April 23, 2024, 06:25:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 766608 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: October 21, 2009, 06:45:29 PM »

I've been gone the last three hours and came back to this    Poor baby 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: October 21, 2009, 06:46:32 PM »

i feel so bad for this family, my heart breaks and goes out to the thompsons
and others in the same situation, i was so hoping, this little spunky child,
had just ran off got lost for a time, after 48 hrs though my hope was waning

WARNING.. some may find this offencive,and disturbing

im trying to figure out how the body was missed at the recycle center
now as far as the criteria for the trash to be sorted, im not sure of.
unless they dont use a recycle center there

i know this is a tough Q, but i think needs to be addressed,it may deter
other offenders, from dispose, of theirs victims in such a heartless
and cruel manner,i mean you know, the offender thought, the victim would
never be found or the offender thought, when the victim was found, HA! HA! F U

im not sure how the trash system works there, but in most
states,towns, cities,ect. it works this way,

A. picked up from your curb,dumpster, ect
B. goes to a recycle center, sorted, metals, plastic, glass, ect.
C. waste thats not recycled, goes to a permanent land fill.
D. trash is loaded and off loaded, several times in the recycle processes

I have recyclable pick up on diff days.

It is my understanding this garbage was isolated until they got a warrant- they have a POI or a crime scene, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: October 21, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »

I was just thinking, this possible theory thay the bf sent the kids out so he could be alone with Somer is plausible. Since she ran ahead of the other kids, she would have gotten home first. What a terrible thought. But there's nothing "not terrible" about this.

Yes.
You have an illogical action to news a child is missing, and not with the others, of tender age.

So the Mom calls home at what time, and the BF is there and the other kids are out looking?

Who calls 911 and at what time?  
Exactly, and I don't know, call me crazy, but perhaps the older sis could have waited at home in case Somer arrived, and BF and twin brother could have gone out looking.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: October 21, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »

I was so talking myself out of what I was thinking, unfortunately my gut wouldn't let me. I guess like everyone else, we will have to wait and see. Janet, I'm afraid also that little Somer just very well did make it home.

no rose colored glasses

I am just sick that there such evil in the world.  When the "powers that be" get it.  Touch one of our precious children inappropriately once ... game over!  No "three strikes ... you are out" crap.  There should be no such thing as a sex offenders registry because ... there should be no known sex offenders walking the streets in a civilized society.  The safety of our children dictate.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: October 21, 2009, 06:48:38 PM »

NRCG I mentioned yesterday that the BF made my hinky meter ping.. my gut was just saying she was not alive.. I have been having a hard time with this. I  just read on that chat that someone overheard that it was a close family friend or family member. I was hoping my gut was wrong on this.. I am going to go hug the visiting baby close and call my kids..
I was so talking myself out of what I was thinking, unfortunately my gut wouldn't let me. I guess like everyone else, we will have to wait and see. Janet, I'm afraid also that little Somer just very well did make it home.

no rose colored glasses

I am just sick that there such evil in the world.  When the "powers that be" get it.  Touch one of our precious children inappropriately once ... game over!  No "three strikes ... you are out" crap.  There should be no such thing as a sex offenders registry because ... there should be no known sex offenders walking the streets in a civilized society.  The safety of our children dictate.

Janet

[/quote] Yes, and then to have the Governor of Florida, saying, but crime in Florida is down, inappropriate at that point in time to say that, imo.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: October 21, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »

Very interesting, Blink, thanks.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: October 21, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »

Klaas ... please delete post 541.  I messed up.

Thank you

Janet

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:28:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #547 on: October 21, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

I am going to go against the grain here and state that my gut tells me Sean had nothing to do with this.

He is into alternative healing services, but that does not make me think he had anything to do with this.

I just don't think he did.

I am still thinking stranger abduction, myself.

JMO.

