April 28, 2024, 06:14:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543279 times)
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2009, 01:11:59 PM »

Here is Dale's mug shot.  I did a side by side with Elizabeth and there are resemblances.  They COULD be related.

Thats one scary looking SOB!

Is that Dale Sr or Jr?

Facial hair dude is senior

Sorry Northern, when i posted there was only the pic of Sr... got it tho  Thanks! 

Is there a listed address for the mug shot boyz?

If you do a MO white pages there is a Dale A in Russellville MO.  Not sure if same for either of them.  Here is Sr's release date.

Offender ID: 20092220 Offender Name: DALE SCOTT OLTEN Date of Birth: 03/08/1963 Age: 46 Custody Status: Out of Custody Reason: General release Date: 10/15/2009 Race: White Gender: Male

If that is him that release date is very suspicious (sp).
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2009, 01:16:11 PM »

You know, when will people begin to realize that it is not safe to allow children to walk alone anywhere. Not just because of so's, but they're kids. They have the judgment of kids. They'll wander. They're naturally curious. They'll explore. They're fearless. They're over confident. If an adult is going to welcome another's child into his/her home, they become responsible for that child's well-being. So why would Elizabeth's friend's mother allow this child to walk home alone?  If all of these horrific reports of children being abducted and murdered doesn't do the trick, what will?  I'm tired of lazy parents and adults that play poker with a child's life.

Jess I know how you feel.  I live in a northerly part of Canada with no real dense populated areas within a couple of hours drive.  However when the kids have friends over I feel it is MY responsibility to ensure they are safe until I see them walk through their own door again or hand them back over to their parents.   I feed them, look after them if they get hurt, and am the one that has taken on the responsibility by agreeing to have that child over to my house.  It is not  a burden, it is a responsibility, and yes things do happen when you have friends over, however you are still responsible for that child. I have cancelled my own plans when I drove a child home to find their parents not there, when a parent has called me as they were going to be late etc. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2009, 01:20:35 PM »

Quote from: Northern Rose link=topic=6338.msg991752#msg991752

Offender ID: 20092220 Offender Name: DALE SCOTT OLTEN Date of Birth: 03/08/1963 Age: 46 Custody Status: [b
Out of Custody Reason: General release[/b] Date: 10/15/2009 Race: White Gender: Male

If that is him that release date is very suspicious (sp).

Dale Sr and Dale Jr Olten were suspects in a different missing girl case Jasmine Haslag from two years ago.  The speculation right now is that they MAY be related to Elizabeth. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2009, 01:23:34 PM »

More tidbits from teh family friend - Michelle

Mom's name is Patty
It was the GRANDFATHER of the friend that sent Elizabeth home.

Michelle
Saint Robert, MO

#31 22 min ago
Just Me wrote:
why do people let they young kidz walk home. i really don't understand that at all. parents need to get off there lazy **** and get there kidz from family or friends house. no kid should be walking home by there self.

Patty wasn't sitting on her lazy a**! She wasn't even told by the grandparent of the little girl's friend that he had sent her home! How dare you judge when you don't really know! That mother is dying inside not knowing where that little girl is, and you have the audacity to place blame?!? Know what you're commenting on before you do something like that next time. Elizabeth's mom isn't at fault for this, and I hope that now you know that maybe you'll reconsider what you typed. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-martins-mo/TD0L4C6QKR33PRDIV/p2#lastPost
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »

Elizabeth Olten Missing - 9-Year-Old Disappears in Cole County, Missouri

NEW YORK(CBS/AP) Cole County Sheriff's deputies are still searching for Elizabeth Olten, a 9-year-old girl who was reported missing late Wednesday night after she didn’t return home from a friend's house.

Olten is from St. Martin's, Mo., a small town two and half hours drive West of St. Louis.

According to authorities, Olten was supposed to have returned home after visiting a friend who lived about a quarter mile from her home. She was last see at around 6:15 p.m. when she left her friend's house to walk the short distance down Route D west of Jefferson City.

MORE....

