April 27, 2024, 06:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #1 10/19/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 767068 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #700 on: October 22, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »

Quantum-Touch Energy Healing Seminars

2009 Quantum Touch® Seminar Schedule

November 14 &15 Jacksonville, FL with Sean Patton
(Adele Durlacher will be hosting this seminar. Sean Patton will be teaching the Seminar-Location to be announced)
http://www.lightworkerspath.com/Lightworkers_Path_Seminars.html
You and I are definitely bothered by this, can't put my finger on this, and maybe everything is on the up and up, just doesn't feel like it is.
I will join as a one a bit uneasy bout this bf....

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: October 22, 2009, 12:25:44 PM »

OK I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS

DOES ANYONE KNOW WAS SHE PUT IN THE TRASH WHERE THE PERSON WHO HURT HER AT?...OR WAS SHE TAKEN TO THE PLACE THAT IT GOES TO. BEFORE IT GOES TO GEORGIA? REASON I AM ASKING IS BECAUSE IF SOMEONE AROUND IN HER NEIGHBOR OR NOT..BUT HER IN HIS OWN TRASH..WOULDN'T THERE BE OTHER MAIL..LIKE ENVELOPES WITH PEOPLES NAMES ON IT..I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THAT..IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT DID HAPPEN THEN I REALLY THINK THEY HAVE OR WILL HAVE THERE EYE ON SOMEONE WITH A QUICKNESS..PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..   

Please don't shout.
   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 02:58:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #702 on: October 22, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »

Heart- here is more on Murphy (the original mtg doc with his wife)

http://clayclerk.com/oncoreweb4251/showdetails.aspx?id=566066&rn=86&pi=5&ref=search
[/quote]

Who is this Murphy person ??? I've been reading back trying to find where his name came up and it's eluding me

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #703 on: October 22, 2009, 12:32:16 PM »

Who is this Murphy person ??? I've been reading back trying to find where his name came up and it's eluding me

[/quote] I think that Mr Murphy may own the house Somer's family lives in not sure though. Sorry.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: October 22, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

Murphy William
1706 Horton Dr
Orange Park, FL 32073-2719
http://www.whitepages.com/search/ReverseAddress?street=1706+horton&where=Orange+Park%2C+FL

Do any of you know why an address would not show up on the county appraiser's list?

Parcel Number    \/         Owner Name\/                    Address         Homestead
30-04-26-021262-023-11     BOWLING PHILLIP D & DEBORAH     1533 MILLBROOK CT     Y     
 05-04-26-020177-200-00     BOWLING PHILLIP D & DEBORAH A     244 DEBARRY AVE     N

More info from the Clerk of Court..........looks like he is deceased and Anna Murphy was his wife:

http://clayclerk.com/oncoreweb4251/showdetails.aspx?id=1251069&rn=109&pi=7&ref=search

Heart- here is more on Murphy (the original mtg doc with his wife)

http://clayclerk.com/oncoreweb4251/showdetails.aspx?id=566066&rn=86&pi=5&ref=search

Thanks IM, that clears up the William Murphy mystery for me. Its good to know it was not the sex offender William Murphy, Murphy William. Now I can move on.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: October 22, 2009, 12:33:30 PM »

DOES ANYONE KNOW WAS SHE PUT IN THE TRASH WHERE THE PERSON WHO HURT HER AT?...OR WAS SHE TAKEN TO THE PLACE THAT IT GOES TO. BEFORE IT GOES TO GEORGIA? REASON I AM ASKING IS BECAUSE IF SOMEONE AROUND IN HER NEIGHBOR OR NOT..BUT HER IN HIS OWN TRASH..WOULDN'T THERE BE OTHER MAIL..LIKE ENVELOPES WITH PEOPLES NAMES ON IT..I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THAT..IF SOMETHING LIKE THAT DID HAPPEN THEN I REALLY THINK THEY HAVE OR WILL HAVE THERE EYE ON SOMEONE WITH A QUICKNESS..PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK..   
i think i read it was a dumpster that had been dumped in the truck, maybe an apt complex dumpster
good thinking LE prob is thinking that way too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: October 22, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »

sorry if I missed it but, who is this Murphy guy that you all are keying in on? thanks...

I was trying to find out who actually owned the house (1706 Horton) that Somer and her family lives in.

Heart
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: October 22, 2009, 12:36:19 PM »

It's not necessary to shout.

The trash was picked up in that area on Tuesday as per hearing info. on a video so all surrounding trash would reflect refuse from around that area.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: October 22, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »

i think i read it was a dumpster that had been dumped in the truck, maybe an apt complex dumpster
good thinking LE prob is thinking that way too
I heard that it was a dumpster in the Horton area neighborhood.

