March 29, 2024, 04:46:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 762289 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: October 22, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

foxnews just reported that there will be a 4 eastern 3 central news conference - on live now
Thank you Capps.

What's your opinion? Do you think they have a specific perp in mind?

Sorry for butting in as i am not Capp, but i think they do and i read at blinks site and she says they do but are very hush about it.

Again sorry to inject my self in your question
I will go read over at Blink's thanks 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: October 22, 2009, 01:42:56 PM »

I went to that website and they are selling hi-priced BUNK.
And, just in case he doesn't come here and read what I wrote, I contacted him. I felt I had to. 
Soccer players have lucky socks. Hockey players have specific routines before a game. I have lucky new hot shoes. Really I do. If I wear them to the doctor, he tells me something good. Sean's " spiel"  is along the same lines. Think it and it will happen. Now, if he had had lymphoma and was cured by this bunk, I might listen. But he was cured by radiation and chemo. Massage is good.  Love is good too. 

You bet!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #742 on: October 22, 2009, 01:42:56 PM »

Me too Island, I leave my car doors open and with stuff in my car all the time, but like you, I might be careless with little things like that, but I always make sure where my children are and who they are around, well my daughter anyway, she is 16, but I cant stand for  her to walk down the driveway to the neighbors house without constant phone contact until she is there and then again as soon as she starts back, you never know when someone will turn onto your road thats never been there before and then it might be too late to find out.......I wont take that chance...

Considering I have never had an incidence ... I also have been lalled into a false sense of security regarding my unlocked/unattended vehicle or residence.  However ... the issue at hand is the lives of children ... not the loss of material possessions.   

Janet

I agree with you Janet, but even people that watch their kids like a hawk, sometimes bad things still happen unfortunately. For me it is a very fine line between safety and paranoia. It is very hard raising kids these days, you want them to be kids, and then on the other side they can't be 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: October 22, 2009, 01:43:07 PM »

Cartfly......I would like to address you post from earlier,  I am a resident of Florida and I have been here all my life, so has my Fathers family, and Mothers family, I have 8 brothers and sisters and and lots of cousins, neices, and nephews, with the exeption of my sister that is missing,,(and she didnt come up missing from Florida) never has a bad thing happened to any of the children or anyone else because of where we live, Florida has always been a good place as far as I am concerned, to have children and to raise children, The cases that we hear about always have someone from another state mentioned.....just like Caylee Anthony......they were not natieves of Florida, they moved here, just like Misty moved here and I guess Somers Mother moved here, I dont know if she was here orginally before she divorced her husband, but I also dont know where her boyfriend is from either, so will have to look into that more.  The fact of the matter...IMO...is that Florida is a state that alot of people are always moving to because of the weather and the vacation areas and all that it beholds, its beautiful here, but just like everywhere else, there are always bad mixed in, We were raised in a small southern town with freedom to wonder around the woods and nearby rural areas because everybody knew everybody and if a stranger arrived, you can bet he was noticed, The parent today were raised the same way and then they move to a bigger town such as Jacksonville or Orlando or Miami and they dont realize that the difference and the danger that these towns hold...Its not just Florida that things happen in, its everywhere, but for the most part Florida is alot safer then some places, at least in my opinion, When Ted Bundy came to Florida and took the little girl from LakeCity, he came right through our little town, but school wasnt out yet, and guess what, at least 20 people saw him drive by because he was a stranger, they didnt know who he was, they just remembered seeing him drive by because he was someone they had never seen in our town, by the time he reached Lake City, school was out and he drove right up and picked that little girl up, and no one there remembered seeing him around.......Every place has its good and its bad!!!!

Adding to your post about Florida..........First of all, they caught Ted Bundy here in Pensacola on a traffic violation or he would have been long gone, but I love it here and feel safer here than anywhere. Granted, where I live is it feels like we are stil living in the 50's, there are almost no fenced anywhere, everyone knows everybody (including all your business), the kids play outside together and if your kid causes any trouble, you'll find out before they even make it home. There are no SO's on the Island, and only 3-4 according to which site you check withing 4 miles and they are in Gulf Breeze, now their could be unregistered or SO's that have yet to havebeen caught. I happen to think my son's school is the best anywhere including the prior private school he attended in TN. But there are always good and evil everywhere. We are just in a really isolated area with controlled access in the form of a toll bridge which can and has been shut down before to everyone but residents. We have never had more than a bar fight here. Still I am cautious and follow my son when he skateboards to school, but most parents don't. There are only 125 students (K-5th) in the entire school and the kids that live close walk, ride bikes (as do some of the teachers), skateboard etc. , but we do have crossing guards and 2 cop cars and pick up and drop off time everyday. As a matter of fact I think I am too comfortable here and maybe have a false sense of security.......that being said I am going to try to remember to lock my  doors and take the keys out of the car

IM . . . just do it!!!  Thank you!. . . there, I feel better!

