April 27, 2024, 07:48:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543162 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1500 on: October 28, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »

So she is a cutter, I've been through that with one of my daughters, it is awful, it is horrible, but never did we see any indication of her wanting or even thinking about hurting another. I have read up on this, I can see how the grandparents did not realize she was a cutter, they can be very sneaky where they cut themselves, and what clothes to wear to hide it. This is an excuse if they are going to blame cutting on this, but I will add, the girl is definitely mentally ill to some degree. But with that said, she should get the punishment coming to her and I don't want to see any leniency going her way at all.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: October 28, 2009, 12:10:19 PM »

Thanks NR, I knew I saw it some where.  It would have to be a good thing for the child that was Elizabeth's friend to get her and the rest of the kids out of there.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1502 on: October 28, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »

I'm probably late with this...as usual

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=368892

Suspect to stay in custody for killing girl
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 10:44 a.m.

COLE COUNTY -- A teenage suspect in the slaying of a 9-year-old mid-Missouri girl will remain in secured detention until the certification hearing.

An attorney for the 15-year-old suspect waived a scheduled detention hearing Wednesday.

But Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem did hear arguments on whether the public should be allowed at Nov. 18 certification hearing to determine whether the teen should be tried as an adult for the death of Elizabeth Olten. Beetem made no immediate ruling.

Funeral services for Elizabeth are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon at a Jefferson City church. She was found dead Friday in a wooded area near her St. Martins home, two days after she was reported missing.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: October 28, 2009, 12:20:14 PM »

ummmm...he waived the chance to get her out?  wonder if she was not in the right shape to appear, even via vidcam.

Maybe he did it for the suspects safety and to avoid the insanity that went on like when Casey Anthony was released?  If the grandparents have left the area ( I read that somewhere) maybe there is no where else for her to go?

I am just glad she is locked up.
[/quote]

good thinking - yes, I agree.

she wouldn't be safe if she was let out.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: October 28, 2009, 12:20:39 PM »

From the link above:

CMITeam1 October 28, 2009 7:04AM CST
The suspect is a female, an older sister of the friend Elizabeth had been playing with at her house. I heard this a.m. that the suspect called her on her cell phone and asked her to come back after she had started walking home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: October 28, 2009, 12:21:29 PM »

"The suspect's attorney, Kurt Valentine, urged officials to be cautious with their judgments of the suspect, who he referred to as a child.

"I would ask that they wait, that they listen to the facts as they come out and not judge quickly," Valentine said. "Learn about this person, learn about this child. You're dealing with a child."      And let the excuses start pouring out. Always excuses, I really wish one time someone would surprise me and say, the person is evil, the person is no good, the person is nothing but a bad seed.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: October 28, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »

From the link above:

The suspect is a female, an older sister of the friend Elizabeth had been playing with at her house. I heard this a.m. that the suspect called her on her cell phone and asked her to come back after she had started walking home.

wow!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: October 28, 2009, 12:23:13 PM »

From the link above:

Interesting, rumor on another forum, is that the suspects boyfriend helped her with the body. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: October 28, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »

Brattnt 
Registered User   Join Date: May 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchinIt 
Not that I'd heard of. The group seems fairly docile to me. She's been referred to as a "goth" girl. Truth is these kids are NOT goth. They dress in black, dye their hair, and wear lots of eye-liner because it's in style, because Adam Lambert from AmIdol does it, because they all read the Twilight series (vampires), but I'm not aware of any of them actually embracing a Goth mind-set. I haven't heard of any violence, either propogated by these kids, or directed toward them. They are more into music, movies/tv/books, computer games.

It sounds to me like she is part of a group known as the Juggalettes...Thats what the girls are called...The boys are called Juggalos....The like the Insane Clown Posse music, and are very into the Twilight series..They are not Goth...They may seem docile, but they arent...A lady my sis works with was damn near beat to death by 3 boys who she found out afterward are Juggalos...The whole time she was being beaten, she was screaming for her 12 year old grandaughter to RUN, HIDE...They thought she was dead, and as she was laying there, she heard her grandaughter laugh, and tell the boys where to find her grammas car keys, yep, the grandaughter is a Juggalette...they are all over the country...This particular incident was in Washington State...Here is a link to a good article about them...It's a few years old, but it explains alot...
    This is from In Sessions, I have never heard of the Juggalettes/Juggalos in my life, has anyone else?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: October 28, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »

Brattnt 
Registered User   Join Date: May 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchinIt 
Not that I'd heard of. The group seems fairly docile to me. She's been referred to as a "goth" girl. Truth is these kids are NOT goth. They dress in black, dye their hair, and wear lots of eye-liner because it's in style, because Adam Lambert from AmIdol does it, because they all read the Twilight series (vampires), but I'm not aware of any of them actually embracing a Goth mind-set. I haven't heard of any violence, either propogated by these kids, or directed toward them. They are more into music, movies/tv/books, computer games.

It sounds to me like she is part of a group known as the Juggalettes...Thats what the girls are called...The boys are called Juggalos....The like the Insane Clown Posse music, and are very into the Twilight series..They are not Goth...They may seem docile, but they arent...A lady my sis works with was damn near beat to death by 3 boys who she found out afterward are Juggalos...The whole time she was being beaten, she was screaming for her 12 year old grandaughter to RUN, HIDE...They thought she was dead, and as she was laying there, she heard her grandaughter laugh, and tell the boys where to find her grammas car keys, yep, the grandaughter is a Juggalette...they are all over the country...This particular incident was in Washington State...Here is a link to a good article about them...It's a few years old, but it explains alot...
    This is from In Sessions, I have never heard of the Juggalettes/Juggalos in my life, has anyone else?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: October 28, 2009, 12:40:14 PM »

I have...from my niece...I'll see if I can find out some info...it's been a while but i do remember this was not a "good" group

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: October 28, 2009, 12:43:17 PM »

From the link above:

Interesting, rumor on another forum, is that the suspects boyfriend helped her with the body. 

