April 27, 2024, 03:06:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543203 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: October 29, 2009, 10:10:37 PM »

has anyone heard anything about the rumors of the boyfriend?

I can find no boyfriend for AB - but I'm probably just not looking in the right place.

I have seen some comments on the news blogs about her boyfriend, and being friends with her boyfriend, and how upset he is, but no name.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: October 29, 2009, 10:10:48 PM »

Hang on here.  It MAY be related.

Grandma has been married 3 times.  First in TX to the man that is the father of A's mother.  Second marriage was in CA, third marriage to her current husband.

I never did ferret out the more than one marriage for KB.  Or GB.  Or whoever it was who had more than one marriage, lol.

I believe that GB and the grandmother got married in CA, at least that is what I remember when they rolled into town about 5 years ago. I wish this board had PM, I will like to discuss the name of the grandfather with you Jill.

so, is KB not the bio grandmother of these kids?  or are they her bio grandkids, and GB (different last name) is their step-grandpa?

Yes KB is the bio grandma.  GB is the step grandpa.  KB is the mother of MB who had all these kids.

ok, gotcha.  thx!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: October 29, 2009, 10:11:40 PM »

I can find no boyfriend for AB - but I'm probably just not looking in the right place.

I read several rumors....nothing to back them up though

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1883 on: October 29, 2009, 10:12:48 PM »

Grandma has been married 3 times.  First in TX to the man that is the father of A's mother.  Second marriage was in CA, third marriage to her current husband.

I never did ferret out the more than one marriage for KB.  Or GB.  Or whoever it was who had more than one marriage, lol.

I believe that GB and the grandmother got married in CA, at least that is what I remember when they rolled into town about 5 years ago. I wish this board had PM, I will like to discuss the name of the grandfather with you Jill.

so, is KB not the bio grandmother of these kids?  or are they her bio grandkids, and GB (different last name) is their step-grandpa?

I think KB is the bio grandmother of these kids, just not sure about GB relation as the last name is different than the suspect AB. So yes it could be his step family. I know GB personally, been to their homes, just been a few years since I have talked to him and we never talked about family relations, etc.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: October 29, 2009, 10:13:42 PM »

Welcome SHELBY. Maybe it was unfortunate timing, but it really has given me pause to think. I just hope he didn't blame himself if he knew something. Having cancer was bad enough. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: October 29, 2009, 10:14:47 PM »

WELCOME Shelby   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: October 29, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »

I think KB is the bio grandmother of these kids, just not sure about GB relation as the last name is different than the suspect AB. So yes it could be his step family. I know GB personally, been to their homes, just been a few years since I have talked to him and we never talked about family relations, etc.

Didn't you say they had only been in town for five years?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: October 29, 2009, 10:15:28 PM »

omer Thompson's father is in a wheelchair. Maybe you are getting the two cases confused. Or don't listen to me, I stay confused. 

OMG  What a dumb azz I am. A million apologies to all. I wish I could claim the medicine defense but  I'm not sick, just an idiot.

you are not an idiot.....just too many babies being murdered!!

Thanks.  I felt like never coming down from the rafters again, embarrassing!           and yes, too many babies being murdered,
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: October 29, 2009, 10:15:37 PM »

Or it could be that suspect AB's last name is from her bio dad (married name) to KB and GB's daughter?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: October 29, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »

I read several rumors....nothing to back them up though

I do remember something about the boyfriend being upset because the FBI had come to his house Friday night.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: October 29, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1891 on: October 29, 2009, 10:17:18 PM »

There may still be connections in TX is what I was trying to say.  Sorry Medicine brain may not be making my posts clear. 
Just be careful nto to rule out a TX connection too soon. 

I've got KB out of New Mexico, TX, and CA under name of K. Nieto. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:11 PM »

omer Thompson's father is in a wheelchair. Maybe you are getting the two cases confused. Or don't listen to me, I stay confused. 

OMG  What a dumb azz I am. A million apologies to all. I wish I could claim the medicine defense but  I'm not sick, just an idiot.

Thanks.  I felt like never coming down from the rafters again, embarrassing!           and yes, too many babies being murdered,

With these murders so close and both so horrific I think many of us have been on information overload. Very easy to get the  2 confused.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »

It ok. I'm getting details confused too.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:43 PM »

this has got to be just a horror story for them.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: October 29, 2009, 10:21:03 PM »

Yes they have been in St. Martins about 5 years, they bought the Higgin's buff brick house, 5 houses down from Elizabeth's (rental) house, then built a new house behind it. I would say Elizabeth's family has been there about a year or so. I think that family has had some hard times since Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. got caught with drugs, stolen guns, violated some probation, etc. etc. Not sure AB or the other sister (half sister) have been here the whole time? I do remember seeing the twin boys and a girl when they first got here.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: October 29, 2009, 10:22:28 PM »

::MonkeyNoNo::yep.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: October 29, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

Or it could be that suspect AB's last name is from her bio dad (married name) to KB and GB's daughter?

Not sure if I understood what you just wrote.  Here is how the B last name is different.  KB has a daughter from marriage #1 - MB.  MB got married to another person with a different last name that starts with a B.  They had the kids. = AB
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1898 on: October 29, 2009, 10:23:47 PM »

Yes, that's my take on it.  Two different last names that begin with the letter 'B'. 

All this being careful stuff makes me feel like needing to git out my sekrit decoder ring.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: October 29, 2009, 10:24:09 PM »

Yes they have been in St. Martins about 5 years, they bought the Higgin's buff brick house, 5 houses down from Elizabeth's (rental) house, then built a new house behind it. I would say Elizabeth's family has been there about a year or so. I think that family has had some hard times since Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. got caught with drugs, stolen guns, violated some probation, etc. etc. Not sure AB or the other sister (half sister) have been here the whole time? I do remember seeing the twin boys and a girl when they first got here.

I think the youngest just arrived a couple of years ago.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.