April 28, 2024, 10:18:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543298 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: October 29, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I meant to say when you posted this, fine! They don't want us to blog about it. That just makes me want to dig deeper.  
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:12:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: October 29, 2009, 01:35:49 PM »

Very much shades of the Christine Sheddy case.  I mentioned that to "JME" the other night when he/she was wanting to know why people "needed" to know what was going on that were not from there.  Christine's case is a shinning example of why, IMO.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: October 29, 2009, 01:36:55 PM »

i dont mind..
Posted by h f, hs, mo - Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 12:04 a.m.

let her out, she will prolly kill herself or someone will go vigilante and kill her (im not suggesting it) but it wouldnt bother me. save the thousands of tax dollars it would cost us taxpayers over the years and just get it over with.. and Elizabeths death was not quick and painless sadly.. wait til they release it..its brutal. its sad. its disgusting.

Elizabeth Olten
Posted by Marie Tee, Mexico - Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 11:23 p.m.

You have got to be kidding-let her out? No way. Who is this 15 year old girl? How can she have that kind of pull. Elizabeth's father & brother could not even get out of lock up to attend their daughter/sister's funeral and they never murdered anyone. They didn't even get a chance to tell their precious baby goodbye....How fair are the laws?

We Deserve to know!
Posted by Marie , Jefferson City - Wednesday, October 28, 2009 at 6:56 p.m.

I am a student at Jeff City. We the community should have the right to know who this person is Boy or girl? What if the close friends of this person want to do the same thing? Do we know her/his friends? Im glad this person is not released and i hope and pray that she has a heart and feels bad about what she has done! Poor Elizabeth, she had a whole life ahead of her and now its gone! May you rest in peace Elizabeth!

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=368523
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: October 29, 2009, 01:42:28 PM »

October 29, 2009
9-year-old played with teen girl murder suspect prior to death (Video)

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/29/9-year-old-played-with-teen-girl-murder-suspect-prior-to-death/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: October 29, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »

Has anyone posted comments on NG's blog for Elizabeth? 
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/neighbors-say-elizabeth%e2%80%99s-friends%e2%80%99-home-was-searched-is-there-a-connection-to-the-killer-2/#comments

My 3 comments from hours ago are still awaiting moderation.  Just curious if anyone else is getting the same message.

I posted but it's still awaiting moderation as well.  They may not have someone dedicated to watching the blog and may only process occasionally throughout the day.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: October 29, 2009, 01:52:08 PM »

Has anyone posted comments on NG's blog for Elizabeth? 
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/neighbors-say-elizabeth%e2%80%99s-friends%e2%80%99-home-was-searched-is-there-a-connection-to-the-killer-2/#comments

My 3 comments from hours ago are still awaiting moderation.  Just curious if anyone else is getting the same message.

I posted but it's still awaiting moderation as well.  They may not have someone dedicated to watching the blog and may only process occasionally throughout the day.

Or Nancy is busy with the Twins   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: October 29, 2009, 01:54:10 PM »

O/T  Another missing girl from Missouri

Police searching for missing Independence teen

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. (AP) -- Independence police are looking for a 16-year-old girl who has not been seen since Wednesday morning.

An Amber Alert has been issued for Makenzie R. Green, who was last seen dropping a friend off at school in Grain Valley at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Her car was later found in an Independence parking lot, with her cell phone, purse and other belongings inside.

Police says Green recently broke up with her boyfriend an is believed to be with him. Police say the ex-boyfriend had made threats against Green and her family.

She is described as white, 5-foot-4, 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a blue Eagles sweatshirt and black Under Armour sweatpants.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=369361

INDEPENDENCE, MO - A missing metro teen was found in St. Joseph on Thursday morning, after police issued an Amber Alert when she was last seen dropping a friend off at school on Wednesday morning. Her car was found hours later in a parking lot in Independence, Mo., with her cell phone, purse and belongings still inside.

"You can't put words, there is no word I can use, that would explain the joy," said Gary Green, father, relieved his daughter was found safe.

St. Joseph police said that Makenzie R. Green, 16, was found with a juvenile male at 5:35 a.m. on Thursday.

"We were operating under the circumstances that we were looking for someone that probably wasn't willingly with someone else," said Ken Bergman, Independence police detective.

Police said that a 911 call directed them to the 500 block of Thompson Avenue in St. Joseph. The caller said Green may be at that location and when officers arrived, Green came out of the house.

According to police, Green recently ended a relationship with her boyfriend and was believed to be with him, but police did not say if that was who she was found with. Police said that Green made statements indicating she was taken against her will. Authorities said her boyfriend recently made harmful threats toward her.

