April 28, 2024, 04:26:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543268 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: October 27, 2009, 08:23:13 PM »

Actually, I stand corrected. Her twitter site is still up, but we are not able to put the link to it up as she is a juvenile. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: October 27, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »

Thankyou-glad to be here--it's good to know there are other driven and curious people like me who like to dig around behond the scenes!

I'm thinking that we're not hearing her name from her friends is because they are busy texting eacho other and talking. Also, seems like Facebook is more popular than myspace lately and most of them are communicating that way which is a LOT harder to access. I think Twitter is still limited for them because they have to have internet access and the fees for that on cell phones isn't something a lot of parents spring for.

I'm pretty sure that over the next few days her name is going to be out there regardless of the Sheriff trying to keep it under wraps cause people are getting righteously mad and it only takes one to post it.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: October 27, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »

TheEagle939: 15 y/o suspect in Elizabeth Olten's murder is confirmed sophomore at Jeff. City High School. Judge will rule this week on adult status
about 3 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/search?q=olten#search?q=olten

she is really a cute girl if that is her...
the tweet on Sept 9th (i think) is very chilling!

You mentioned her being a cute girl.  I am confused.  When I hit the above link all I get was a list of tweets from lots of people.  Am I missing something?

Welcome to you too COFFEETEX.  an angelic monkey

I believe her twitter site has been taken down.

I just checked and it is still there.  She has 16 followers now up from the original 2.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: October 27, 2009, 08:26:49 PM »

Thankyou-glad to be here--it's good to know there are other driven and curious people like me who like to dig around behond the scenes!

I'm thinking that we're not hearing her name from her friends is because they are busy texting eacho other and talking. Also, seems like Facebook is more popular than myspace lately and most of them are communicating that way which is a LOT harder to access. I think Twitter is still limited for them because they have to have internet access and the fees for that on cell phones isn't something a lot of parents spring for.

I'm pretty sure that over the next few days her name is going to be out there regardless of the Sheriff trying to keep it under wraps cause people are getting righteously mad and it only takes one to post it.

Are you a local?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: October 27, 2009, 08:29:17 PM »

WELCOME Benson   
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: October 27, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »

TheEagle939: 15 y/o suspect in Elizabeth Olten's murder is confirmed sophomore at Jeff. City High School. Judge will rule this week on adult status

You mentioned her being a cute girl.  I am confused.  When I hit the above link all I get was a list of tweets from lots of people.  Am I missing something?

I just checked and it is still there.  She has 16 followers now up from the original 2.

LOL- I saw that--I don't get it, she's in jail-do people really think she's gonna update? Sorry, had to say it  Rolling Eyes

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: October 27, 2009, 08:31:48 PM »

LOL- I saw that--I don't get it, she's in jail-do people really think she's gonna update? Sorry, had to say it  Rolling Eyes

Depending on what the Juvi court decides tomorrow she just might.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: October 27, 2009, 08:34:42 PM »

[/quote]

Are you a local?
[/quote]

Oh gosh no-I'm a mom with kids in that age range and I know from them what's in ( Facebook) and what's out ( myspace) lol. Plus being from Florida and having experienced the Carlie Brucia murder by being a local you get a feel for how a small community works and gossips.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: October 27, 2009, 08:38:33 PM »

How did NG jump that she actually kept a diary?  As for the defense lawyer saying they need to pull her grades and prove she did not have the intelligence to determine right from wrong, the POI name came up in a search that she received academic excellence going from  to middle school.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: October 27, 2009, 08:38:49 PM »

You might be right NR. I personally hope they don't release her and I also don't think they will. Casey Anthony and that fiasco is still pretty fresh in everyone's mind's with the protests. Of course,  48 hours mystery did a nice job of making sure everyone remembered the protests just last Saturday. And this is a kid to top it all off. A kid! Wow. Still blows my mind.

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: October 27, 2009, 08:41:27 PM »

How did NG jump that she actually kept a diary?  As for the defense lawyer saying they need to pull her grades and prove she did not have the intelligence to determine right from wrong, the POI name came up in a search that she received academic excellence going from  to middle school.

