April 27, 2024, 02:08:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543196 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: October 29, 2009, 09:21:36 PM »

I don't think the girl on deviantart is her:

http://stickitystickman.deviantart.com/art/Alyssa-II-51104871

her nose is broader, her complexion more olive-toned.  She doesn't appear as tall as AB in the photo against the fence...jmo.

also, Northern - I had thought that the last child's custody arrangement was finalized just this past spring?

Coudl be.  It was filed on the date I posted in 2007.  I did manage to capture that one in case it went poof.  Hang on.

Here is Stickitysticks MySpace - it has an "A" listed as a friend but it shows wrong ages and out of Texas, hmmmm.....

http://www.myspace.com/stickitystickman

Stickitysticks changed deviant art accounts.  His new account is:  http://mr-catastrophical.deviantart.com/   If the girl in the B&W pictures of his new account is the same girl (and I beleive she is) she is not the same Alyssa.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: October 29, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »

Does anyone know if elizabeth's father is Dale Olten?  If it is, there may have been reason for the omission of his info in the obit.

He's in jail
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: October 29, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »

there's no other missing kids in that area, are there?

No, following up on the NG blog, a poster mentioned that a dale Olten was possibly involved (?) in disappearance of jasmine Haslag. Also a drug incident invilving them both, she disappeared and he beat the charge........I donno.  sorry I can't bring links (don't know how) and not sure if it's approppriate
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: October 29, 2009, 09:23:47 PM »

KLAAS she has 3 video's

Yeah, they are all old though I think when she was still in California except for the one I downloaded maybe.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub7/?action=view&current=AlyssaYoutube2007.flv

All the videos are shot in Missouri, the old 'buff brick' house is the house with the pool. The previous family that owned that house had it added, a few before GB (different last name) bought it. I have driven by the two homes for many, many years.

Thank you Tomsmith!
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: October 29, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »

KLAAS she has 3 video's

Yeah, they are all old though I think when she was still in California except for the one I downloaded maybe.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub7/?action=view&current=AlyssaYoutube2007.flv

All the videos are shot in Missouri, the old 'buff brick' house is the house with the pool. The previous family that owned that house had it added, a few before GB (different last name) bought it. I have driven by the two homes for many, many years.

thanks, tomsmith.

Have you had a chance to read back?  Some new stuff...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: October 29, 2009, 09:26:31 PM »

No, following up on the NG blog, a poster mentioned that a dale Olten was possibly involved (?) in disappearance of jasmine Haslag. Also a drug incident invilving them both, she disappeared and he beat the charge........I donno.  sorry I can't bring links (don't know how) and not sure if it's approppriate

mizjay - there is a thread her at SM for Jasmine Haslag.  Lots of info there.  Her mom is the lady from Missouri Missing who has been helping Elizabeth's mom through all of this, which is interesting in itself.  Very self-less, imo.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: October 29, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

Does anyone know if elizabeth's father is Dale Olten?  If it is, there may have been reason for the omission of his info in the obit.

Yes Dale Sr is her father, Dale Jr is her borther , both in jail atm.  There is more info on them in the Jasmine Haslag thread.

how did he get out to attend the funeral? I thought he said he was currently on disabilty, wheelchair?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: October 29, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »

KLAAS she has 3 video's

TY!  and

WELCOME  tomsmith99   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: October 29, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »

mizjay - there is a thread her at SM for Jasmine Haslag.  Lots of info there.  Her mom is the lady from Missouri Missing who has been helping Elizabeth's mom through all of this, which is interesting in itself.  Very self-less, imo.

Thanks, I'll check it out
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: October 29, 2009, 09:28:47 PM »

Yes Dale Sr is her father, Dale Jr is her borther , both in jail atm.  There is more info on them in the Jasmine Haslag thread.

how did he get out to attend the funeral? I thought he said he was currently on disabilty, wheelchair?

hey mizjay - Dale Olten was not allowed to attend.

here's the thread for Jasmine:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6347.0

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: October 29, 2009, 09:31:10 PM »

her nose is broader, her complexion more olive-toned.  She doesn't appear as tall as AB in the photo against the fence...jmo.

also, Northern - I had thought that the last child's custody arrangement was finalized just this past spring?