"Her belongings were still in the car including her cell phone," Sgt. Dennis Green with Independence Police said. "There was a message on it for her dad to find her and she was scared and wanted her dad to find her. He then notified the police department and we began our search at that point."

Police said Green and the male were both found in the home on the south side of St. Joseph by Independence police and are being questioned.

Independence police spent the evening searching Blue Springs, Oak Grove, Independence and St. Joseph before Green was located.

"I want to thank God, the power of prayer and the Independence police department is what made this a happy ending," said Gary Green.

Police said they are still investigating the message on Green's cell phone, trying to determine if she was taken against or will or if she went to St. Joseph willingly.

Kansas City police are the ones who canceled the Amber Alert, and told FOX 4 that police had found Curtis Hagey with Green. He's the same man friends said was Green's ex-boyfriend, and the same teen who family members told police had threatened, not only Green in the past, but also them.

When asked about those threats, the family declined to comment. And Independence police still will not confirm the name of the young man Green was found with in St. Joseph
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: October 29, 2009, 01:57:27 PM »

October 27th, 2009 8:50 pm ET

FROM A SOURCE CLOSE TO THE CASE. ELIZABETH OLTEN WAS LED TO THE WOODS BY THE 15 YEAR OLD SUSPECT AND STRANGLED TO DEATH BECAUSE SHE "WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO KILL SOMEONE". THE SUSPECT WAS ON DRUGS AND STATED SHE BURIED HER IN THE WOODS. THE REASON THEY COULDN'T FIND ELIZABETH SOONER IS THE CELL PHONE BATTERY DIED FROM EVERYONE CALLING IT. ALSO, IT HAD RAINED OVER 3 INCHES AND COVERED THE GRAVE SITE.

October 28th, 2009 1:07 am ET

Nancy,

This is the most horrific case I've ever seen.

The perp had a grave dug for Elizabeth.
The death was slow.
There was strangulation and stabbing involved.
The body was mutilated.
Elizabeth was dead by the time the mom called 911 at 7:00PM

Perp's parents completely dysfunctional....dad in prison...mom in/out of jail...grandparents had custody of perp....perp has three younger siblings...

Perp had history....local schools ignored signs....
UGLYUGLYUGLY crime...Thrill KILL. with hyper violence.
Local schools are a mess...violence has been an issue for years.

Elizabeth's father and older brother are in prison. They are dirtbag criminals....but nothing to do with this crime.

It's an awful awful thing.
God help us all.

October 28th, 2009 11:47 am ET

Hi Nancy,

I just found the below "exerpt" from Truecrimereport.com. It is from the cousin of the 15 year old girl that murdered Elizabeth Olten. Just wanted to share. Thanks, Susan

cousin of the 15yr old said:
IM THE COUSIN OF THE 15YR OLD GIRL SHE HAS A LOT OF MENTAL ISSUES &HAS BEEN THREW ALOT AS A YOUNG CHILD HER SELF I DO NOT WANT THE DEATH PENALTY 4MY COUSIN I DO THINK SHE DOES NEED 2B N A MENTAL WARD PLACE ON MEDICATION... I AM PRAYING 4THE ELIZBETH FAMILY &THEIR IS NO EXCUSE WHY THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPEND 2HER.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/27/breaking-developments-in-elizabeth-olten-case/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: October 29, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »

O/T  Another missing girl from Missouri

Police searching for missing Independence teen

INDEPENDENCE, Mo. (AP) -- Independence police are looking for a 16-year-old girl who has not been seen since Wednesday morning.

An Amber Alert has been issued for Makenzie R. Green, who was last seen dropping a friend off at school in Grain Valley at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Her car was later found in an Independence parking lot, with her cell phone, purse and other belongings inside.

Police says Green recently broke up with her boyfriend an is believed to be with him. Police say the ex-boyfriend had made threats against Green and her family.

She is described as white, 5-foot-4, 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing a blue Eagles sweatshirt and black Under Armour sweatpants.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=369361

INDEPENDENCE, MO - A missing metro teen was found in St. Joseph on Thursday morning, after police issued an Amber Alert when she was last seen dropping a friend off at school on Wednesday morning. Her car was found hours later in a parking lot in Independence, Mo., with her cell phone, purse and belongings still inside.

"You can't put words, there is no word I can use, that would explain the joy," said Gary Green, father, relieved his daughter was found safe.

St. Joseph police said that Makenzie R. Green, 16, was found with a juvenile male at 5:35 a.m. on Thursday.

"We were operating under the circumstances that we were looking for someone that probably wasn't willingly with someone else," said Ken Bergman, Independence police detective.