Heart
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #709 on: October 22, 2009, 12:40:27 PM »

I think that Mr Murphy may own the house Somer's family lives in not sure though. Sorry.
[/quote]

Thanks JSM...and it's good to see ya !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: October 22, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »

Cartfly......I would like to address you post from earlier,  I am a resident of Florida and I have been here all my life, so has my Fathers family, and Mothers family, I have 8 brothers and sisters and and lots of cousins, neices, and nephews, with the exeption of my sister that is missing,,(and she didnt come up missing from Florida) never has a bad thing happened to any of the children or anyone else because of where we live, Florida has always been a good place as far as I am concerned, to have children and to raise children, The cases that we hear about always have someone from another state mentioned.....just like Caylee Anthony......they were not natieves of Florida, they moved here, just like Misty moved here and I guess Somers Mother moved here, I dont know if she was here orginally before she divorced her husband, but I also dont know where her boyfriend is from either, so will have to look into that more.  The fact of the matter...IMO...is that Florida is a state that alot of people are always moving to because of the weather and the vacation areas and all that it beholds, its beautiful here, but just like everywhere else, there are always bad mixed in, We were raised in a small southern town with freedom to wonder around the woods and nearby rural areas because everybody knew everybody and if a stranger arrived, you can bet he was noticed, The parent today were raised the same way and then they move to a bigger town such as Jacksonville or Orlando or Miami and they dont realize that the difference and the danger that these towns hold...Its not just Florida that things happen in, its everywhere, but for the most part Florida is alot safer then some places, at least in my opinion, When Ted Bundy came to Florida and took the little girl from LakeCity, he came right through our little town, but school wasnt out yet, and guess what, at least 20 people saw him drive by because he was a stranger, they didnt know who he was, they just remembered seeing him drive by because he was someone they had never seen in our town, by the time he reached Lake City, school was out and he drove right up and picked that little girl up, and no one there remembered seeing him around.......Every place has its good and its bad!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #711 on: October 22, 2009, 12:44:56 PM »

I think that Mr Murphy may own the house Somer's family lives in not sure though. Sorry.

Thanks JSM...and it's good to see ya !!
[/quote] YVW Sea, good to see you too! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #712 on: October 22, 2009, 12:51:03 PM »

Bad things everywhere, it just seems lately Florida is really having so many missing kids. Here in CA I get sick of hearing about all the crazy people, sure we have them, but a lot of good people also. And we sure have had our share of missing and murdered children  an angelic monkey very sad cases all of them.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: October 22, 2009, 12:58:59 PM »

Cartfly......I would like to address you post from earlier,  I am a resident of Florida and I have been here all my life, so has my Fathers family, and Mothers family, I have 8 brothers and sisters and and lots of cousins, neices, and nephews, with the exeption of my sister that is missing,,(and she didnt come up missing from Florida) never has a bad thing happened to any of the children or anyone else because of where we live, Florida has always been a good place as far as I am concerned, to have children and to raise children, The cases that we hear about always have someone from another state mentioned.....just like Caylee Anthony......they were not natieves of Florida, they moved here, just like Misty moved here and I guess Somers Mother moved here, I dont know if she was here orginally before she divorced her husband, but I also dont know where her boyfriend is from either, so will have to look into that more.  The fact of the matter...IMO...is that Florida is a state that alot of people are always moving to because of the weather and the vacation areas and all that it beholds, its beautiful here, but just like everywhere else, there are always bad mixed in, We were raised in a small southern town with freedom to wonder around the woods and nearby rural areas because everybody knew everybody and if a stranger arrived, you can bet he was noticed, The parent today were raised the same way and then they move to a bigger town such as Jacksonville or Orlando or Miami and they dont realize that the difference and the danger that these towns hold...Its not just Florida that things happen in, its everywhere, but for the most part Florida is alot safer then some places, at least in my opinion, When Ted Bundy came to Florida and took the little girl from LakeCity, he came right through our little town, but school wasnt out yet, and guess what, at least 20 people saw him drive by because he was a stranger, they didnt know who he was, they just remembered seeing him drive by because he was someone they had never seen in our town, by the time he reached Lake City, school was out and he drove right up and picked that little girl up, and no one there remembered seeing him around.......Every place has its good and its bad!!!!

higherhopes

This is why it is imparative that parents consider "the bad" in every community when it comes to the protection of their precious children.

I would not let my eight year old granddaughter and siblings walk along the banks of the Fraser River for one mile ... the river which is calm as well as raging ... where there are high dropoff cliffs and where there are beaches.  Why then would I consider it safe to allow these precious children to walk one mile down a street where there are the "bad" among the "good" in the area ... the "bad" who may cause them harm ... the "bad" who are public record?

Am I making sense?

