April 18, 2024, 12:54:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 764181 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: October 23, 2009, 10:33:32 AM »

Wow, I don't know what to make of this case.  All I can say for sure is this Sean Patton guy has peaked my interest.  And digging with a digging machine?  This child wasn't missing long enough for someone to hide evidence so well that a digging machine would be necessary to uncover it.  Hmmm.  Unless, of course, someone was working at that home with a digging machine.  But I don't think we're dealing with someone very sophisticated here.  This person's days of freedom are numbered.  Hopefully his days among the living are limited too.

Here's what I don't get.  Everything we've read, including the police report, suggests that there were a lot of kids around.  There were at least 3 crossing guards.  In fact, the police report says that others lost sight of Somer when she got lost in a group of other kids.  And then she just vanished?  Or some stranger came out of the shadows and picked her up and took her and no one saw?  To believe that story, you need to believe Sean Patton.  Specifically, you need to believe that Somer never made it home.  And I'm just not there yet.  Assuming as we must that the narrative in the police report is accurate, his comments were, in a word, strange. Telling a 10 year old to go look for Somer?  And when she comes back empty handed, telling her to go back out and look better?  C'mon.  That's down right ludicrous.

Here's another thing.  Listen very closely to Somer's mom during yesterday's presser. She was asked a question something along the lines of "who would do this."  When she starts answering, she says something like, "I don't know.  It could be anyone.  It could be my.  It could  be . . ."  She says "It could be my" then stops.  Hmmmmm.  "My" who?  My friend Sean? 

Just sayin'. . .
I'm with you on this. The way it sounded there were kids walking and running all over the place, and I saw a little boy this morning on the news, that said he saw Somer running by the abandoned house with a frown on her face  Crossing guards, kids, I'm sure adults seemingly to be all around, I'm uncomfortable with this, and I want to know why Sean was asked after he and mom had lunch, to stay at the house until the kids got home?
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1141 on: October 23, 2009, 10:38:03 AM »

Wow, I don't know what to make of this case.  All I can say for sure is this Sean Patton guy has peaked my interest.  And digging with a digging machine?  This child wasn't missing long enough for someone to hide evidence so well that a digging machine would be necessary to uncover it.  Hmmm.  Unless, of course, someone was working at that home with a digging machine.  But I don't think we're dealing with someone very sophisticated here.  This person's days of freedom are numbered.  Hopefully his days among the living are limited too.

Here's what I don't get.  Everything we've read, including the police report, suggests that there were a lot of kids around.  There were at least 3 crossing guards.  In fact, the police report says that others lost sight of Somer when she got lost in a group of other kids.  And then she just vanished?  Or some stranger came out of the shadows and picked her up and took her and no one saw?  To believe that story, you need to believe Sean Patton.  Specifically, you need to believe that Somer never made it home.  And I'm just not there yet.  Assuming as we must that the narrative in the police report is accurate, his comments were, in a word, strange. Telling a 10 year old to go look for Somer?  And when she comes back empty handed, telling her to go back out and look better?  C'mon.  That's down right ludicrous.

Here's another thing.  Listen very closely to Somer's mom during yesterday's presser. She was asked a question something along the lines of "who would do this."  When she starts answering, she says something like, "I don't know.  It could be anyone.  It could be my.  It could  be . . ."  She says "It could be my" then stops.  Hmmmmm.  "My" who?  My friend Sean? 

Just sayin'. . .

it does seem strange that with this many people, kids milling around that no one saw anything...
If Sean is not around kids much, he maybe sent the sister back out to look, thinking that she had not looked that hard, he wasn't concerned at that point yet? dunno...it is strange that the day he is there, Somer goes missing...but could be just a cruel coincidence for this Sean, as I am sure that he is being looked at by LE...
He would not have had a lot of time to harm Somer though before the siblings got home, assuming that Somer rushed ahead and ran straight home...dunno...

Timing is the one thing that "doesn't seem to fit."  But we still don't know yet whether anything Sean said is true.  Even the part about sending the kids out TWICE to look for Somer.  I just don't know.  I wonder what he did after being interviewed by the police.  Did he leave?  I'm looking for his opportunity to dispose of the body.  (*sigh*).  That's the problematic part for me because apparently there was no attempt to conceal her.  So whoever threw her in the dumpster, did so wittingly, and also murdered her.

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1142 on: October 23, 2009, 10:39:36 AM »

Maybe the black and white pic was taken when he was younger.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1143 on: October 23, 2009, 10:40:02 AM »

Just sayin'. . .

I don't know, Jess.

Somer was upset.  For all we know she could have ducked behind something in the yard of that house to hide from the other kids.

The fact that they have, definitely, called that house the crime scene tells me that she didn't get home - she didn't run into Sean P. at any time where he could have done this.

but, I don't know.  It sounds as if they do have a LOT of evidence.

With regards to the digging machine - how far down below the refuse she would be would depend on where the container she had been put in by the killer was on the schedule for the landfill, most likely.  There may have been other trucks after the one that her body was in.

Maybe I read to quickly.  I thought the digging machine was at the home, not the landfill.  Anyone?

