March 28, 2024, 04:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 762203 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #780 on: October 22, 2009, 03:23:41 PM »

O/T There is an afternoon presser for Elizabeth Olten case as well today. 9 yr old from St. Martins MO that went missing walking home from friends house,  last seen 5:15pm Wed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6338.new#new
Thanks 

I did not sleep 20 winks last night after reading about Somer and now another one is God trying to tell us something? What is this word coming to....I pray for this childs safety and to be returned to her parents.

Maybe I did not word that right....by no means did I want my statement to sound like I thought this was Gods plan....I don't know maybe I am just overwhelmed with all this...Hope I did not offend anyone. an angelic monkey
MyMonkey, I understood what you meant as was not offended. I understand that this is a difficult time for all who follow these cases and care about these children. I was always told that it is not for us to question God,that he has a plan, but I can not see this as being a part of his plan, I think, as one of the other monkeys pointed out,God has given us free will,and some abuse it. Maybe God did not plan these events,but he sure did pull us all together for a reason I think. I am sure there is a purpose for us to be here,whether it be sending e-mails and letters to the Governor, state senate,president himself to get something done or to just support each other thru the pain of knowing another innocent has been taken for the sick pleasures of a monster,there is a reason for us being here. I just know that God loves us all and would not want any of his children to suffer.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: October 22, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »

Searching, I like your siggy line.

well said.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #782 on: October 22, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »

mymonkey  an angelic monkey
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #783 on: October 22, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »

Fox news live just spoke about Somer and said that they may have a preliminary result for the autopsy soon...

I don't want to hear it.      Considering how this child's body was treated, I h ave a feeling it's going to be terribly heartbreaking.  Probably strangulation or BFT.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: October 22, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »

I cannot comprehend why Sean Patton did not climb into his vehicle when Somer's siblings arrived home from school without their sister.  Instead ... he send them out to search.  Why did he not a participant in the search?

Something is not right.  I hope I am wrong.

Janet

++++++

Quantum – Touch
Accelerated Healing

Sean Patton
Quantum-Touch Practitioner, Reiki II Practitioner
Jacksonville, Florida, United States

904-210-0995
indigohealing@hotmail.com
http://www.indigo-healing.net

Sean Patton has been involved with computers for over 10 years. He is currently employed as a Computing Systems Analyst. Sean as an Indigo has explored his curiosity about the universe and Quantum Physics. Sean is an empath and is sensitive to other people’s energies. He is also an intuitive healer and receives information while doing healing with a person that is beneficial to them.

Sean had a great life by the all American standard, so he thought. Then one day at the age of 23, he was playing golf and though he injured his shoulder, he was wrong. He found a lump in his collar bone and went to a doctor who misdiagnosed him. Sean immediately got a second opinion and was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma stage II. He underwent chemotherapy and radiation and almost died on several occasions due to complications from medical treatments.

This led him to search for other ways for his body to heal. So he asked for help, to show him another way, and it came. This is how he was led to QT and discovering how to heal the body, mind, and spirit. Sean has been cancer free for over 5 years.

Sean works with a variety of clients, specializing in helping children, animals and people discovering their true path. Please contact Sean for a healing session

http://www.quantumtouch.com/index.php?country=1&search_loc=0&limit=0&limitstart=0&type=practitioners&limitstart=0&option=com_profiles&task=search

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #785 on: October 22, 2009, 03:45:31 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Does anyone have a link to watch the pressor?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: October 22, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

I went to that website and they are selling hi-priced BUNK.
And, just in case he doesn't come here and read what I wrote, I contacted him. I felt I had to. 
Soccer players have lucky socks. Hockey players have specific routines before a game. I have lucky new hot shoes. Really I do. If I wear them to the doctor, he tells me something good. Sean's " spiel"  is along the same lines. Think it and it will happen. Now, if he had had lymphoma and was cured by this bunk, I might listen. But he was cured by radiation and chemo. Massage is good. Love is good too. 
  an angelic monkey  And I have a lucky shirt.  Nothing wrong with positive thinking, never worked for me, but it has for many. Did he answer you back?
Not yet. Maybe he is busy. Maybe he will be unavailable. I usually let stuf like that go. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: October 22, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »

If something bad happens to a child as a result of an isolated poor choice by a caregiver ... I can fully comprehend and my heart would break regarding the regret ... the h--- that the caregiver would be forced to live with.  However ... when a pattern emerges ...