Janet

+++++

Dense Population of Sex Offenders in Fla. Case Is Alarmingly Typical
Density of Offenders Near Home of Somer Thompson, 7, Missing Since Monday, Is Not Unusual
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN
Oct. 21, 2009

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/150-sex-offenders-live-steps-home-missing-fla/story?id=8881428

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #714 on: October 22, 2009, 12:59:19 PM »

Adding to your post about Florida..........First of all, they caught Ted Bundy here in Pensacola on a traffic violation or he would have been long gone, but I love it here and feel safer here than anywhere. Granted, where I live is it feels like we are stil living in the 50's, there are almost no fenced anywhere, everyone knows everybody (including all your business), the kids play outside together and if your kid causes any trouble, you'll find out before they even make it home. There are no SO's on the Island, and only 3-4 according to which site you check withing 4 miles and they are in Gulf Breeze, now their could be unregistered or SO's that have yet to havebeen caught. I happen to think my son's school is the best anywhere including the prior private school he attended in TN. But there are always good and evil everywhere. We are just in a really isolated area with controlled access in the form of a toll bridge which can and has been shut down before to everyone but residents. We have never had more than a bar fight here. Still I am cautious and follow my son when he skateboards to school, but most parents don't. There are only 125 students (K-5th) in the entire school and the kids that live close walk, ride bikes (as do some of the teachers), skateboard etc. , but we do have crossing guards and 2 cop cars and pick up and drop off time everyday. As a matter of fact I think I am too comfortable here and maybe have a false sense of security.......that being said I am going to try to remember to lock my  doors and take the keys out of the car

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: October 22, 2009, 01:05:44 PM »

(Adele Durlacher will be hosting this seminar. Sean Patton will be teaching the Seminar-Location to be announced)
You and I are definitely bothered by this, can't put my finger on this, and maybe everything is on the up and up, just doesn't feel like it is.
I
I have never heard of this kind of therapy or whatever it is this guy is selling.
He has no medical qualifications does he ? I don't like it as when persons have cancer, there is always a snake oil salesman making promises. Does anyone remember Laetreale ( sp ). My long deceased neighbour and her hubby went to Mexico to obtain treatments for her cancer. She passed a few months later. 
There is a technique called theraputic touch. It is done in the hosptials here by trained nurses.
If he had a cure or a treatment, the Mayo Clinic might want to hear from him is all I can say. Lady at my work told me that if I went to a homepath and got some special medicine , I could be cured of cancer. With no surgery. I said nothing back to her, just gave her a withering look and moved on.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 22, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »

Is this the same Sean Patton who is a friend of Somer's mother.

Janet

+++++++

Welcome to Indigo Healing

My main purpose for Indigo Healing is to assist you, the client, in your own self healing; to inspire and empower you to live your calling, passion, and dreams; create a clearer understanding of the causes of illness and dis-ease; and provide a deeper meaning to the limitless possibilities for healing.

Have you or your child been diagnosed as ADD/ADHD, Autism? Prescribed or thinking about taking medications such as Ritalin, Adderall, Concerta, etc.? Are you having trouble at work? Is your child having trouble in school? Unable to focus, pay attention, even problems learning?

Have you ever wondered why you or your child are having a difficult time with emotional, mental, and sometimes physical problems due to unknown illnesses?

Do you feel that you are being blocked or limited in some way? Have you reached a plateau and no matter what you do, the situation doesn't seem to improve?

How would you like to dramatically reduce your stress and anxiety?

Feel more peaceful and relaxed?

Increase your energy, clarity, joy, and improve your physical health?

Throughout my entire life up until a few years ago, I had been in and out of Hospitals and Doctors' and Allergists' offices. I was put on countless and at times excessive amounts of prescription medication. I do believe there is a time and place for modern medicine and treatment but I knew there had to be another way to approach disease and illness, instead of trying to "fight" or "kill" every issue that came up.

Sean has learned and discovered through his path in the healing field, that the body has an unfathomable ability to heal itself on a profound level.

________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: Healing is not a substitute for medical and/or psychiatric treatment. Please seek the advice from a health care professional for any health care concerns. Healing is an individual experience and specific results are not guaranteed.

Copyright 2009. Sean Patton. All rights reserved.

http://indigo-healing.net/

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: October 22, 2009, 01:07:02 PM »

I will join as a one a bit uneasy bout this bf....

There maybe an issue with the BF, it is unknown right now, however, alternative and healing touch is very common throughout the US.  It is practiced by many RN's and physical therapists.  I think you are looking for something to fear or question without understanding it.  I know the 'unknown' can send up hinky meters, but do a bit of research first.  JMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: October 22, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »

Search on for murderer of Somer Thompson
http://www2.wnct.com/nct/news/national/article/search_on_for_murderer_of_somer_thompson/66059/

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: October 22, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »

I went to that website and they are selling hi-priced BUNK.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.