hampshire and clear his head. Family officially reported him missing 9/4/09. Subject entered into NCIC as missing endangered at this time. Refer to UCSO case 2009-10437. Contact Detective Sergeant Lynch at 845-340-3956 if located or if you have information about his whereabouts.
http://www.co.ulster.ny.us/sheriff/open.html
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 06:35:36 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 06:31:42 PM »

Car belonging to missing Ulster County man found in Vt. parking lot

October 19, 2009 5:02 PM

Police in Ulster County are asking for the public's help in their ongoing investigation into a missing man after they located his car in a parking lot last Wednesday.

The vehicle registered to Jeffrey Ross, who has been missing since August 3rd, was found in Hartford, Vt., in a local American Legion Post parking lot on October 14th, the Ulster County Sheriff's Office says. Hartford is approximately 200 miles north of Kingston.

Ross's 1998 black Chevrolet Blazer was found packed with camping equipment, clothing and other personal items. Ross was not in the vehicle.

Police left the vehicle in the parking lot over the weekend to see if Ross would return to it. They had it towed when he failed to appear by Monday morning, they said.

The Sheriff's Office asks anyone with information contact them at 845-340-3956.
http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/ulster-1267553-lot-county.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 06:32:53 PM »

Some reports say missing since 8/3 and others 8/10...sorry if anyone is confused.

photo from link above

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »

MAP

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=Gardiner%20NY%20to%20Hartford%20VT&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Hartford VT is right on the Vermont/New Hampshire line

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.