Janet

Child’s body found in search for missing girl
Somer Thompson disappeared on way home from school on Monday
updated 6:13 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct . 21, 2009

A little squabble

Diena Thompson was working when her children came home, but a family friend who spoke to NBC News said that another friend, Sean Patten, was waiting at the Thompson home for the children. It is reportedly a close neighborhood and some 100 kids walk home from the school every day. The Thompson home is about a mile from the school.

“They told me that she got into a little squabble with a little classmate,” Diena Thompson said. “Her older sister told her to quit fighting and she got mad about that.”

The other kids didn’t think anything of it when she ran ahead, as Somer had been walking home since kindergarten and knew the way home well.

When Somer didn’t arrive home, Patten reportedly exchanged text messages with Diena Thompson, who immediately left work and came home. Patten said she flagged down a police car and the search began almost immediately. At 9 p.m., when police were convinced she was missing and suspected that Somer had been abducted, an Amber Alert was issued.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33410779/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 22, 2009, 03:54:10 PM »

If something bad happens to a child as a result of an isolated poor choice by a caregiver ... I can fully comprehend and my heart would break regarding the regret ... the h--- that the caregiver would be forced to live with.  However ... when a pattern emerges ...

Janet

Child’s body found in search for missing girl
Somer Thompson disappeared on way home from school on Monday
updated 6:13 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct . 21, 2009

A little squabble

Diena Thompson was working when her children came home, but a family friend who spoke to NBC News said that another friend, Sean Patten, was waiting at the Thompson home for the children. It is reportedly a close neighborhood and some 100 kids walk home from the school every day. The Thompson home is about a mile from the school.

“They told me that she got into a little squabble with a little classmate,” Diena Thompson said. “Her older sister told her to quit fighting and she got mad about that.”

The other kids didn’t think anything of it when she ran ahead, as Somer had been walking home since kindergarten and knew the way home well.

When Somer didn’t arrive home, Patten reportedly exchanged text messages with Diena Thompson, who immediately left work and came home. Patten said she flagged down a police car and the search began almost immediately. At 9 p.m., when police were convinced she was missing and suspected that Somer had been abducted, an Amber Alert was issued.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33410779/

I'd be curious to see what time that text took place....
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: October 22, 2009, 03:59:14 PM »

I thought Sean Patton DID go out searching for her right away?

from AMW:

"...Their mother's boyfriend, Sean Patton, was at the house and asked the children where Somer was and they said she walked off.

Sean and the kids searched for Somer for an hour. When Somer's mother called, Sean told her Somer had not made it home. ..."

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=68853

I had thought that I had read this in other reports, but can't find them.  So I don't know...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: October 22, 2009, 03:59:24 PM »

Searching, I like your siggy line.

well said.

Thank you Jill. Hope you are well.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 22, 2009, 04:02:28 PM »

Live Presser on HLN now.....
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: October 22, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »

from AMW:

"...Their mother's boyfriend, Sean Patton, was at the house and asked the children where Somer was and they said she walked off.

Sean and the kids searched for Somer for an hour. When Somer's mother called, Sean told her Somer had not made it home. ..."

I had thought that I had read this in other reports, but can't find them.  So I don't know...

Hmm seems the story has some slight variations,like one was a police officer was flagged down,the other was that she stopped at the sheriffs dept on her way home.....

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: October 22, 2009, 04:02:57 PM »

I asked earlier on this thread if anyone knows how many feet is .03 miles?

And does anyone have the specifics about registry restrictions for Clay County as to how many feet away from a school or gathering place of children?

tia.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: October 22, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »

Live Presser in progress
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: October 22, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »

from AMW:

Hmm seems the story has some slight variations,like one was a police officer was flagged down,the other was that she stopped at the sheriffs dept on her way home.....

yes.

also, wondering why they would release preliminary autopsy findings on a murdered 7 year old.  That's not normal these days (ie. Sandra Cantu, Nevaeh Buchanan).  They usually either do not release (waiting for a trial), or state that they are still waiting on tests, etc.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #796 on: October 22, 2009, 04:05:39 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Does anyone have a link to watch the pressor?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/index.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #797 on: October 22, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

And does anyone have the specifics about registry restrictions for Clay County as to how many feet away from a school or gathering place of children?

tia.
Jill, believe me if I knew the answer I would say, I have no idea, but I would like to know also 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #798 on: October 22, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »

tia.

About 150 feet IIRC............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: October 22, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »

1080 gano avenue.  holy crap.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.