April 27, 2024, 09:23:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543168 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: October 27, 2009, 10:03:58 PM »

Good call/catch Muffy 

You haven't banned them yet, have you?  They are only on like post number 4.  I see San is here.  Can we play with the troll for a while, Klaas?  Pleeeeeeeeaaaaase?  Can we?  Huh huh?  Can we?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: October 27, 2009, 10:04:55 PM »

Good call/catch Muffy 

You haven't banned them yet, have you?  They are only on like post number 4.  I see San is here.  Can we play with the troll for a while, Klaas?  Pleeeeeeeeaaaaase?  Can we?  Huh huh?  Can we?

Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: October 27, 2009, 10:05:57 PM »

WELCOME jme

I would hope that every missing and murdered child's case was covered by all the media and not kept local like it was  a dirty little secret to be put in a closet.  From the mother to the judge they all need to know to protect our precious children. 
jme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: October 27, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »

JME - I'll ask you again.  Why is it bothering you what other people do with their time?

Sorry, I didn't see you ask it a first time.  It does not bother me what people do with their time.  I'm here aren't I?  I'm not knocking the discussion forum, geeze -why so defensive?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: October 27, 2009, 10:06:48 PM »

I just don't understand why someone like JME would register to post in a forum about a case that they don't think anyone should be talking about?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: October 27, 2009, 10:07:35 PM »

Can I get an explanation as to why Nancy Grace should be covering this, or anything for that matter?

I'm not here to start drama.  I'm curious.

I live in Jeff City and I certainly did not know half of what I know now after reading some of the things I've been reading on the internet.  Elizabeth's body has been found, she isn't missing anymore.  NONE of you have anything but speculation and frankly it is just not anyone's place to be so involved in the investigation.

This is not just a news story, it's reality for a bunch of kids, their parents - a real community.  I personally do not want to know the details of her murder.  I could care less who did it so long as he/she/IT is found, convicted and sentenced; but finding out who the 'POI' is seems like a game for some people -why?

It seems that people like Nancy Grace feed the fire and fuel off of tragedy. She makes it dramatic for her ratings.  She wants fame so she can have a profit.. It is sad. 

Welcome to Scared Monkeys, JME.  That's quite a first post you have there....   You must have requested membership to be posting here.  Did you read here before requesting membership?  If you did, then all what you have remarked about in your post shouldn't be a surprise.  If you came here to discuss the case, that's great.  But if you came here to just trash talk me and my fellow posters, you may want to rethink about your posting. 

Thank you for the welcome, you guys are so friendly.  I do my thinking before I post, but I appreciate the warning.  I'm not here to trash talk, I'm here to discuss.  I'm an adult, I can handle discussion.

Are you related to anyone involved in this? You said we were critizing your LE and we didn't have the right, so are you connected to LE? Why do you think I shouldn't care if I live in Ohio? Is it supposed to be JC's little dirty secret and no one else is to know?  Do you have kids, and are you afraid for them after it happened?  Just trying to clarify.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1226 on: October 27, 2009, 10:08:23 PM »

JME - I'll ask you again.  Why is it bothering you what other people do with their time?

Sorry, I didn't see you ask it a first time.  It does not bother me what people do with their time.  I'm here aren't I?  I'm not knocking the discussion forum, geeze -why so defensive?

Maybe you should read your first post again and you might have your answer.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: October 27, 2009, 10:10:09 PM »

JME - wondering about WHY we bother discussing cases like this is not discussing the case.  It is considered trolling for trouble.  If you don't want to discuss the case then I suggest you don't bother posting.  We will continue to post about the case and will continue to SPECULATE about the suspect since LE won't say who he/SHE is.  Most of us are pretty sure who she is though and I have screen captures of all her social networking sites along with some of her posts.  As soon as her name is made public everything we know about her will be posted.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: October 27, 2009, 10:12:16 PM »

Maybe you should read your first post again and you might have your answer.

