April 27, 2024, 05:06:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543215 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: October 28, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »

IMO jme has changed her nic but left a clue.    She is all over the article boards with the new nic today. 

I wonder why NR.  Do you think that poster is family, with the school or LE?  What other reason would that person be so "protective" of this "suspect"

No idea but she stated last night that she had personal reasons why she did not want the trial moved so it could be just about anything.  She sure is putting a lot of effort into her cause.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: October 28, 2009, 03:32:14 PM »

one of the suspect's very close friends wrote on his myspace status:

"This shouldnt have happened. Why?
Posted 18 hours ago from Mobile

Mood: no...  "

"If i had been there i couldve stopped it. Why'd this happen? Shes a good girl...
Mood:no...  "

looks like even some of her close friends were not aware until yesterday - his statuses before this were just regular stuff.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: October 28, 2009, 03:32:22 PM »

http://www.violentkids.com/articles/violence_article_2.html

Interesting article/site regarding why teens kill.  I just keep trying to understand how this kid could kill another kid, especially one 6 years younger than her, not even in high school yet. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: October 28, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:04:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: October 28, 2009, 03:39:50 PM »

Does anyone have JME's e-mail? I have another question I want to ask her/him. 

imafool@jcmo.com   Monkey Devil!

Good Afternoon Monks. I have been reading to get caught up and this just made me laugh out loud!!! JME picked the wrong place to try to start crap for sure!!

I thought I was very polite and nice. I didn't even bring Thor Fanny out.

You did good Fanny..I would have told him to F OFF...(that's fornicate off.) This case, on top of the others, has really put me in a terrible frame of mind. This 15 yo committed a heinous crime and I am sick of hearing about protecting her because she is a juvenile...I don't give a flying fig if she was a cutter....too bad she didn't cut her own throat...at least an innocent child would be alive.......I just want answers..and the powers to be are not coming forth with any....WHY? What are they really hiding?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: October 28, 2009, 03:43:10 PM »

Video: 15 year old girl charged with murder of 9 year old Elizabeth Olten

A 15-year-old girl has been arrested in the murder of a 9-year-old in St. Martins, Missouri. Elizabeth Olten disappeared last Wednesday night while walking home from a friend’s house. The local police searched for Elizabeth for two days and then received a handwritten note last Friday that led them to believe a 15-year-old girl who was living in the house Elizabeth left that night knew something about where she was.

The 15-year-old girl took the detectives deep into the woods where Elizabeth’s body was. CNN reported last night that the murder was planned and they have physical and written evidence. The 15-year-old girl did not live with her parents, but other family was taking care of her.  The local police charged the 15-year-old with first-degree murder.

In Salt Lake City in 2007, Sulejmen Talovic an 18-year-old killed five people at a local shopping mall just a few days before Valentine’s day. The murders were random and Talovic had no concern for human life, himself or his future.

Dr. Helen Smith created a documentary called "Six" that explored six teenager killers and why they did what they did. Dr. Smith said that during her research she encountered great resistance from the systems that are in part responsible for teaching and socializing these teenagers. The systems that Dr. Smith claims are particially responsible are: the educational system, law enforcement, the parents and the community.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt-Lake-City-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m10d28-Video-15-year-old-girl-charged-with-murder-of-9-year-old-Elizabeth-Olten
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: October 28, 2009, 03:46:36 PM »

Officials brief press on juvenile trial case

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/video.aspx?id=368523
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: October 28, 2009, 03:47:35 PM »

IMO jme has changed her nic but left a clue.    She is all over the article boards with the new nic today. 

I wonder why NR.  Do you think that poster is family, with the school or LE?  What other reason would that person be so "protective" of this "suspect"

No idea but she stated last night that she had personal reasons why she did not want the trial moved so it could be just about anything.  She sure is putting a lot of effort into her cause.

Maybe she runs the concession stand in the Cole County Courthouse?? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: October 28, 2009, 03:49:31 PM »

Bahahaha Fanny, that was a good one ...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: October 28, 2009, 03:50:33 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

IMO jme has changed her nic but left a clue.    She is all over the article boards with the new nic today.  