Don't swat me now, will ya 

I'm not going to swat you. I KNOW I should do a better job of remembering these things and actually last night I DID lock the door to the house, but did leave the keys in the car (but not in the ignition). I'm going to really try harder, but I honestly think if someone wanted to rob anyone out there, they'd go to one of the McMansions and not my house, we have 5 cars out front, a 200lb dog and a 25lb cat that growls (don't even ask). It's really weird out here that way, I don't no anyone who has an alarm on their house where I used to have one in all my prior homes and everyone does leave their doors unlocked and their windows open to get the breeze coming thru.........but I promise I'm trying to do better an angelic monkey

Thank you!!! - you listen well...lol!
I lived on a beautiful island for ten years and it is always so lovely to hear the love you have for your chosen home.   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: October 22, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »

Me too Island, I leave my car doors open and with stuff in my car all the time, but like you, I might be careless with little things like that, but I always make sure where my children are and who they are around, well my daughter anyway, she is 16, but I cant stand for  her to walk down the driveway to the neighbors house without constant phone contact until she is there and then again as soon as she starts back, you never know when someone will turn onto your road thats never been there before and then it might be too late to find out.......I wont take that chance...

Considering I have never had an incidence ... I also have been lalled into a false sense of security regarding my unlocked/unattended vehicle or residence.  However ... the issue at hand is the lives of children ... not the loss of material possessions.   

Janet

exactly, which is why I mentioned the difference in the way I might be lax with somethings, but never with my daughter and her safety...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: October 22, 2009, 01:44:24 PM »

foxnews just reported that there will be a 4 eastern 3 central news conference - on live now

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: October 22, 2009, 01:47:25 PM »

I believe that is 1:00 PM PT

Janet

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: October 22, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »

Thank you Capps.

Sorry for butting in as i am not Capp, but i think they do and i read at blinks site and she says they do but are very hush about it.

ScareyCarrie - Thank you!  I'm so glad to hear this! 
Don't be sorry...I'm thrilled you answered my question.   
and I will go to blinks site too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: October 22, 2009, 01:57:41 PM »

Janet

I agree with you Janet, but even people that watch their kids like a hawk, sometimes bad things still happen unfortunately. For me it is a very fine line between safety and paranoia. It is very hard raising kids these days, you want them to be kids, and then on the other side they can't be  

I agree no rose colored glasses.

If something bad happens to a child as a result of an isolated poor choice by a caregiver ... I can fully comprehend and my heart would break regarding the h--- that the caregiver would have to live with.  However ... when a pattern emerges ...

Janet

_____

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: October 22, 2009, 02:01:55 PM »

Just want to say to the people that told me not to shout. I did not realize that my caps were on so sorry bout that

Okay 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 03:03:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 22, 2009, 02:05:08 PM »

NG suppose to talk about Somers case tonite...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: October 22, 2009, 02:07:00 PM »

Landfill Where Somer's Body Found Now a Major Crime Scene
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=147047&catid=17

Search for Somer Thompson: Experts say landfill forensics search isn't easy
It's hard to preserve and gather clues even under the best conditions.
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-22/story/search_for_somer_thompson_experts_say_landfill_forensics_search_isnt_eas

Detective Recognized for Urging Search that Led to Somer
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=147055&catid=3

Somer's Classmates, Neighbors Grieve
http://www.news4jax.com/news/21392759/detail.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: October 22, 2009, 02:07:13 PM »

its about time.....Im tired of gearing about Balloon boy and his dumbbutt parents, they are getting just what they wanted from this stunt, publicity, I say charge them with everything they can charge them with and then forget them........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: October 22, 2009, 02:07:36 PM »

Is this the same Sean Patton is a friend of Somer's mother.

Janet

+++++++

Welcome to Indigo Healing

My main purpose for Indigo Healing is to assist you, the client, in your own self healing; to inspire and empower you to live your calling, passion, and dreams; create a clearer understanding of the causes of illness and dis-ease; and provide a deeper meaning to the limitless possibilities for healing.

