April 27, 2024, 03:27:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543206 times)
porter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: October 26, 2009, 11:58:25 PM »

A little update not seen mentioned here.
1- The POI is not the natural child of the folks she and her brothers were living with.
2- Original court documents showing her name relating to the home owners having guardianship have been removed from Missouri CaseNet. These were available until Saturday.
3- Not an influential family, just a very nice house.
We live in the area, and most of the other info here has been correct, including AB as the arrested person. Except the B stands for another last name, not the property owners as listed in the GIS system.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: October 27, 2009, 12:09:13 AM »

1- The POI is not the natural child of the folks she and her brothers were living with. (I was aware she was not the natural child)
2- Original court documents showing her name relating to the home owners having guardianship have been removed from Missouri CaseNet. These were available until Saturday. (I didn't know about the court records.  If I had I would have taken a screen capture of them)
3- Not an influential family, just a very nice house. (Yes, I heard a nice house in a nice area)
We live in the area, and most of the other info here has been correct, including AB as the arrested person. Except the B stands for another last name, not the property owners as listed in the GIS system. (Yes, I am aware of the "B" last name.  I have her Facebook, Myspace and Twitter pics and the Twitter account shows her full name)

Welcome Porter!  My answers in red above.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: October 27, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »

Thanks, JSM.  that's very kind of you.  I don't want to add to that rather long quote stack...

I guess I'm just trying to say that the teacher's suicide might be unrelated...

I'm sorry too Jane

Yes, very likely unrelated unless for some reason he feels he failed with the 15yr old girl suspect.

From what I've read about the girl (if indeed it's her) she is very bright, or was in elementary school anyway. 

Thanks, Klaasend...I sure hope they had counsellors at the high school!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1043 on: October 27, 2009, 12:24:59 AM »

1- The POI is not the natural child of the folks she and her brothers were living with. (I was aware she was not the natural child)
2- Original court documents showing her name relating to the home owners having guardianship have been removed from Missouri CaseNet. These were available until Saturday. (I didn't know about the court records.  If I had I would have taken a screen capture of them)
3- Not an influential family, just a very nice house. (Yes, I heard a nice house in a nice area)
We live in the area, and most of the other info here has been correct, including AB as the arrested person. Except the B stands for another last name, not the property owners as listed in the GIS system. (Yes, I am aware of the "B" last name.  I have her Facebook, Myspace and Twitter pics and the Twitter account shows her full name)

Klaas I posted about the records going poof earlier today.  Was hoping you got screen captures.  I cut & paste a lot of the info but do not have captures.

WELCOME PORTER   

So why does the media not stream any of the press conferences?  Man it is frustrating!  I am also curious if KB is still running the daycare now that this has all happened and they changed their phone number and not answering their door as the one article stated.  If I had kids in her care for the days Elizabeth was missing I would be one upset parent when this all gets released. 
porter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1044 on: October 27, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »

Tried to post this info last week, but couldn't get authorized here in time.
Run AB last name through CaseNet and you can (could) find her mother is serving time in prison on drug charges. Father is living 50 miles away. Both have long drug histories. KB and GB, property owners, also took legal custody of another 7 year old from another family, she is who LE found initial info from leading to AB, she was the 'friend' EO was visiting.

ALSO, early on, Mr. White (hopefully not sheriff much longer) refused assistance from a national group which works with children in getting crime information. He said "they have things under control". The group is something like the "Lie To Me" tv series except they work with juv. a lot. I don't know the name exactly.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: October 27, 2009, 12:27:18 AM »

Thanks, JSM.  that's very kind of you.  I don't want to add to that rather long quote stack...

I guess I'm just trying to say that the teacher's suicide might be unrelated...

I'm sorry too Jane

Yes, very likely unrelated unless for some reason he feels he failed with the 15yr old girl suspect.

From what I've read about the girl (if indeed it's her) she is very bright, or was in elementary school anyway. 

Thanks, Klaasend...I sure hope they had counsellors at the high school!

I am sorry about your loss. 

I would think that the kids in the high school would be taking the events harder in some respects than the elementary kids.  I really hope they have offered those kids counseling as well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: October 27, 2009, 12:38:43 AM »

Thanks Porter!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: October 27, 2009, 12:38:50 AM »

Tried to post this info last week, but couldn't get authorized here in time.
Run AB last name through CaseNet and you can (could) find her mother is serving time in prison on drug charges. Father is living 50 miles away. Both have long drug histories. KB and GB, property owners, also took legal custody of another 7 year old from another family, she is who LE found initial info from leading to AB, she was the 'friend' EO was visiting.

ALSO, early on, Mr. White (hopefully not sheriff much longer) refused assistance from a national group which works with children in getting crime information. He said "they have things under control". The group is something like the "Lie To Me" tv series except they work with juv. a lot. I don't know the name exactly.

