April 28, 2024, 06:10:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543277 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: October 29, 2009, 12:09:53 PM »

I just went onto Case net to see whether bio dad should still be in custody and low and behold all but one of his cases have vanished.  The lone case that is still up there has all the info deleted about parties, attorneys and only has charges and docket entry left .  It was a case for 3rd degree assault.  I am amazed how all these public records have been vanishing and cleansed in the last 6 days. 

IMO one more indication that something stinks in Jefferson City.

Hi Monkeys!   

I agree, Northern Rose. It's a stark contrast to the town reaction in Somer's case isn't it? Something is weird here.

That is an understatement.  The St. Louis news station has better and more timely reporting than the Jefferson City station.  In fact one of the stations has streaming capabilities yet has never used it to report on this case.  You get the lovely view of rain , traffic or leaves falling.  They had nothing on their site whatsoever about the funeral which took place yesterday till this morning.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1701 on: October 29, 2009, 12:19:38 PM »

I just went onto Case net to see whether bio dad should still be in custody and low and behold all but one of his cases have vanished.  The lone case that is still up there has all the info deleted about parties, attorneys and only has charges and docket entry left .  It was a case for 3rd degree assault.  I am amazed how all these public records have been vanishing and cleansed in the last 6 days. 

Exactly, NorthernRose!  And for me, a confirmation that we DO have the correct identity for this 15 yr old girl.. suspect.  Otherwise, why else scrub those public records so clean?  Many of us saw what was on those records, before they vanished.  And I kind of doubt that all public records for everyone in Jeff City were scrubbed.  The doing of that just tells me that this is the girl, that is her family.  It will be interesting to watch the rest of this play out.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: October 29, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »

anyone know why the children were in foster care? any word on the foster home? was it a good home? any complaints?  Something is being buried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandma filed for Gaurdianship and the kids were with her.  Both mother and bio dad have many court records which would indicate addiction may have been a issue.  Bio mom was in court this month yet again and received 2 years probation.  I will have to check if bio dad is still in jail as I am not sure.  Last address on court records for bio mom indicates she is still in Missouri but in a different county.  FYI there were two guardianship hearings as bio mom had another child by a different baby daddy and Grandma had to ask the courts to run a newspaper ad to notify the parents that she was seeking guardianship.

The biggest red flags for me right now is the school district only stating that it did not happen on their watch or their property so all is good.  There has been no indication that counselling has been offered other than for the Teacher who died, no condolences to the family's, just a statement that basically says "not our fault".  Then you have the locals on the boards and coming here saying the body was found, its over, move on and being VERY angry about the national coverage. 

I dont get this?? why the anger? yea it sucks, it happened and normally it happens somewhere else, this time it happened in your town, its more of a wake up call to me than anything, shouldn't be hiding it, but embrassing the fact that it can happen anywhere anytime, and what can we learn to be more aware or prepared to not let it happen again or in our towns....

WE need to learn from this so that the signs can be detected , if there were any, to stop the next child on child murder.  What really has me scratching my head is a statement from yesterday that (paraphrased) If the details of this case came out it would harm the public.  I would expect a statement like this to come from a sensorship and controlling body such as what has taken place in Communist rules not in the US.

No offense to anyone in Missouri but you get harmed by information, finding the truth, and learning from it? as one of the authorites speaking sure thinks you do and are protecting you.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: October 29, 2009, 12:29:21 PM »

Exactly, NorthernRose!  And for me, a confirmation that we DO have the correct identity for this 15 yr old girl.. suspect.  Otherwise, why else scrub those public records so clean?  Many of us saw what was on those records, before they vanished.  And I kind of doubt that all public records for everyone in Jeff City were scrubbed.  The doing of that just tells me that this is the girl, that is her family.  It will be interesting to watch the rest of this play out.  IMO. 

I think they are going to make this whole thing so private and secretive the whole time. And that only peaks my interest as to why. We are going to have to dig like he77 to get any cursory details. It only shines the spotlight on them brighter. There has to be something way deeper going on. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: October 29, 2009, 12:32:05 PM »

anyone know why the children were in foster care? any word on the foster home? was it a good home? any complaints?  Something is being buried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Grandma filed for Gaurdianship and the kids were with her.  Both mother and bio dad have many court records which would indicate addiction may have been a issue.  Bio mom was in court this month yet again and received 2 years probation.  I will have to check if bio dad is still in jail as I am not sure.  Last address on court records for bio mom indicates she is still in Missouri but in a different county.  FYI there were two guardianship hearings as bio mom had another child by a different baby daddy and Grandma had to ask the courts to run a newspaper ad to notify the parents that she was seeking guardianship.

The biggest red flags for me right now is the school district only stating that it did not happen on their watch or their property so all is good.  There has been no indication that counselling has been offered other than for the Teacher who died, no condolences to the family's, just a statement that basically says "not our fault".  Then you have the locals on the boards and coming here saying the body was found, its over, move on and being VERY angry about the national coverage. 