Have you or your child been diagnosed as ADD/ADHD, Autism? Prescribed or thinking about taking medications such as Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta, etc.? Are you having trouble at work? Is your child having trouble in school? Unable to focus, pay attention, even problems learning?

Have you ever wondered why you or your child are having a difficult time with emotional, mental, and sometimes physical problems due to unknown illnesses?

Do you feel that you are being blocked or limited in some way? Have you reached a plateau and no matter what you do, the situation doesn't seem to improve?

How would you like to dramatically reduce your stress and anxiety?

Feel more peaceful and relaxed?

Increase your energy, clarity, joy, and improve your physical health?

Throughout my entire life up until a few years ago, I had been in and out of Hospitals and Doctors' and Allergists' offices. I was put on countless and at times excessive amounts of prescription medication. I do believe there is a time and place for modern medicine and treatment but I knew there had to be another way to approach disease and illness, instead of trying to "fight" or "kill" every issue that came up.

Sean has learned and discovered through his path in the healing field, that the body has an unfathomable ability to heal itself on a profound level.

________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Healing is not a substitute for medical and/or psychiatric treatment. Please seek the advice from a health care professional for any health care concerns. Healing is an individual experience and specific results are not guaranteed.

Copyright 2009. Sean Patton. All rights reserved.

http://indigo-healing.net/

My neighbour who is following this tragic case just dropped over for tea and goodies.  She brought the goodies.

Anyways ... she pointed something out to me that she learned as a guidance councellor in an elementary school prior to retirement.  Apparently ... in many cases pedophiles are able to obtain access to children through relationships with their mothers.

I believe that ... in the process of elimination ... Sean Patton should be considered a person of interest until determined otherwise.

Janet

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: October 22, 2009, 02:07:37 PM »

Just want to say to the people that told me not to shout. I did not realize that my caps were on so sorry bout that
[/quote)

No worries.  I could see your post so clearly.  lol
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #755 on: October 22, 2009, 02:07:39 PM »

Quantum-Touch Energy Healing Seminars

2009 Quantum Touch® Seminar Schedule

November 14 &15 Jacksonville, FL with Sean Patton
(Adele Durlacher will be hosting this seminar. Sean Patton will be teaching the Seminar-Location to be announced)
http://www.lightworkerspath.com/Lightworkers_Path_Seminars.html
You and I are definitely bothered by this, can't put my finger on this, and maybe everything is on the up and up, just doesn't feel like it is.
I will join as a one a bit uneasy bout this bf....

There maybe an issue with the BF, it is unknown right now, however, alternative and healing touch is very common throughout the US.  It is practiced by many RN's and physical therapists.  I think you are looking for something to fear or question without understanding it.  I know the 'unknown' can send up hinky meters, but do a bit of research first.  JMO

BBM
again, my uneasiness with the BF has nothing to do with the alternative healing itself. My uneasiness comes from him sending the other children out to look for Somer while he was home doing what? did he call her mother right away? no. I have several questions I would like answers to about that day. I have used homeopathic remedies for years and am very open minded,so please don't assume that I have a fear due to lack of understanding. I said yesterday,that was not what made me uneasy,though his "specialize in children" part did make me a bit nervous. Homeopathic and alternative treatments do not bother me. A man who specializes in alternative therapy on children and one disappearing on his watch,him sending the 2 REMAINING children back out to look for her and her subsequently turning up in a landfill deceased does bother me though. I don't know about you,but if a child disappeared in my area, I sure would not send 2 other young children out to look for the missing child to possibly end with the same fate as the one missing child.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: October 22, 2009, 02:11:25 PM »

its about time.....Im tired of gearing about Balloon boy and his dumbbutt parents, they are getting just what they wanted from this stunt, publicity, I say charge them with everything they can charge them with and then forget them........
Thanks.

May I add Jon and Kate to that?!   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #757 on: October 22, 2009, 02:17:31 PM »

Janet

So am I, I couldn't give a rat's rear about the material possession-but I was trying to say I need to remember to lock the doors at night because we are asleep in the house, not because I'm worried about someone coming in when I'm not home. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #758 on: October 22, 2009, 02:17:32 PM »

LE had a presser this morning at 7:15 at which they announced while they won't be having the previously scheduled 1:00 ET press conference, they were going to keep the 4:00 one.  So this isn't something new. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #759 on: October 22, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »

Thank you Capps.

I will go read over at Blink's thanks 

I can not find Blinks latest on Somer, can someone link me please? TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.