Brandi, my feelings have nothing to do with "alternative healing" though when he said he specialized in children,pets...it did make me go huh?  but my feelings are based on him being the bf in a home with a child that is said to be bossy and head strong.The fact that he was home and well, you know the rest.... I am not saying he did it,I had a gut feeling that baby girl was gone to heaven.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: October 21, 2009, 06:57:58 PM »

i feel so bad for this family, my heart breaks and goes out to the thompsons
and others in the same situation, i was so hoping, this little spunky child,
had just ran off got lost for a time, after 48 hrs though my hope was waning

WARNING.. some may find this offencive,and disturbing

im trying to figure out how the body was missed at the recycle center
now as far as the criteria for the trash to be sorted, im not sure of.
unless they dont use a recycle center there

i know this is a tough Q, but i think needs to be addressed,it may deter
other offenders, from dispose, of theirs victims in such a heartless
and cruel manner,i mean you know, the offender thought, the victim would
never be found or the offender thought, when the victim was found, HA! HA! F U

im not sure how the trash system works there, but in most
states,towns, cities,ect. it works this way,

A. picked up from your curb,dumpster, ect
B. goes to a recycle center, sorted, metals, plastic, glass, ect.
C. waste thats not recycled, goes to a permanent land fill.
D. trash is loaded and off loaded, several times in the recycle processes

I have recyclable pick up on diff days.

It is my understanding this garbage was isolated until they got a warrant- they have a POI or a crime scene, imo.

sounds like good LE work, and sloppy offender
MONSTERS only word for them

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: October 21, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

I was just thinking, this possible theory thay the bf sent the kids out so he could be alone with Somer is plausible. Since she ran ahead of the other kids, she would have gotten home first. What a terrible thought. But there's nothing "not terrible" about this.

Yes.
You have an illogical action to news a child is missing, and not with the others, of tender age.

So the Mom calls home at what time, and the BF is there and the other kids are out looking?

Who calls 911 and at what time?  

Hi Blink!  Do you know how long Diena Thompson and Sean Patton have been in their relationship?  How long they have been living together?

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: October 21, 2009, 06:59:30 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

Live coverage now here.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: October 21, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

I am going to go against the grain here and state that my gut tells me Sean had nothing to do with this.

He is into alternative healing services, but that does not make me think he had anything to do with this.

JMO.

Brandi, my feelings have nothing to do with "alternative healing" though when he said he specialized in children,pets...it did make me go huh?  but my feelings are based on him being the bf in a home with a child that is said to be bossy and head strong.The fact that he was home and well, you know the rest.... I am not saying he did it,I had a gut feeling that baby girl was gone to heaven.

I understand, Searching.

I was just expressing my opinion.

I could very well be wrong. I just have not enough information to think of him as involved. All I have so far is my opinion.

Seemed to me that he didn't have time to do anything to her, but I dunno.

Just so sad.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: October 21, 2009, 07:02:54 PM »

JMO.

Plus imh that is a fake web page.  If one clicks on the contact us page of that site, it is requesting more info from you than anything else.  Has anyone tried contacting the phone # on that site, you get a recorded message asking for you to leave a message.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: October 21, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »

from
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6325.msg991080#msg991080
I am just sick that there such evil in the world.  When the "powers that be" get it.
 Touch one of our precious children inappropriately once ... game over!  No "three strikes ... you are out"
crap.  There should be no such thing as a sex offenders registry because ... there should be no known
sex offenders walking the streets in a civilized society.  The safety of our children dictate.

lets get it through congress, no known cure, no drugs work, no monitering systems work
locked up for life till death, or death penalty
works for me

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: October 21, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »

Now that I posted this link, it has gone dead.

Sorry.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: October 21, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »

I thought I heard that too and the lady explained that perhaps the dog picked up just her normal route home.....maybe I am wrong I have been a nervous wreck watching today. Its so sad another small life is lost.

That is what I heard as well. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: October 21, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »

JMO.

Plus imh that is a fake web page.  If one clicks on the contact us page of that site, it is requesting more info from you than anything else.  Has anyone tried contacting the phone # on that site, you get a recorded message asking for you to leave a message.
Interesting, didn't realize that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: October 21, 2009, 07:06:05 PM »

Wonder if the boyfriend tried some of that hocus pocus on Somer and the other kids?
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #558 on: October 21, 2009, 07:06:58 PM »

Reporter on JVM said Sheriff's dept said they zeroed in on a dumpster close to her home.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 21, 2009, 07:07:33 PM »

JVM show is covering the case now on HLN.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.