March 28, 2024, 04:53:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama Orders: Crush Glenn Beck"  (Read 2708 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 21, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »

From the cover of the October 26, 2009 GLOBE magazine, inside on pages 4 and 6.

"In a stunning move, American's Commander-in-Chief has unleased a White House "dirty tricks" team to dig up dirt on reformed boozer Beck and use it to ruin him..."I'm not taking any more nonsense from this guy," and angry and bitter Obama reportedly told his most trusted aides."

"With help from his wife Michelle, insiders say Obama has already muzzled the No. 2 man on the hit list, self-published author Larry Sinclair, who claims he did cocaine and had gay sex with the man who now occupies the Oval office."

Also on the list according to the article - Sarah Palin, singer Pat Boone...

"Things got particularly ugly when Beck clled Obama a "racist," and said the President has "a deep-seated hatred for white people and the white culture." "

read more in the paper edition, I could not find the story online.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 06:00:41 PM »

I guess the Teleprompter Kid has nothing better to do than get mad that not everybody loves him.

You’d think the President of the United States would be busy fixing (or wrecking) the economy...

Now look: I’ve said it before that I’m not happy about those guys stealing all my ideas and getting their own tv shows and being millionaires. Especially that no-neck Sean Hannity, who looks like a fire hydrant in a necktie.

Hell, I could say Obama isn’t a real President – but that would be crazy talk!

I wonder why the Communist in Chief can’t take time out from his disco dancing date nights to have beers in the backyard with a bunch of Fox News guys?

As long as they don’t let Glenn Beck anywhere near the booze, we’ll probably be ok. But I don’t want that guy anywhere near the red button that blows everything up. He might think it’s an M&M and try to eat it or something!

read more here - http://weeklyworldnews.com/opinion/ed-anger/12885/ed-anger-says-hands-off-fox-news/

That's a good question.  Why aren't Obama and Rahm having a beer summit with FOX?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 06:03:59 PM »

Apparently, in the September 22, 2009 GLOBE, there is an Obama Hit List of 25 folks.  I didn't notice that one at the checkout.

There was another magazine with a negative article about Michelle.  I can't find the story online.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.