March 29, 2024, 02:42:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 762283 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 21, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »

i feel so bad for this family, my heart breaks and goes out to the thompsons
and others in the same situation, i was so hoping, this little spunky child,
had just ran off got lost for a time, after 48 hrs though my hope was waning

WARNING.. some may find this offencive,and disturbing

im trying to figure out how the body was missed at the recycle center
now as far as the criteria for the trash to be sorted, im not sure of.
unless they dont use a recycle center there

i know this is a tough Q, but i think needs to be addressed,it may deter
other offenders, from dispose, of theirs victims in such a heartless
and cruel manner,i mean you know, the offender thought, the victim would
never be found or the offender thought, when the victim was found, HA! HA! F U

im not sure how the trash system works there, but in most
states,towns, cities,ect. it works this way,

A. picked up from your curb,dumpster, ect
B. goes to a recycle center, sorted, metals, plastic, glass, ect.
C. waste thats not recycled, goes to a permanent land fill.
D. trash is loaded and off loaded, several times in the recycle processes

CW, In Arizona, and I know in Washington state that we have separate recylce bins for metals, cans, some plastic, glass, etc.  I don't know about Florida.  Let me check with my Aunt who lives in Orlando.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 21, 2009, 07:12:04 PM »

tears wont stop got to go cant take any more heart break tonite
keep up the faith and good work monkeys

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 21, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »

tears wont stop got to go cant take any more heart break tonite
keep up the faith and good work monkeys

Take care, cw.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: October 21, 2009, 07:15:11 PM »

NRCG I mentioned yesterday that the BF made my hinky meter ping.. my gut was just saying she was not alive.. I have been having a hard time with this. I  just read on that chat that someone overheard that it was a close family friend or family member. I was hoping my gut was wrong on this.. I am going to go hug the visiting baby close and call my kids..
I was so talking myself out of what I was thinking, unfortunately my gut wouldn't let me. I guess like everyone else, we will have to wait and see. Janet, I'm afraid also that little Somer just very well did make it home.

no rose colored glasses

I am just sick that there such evil in the world.  When the "powers that be" get it.  Touch one of our precious children inappropriately once ... game over!  No "three strikes ... you are out" crap.  There should be no such thing as a sex offenders registry because ... there should be no known sex offenders walking the streets in a civilized society.  The safety of our children dictate.

Janet

[/quote]

Tim Miller said today that there are 100,000 sex offenders in the US that they have lost track of, they never registered or changed addresses as required.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 21, 2009, 07:16:42 PM »

Wasnt feeling fab so I laid down for a bit & woke up to this news.   Ugh, well my gut says that it appears to have taken a turn from being a total stranger to someone that may have known this family, possibly even leading right to within the home BUT it cannot yet again be ignored that there 84 registered sex offenders in that 5 mile radius (see my morning post regarding that).

I must admit it did bother me a bit that the mother dismissed the war injured vet bio dad's involvement with his children by stating "he's out of the picture" this morning in a presser, especially after hearing she has a live in boyfriend - I reserve judgment, Im just saying a few things did catch my attention & it was duly noted.

To Florida, and quite frankly the nation:    Hello clue, when your governor feels the necessity to be part of a yet another child victim case its time to wake up and pass some real legislation to protect our children starting with never letting Level II and up sexual predators out amongst our neighborhoods & sentencing them to permanent isolation & not ending there!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 21, 2009, 07:18:49 PM »

Wasnt feeling fab so I laid down for a bit & woke up to this news.   Ugh, well my gut says that it appears to have taken a turn from being a total stranger to someone that may have known this family, possibly even leading right to within the home BUT it cannot yet again be ignored that there 84 registered sex offenders in that 5 mile radius (see my morning post regarding that).

I must admit it did bother me a bit that the mother dismissed the war injured vet bio dad's involvement with his children by stating "he's out of the picture" this morning in a presser, especially after hearing she has a live in boyfriend - I reserve judgment, Im just saying a few things did catch my attention & it was duly noted.

To Florida, and quite frankly the nation:    Hello clue, when your governor feels the necessity to be part of a yet another child victim case its time to wake up and pass some real legislation to protect our children starting with never letting Level II and up sexual predators out amongst our neighborhoods & sentencing them to permanent isolation & not ending there!!

Absolutely!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: October 21, 2009, 07:19:42 PM »

NRCG I mentioned yesterday that the BF made my hinky meter ping.. my gut was just saying she was not alive.. I have been having a hard time with this. I  just read on that chat that someone overheard that it was a close family friend or family member. I was hoping my gut was wrong on this.. I am going to go hug the visiting baby close and call my kids..
I was so talking myself out of what I was thinking, unfortunately my gut wouldn't let me. I guess like everyone else, we will have to wait and see. Janet, I'm afraid also that little Somer just very well did make it home.

no rose colored glasses

I am just sick that there such evil in the world.  When the "powers that be" get it.  Touch one of our precious children inappropriately once ... game over!  No "three strikes ... you are out" crap.  There should be no such thing as a sex offenders registry because ... there should be no known sex offenders walking the streets in a civilized society.  The safety of our children dictate.

Janet

Tim Miller said today that there are 100,000 sex offenders in the US that they have lost track of, they never registered or changed addresses as required.
[/quote]Add in those that have not been caught and labeled sex offerders yet.

Heart
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: October 21, 2009, 07:20:42 PM »

Considering Somer was deemed a missing person within hours of her disappearance ... why was any garbage or recycling permitted to leave the area?  Whether Sean is guilty of any wrongdoing or not ... in the process of elimination ... he should have immediately been considered a person of interest.  The home Sean was in was Somer's destination.