AB's mother - MB is out on 2 years unsupervised probation in Dallas county according to her case in the last few weeks.  The 7 year old is also the daughter of MB but from a different bio dad so grandma took over guardinship as well.  Grandma has taken over as guardian for all of her grandchildren produced by MB.  I really feel bad for EA as I suspected that Elizabeth was visting her and was hoping she was not the one who found the written notes. 
porter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1048 on: October 27, 2009, 12:55:29 AM »

"AB's mother - MB is out on 2 years unsupervised probation in Dallas county according to her case in the last few weeks.  The 7 year old is also the daughter of MB but from a different bio dad so grandma took over guardinship as well.  Grandma has taken over as guardian for all of her grandchildren produced by MB.  I really feel bad for EA as I suspected that Elizabeth was visting her and was hoping she was not the one who found the written notes. "
--------
That was some good digging on the mother's current status. Know the name of the group that was that offered assistance, can't find out exactly.?

On a different level, how would a 'wrongfull death' case work on this? KB and GB have a nice house and things Elizabeth's folks don't have. Put human desires together with the usual mix of lawyers and you see where this could wind up in the courts? But Kb/GB are only guardians, not adoptive parents, so where is the legal line for this?
Interesting to ponder. Locally, this could wind up like the 'OJ' case.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: October 27, 2009, 12:58:21 AM »

Know the name of the group that was that offered assistance, can't find out exactly.?

---------------------------------------------

Do you mean Missouri Missing?  The group that Peggy Florence the mother of Jasmine Haslag co-founded after Jasmine disappeared?
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1050 on: October 27, 2009, 01:26:03 AM »

Hi monkeys,
              Admittedly,I have not followed this case much until yesterday. I have family in that area and have been trying to reach out to them and see what I could find out since this afternoon. I grew up in Mo. and have to say,when I was growing up there,the only twisted folks I knew there where my bothers and a couple neighbors that my brothers hung out with. I remember how close nit folks were and how we could just ride our bikes,play in the rain and well,just be kids there, we did not have to be in fear. I am shocked at this and just can not wrap my head around what I am seeing happening in our society today. I sit here reading this and Somer's case and Haleigh and Caylee and the list goes on and, well, I have to say, The children are our future and seeing this and case and then the 15 year old on tru tv today for murder and many more, it scares the hair right off me. If this (these murderer children) is our future then God help us all. I am sorry but there had to be some signs somewhere that this child had problems and her guardians should have sought help for her,maybe if they had,this child would still be alive. I am just shocked,it is hard enough when an adult kills a child,but dear God,when a child kills a child,it is unspeakable. What in the HE double hockey sticks is happening to our children. One thing that has come to my mind in watching this unfold is this, for all who thought Misty was not capable of "punking out" LE in Putnam county, let this be a window for you please. If a 15 year old child can "punk out" LE as this one did for a short time,imagine what a street smart 17 year old who has been through it all through her 17 years could do. Investigating is not as easy as ask questions and just believe what you want. These LEO's have to sift through and compare statements and try to get evidence to back up what statements have been made,if everyone is lying it is hard to figure out what to believe. My heart goes out to these families of these babies that have been found dead,but I am also glad they do not have to spend every second of every day wondering what is being done to the missing child. I am not trying to be mean,but sometimes the 24/7 of wondering what is being done to them and the images that go through your mind, the terrible thoughts and dreams nightmares can be worse then knowing that they are in heaven in the arms of our savior. I must say,if this is what the future holds, God help us all. I also need to say that there are some new angels in heaven,specially chosen to do certain works for our savior. The babies that have gone to heaven will not ever have to suffer again. May God give their families peace and comfort through the loss of these angels.I am at a loss for any more words at this point so Good night monkeys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwzItqYmII

porter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: October 27, 2009, 01:27:37 AM »

Know the name of the group that was that offered assistance, can't find out exactly.?

---------------------------------------------

Do you mean Missouri Missing?  The group that Peggy Florence the mother of Jasmine Haslag co-founded after Jasmine disappeared?

That would fit, as it was supposed to be someone 'local' who was onsite. And those events were definetely local. But that would also explain why they were turned away if LE thought the AB family had anything to do with this case, given the twisted background of Peggy and Elizabeth's families. I can see at least 2 good novels out of this case, going all the way back to Jasmine's disappearance, bringing 3 unrelated drug ridden families together thru tragedy.
Sane folks couldn't imagine a story like this. And if you don't live in this area you wouldn't know the histories of these folks.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: October 27, 2009, 01:31:58 AM »