I dont get this?? why the anger? yea it sucks, it happened and normally it happens somewhere else, this time it happened in your town, its more of a wake up call to me than anything, shouldn't be hiding it, but embrassing the fact that it can happen anywhere anytime, and what can we learn to be more aware or prepared to not let it happen again or in our towns....

WE need to learn from this so that the signs can be detected , if there were any, to stop the next child on child murder.  What really has me scratching my head is a statement from yesterday that (paraphrased) If the details of this case came out it would harm the public.  I would expect a statement like this to come from a sensorship and controlling body such as what has taken place in Communist rules not in the US.

No offense to anyone in Missouri but you get harmed by information, finding the truth, and learning from it? as one of the authorites speaking sure thinks you do and are protecting you.

I am afraid it is the sign of the political times in our country. That statement makes no sense to any thinking person, in Missouri or elsewhere. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: October 29, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »

I am wondering if it is even legal in Missouri to scrub those official records like that. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: October 29, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »

I am wondering if it is even legal in Missouri to scrub those official records like that. 

I would suspect they are not obligated to have the full records on line, but would be obligated to anyone walking in requesting the information to provide a copy.  JMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: October 29, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:11:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: October 29, 2009, 12:46:49 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Three guesses who waitingontheend is.  
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:11:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: October 29, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

O/T  Another missing girl from Missouri

Police searching for missing Independence teen

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. (AP) -- Independence police are looking for a 16-year-old girl who has not been seen since Wednesday morning.

An Amber Alert has been issued for Makenzie R. Green, who was last seen dropping a friend off at school in Grain Valley at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Her car was later found in an Independence parking lot, with her cell phone, purse and other belongings inside.

Police says Green recently broke up with her boyfriend an is believed to be with him. Police say the ex-boyfriend had made threats against Green and her family.

She is described as white, 5-foot-4, 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a blue Eagles sweatshirt and black Under Armour sweatpants.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=369361
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: October 29, 2009, 12:48:39 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Three guesses who waitingontheend is.  

A CLUE from yesterday to help JustME ?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:12:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1711 on: October 29, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »

I don't get that, where in CA is the father in prison, what city, if you know Northern, thanks.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: October 29, 2009, 12:52:38 PM »

Has anyone posted comments on NG's blog for Elizabeth? 
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/neighbors-say-elizabeth%e2%80%99s-friends%e2%80%99-home-was-searched-is-there-a-connection-to-the-killer-2/#comments

My 3 comments from hours ago are still awaiting moderation.  Just curious if anyone else is getting the same message.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: October 29, 2009, 12:56:37 PM »

I don't get that, where in CA is the father in prison, what city, if you know Northern, thanks.

He is in MO not CA.  The facility is by Pacific MO and is a medium security facility.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1714 on: October 29, 2009, 01:02:35 PM »

He is in MO not CA.  The facility is by Pacific MO and is a medium security facility.
Thank-you, I thought he was in prison here 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: October 29, 2009, 01:04:27 PM »

I jsut did a drive by on the Jefferson City public School district site and the kids have no school tomorrow. 

FYI note the front page of the site is dominated by:

Lady Jays Win Softball State Championship!!

The Lady Jays defeated Oakville 2-1 in Saturday's title game in St. Joseph.  More on this story to come.  Girls to be honored at November Board Meeting.  Congratulations!

There is a link under Hot Topics about Elizabeth which leads you to  the district statement and locations of counseling services. 

There is nothing mentioned about the passing of the teacher until you scroll down on the page and is the 5th bullet. 

I say again GO TEAM!

MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: October 29, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »

Hmmmm......Kinda reminds me of the Christine Sheddy case 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: October 29, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »

Hmmmm......Kinda reminds me of the Christine Sheddy case 

Sure does! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: October 29, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »

Has anyone posted comments on NG's blog for Elizabeth? 
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/neighbors-say-elizabeth%e2%80%99s-friends%e2%80%99-home-was-searched-is-there-a-connection-to-the-killer-2/#comments

My 3 comments from hours ago are still awaiting moderation.  Just curious if anyone else is getting the same message.

I see mine waiting moderation, I don't see the other two. There is one posted.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: October 29, 2009, 01:30:57 PM »

Elizabeth Olten Murder Suspect Hearing to be Open to Public

Atlanta, GA 10/29/2009

A Cole County judge ruled that the next hearing for the murder suspect in Elizabeth Olten’s death will be open to the public. The November hearing will determine whether the 15-year-old female suspect charged with first degree murder will be tried as an adult.

If the teen is tried as an adult, her name will be released to the public. An attorney for the suspect argued at Wednesday’s hearing that publicity from Olten’s death will make it impossible for his client to have a fair trial.

The judge also ruled that the suspect will remain in police custody until her trial.

Olten, 9, disappeared October 21 while walking home from a friend’s house in her St. Martin, Missouri neighborhood. Investigators say “written evidence” lead them to the suspect, who led police to Olten’s body in the woods on October 23.

A funeral and burial for Olten was held yesterday.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=134367&cat=14
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.