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: October 23, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »

did I read here that the officers were behind each truck that went into the landfill from Somer's area? if so, wouldn't they be able to narrow the area down that she may have been murdered in from the truck pickup locations and from other garbage with names and such of the residents in the near vicinity? within a house or two I would imagine...this crime will be solved early I think...they will track it through this garbage found around Somer jmo...
justice for this little child please!

yes, I agree!

and since they have been able to recover Somer's body, they most likely have some very specific evidence, which is also why I have to think that Sean P. could not be involved.  Unless he is down at the station right now.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1145 on: October 23, 2009, 10:43:21 AM »

Thought I posted only one monkey, not the one wagging its tail sorry.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: October 23, 2009, 10:45:25 AM »

The digging machine is for the abandoned house, and just thinking maybe her backpack and lunch box may be buried there, I don't know, just trying to figure why they would be digging.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: October 23, 2009, 10:48:59 AM »

The digging machine is for the abandoned house, and just thinking maybe her backpack and lunch box may be buried there, I don't know, just trying to figure why they would be digging.

oh, sorry.  I didn't know what it was for and assumed the landfill.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: October 23, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »

has any info about this house been released such as when the fire took place?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: October 23, 2009, 10:50:23 AM »

Just sayin'. . .

I don't know, Jess.

Somer was upset.  For all we know she could have ducked behind something in the yard of that house to hide from the other kids.

The fact that they have, definitely, called that house the crime scene tells me that she didn't get home - she didn't run into Sean P. at any time where he could have done this.

but, I don't know.  It sounds as if they do have a LOT of evidence.

With regards to the digging machine - how far down below the refuse she would be would depend on where the container she had been put in by the killer was on the schedule for the landfill, most likely.  There may have been other trucks after the one that her body was in.

Maybe I read to quickly.  I thought the digging machine was at the home, not the landfill.  Anyone?

The digging machine was at the vacant home, yes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: October 23, 2009, 10:50:46 AM »

Fire was approx 3 months ago
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: October 23, 2009, 10:52:06 AM »

Sorry if this was already posted.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTlxNFGWSIU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lTlxNFGWSIU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 23, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »

Several months ago, I guess, and I wondered if people may have been squatting in the house, or kids were having parties maybe in the house. This digging, maybe, just maybe they have a perp, and the perp spilled, and they are going there specifically to find whatever 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: October 23, 2009, 10:55:08 AM »

Sorry if this was already posted.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lTlxNFGWSIU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lTlxNFGWSIU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>
She sure is strong, strong like others that I have watched over the years, when their child was murdered or missing  an angelic monkey I pray she doesn't get wind of the bs Geraldo was blowing out this morning. Mom thought her children were safe all walking home together I'm sure, a horrible tragedy. How these parents live the rest of their lives dealing with the thoughts that they must have just shocks me, I don't think I could be strong.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: October 23, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

I am just gonna throw this out there don't think it has a particular role in this story but somethin to think about...

You guys have been talkin about trash and how they should be able to know where she came from or was put in the trash (so sad to say) anyways, we do not throw anything with our name or address or any combination of those in the trash we shred everything.

Not that everyone does just a thought
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: October 23, 2009, 10:58:47 AM »

Search for Somer Thompson's Killer
ABCNews
October 23, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUvvaSTg5j0

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: October 23, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »

WDBO Local News      
Lawmen in Clay county have interviewed all the sexual predators
By
Marsha Taylor
 October 23, 2009 10:17 AM

A spokeswoman for the sheriff's office in Clay county says they have overnight talked to the last 5 sexual offenders or predators within a five mile radius to the home of Somer Thompson.
The sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Justino says they have recieved 810 tips on the tip line and the phone line remains open. Forensic teams continue to go over the house at 1080 Gano, the address some witnesses say Sumer was last seen on her way home by friends. The house was the scene of a house fire and a construction trash dumpster is on site. Justino says the homes and property of the sexual predators near Somer's home have all been searched, and family members talked to. Justino says many offers for help are coming into the Orange Park family. The mother is meeting with a funeral home to set up arrangements to bury the child. Justino also says her boss, Clay county sheriff Rich Beseler is in contact with John Walsh, of America's Most Wanted. They plan to feature the search for Somer's killer on Saturday's show.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/lawmen-in-clay-county-have-int.html

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: October 23, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

I am just gonna throw this out there don't think it has a particular role in this story but somethin to think about...

You guys have been talkin about trash and how they should be able to know where she came from or was put in the trash (so sad to say) anyways, we do not throw anything with our name or address or any combination of those in the trash we shred everything.

we shred stuff too,,,but not junk mail with our address on it or magazines with the subscription name on it...probably should...or what about prescription bottles of meds? those labels should be shredded as well but I bet that most people don't do that...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: October 23, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

we shred stuff too,,,but not junk mail with our address on it or magazines with the subscription name on it...probably should...or what about prescription bottles of meds? those labels should be shredded as well but I bet that most people don't do that...
I don't  But I guess I better.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: October 23, 2009, 11:06:08 AM »

A letter to TES from Somer's father

To: TES Members – Florida
I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank You to each of you who were able to participate in the recent search for Somer Thompson in Orange Park. The email requesting your assistance was sent the evening of October 20th for a search the following morning. Not much advanced notice, but you responded without hesitation. I realize that many of you took time away from work and other commitments to be there and that is admirable.
Although the outcome of this case was not what we had all prayed for, be assured that the effort put forth by each of you allowed the Clay County Sheriff’s Office to utilize their available man-power to concentrate on following leads, conducting interviews and other investigative activities.
I had the opportunity to speak with several members of law enforcement, the U.S. Navy, and residents of the Orange Park community and each expressed two things; first a true appreciation for your efforts and second the question of how it is we continue to do this realizing that the outcome may be tragic. My response to this was simple; “we all have our reasons and it’s what we do”.
Grieve the outcome and keep Somer and her family in your prayers, but rest well knowing that your actions continue to have a tremendous positive impact on your character and the professionalism of our Florida membership and the entire TES organization.
Again I thank each of you for a job well done!
Rich

http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Somer-Thompson-Thank-You.pdf

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.