Naw.  That makes too much sense, San.  Remember, JME said they are an adult and they think before they post.  So what does that mean?  Hmmmmmm.....????    I guess it means there are all kinds of adults, and no telling what JME was thinking before they posted.  There's your sign.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 27, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

snipped>

FROM YOUR FIRST POST:
NONE of you have anything but speculation and frankly it is just not anyone's place to be so involved in the investigation.

This is not just a news story, it's reality for a bunch of kids, their parents - a real community.  I personally do not want to know the details of her murder.  I could care less who did it so long as he/she/IT is found, convicted and sentenced; but finding out who the 'POI' is seems like a game for some people -why?

So I am challenging your statement. I felt I was being knocked, and so do the other monkeys here.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: October 27, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »

JME - wondering about WHY we bother discussing cases like this is not discussing the case.  It is considered trolling for trouble.  If you don't want to discuss the case then I suggest you don't bother posting.  We will continue to post about the case and will continue to SPECULATE about the suspect since LE won't say who he/SHE is.  Most of us are pretty sure who she is though and I have screen captures of all her social networking sites along with some of her posts.  As soon as her name is made public everything we know about her will be posted.
Juvi spokesperson confirmed She was a She so we got that right.   
jme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: October 27, 2009, 10:13:53 PM »

WELCOME jme

I would hope that every missing and murdered child's case was covered by all the media and not kept local like it was  a dirty little secret to be put in a closet.  From the mother to the judge they all need to know to protect our precious children. 

It is not kept as a dirty little secret, everyone knows and anyone who wants to know can find out -obviously.  I get the curiosity (I guess) Why 'investigate', why not wait until the facts are out there, the jury has made the decision and the criminal is off the streets to learn from it?  I mean, what are you going to do now?  --And seriously, who has to be informed how to protect their children through the national news media? 

I certainly did not join this forum to tell everyone to 'shut up' , think what you want, say what you want.  I do. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1232 on: October 27, 2009, 10:14:51 PM »

Good call/catch Muffy 

I've got my popcorn!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 27, 2009, 10:15:56 PM »

WELCOME jme

It is not kept as a dirty little secret, everyone knows and anyone who wants to know can find out -obviously.  I get the curiosity (I guess) Why 'investigate', why not wait until the facts are out there, the jury has made the decision and the criminal is off the streets to learn from it?  I mean, what are you going to do now?  --And seriously, who has to be informed how to protect their children through the national news media? 

I certainly did not join this forum to tell everyone to 'shut up' , think what you want, say what you want.  I do. 

You have to be kidding?  That's all you have been doing, telling us to shut up about it. Telling us we are wasting out time.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 27, 2009, 10:17:48 PM »

WELCOME jme

So I will ask again, what is proper for us to discuss?. I have asked you several questions which you have avoided. So I will ask again, what are your motives and what do you want to discuss? I'll discuss all night if you want to.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: October 27, 2009, 10:18:43 PM »

Fanny Mae, there is no challenge.  It's just a bunch of baloney.  Do you think someone that seriously wants to dialog does a first post like that?  No way.  I think it's someone that has a bone to pick with Klaasend.  Read each post and reply again.  It's Klaas they want.  Too bad, too sad.  She is no fool.  I'm not taking JME seriously and you shouldn't either Fanny Mae.  Sticks and stones and all that...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: October 27, 2009, 10:19:19 PM »

Who's on first?   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: October 27, 2009, 10:20:30 PM »

WELCOME jme

Are you serious.  There are plenty of people who have learned about many cases on how children were abducted and killed through the news media.  On how there are many pedophiles in their neighborhood.  It is the news media that helps the amber alert system.  It's news and people learn from each case.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: October 27, 2009, 10:21:07 PM »

Heeeeeyyyyyyy Battter Batter!!!!   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: October 27, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »

Who's on first?   

What's on second.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.