Janet

+++++++

Child’s body found in search for missing girl
Somer Thompson disappeared on way home from school on Monday

A little squabble

Diena Thompson was working when her children came home, but a family friend who spoke to NBC News said that another friend, Sean Patten, was waiting at the Thompson home for the children. It is reportedly a close neighborhood and some 100 kids walk home from the school every day. The Thompson home is about a mile from the school.

“They told me that she got into a little squabble with a little classmate,” Diena Thompson said. “Her older sister told her to quit fighting and she got mad about that.”

The other kids didn’t think anything of it when she ran ahead, as Somer had been walking home since kindergarten and knew the way home well.

When Somer didn’t arrive home, Patten reportedly exchanged text messages with Diena Thompson, who immediately left work and came home. Patten said she flagged down a police car and the search began almost immediately. At 9 p.m., when police were convinced she was missing and suspected that Somer had been abducted, an Amber Alert was issued.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33410779/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 21, 2009, 07:23:10 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

Add in those that have not been caught and labeled sex offerders yet.
[/quote]

The same bleeding hearts also allow sex offender to roam the streets of Canada preying on our children.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #569 on: October 21, 2009, 07:24:12 PM »

no rose colored glasses

Janet

Add in those that have not been caught and labeled sex offerders yet.
[/quote] You know that is a very scary thought. I have no sex offenders in my area, but they could possibly be here without being registered.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: October 21, 2009, 07:27:43 PM »

So sad to here that Somer's body has been found.. God Bless her and keep her safe
in his arms.. My heart goes out to the family. an angelic monkey
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 21, 2009, 07:27:45 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-10-21/story/somer_renee_thompsons_father_birthmark_on_body_found_in_landfill_match
Somer Renee Thompson's father: Birthmark on body found in landfill matches daughter's
ORANGE PARK — The body of the young girl found in a Georgia landfill had a birthmark that matched one on the leg of 7-year-old Somer Renee Thompson.

Samuel Thompson, Somer's father, said he given that news today by police after the body was found about 3:25 p.m. No positive identification has been released by authorities.

Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said at an afternoon news conference that the Georgia landfill is used for Clay County trash.

Samuel Thompson wept as he spoke to the Times-Union by phone from his North Carolina home. Thomas, who is getting a divorce from Somer’s mother, said he received the call from police about 4:30 p.m.

“I’m angry. I’m so angry. I’m so hurt,” said Thompson, 41. “My baby daughter laying in trash. Discarded like a piece of trash.

God help the sons of bitches who hurt my daughter. They better find them.”

Thompson said he intends to come to Florida and wants to take Somer’s twin brother and two of his other children who’ve been living with their mother back to his home in North Carolina, where he thinks they'll be safe. “They’re not going to live in Orange Park, Florida anymore,” Thompson said.

Thompson said he knows nothing of funeral arrangements.

“I know my daughter’s in heaven now and I’ll see her again some day,” Thompson said. A woman who answered the phone at Diena Thompson's home about 5 p.m. said the mother was too distraught to talk.

A community vigil also is planned for 7 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Orange Park at 1140 Kingsley Ave. Clay County police Sgt. Dan Mahla said investigators spent two hours yesterday searching the Georgia landfill, then returned this morning at 7.

At 6 p.m., about 30 officers remained at the landfill, where lights had been erected to enable investigators to work into the night. Beseler had planned a 4 p.m. news conference but delayed it because of a "major development" in the case.

Mary Justino, a spokeswoman for the Clay County Sheriff's Office, said earlier today that Rosemary Hill landfill near Green Cove Springs and the Chesser Island landfill, were targeted by investigators.

Trash from the neighborhood where Somer's family lived is taken to Rosemary Hill, then transferred to the Georgia landfill. Justino said the searches are a "precautionary measure" and are not based on a tip or a lead in the case.
<sniipped>

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #572 on: October 21, 2009, 07:28:42 PM »

I have a stupid question, please.

WHY not call 911 when your child is missing? WHY flag down a passing police car? That just makes no sense to me. Am I missing something here?

This just reminds me of someone smelling a damn dead body in the car, but not calling LE until late night after cleaning a car.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: October 21, 2009, 07:29:22 PM »

ok so i am thinking that he did it... i hope like he** he did not do it.. but i feel so much that he did..i can not shake it..   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: October 21, 2009, 07:33:58 PM »

I need to take a break. I made this today for Somer and all who care for her and want Justice for her.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: October 21, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »

does anyone know if the boyfriend has any kind of record..just asking cause i haven't heard..my nerves are shot..i can not even imagine what somer's family is going through...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 21, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »

The mother said that Somer did not feel well before she went to school, why did she send her to school? Yes Moms need to work, where was the grandmother to watch her?  The mom didn't want to call off work, I can understand, but how about a back-up system? 

Children always had someone to supervise them as kids, never do I remember a child just walking home and being called in at
6:30 missing.  These woman should have better instructions for children to stick together this is a little seven year old, someone
needs to be responsible to this lose of life.
She had the live in boyfriend at the house, he could have watched her I'm guessing, he was home when the other kids arrived home, and sent them out looking for Somer.

Very Interesting, so on the boyfriends word that HE had not seen Somer, HE sent all the kids away from the home to look for her.
hmmmm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 21, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »

Brandi,that is beautiful.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 21, 2009, 07:39:32 PM »

I need to take a break. I made this today for Somer and all who care for her and want Justice for her.

TY Brandi, beautiful work for such a beautiful child. I too think I better take a break,  I have no words tonight

NCSunny

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: October 21, 2009, 07:40:00 PM »

Someone, not me, I don't know where  the chat site is do some screen caps of Joy today. They are going to use her as part of the defense. Show what a crazy person she really is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.