Police said that a 911 call directed them to the 500 block of Thompson Avenue in St. Joseph. The caller said Green may be at that location and when officers arrived, Green came out of the house.

According to police, Green recently ended a relationship with her boyfriend and was believed to be with him, but police did not say if that was who she was found with. Police said that Green made statements indicating she was taken against her will. Authorities said her boyfriend recently made harmful threats toward her.

"Her belongings were still in the car including her cell phone," Sgt. Dennis Green with Independence Police said. "There was a message on it for her dad to find her and she was scared and wanted her dad to find her. He then notified the police department and we began our search at that point."

Police said Green and the male were both found in the home on the south side of St. Joseph by Independence police and are being questioned.

Independence police spent the evening searching Blue Springs, Oak Grove, Independence and St. Joseph before Green was located.

"I want to thank God, the power of prayer and the Independence police department is what made this a happy ending," said Gary Green.

Police said they are still investigating the message on Green's cell phone, trying to determine if she was taken against or will or if she went to St. Joseph willingly.

Kansas City police are the ones who canceled the Amber Alert, and told FOX 4 that police had found Curtis Hagey with Green. He's the same man friends said was Green's ex-boyfriend, and the same teen who family members told police had threatened, not only Green in the past, but also them.

When asked about those threats, the family declined to comment. And Independence police still will not confirm the name of the young man Green was found with in St. Joseph

TY KCJackie   an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: October 29, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »

I live just a couple hours away from Jeff City, if there is anything you would like for me to do - I would be more than happy to try.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1730 on: October 29, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »

Thanks for the updates, and comments. I'm going to refrain from commenting on the mentally ill aspect of the teen, whether she is or isn't, whether she was on drugs or wasn't, whether she had a bad upbringing or not. This will all play into it, and she will not get the proper punishment, imo.
Macs_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: October 29, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »

[/quote]

I have just sat here with my mouth open trying to figure out what his rationale is for keeping the public safe from information??? What kind of double speak is this??? 
[/quote]

I've been lurking for a few days.  My first post so "hi all".  Being from the "area" I must admit that JC is quite the cesspool.  Notorious for hiding stuff from the public, making things disappear, high profile citizens protected, etc.  Keeping information about this case is nothing new to us.  As all of us know...."Jefferson City is a GREAT place to raise a family".  It sickens me to say that I'm from the area, believe me.  I do know that law enforcement has to walk the fine line between the political mantra and the law.  I don't envy any of them.

I'll keep lurking....nice to meet everyone. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: October 29, 2009, 02:24:26 PM »

I live just a couple hours away from Jeff City, if there is anything you would like for me to do - I would be more than happy to try.

That is a very kind offer.  What is your opinion on why the lack of coverage and the locals not wanting this on the national media?  BTW if those are M&M's in your basket you may want to pass on eating them unless you can find the best before date.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: October 29, 2009, 02:27:58 PM »

I have just sat here with my mouth open trying to figure out what his rationale is for keeping the public safe from information??? What kind of double speak is this??? 
[/quote]

I've been lurking for a few days.  My first post so "hi all".  Being from the "area" I must admit that JC is quite the cesspool.  Notorious for hiding stuff from the public, making things disappear, high profile citizens protected, etc.  Keeping information about this case is nothing new to us.  As all of us know...."Jefferson City is a GREAT place to raise a family".  It sickens me to say that I'm from the area, believe me.  I do know that law enforcement has to walk the fine line between the political mantra and the law.  I don't envy any of them.

[/quote]

WELCOME Macs Girl 

What is your opinion on if the grandparents were prominent or influential?  What is up with the High School deflecting?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: October 29, 2009, 02:29:21 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice to meet you too MACS_GIRL. WELCOME! And don't lurk. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: October 29, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »

Nice to meet you Macs_Girl - no need to lurk 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: October 29, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »

That is a very kind offer.  What is your opinion on why the lack of coverage and the locals not wanting this on the national media?  BTW if those are M&M's in your basket you may want to pass on eating them unless you can find the best before date.   

I think she gave all the out of date ones to CBB. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1737 on: October 29, 2009, 02:51:01 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote] WELCOME and thanks for that info.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: October 29, 2009, 03:11:23 PM »

I think she gave all the out of date ones to CBB. 

MMs have an expiration date?         Who knew??   They don't last long enough at my house to worry about that.  heh....

an angelic monkey

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: October 29, 2009, 03:17:46 PM »

I was thinking the same thing about the M&M's

Welcome MG!  I was wondering also, what are the grandparents like?  I dont envy anyone in their shoes or the other siblings for that matter.  I was wondering the same thing N.Rose said about whether they were prominent or influential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.