April 19, 2024, 12:10:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 542711 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

OMG thanks for the mugshots 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »

ST. MARTINS -- UPDATE: Thursday 10:41 am:

KRCG news has learned that missing 9 year-old Elizabeth Olten had a cell phone on her when she she disappeared.

She sheriff's department contacted the cell phone provider, AT&T, who "pinged" the cell phone to triangulate its location.

AT&T put the cell phone's location deep in the woods near Elizabeth's home. The family says Elizabeth would not have been walking in the woods to get home from her friend's house. There are only four homes between the friends house and Elizabeth's, and the family says she normally walked near the road.

AT&T says the cell phone is not responding to pings anymore and probably ran out of batteries, the phone company says it will continue to monitor the phone in case it turns back on.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=366189
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »

Is it just me or could she be related to them?  And they are BOTH suspects of the other missing girl from 2 years ago.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 12:25:36 PM »

Here is Dale's mug shot.  I did a side by side with Elizabeth and there are resemblances.  They COULD be related.

Thats one scary looking SOB!

Is that Dale Sr or Jr?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »

Here is Dale's mug shot.  I did a side by side with Elizabeth and there are resemblances.  They COULD be related.

Is that Dale Sr or Jr?

Facial hair dude is senior
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 12:28:29 PM »

Is it just me or could she be related to them?  And they are BOTH suspects of the other missing girl from 2 years ago.
Could be, and now about the cell phone in the woods 
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 12:29:08 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Above BBM is it just me or is it strange that they say this right off the bat and now her phone was last pinged there????
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:44:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 12:30:26 PM »

Is that Dale Sr or Jr?

Sorry Northern, when i posted there was only the pic of Sr... got it tho  Thanks! 

Is there a listed address for the mug shot boyz?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »

There is a poster in the St.  Martins forum claiming to be a friend of the mom:

Michelle
Saint Robert, MO
 #8 2 hrs ago
For all of you who want to criticize this child's mother, shame on you. This is someone's BABY! This is someone's SISTER! I know this family, and realize that the distance is being reported as 1/4 of a mile, but I hate to break it to you people who want to bash her mother, that's not quite an accurate distance. The mother hadn't even been told that the child had been sent home from the friend's house, so she couldn't have gone to pick her up even if she had wanted to! Maybe instead of criticizing the mother, you could find something more productive to do, like say a prayer for the safe return of the child! How dare you? Think what you want, but have some heart for this family & keep it to yourself! Freedom of speech only shows what negative people some of you are! 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-martins-mo/TD0L4C6QKR33PRDIV
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 12:35:19 PM »

Michelle
Saint Robert, MO
 #8 2 hrs ago
For all of you who want to criticize this child's mother, shame on you. This is someone's BABY! This is someone's SISTER! I know this family, and realize that the distance is being reported as 1/4 of a mile, but I hate to break it to you people who want to bash her mother, that's not quite an accurate distance. The mother hadn't even been told that the child had been sent home from the friend's house, so she couldn't have gone to pick her up even if she had wanted to! Maybe instead of criticizing the mother, you could find something more productive to do, like say a prayer for the safe return of the child! How dare you? Think what you want, but have some heart for this family & keep it to yourself! Freedom of speech only shows what negative people some of you are! 

I have to agree with her somewhat, i do not think right out of the gate in a missing child/person case it is right to jump on the family and pick at every part of them, and bash  them and blame them. i also dont think they sould be ruled out but there is a fine line there IMO
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 12:38:14 PM »

KRCG news has learned that missing 9 year-old Elizabeth Olten had a cell phone on her when she she disappeared.

She sheriff's department contacted the cell phone provider, AT&T, who "pinged" the cell phone to triangulate its location.

AT&T put the cell phone's location deep in the woods near Elizabeth's home. The family says Elizabeth would not have been walking in the woods to get home from her friend's house. There are only four homes between the friends house and Elizabeth's, and the family says she normally walked near the road.

AT&T says the cell phone is not responding to pings anymore and probably ran out of batteries, the phone company says it will continue to monitor the phone in case it turns back on.

One would think this would ba a pretty good clue, and place to start looking.  This article leaves alot out tho, which is probably done for a good reason but like what time they actually pinged her phone, when it last pinged and when it went dead/turned off.... with those facts they would have a good start on where to look and get a good head start on the case so to say....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 12:38:15 PM »

Is that Dale Sr or Jr?

Sorry Northern, when i posted there was only the pic of Sr... got it tho  Thanks! 

Is there a listed address for the mug shot boyz?

If you do a MO white pages there is a Dale A in Russellville MO.  Not sure if same for either of them.  Here is Sr's release date.

Offender ID: 20092220 Offender Name: DALE SCOTT OLTEN Date of Birth: 03/08/1963 Age: 46 Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: General release Date: 10/15/2009 Race: White Gender: Male
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 12:48:46 PM »

One would think this would ba a pretty good clue, and place to start looking.  This article leaves alot out tho, which is probably done for a good reason but like what time they actually pinged her phone, when it last pinged and when it went dead/turned off.... with those facts they would have a good start on where to look and get a good head start on the case so to say....

They can locate the phone turned on or not as long as the battery is intact. They should have already had a helicopter over the location with equipment on board that allows them to tack the signal as well as infrared technology to find her body.. mo.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »

Damn, not another one. My prayers go out to little Elizabeth. That cell phone location doesn't sound good. Sad

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 12:54:20 PM »

Michelle
Saint Robert, MO
 #8 2 hrs ago

I have to agree with her somewhat, i do not think right out of the gate in a missing child/person case it is right to jump on the family and pick at every part of them, and bash  them and blame them. i also dont think they sould be ruled out but there is a fine line there IMO
Yes, and I keep saying this, and I know people don't like me too, but people get a comfort zone, they feel they are safe, and then a tragedy strikes. I know nothing about this mom, I will wait and hear more. She could be a very good mom for all I know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »

Damn, not another one. My prayers go out to little Elizabeth. That cell phone location doesn't sound good. Sad

Unbelievable, the cell phone location and the looks of that pond, that did me in. Prayers for Elizabeth  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »

Based on the articles that state where the command centre is, that the command centre is close to her home, and that her cell is in the woods close to her home, IMO this is the woods her cell is in.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »

Unbelievable, the cell phone location and the looks of that pond, that did me in. Prayers for Elizabeth  an angelic monkey

I agree that was a mucky lookin pond 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 01:08:47 PM »

You know, when will people begin to realize that it is not safe to allow children to walk alone anywhere. Not just because of so's, but they're kids. They have the judgment of kids. They'll wander. They're naturally curious. They'll explore. They're fearless. They're over confident. If an adult is going to welcome another's child into his/her home, they become responsible for that child's well-being. So why would Elizabeth's friend's mother allow this child to walk home alone?  If all of these horrific reports of children being abducted and murdered doesn't do the trick, what will?  I'm tired of lazy parents and adults that play poker with a child's life.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 01:09:34 PM »

I agree that was a mucky lookin pond 

There is the small mucky looking one south and then almost directly north there is a larger deeper looking one. I also found it strange about the woods comment and then to find out her cell was triangulated in the woods.  Could have been that her family knew ATT had found it there and the comment was made without the cell information being made public.  Or at least I hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.