Hi monkeys,
              Admittedly,I have not followed this case much until yesterday. I have family in that area and have been trying to reach out to them and see what I could find out since this afternoon. I grew up in Mo. and have to say,when I was growing up there,the only twisted folks I knew there where my bothers and a couple neighbors that my brothers hung out with. I remember how close nit folks were and how we could just ride our bikes,play in the rain and well,just be kids there, we did not have to be in fear. I am shocked at this and just can not wrap my head around what I am seeing happening in our society today. I sit here reading this and Somer's case and Haleigh and Caylee and the list goes on and, well, I have to say, The children are our future and seeing this and case and then the 15 year old on tru tv today for murder and many more, it scares the hair right off me. If this (these murderer children) is our future then God help us all. I am sorry but there had to be some signs somewhere that this child had problems and her guardians should have sought help for her,maybe if they had,this child would still be alive. I am just shocked,it is hard enough when an adult kills a child,but dear God,when a child kills a child,it is unspeakable. What in the HE double hockey sticks is happening to our children. One thing that has come to my mind in watching this unfold is this, for all who thought Misty was not capable of "punking out" LE in Putnam county, let this be a window for you please. If a 15 year old child can "punk out" LE as this one did for a short time,imagine what a street smart 17 year old who has been through it all through her 17 years could do. Investigating is not as easy as ask questions and just believe what you want. These LEO's have to sift through and compare statements and try to get evidence to back up what statements have been made,if everyone is lying it is hard to figure out what to believe. My heart goes out to these families of these babies that have been found dead,but I am also glad they do not have to spend every second of every day wondering what is being done to the missing child. I am not trying to be mean,but sometimes the 24/7 of wondering what is being done to them and the images that go through your mind, the terrible thoughts and dreams nightmares can be worse then knowing that they are in heaven in the arms of our savior. I must say,if this is what the future holds, God help us all. I also need to say that there are some new angels in heaven,specially chosen to do certain works for our savior. The babies that have gone to heaven will not ever have to suffer again. May God give their families peace and comfort through the loss of these angels.I am at a loss for any more words at this point so Good night monkeys.

I wonder what is happening to our children as well and can not wrap my mind around how we got here as a society to have children killing children.  Good night Searching and God Bless.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1053 on: October 27, 2009, 01:52:19 AM »

Hi monkeys,

I wonder what is happening to our children as well and can not wrap my mind around how we got here as a society to have children killing children.  Good night Searching and God Bless.
It is so sad to see what is happening today,but scary at the same time.My heart aches for the families,really. Not only did Elizabeth's family lose her,but there is a 15 year old child lost as well in this and though she killed a child,she is a child herself and it is hard to separate that she is a child yet a murderer at the same time.may they all be comforted in this tragic time. I am glad I am not the only one having a difficult time with this yet I worry about the fellow monkeys here. This is such a blow and all in a weeks time? May peace and comfort be with all and hopefully some day the truth of what happened to Haleigh will come out. .God Bless back at ya and may the good Lord bless you many many times over.. Good Night NoRose.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: October 27, 2009, 07:33:09 AM »

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=199352
Tuesday, Oct 27, 2009 @05:02am CDT

(Jefferson City, MO) -- A memorial service and visitation have been set for the nine year-old Missouri girl who was found dead last Friday.

Visitation for Elizabeth Olten is today at 4:00 pm at a funeral home in Jefferson City.

Memorial services are tomorrow at Concord Baptist Church.
Both are open to the public.

Cole County authorities filed a petition to charge a 15-year old with first-degree murder in Olten's death.
She went missing last Wednesday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: October 27, 2009, 08:51:41 AM »

good morning, everyone.

Porter, welcome and thanks for your insights.

One thing to add - I think the dad of AB, CB, is in prison at this time?  at least, that is what I had thought.

I guess the family has skedaddled and boy, should they.  The poop will be hitting the fan at any moment, I feel.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: October 27, 2009, 08:56:08 AM »

btw - I've noticed that some of the kids that had AB on their myspaces removed her yesterday and today.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: October 27, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »

If he was born in 1944, he was 66, and close to retirement.

I am a bit queasy about the teacher.  My husband was a teacher, and shot himself in the head just before school started two years ago.  He thought he had an incurable condition that would prevent him from teaching, and he just couldn't stand that.

In this case, the coincidence of the two tragic events seems difficult to accept.  Something may have been happening as you are suggesting, but I would need to have a bit more information so that I can stop feeling sick.

Jane I am so sorry....this must bring back some awful memories for you.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: October 27, 2009, 09:00:13 AM »

If he was born in 1944, he was 66, and close to retirement.

I am a bit queasy about the teacher.  My husband was a teacher, and shot himself in the head just before school started two years ago.  He thought he had an incurable condition that would prevent him from teaching, and he just couldn't stand that.

In this case, the coincidence of the two tragic events seems difficult to accept.  Something may have been happening as you are suggesting, but I would need to have a bit more information so that I can stop feeling sick.

Jane I am so sorry....this must bring back some awful memories for you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: October 27, 2009, 09:02:52 AM »

1- The POI is not the natural child of the folks she and her brothers were living with.
2- Original court documents showing her name relating to the home owners having guardianship have been removed from Missouri CaseNet. These were available until Saturday.
3- Not an influential family, just a very nice house.
We live in the area, and most of the other info here has been correct, including AB as the arrested person. Except the B stands for another last name, not the property owners as listed in the GIS system.

Hi Porter and welcome!  Thanks for the information

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.