Coudl be.  It was filed on the date I posted in 2007.  I did manage to capture that one in case it went poof.  Hang on.

Here is Stickitysticks MySpace - it has an "A" listed as a friend but it shows wrong ages and out of Texas, hmmmm.....

Hang on here.  It MAY be related.

Grandma has been married 3 times.  First in TX to the man that is the father of A's mother.  Second marriage was in CA, third marriage to her current husband.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: October 29, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »

Somer Thompson's father is in a wheelchair. Maybe you are getting the two cases confused. Or don't listen to me, I stay confused. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1852 on: October 29, 2009, 09:31:51 PM »

Last child guardianship:

05/11/2009  Docket Entry: Order Approving Status Report

That must have been for the last child?

Fanny I think you need to share my meds.  I will bold the first word.   

We all have days like this.  lolol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: October 29, 2009, 09:32:13 PM »

The wheelchair father is Somer's.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: October 29, 2009, 09:36:21 PM »

hey - why would the lawyer leave her photos and name up on twitter and myspace?  I would've removed all that...

Just guessing here... her pic seems to show an average "all american" regular 15 yr old.. while the writings showed the 'darker side' of her.  Not at all in keeping with the 'sweet little girl' image the defense atty seems to be TRYING to go after in this case.   Wait til he catches wind of her YouTube hobbies and videos.  Poor man.  He's got his work cut out for him, chasing this 'sweet little girl' all over the net.   

good thoughts, Wyks.

If he's smart, he'll park some peon right here!

He may not be that smart, though.

Also, let's not forget that what she posts on other people's page - and the photos they have of her, he will not be able to get at.

Thanks Jill! 

Am kinda thinking that troll the other night was of the defense atty's doing.  Sure sounds like similiar posting to what the atty has been quoted as saying in the news. 

And yep, very true!  He's gonna have to hire a legal asst. full time just to chase all that this 'sweet little girl' has been putting out on the net for sev. years now.  And like you said, won't be able to get it all.  Not before us anyway... 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: October 29, 2009, 09:38:29 PM »

Grandma has been married 3 times.  First in TX to the man that is the father of A's mother.  Second marriage was in CA, third marriage to her current husband.

I don't know, Northern.  That Alyssa is Alyssa Marie, out of Texas, last log in 10/29.

I realize that AB's top ramen account says 10/29 today....I'm not seeing the resemblance.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: October 29, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »

omer Thompson's father is in a wheelchair. Maybe you are getting the two cases confused. Or don't listen to me, I stay confused. 

OMG  What a dumb azz I am. A million apologies to all. I wish I could claim the medicine defense but  I'm not sick, just an idiot.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1857 on: October 29, 2009, 09:39:27 PM »

Dadgumit!!! I want us to be able to talk about these people. This is maddening!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: October 29, 2009, 09:40:17 PM »

October 29th, 2009 5:52 pm ET

I live in the Jeff City area and am glad we have these kinds of forums to discuss this case, even if much of it remains "unverified" by officials. I have been puzzled by the lack of information from authorities and the complicity of the media. Not reporting the gender of the suspect was the first tip off that this is being unconventionally covered up. Regarding the involvement of the high school teacher who committed suicide, the paper reported today that the sheriff was at his memorial service and said he was "the last person to talk with Currie before he died Monday." Real interesting that the on-line version of the story in the JC News Tribune cut that part out of the article! Something very weird is happening here.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/28/neighbors-say-elizabeth%e2%80%99s-friends%e2%80%99-home-was-searched-is-there-a-connection-to-the-killer-2/

I can't remember where I read it, I am sorry. But it said he and the Sheriff were friends. And the he, Currie, had an incurable disease....cancer....I think and could not longer take it.  uummm now which is the real story???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: October 29, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »

I don't know, Northern.  That Alyssa is Alyssa Marie, out of Texas, last log in 10/29.

I realize that AB's top ramen account says 10/29 today....I'm not seeing the resemblance.

There may still be connections in TX is what I was trying to say.  Sorry Medicine brain may not be making my posts clear. 
Just be careful nto to rule out a TX connection too soon. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.