March 29, 2024, 04:36:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 762287 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: October 21, 2009, 06:29:23 PM »

Could it be Somer made it home?  Could it be that authorities were lead to the location of this little girl's body?

Janet

++++++++

Police Searching for Missing Florida Girl Say Unidentified Body Found in Georgia Landfill
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

<snipped>

The girl vanished on her mile-long walk home from school Monday in Orange Park, near Jacksonville. Since then, more than 100 Clay County deputies, law enforcement officers from neighboring counties, the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement have scoured a residential Orange Park neighborhood looking for Somer.

The investigation has produced more than 150 leads, but officials remain baffled as to her whereabouts.

Thompson said Somer was squabbling with another child, and her sister told her to stop. The girl got upset, walked ahead of the group and wasn't seen again. ....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568982,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: October 21, 2009, 06:30:16 PM »

Autopsy to be performed tomorrow in Savannah, Ga.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 21, 2009, 06:30:23 PM »

Autopsy to be performed tomorrow in Savannah (since the body was found in GA).

So so sad.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: October 21, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »

Police Searching for Missing Florida Girl Say Unidentified Body Found in Georgia Landfill
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beseler said officers have determined that Somer's disappearance is not connected to an event that happened in the area on Oct. 10, when three people reportedly tried and failed to lure a 5-year-old girl into a car.

"Investigators located that car and those individuals," Beseler said. "We are confident that incident had nothing to do with Somer's disappearance. But I can't go into any further details about that until we finish our investigation."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568982,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #524 on: October 21, 2009, 06:31:40 PM »

Don't get mad at me please but I have a ?  Was the boyfriend home when. The other 2 children got home or when the mom called home was the boyfriend home.does anyone know if he was accounted for during the time she went gone?
The boyfriend was home when the other kids got home, he sent them out to look for Somer, somewhere in between the mom called to ask if the kids got home.

I was told that k9's led them to the home- anyone else?
No I didn't hear that, k9's lead them to Somer's home? OMG, I'm sitting thinking about this boyfriend, I should shut up. 

NRCG I mentioned yesterday that the BF made my hinky meter ping.. my gut was just saying she was not alive.. I have been having a hard time with this. I  just read on that chat that someone overheard that it was a close family friend or family member. I was hoping my gut was wrong on this.. I am going to go hug the visiting baby close and call my kids..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #525 on: October 21, 2009, 06:31:57 PM »

Don't get mad at me please but I have a ?  Was the boyfriend home when. The other 2 children got home or when the mom called home was the boyfriend home.does anyone know if he was accounted for during the time she went gone?

That is a standard question in an investigation like this.

Few things:

Frequently, if LE gets a tip, or acts out on a hunch of a POI, they will not go public with that information because it will necessitate them identifying a suspect, in turn, they have to mirandaize them. That's the equivalent of a gag on the one person they desperately want to talk.

This crime really presents as a "known offender" to me, sorry to say. I hope I am wrong.
I'm going to ask this question, I'm not suggesting a thing, but does anyone know the background of the boyfriend?
I don't know what he does other than that single indigo healing web page that appears to me to be a scam to me. jmo
Could very well be, I'm not into things like that, so to me it sounds crazy and silly, but who knows, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 21, 2009, 06:33:59 PM »

The boyfriend was home when the other kids got home, he sent them out to look for Somer, somewhere in between the mom called to ask if the kids got home.

No I didn't hear that, k9's lead them to Somer's home? OMG, I'm sitting thinking about this boyfriend, I should shut up. 

NRCG I mentioned yesterday that the BF made my hinky meter ping.. my gut was just saying she was not alive.. I have been having a hard time with this. I  just read on that chat that someone overheard that it was a close family friend or family member. I was hoping my gut was wrong on this.. I am going to go hug the visiting baby close and call my kids..
I was so talking myself out of what I was thinking, unfortunately my gut wouldn't let me. I guess like everyone else, we will have to wait and see. Janet, I'm afraid also that little Somer just very well did make it home.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: October 21, 2009, 06:34:21 PM »

I thought the K9's lost her scent at some point on her path home from school    

I heard that as well, but that a few were used, and one led there, unconfirmed though.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 21, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »

I'm guessing Searching you are talking about the same chat that was posted back a page or two. I didn't go on there, I wonder if what is being said about a close family friend or family member is just someone starting trouble, or they know 
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: October 21, 2009, 06:36:25 PM »

First thought in my mind is he told them to leave so they wouldn't hear anything.  I hope I am wrong.  I just don't see how anyone can do things like that.....
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #530 on: October 21, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »

TO sOMER'S HOME, bLINK??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 21, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »

First thought in my mind is he told them to leave so they wouldn't hear anything.  I hope I am wrong.  I just don't see how anyone can do things like that.....
OMG, I was thinking it would give him time while the kids were out searching 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #532 on: October 21, 2009, 06:40:58 PM »

I was just thinking, this possible theory thay the bf sent the kids out so he could be alone with Somer is plausible. Since she ran ahead of the other kids, she would have gotten home first. What a terrible thought. But there's nothing "not terrible" about this.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: October 21, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »

TO sOMER'S HOME, bLINK??

yes, unconfirmed though. I am not pointing any fingers, but I am going to solidify my earlier comment this is a known offender to Somer and her family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: October 21, 2009, 06:41:29 PM »

I am going to go against the grain here and state that my gut tells me Sean had nothing to do with this.

He is into alternative healing services, but that does not make me think he had anything to do with this.

I just don't think he did.

I am still thinking stranger abduction, myself.

JMO.

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #535 on: October 21, 2009, 06:42:20 PM »

I just feel SICK!!!  Prayers for her family, especially her twin an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: October 21, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »

i feel so bad for this family, my heart breaks and goes out to the thompsons
and others in the same situation, i was so hoping, this little spunky child,
had just ran off got lost for a time, after 48 hrs though my hope was waning

WARNING.. some may find this offencive,and disturbing

im trying to figure out how the body was missed at the recycle center
now as far as the criteria for the trash to be sorted, im not sure of.
unless they dont use a recycle center there

i know this is a tough Q, but i think needs to be addressed,it may deter
other offenders, from dispose, of theirs victims in such a heartless
and cruel manner,i mean you know, the offender thought, the victim would
never be found or the offender thought, when the victim was found, HA! HA! F U

im not sure how the trash system works there, but in most
states,towns, cities,ect. it works this way,

A. picked up from your curb,dumpster, ect
B. goes to a recycle center, sorted, metals, plastic, glass, ect.
C. waste thats not recycled, goes to a permanent land fill.
D. trash is loaded and off loaded, several times in the recycle processes

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #537 on: October 21, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »

I was just thinking, this possible theory thay the bf sent the kids out so he could be alone with Somer is plausible. Since she ran ahead of the other kids, she would have gotten home first. What a terrible thought. But there's nothing "not terrible" about this.

That is a chilling thought - what's worse is he is in that home with the other children and Somers Mom.  If he did this he is obviously a very sick man so in the meantime how safe are the others?   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: October 21, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »

Yes.
You have an illogical action to news a child is missing, and not with the others, of tender age.

So the Mom calls home at what time, and the BF is there and the other kids are out looking?

Who calls 911 and at what time?  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: October 21, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »

TO sOMER'S HOME, bLINK??

yes, unconfirmed though. I am not pointing any fingers, but I am going to solidify my earlier comment this is a known offender to Somer and her family.
It could also be a neighbor that is a friend that is one of the many SO's in the area, what I'm curious about if that is the case, did Somer's mom know that this person was a SO? And if she did, why in the world?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.