I do not beleive that.  Saw posts from one of the kids that says he is best friends with BF and is on the myspace with the core group post last night.  Posts basically said that because this kid was her bf rumours are flying like that.  He is already freaked out about not knowing what she was capable of let along hearing all the rumours that he was somehow involve.  Friend also stated that FBI was at his house for hours trying to connect him and they could not.  All hearsay but to me it read as genuine.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: October 28, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »

With the funeral today I am re-posting the gratefullness candle link if you would like to light one and say a prayer.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=liz%20o
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: October 28, 2009, 12:51:23 PM »

http://juggalette-baby-doll.deviantart.com/

How To Be A Juggalo/lette
Fri Oct 12, 2007, 4:25 PM
How to Be a Juggalo

A Juggalo is a member of the subculture that has grown up around the fanbase of the Detroit rap group Insane Clown Posse, and related recording artists at Psychopathic Records.

Steps

1. First off, you can't become a juggalo, you are born a juggalo and one day you just happen to find your way home. You'll know pretty soon off...very easy way to tell, either you got love for your juggalo family or you don't. Thats it.
2. If you find you that you got love, Have a homie, or whatever introduce you to The Family.
3. Check out whats goin on in the juggalo world: Faygoluvers.net , Juggalonews.com , gznetwork.net , ninjaspace.net
4. Go to an Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Blaze, or Anybody Killa Concert
5. Ignore the haters, if your gonna be down with the family they have you back for ever, but keep in mind that Most of the world hates you once your down.
6. If nothing else learn to accept and appreciate everyone for who they are and just enjoy life. Thats what the juggalo family is about.To each his own. Be you and we got ya back.

Tips

* Be yourself.
* Know that you don't have to paint your face, it's an optional part of the lifestyle. However, if you do decide to do it, take a good look at pictures of ICP and practice before going out in public.
* Don't listen to anyone else, you're the only one who knows if you're a juggalo.
* Try to keep up to date with the current going ons of the Psychopathic artists, a missed concert date or cd release may result in the loss of meeting up with alot of the family.

Warnings

* Don't try too hard.
* Being a juggalo is a way of life, not a fashion statement.
* Don't take the words of new Juggalos too seriously, if they are wrong, correct them, but don't try and act superior.
* Juggalos are getting a very bad reputation nowadays, so be prepared to defend yourself from those who committed those evil acts.
* Real Juggalos tend to be pretty crazy, but they have mad love for each other.
* Defend any Juggalo whos getting picked on if you have history and know them

Your fellow Juggalette,
~Juggalette-Baby-Doll
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: October 28, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »

With the funeral today I am re-posting the gratefullness candle link if you would like to light one and say a prayer.

Thank you  an angelic monkey
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: October 28, 2009, 12:51:49 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

Common characteristics include drinking the inexpensive soft drink Faygo, wearing face paint[3], and displaying the 'running hatchetman' logo. They view the lyrics of Psychopathic Records artists, which are often violent in nature, as a catharsis and/or inspiration for aggression
<SNIP>

Kelly has said: "Psychopathic Records broke some of the rules set down for the 2005 event, including blasting music all night long", and: "Drugs, alcohol, nudity, profanity and trash also became serious problems."
<SNIP>

some items that stick right out...I know my niece got involved with this group to some extent, and family had to intervene and put a stop to it...it was not a good time in her life

MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1516 on: October 28, 2009, 01:15:26 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys. I usually lurk in the corner.

I found an open (not set to private) MySpace for a girl who claims to be one of AB's best friends. Hometown: Forks, WA.

What is odd is when the page fully loads, the "last login, mood, view pics" lines of information disappear, and will not allow me to copy it. If you hit refresh, you see the text again, but then disappears again. I've never seen that happen on MS before...?

Last Login: Tuesday 10/27/09
Mood: Hiding Something (followed by a frownie-face)

Then her blog entry section shows this:
October 27, 2009 - Tuesday 
 my best friend alyssa
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life
why? i love you soo much. i miss you and i wish you were here to ease thepain. Sad i feel sooo alone now. you were a close friend...goodbye ur in my prayers..hope ill visit u again

Lastly, AB is on her friend list (I can tell it's her from the picture).  BUT.. I believe it is NOT the MS page that y'all have mentioned. I think it is a different one. It is set to private.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: October 28, 2009, 01:23:23 PM »

an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: October 28, 2009, 01:25:33 PM »

Thank-you Klaas and Sea Searcher on the info about Juggalo/lette. I never heard of that before 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: October 28, 2009, 01:27:43 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys. I usually lurk in the corner.

I found an open (not set to private) MySpace for a girl who claims to be one of AB's best friends. Hometown: Forks, WA.

What is odd is when the page fully loads, the "last login, mood, view pics" lines of information disappear, and will not allow me to copy it. If you hit refresh, you see the text again, but then disappears again. I've never seen that happen on MS before...?

Last Login: Tuesday 10/27/09
Mood: Hiding Something (followed by a frownie-face)

Then her blog entry section shows this:
October 27, 2009 - Tuesday  
 my best friend alyssa
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life
why? i love you soo much. i miss you and i wish you were here to ease thepain. Sad i feel sooo alone now. you were a close friend...goodbye ur in my prayers..hope ill visit u again

Lastly, AB is on her friend list (I can tell it's her from the picture).  BUT.. I believe it is NOT the MS page that y'all have mentioned. I think it is a different one. It is set to private.

can you send it to me at XXXXX Edit to remove email addy.  MB

tia.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 06:59:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.