I will have to tape the NG show when it repeats tonights--the kids have taking over the tv.

He's gotta be pulling everything he can out of a bag to try to gain sympathy from a potential jury. I don't know how it works in Missouri but down here--Couey was considered mentally +++++++ and it didn't help him a  lick.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 27, 2009, 08:41:56 PM »

You might be right NR. I personally hope they don't release her and I also don't think they will. Casey Anthony and that fiasco is still pretty fresh in everyone's mind's with the protests. Of course,  48 hours mystery did a nice job of making sure everyone remembered the protests just last Saturday. And this is a kid to top it all off. A kid! Wow. Still blows my mind.

Some of the comments on the news articles are already saying they are gonna pitch a tent in front of her house if she is let out.  So yup, not gonna be pretty if they let her out.  Plus there are minors in her house.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: October 27, 2009, 08:43:20 PM »

I will have to tape the NG show when it repeats tonights--the kids have taking over the tv.

He's gotta be pulling everything he can out of a bag to try to gain sympathy from a potential jury. I don't know how it works in Missouri but down here--Couey was considered mentally +++++++ and it didn't help him a  lick.

I followed the case .  Hope Couey is still rotting.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: October 27, 2009, 08:56:48 PM »

Couey is dead. Died before they could execute him. Now I'm waiting on Joseph Smith ( Carlie Brucia)--. Today was the hearing on Michael King ( Denise Lee), don't know if you followed that but he got the death penalty and today the judge was supposed to hear from him why he should get life instead.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: October 27, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »

Couey is dead. Died before they could execute him. Now I'm waiting on Joseph Smith ( Carlie Brucia)--. Today was the hearing on Michael King ( Denise Lee), don't know if you followed that but he got the death penalty and today the judge was supposed to hear from him why he should get life instead.

LOL yes I know he is dead, died in Sept, but I hope he is still rotting.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 27, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »

Michael King should be dragged behind a car till he's dead. Denise was the daughter of a deputy and even called 9/11. Very frustrating case. 

Now we are sitting on a case in Mo because the perp is a so-called juvenile, and everyone is running around in circles to keep from being accountable.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: October 27, 2009, 09:08:58 PM »

I wonder how she went to the diary, unless she has some inside info. I came close to demolishing my tv tonight. God help me, I hope I never have to have a defense lawyer. I think I would just throw myself on the mercy of the court and plead guilty if I was.   

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: October 27, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »

Hi Northern,  I still tear up when I think of Jessica and don't ever think the sting will lessen, knowing what she went through.   

I had a hard moment just now on HLN seeing Elizabeth's mother break down under the weight of losing her little girl.  God Bless her.  Yes, I think she made mistakes as so many mothers do today, giving their young children waaaay too much freedom, too little discipline and letting them run with a curious crowd.  I don't know if she ever told her little girl how important it is to have the right friends, as if they are bad ones it is easy to be led by them and hurt in many ways in the long run.  I think this mother made many wrong choices with those she held close to her heart. 

It doesn't matter now.  Elizabeth is gone.  Hopefully other mothers will realize what happened and teach their little ones about how important it is to have good people as friends.  I know all kids go thru stages.  But if they are taught right from the beginning they will surface face up to meet the world.  Elizabeth didn't have that chance IMO.

Hearing her speak I wanted to put my arms around her.  The media will not press her like they do Somer's mom.  She isn't blonde and well-spoken.  She has the very same loss.  I wish her well now and hope she will end up strong for Elizabeth.  I think she will.  It will be a whole new world for her.  xox
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: October 27, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »

WELCOME Benson   

NORTHERN ROSE? I have gone back several pages and I haven't seen BENSON. I know we are both sick, but are you delirious, or am I? 

But anyhow, WELCOME BENSON. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: October 27, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »

WELCOME Benson   

NORTHERN ROSE? I have gone back several pages and I haven't seen BENSON. I know we are both sick, but are you delirious, or am I? 

But anyhow, WELCOME BENSON. 

Benson was sitting in the rafters so I welcomed them. But I may have scared them.  Delirium is a definite option as well.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.