For a while there I thought she was Mrs Sheriff White.  
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:05:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: October 28, 2009, 03:55:29 PM »

Video: 15 year old girl charged with murder of 9 year old Elizabeth Olten

A 15-year-old girl has been arrested in the murder of a 9-year-old in St. Martins, Missouri. Elizabeth Olten disappeared last Wednesday night while walking home from a friend’s house. The local police searched for Elizabeth for two days and then received a handwritten note last Friday that led them to believe a 15-year-old girl who was living in the house Elizabeth left that night knew something about where she was.

The 15-year-old girl took the detectives deep into the woods where Elizabeth’s body was. CNN reported last night that the murder was planned and they have physical and written evidence. The 15-year-old girl did not live with her parents, but other family was taking care of her.  The local police charged the 15-year-old with first-degree murder.

In Salt Lake City in 2007, Sulejmen Talovic an 18-year-old killed five people at a local shopping mall just a few days before Valentine’s day. The murders were random and Talovic had no concern for human life, himself or his future.

Dr. Helen Smith created a documentary called "Six" that explored six teenager killers and why they did what they did. Dr. Smith said that during her research she encountered great resistance from the systems that are in part responsible for teaching and socializing these teenagers. The systems that Dr. Smith claims are particially responsible are: the educational system, law enforcement, the parents and the community.

http://www.examiner.com/x-19632-Salt-Lake-City-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m10d28-Video-15-year-old-girl-charged-with-murder-of-9-year-old-Elizabeth-Olten

Mr Dumbazz over at the School Board ought to take a little time to read this article. He's too busy running around pointing fingers at everyone else. I betcha there's some folks that were best buds last week that are mortal enemies this week over this. 

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: October 28, 2009, 03:56:24 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

IMO jme has changed her nic but left a clue.    She is all over the article boards with the new nic today.  

For a while there I thought she was Mrs Sheriff White.  

Sorry for the O/T

but Fanny, you may wanna head to the JSM, CC's at it again................
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:05:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: October 28, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »

C-Spice October 28, 2009 2:24PM CST
The suspect is a girl and apparently she has been keeping a detailed diary of everything she has been wanting to do and or has done. It was def. premeditated and she should be tried as an adult! RIP Baby Elizabeth, God be with your family and strengthen their hearts to somewhat handle not having their little girl. We know one family that won't enjoy christmas this year, it was stolen from them, in fact, it was ALL taken away from them. May justice be served to the fullest.

:_(http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/emaf.nsf/comments?ReadForm&db=stltoday\news\stories.nsf&docid=970803DD3A4B3E888625765D0039D277

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: October 28, 2009, 04:05:45 PM »

Interview with Vicki Olten on NG

<snipped>

GRACE: When did you first discover that Elizabeth was missing?

OLTEN: Her oldest sister called me about 7:00 o`clock and told me they couldn`t find her and that they were out looking for her, that she was headed to her mother`s house. And then they went up to the other house where she was supposed to be playing and they said she wasn`t there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/27/ng.01.html
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: October 28, 2009, 04:10:38 PM »

<snipped>

OLTEN: Her oldest sister called me about 7:00 o`clock and told me they couldn`t find her and that they were out looking for her, that she was headed to her mother`s house. And then they went up to the other house where she was supposed to be playing and they said she wasn`t there.

Vicki Olten, btw, was NOT included in the obit.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: October 28, 2009, 04:12:25 PM »

<snipped>

Vicki Olten, btw, was NOT included in the obit.

I noticed that the Olten side was excluded as well.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 28, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »

Suspect in Olten Murder is 15-Year Old Girl

(Jefferson City, MO) -- The teenage girl suspect in the slaying of a 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten of St. Martin, Missouri will remain in juvenile custody while a judge decides whether the case should be tried in adult court.

An attorney for the 15-year-old suspect, who has not been identified, waived a scheduled detention hearing this morning.

But Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem did hear arguments on whether the public should be allowed at the November 18 hearing to determine whether the teen should be tried as an adult.

The girl's defense attorney argued the hearing should be closed to protect teen's identity.  "There's no way this juvenile will get a fair trial in this city, county, state. I don't know where my client will get a fair trial once this name is released and the facts of the case are released," said defense attorney Kurt Valentine.

But Samantha Green, an attorney for the juvenile court, cited a similar Missouri case in which a juvenile had been charged with first degree murder.

In that case the Supreme Court ruled the certification hearing had to be open to the public. "The Mo Supreme Court found no compelling reason to close that hearing, which is very similar to this matter here. We are bound by Mo Supreme Cort decision. We can not stray from them."

The judge made no immediate ruling but said that he would contact the media soon to let them know if they can attend the hearing.

Meantime, funeral services for Elizabeth are scheduled this afternoon at a Jefferson City church. She was found dead last Friday in a wooded area near her Cole County home, two days after she was reported missing.

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=199971
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: October 28, 2009, 04:17:41 PM »

Columbia fifth graders snort candy

COLUMBIA -- School administrators have warned some Columbia fifth graders about the dangers of snorting candy.

Fifth graders at Columbia’s Paxton-Keeley Elementary School have been crushing up a candy called Smarties and inhaling a powdery sugar-based substance.

Smarties are similar to Sweetarts as they are made mostly of sugar. School officials said fifth graders at Columbia’s Paxton-Keeley elementary school have been slipping away to the bathroom to crush these pieces of candy into powder and then snort them up their nose. Some students said they learned about snorting Smarties on Youtube.

“It’s nothing that Paxton-Keeley kids came up with," Paxton-Keeley Principal Elaine Hassemer said. "It’s been around for several years.  It seems to be resurfacing. That might be in part due to some of the video that has been posted on Youtube across the nation.”

MORE....

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?list=~%5Cnews%5Clists%5Clocal&id=368450
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1598 on: October 28, 2009, 04:24:28 PM »

Hi monks,
Been sitting here putting together the rumors all over the net, and am wondering IF..

IF it may turn out to be true, or not... that there possibly was a grave predug, that possibly AB had help, that possibly she/they lured Elizabeth to the area of the predug grave by grabbing her cell phone and running there.. with Elizabeth following to get her cell phone back.  IF it's possible that AB wrote this stuff down earlier on, perhaps as an essay in a journal or diary at school, as an assignment.  IF it's possible that the teacher who killed himself on Monday was actually a journalism teacher, did he make that assignment, read what AB had written and did not take it seriously or report it.  IF it's possible that this happened and he felt somehow responsible for not preventing a death, hence his suicide.  (not saying that *I* am blaming him, am saying that perhaps HE blamed himself).  IF that's true, could be why the school board seems to have felt it necessary to call that meeting on Monday, then spend such an effort trying to convince the world that "school" had nothing to do with the death of Elizabeth. 

IF any/all of the above is true.... then errmmm.. yeah..  IMO, "school" (in the collective sense) had everything to do with her death, no matter that it didn't happen there.  She spent the greater majority of her day in school, 5 days a week, Lord only knows what she went thru each day, what with possible bullies and all.  And then IF it's true about the teacher, the journal/diary, the suicide..   

There are reasons why LE is trying SO damn hard to keep things quiet in this case.  I wonder if they realize that just makes the whole world sit up and pay closer attention, determined to learn even more about what LE doesn't want said.

I honestly believe that it is going to get more ugly as the facts dwindle out.  And they are.  Already, AB's first name has been posted in one of those comment sections.  LE may as well just give the basic facts as they can, considering she's a minor, and that will lay at least some of the rumors to rest. 

All IMO, and speculation...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: October 28, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »

**snipped**
The girl's defense attorney argued the hearing should be closed to protect teen's identity.  "There's no way this juvenile will get a fair trial in this city, county, state. I don't know where my client will get a fair trial once this name is released and the facts of the case are released," said defense attorney Kurt Valentine.

http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=199971
Maybe his client should plead guilty. JMO.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.