April 27, 2024, 11:53:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543243 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: October 29, 2009, 10:24:10 PM »

Didn't you say they had only been in town for five years?

Yes they have been in St. Martins about 5 years, they bought the Higgin's buff brick house, 5 houses down from Elizabeth's (rental) house, then built a new house behind it. I would say Elizabeth's family has been there about a year or so. I think that family has had some hard times since Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. got caught with drugs, stolen guns, violated some probation, etc. etc. Not sure AB or the other sister (half sister) have been here the whole time? I do remember seeing the twin boys and a girl when they first got here.

Did you know anything about the search warrant done on AB's house Friday night. Was it at the big house or the daycare? First the media said there was a search warrant, and then they said it was in reference to a traffic stop.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: October 29, 2009, 10:25:48 PM »

Yes they have been in St. Martins about 5 years, they bought the Higgin's buff brick house, 5 houses down from Elizabeth's (rental) house, then built a new house behind it. I would say Elizabeth's family has been there about a year or so. I think that family has had some hard times since Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. got caught with drugs, stolen guns, violated some probation, etc. etc. Not sure AB or the other sister (half sister) have been here the whole time? I do remember seeing the twin boys and a girl when they first got here.

Thanks Tom. Would you say the family has connections in the area?  Since they have only been in the area about 5 years, it seems odd that they would be 'connected.'  But there are surely some gags being put on mouths in the area.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: October 29, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »

I think KB is the bio grandmother of these kids, just not sure about GB relation as the last name is different than the suspect AB. So yes it could be his step family. I know GB personally, been to their homes, just been a few years since I have talked to him and we never talked about family relations, etc.

Or it could be that suspect AB's last name is from her bio dad (married name) to KB and GB's daughter?

Yes, that's my take on it.  Two different last names that begin with the letter 'B'. 

All this being careful stuff makes me feel like needing to git out my sekrit decoder ring.   

I know what you mean. Do you think you could find me another sekrit decoder ring. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: October 29, 2009, 10:26:37 PM »

guardianship for EA the half sister was filed in 2007
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: October 29, 2009, 10:28:09 PM »

I think KB is the bio grandmother of these kids, just not sure about GB relation as the last name is different than the suspect AB. So yes it could be his step family. I know GB personally, been to their homes, just been a few years since I have talked to him and we never talked about family relations, etc.

Or it could be that suspect AB's last name is from her bio dad (married name) to KB and GB's daughter?

Yes, that's my take on it.  Two different last names that begin with the letter 'B'. 

All this being careful stuff makes me feel like needing to git out my sekrit decoder ring.   

And it's darn confusing at times

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: October 29, 2009, 10:29:56 PM »

It sure is.  No one pull out the Koolaid please and no tube socks.
shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #1906 on: October 29, 2009, 10:30:38 PM »

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

RE: the boyfriend-(think he may be an ex-boyfriend)  maybe this is the post you saw, it was from the news trubune i think

" This is truely depressing what is going on lately. A teacher at JCHS killing himself and this horrible incident with Elizabeth Olten. I go to JCHS and I have hung out with her once or twice on occasion. I couldn't tell the differenece between her and everybody else. I'm sorry I feel very uncomfortable giving out her or my friends name. My friend is (was) her boyfriend. His house has been searched by FBI and other investigators the whole weekend trying to tie him and her together. People at school making up rumors that he helped and other such nonsense. People say that other people want to hurt my friend or worse. I can't believe it. I can't believe I knew her. "
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: October 29, 2009, 10:30:59 PM »

I know what you mean. Do you think you could find me another sekrit decoder ring. 

Oh sure!  For you, Fanny, anything!    

I got an extra one in here somewhere.. <digs thru the box of super-duper top sekrit stuff> 

Had to have extras back in the Stacy Peterson case when one of our 'top researchers' in a private forum started seeing Stacy's body being transported on the back of a motorcycle.  But I digress....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 29, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »

I don't know if we can keep this up till Nov 18th.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: October 29, 2009, 10:32:03 PM »

Night, All.

Early night for me - busy Halloweenie stuff tomorrow.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 29, 2009, 10:32:33 PM »

Tom - the night that Elizabeth went missing it was raining.  It was also raining like crazy for Thursday.  How could you get in and out of the woods without clothes being covered in mud?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: October 29, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

RE: the boyfriend-(think he may be an ex-boyfriend)  maybe this is the post you saw, it was from the news trubune i think

" This is truely depressing what is going on lately. A teacher at JCHS killing himself and this horrible incident with Elizabeth Olten. I go to JCHS and I have hung out with her once or twice on occasion. I couldn't tell the differenece between her and everybody else. I'm sorry I feel very uncomfortable giving out her or my friends name. My friend is (was) her boyfriend. His house has been searched by FBI and other investigators the whole weekend trying to tie him and her together. People at school making up rumors that he helped and other such nonsense. People say that other people want to hurt my friend or worse. I can't believe it. I can't believe I knew her. "

Yes, that is the post I saw. 

tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: October 29, 2009, 10:33:10 PM »

Did you know anything about the search warrant done on AB's house Friday night. Was it at the big house or the daycare? First the media said there was a search warrant, and then they said it was in reference to a traffic stop.

From my understanding in talking to some LE that were there, it was the large newer house. That is where they all live. The older home is a day care, and appears to be shutdown, the sign has been down for a few weeks, but up keep is something not down around there if you saw any of the pictures.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: October 29, 2009, 10:33:55 PM »

Oh sure!  For you, Fanny, anything!    

I got an extra one in here somewhere.. <digs thru the box of super-duper top sekrit stuff> 

Had to have extras back in the Stacy Peterson case when one of our 'top researchers' in a private forum started seeing Stacy's body being transported on the back of a motorcycle.  But I digress....

Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 29, 2009, 10:35:32 PM »

Night, All.

Early night for me - busy Halloweenie stuff tomorrow.

Good Night JILL.  an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1915 on: October 29, 2009, 10:36:20 PM »

A warm welcome to all our newest monkeys! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: October 29, 2009, 10:38:36 PM »

Nite Jill
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: October 29, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »

Thanks Tom. Would you say the family has connections in the area?  Since they have only been in the area about 5 years, it seems odd that they would be 'connected.'  But there are surely some gags being put on mouths in the area.

Not at all, no one really knows the family very well. Just a family from CA that flew in one day with some horses and bought a local home. They are not 'connected' from my observations, in fact they are kind of quite and to themselves, I bet some of their neighbors did not even know them at all, which is odd around here.

What surprises me is that they had to get a search warrant, from what I hear they refused to let LE in or really talk to them much. I think they had to go find a judge open up some doors after hours to get a search warrant issued. I think this happened right after AB took them to the body. The next day they were all gone, lights out.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1918 on: October 29, 2009, 10:39:54 PM »

HEY!!!  <peeking around the corner>  No mods!   

Wanna see Klaas come running with her clipboard?   

Never seems to fail.  heh.  Course one of these days.... <giggles> 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: October 29, 2009, 10:41:15 PM »

HEY!!!  <peeking around the corner>  No mods!   

Wanna see Klaas come running with her clipboard?   

Never seems to fail.  heh.  Course one of these days.... <giggles> 

Jumping on the bed 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.