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Cole County Sheriff's Department at 573-634-9100.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/10/22/crimesider/entry5409548.shtml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 01:30:11 PM »

Search under way for 9-year-old mid-Missouri girl
The Associated Press

ST. MARTINS, Mo. | Dozen of people were searching a rural, wooded area in central Missouri today for a 9-year-old girl who did not return home a night earlier after visiting a friend.

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said Elizabeth Olten left the friend’s house about 6:15 p.m. Wednesday and was supposed to walk a quarter mile to her home in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City. She was reported missing around 7 p.m.

Elizabeth was listed as an “endangered missing person” and the FBI had joined the case, White said. The sheriff said it did not appear that the girl had run away from home, but no Amber Alert had been issued because there was no evidence of an abduction or foul play.

The Jefferson City News-Tribune reported that Elizabeth’s family members said she is afraid of the woods and the dark, so she wouldn’t normally be out at night.

Elizabeth, who has long brown hair and brown eyes, is about 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 102 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink scarf, sweater and T-shirt with butterflies, blue jeans and white shoes.

The search focused on a section of woods several hundred yards in diameter, which police had narrowed by triangulating the girl’s cell phone location, White said. But the battery had died by this morning. An uneven terrain, high brush and soaking weather hampered the search effort.

“If you go to Iowa and look at a flat piece of farmland that’s 140 acres, you go, well it’s not that big.’ You translate that to Missouri and you use the same thing, you walk a long time to cover that same amount of land,” White said. “It’s muddy out there now. It’s difficult terrain, it’s difficult weather.”

On Wednesday night, the Missouri State Highway Patrol searched for Elizabeth using a helicopter with a thermal imaging radar. But White said fall foliage hindered that effort.

When the full search of about 60 people resumed this morning, a team with dogs used by the Department of Corrections joined officials from nearby fire departments and numerous state and local police agencies.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/1523510.html#
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 01:34:16 PM »

Locals are saying the girls house she was at and her own house were only 4 houses away.  It has not been reported in any articles that I could find yet.

Joizee

Philadelphia, PA
 8 min ago

Michelle, I'm praying for Elizabeth's safe return! I feel so bad for her mother, as well as Elizabeth's friend's family. Can anybody even imagine what that Grandparent feels like knowing they were the person to send her home and she went missing? Today's day & time is a far cry from yester year when parents sent their kids to school walking 4 miles away, rain & snow. From what's been stated, they only lived 4 houses away. I'm assuming you know this exact area. Could you tell us if Elizabeth's path should have been on the road or if she would have had to go through a field or woods to get home? Can you also tell us the name of her father? Thank you. 
Edit:  Adding link per Northern Rose.  MB :
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 11:04:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2009, 01:34:51 PM »

Link for last post

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2009, 01:35:23 PM »

This article squarely identifies a systemic problem with the Amber Alert system. Here you have a sheriff saying no amber alert was issued because there is no evidence of foul play. In Somer's abduction an amber alert was issued because there was evidence of foul play. And, according to the sheriff in Somer's case, what was that evidence?  The fact that she didn't arrive home when she should have. We'll neither did Elizabeth folks.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2009, 01:37:20 PM »

Yeah i dont have a good feeling about this one either 

Maybe, just maybe, speculating here, maybe that Dale is her dad, and is out of her life due to the trouble he was in, and maybe the last week or so since hes been out hes been lookin for a chance to nab her?? just throwing it out there as we really have no clue yet.

Please dont throw the nanners too hard
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2009, 01:44:22 PM »

Yeah i dont have a good feeling about this one either 

Maybe, just maybe, speculating here, maybe that Dale is her dad, and is out of her life due to the trouble he was in, and maybe the last week or so since hes been out hes been lookin for a chance to nab her?? just throwing it out there as we really have no clue yet.

Please dont throw the nanners too hard

Dad or Uncle, I was leaning towards Dad based on Dale JR's resemblance to Elizabeth but that is JMO.  I found an old article of the robbery and arms bust that Dale and Dale did.  They had help from a third guy - Jesse Patterson age 21.  Here are the updated mug shots from Dale and Dale. They had enough guns to arm a small country.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=266703
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »

Picture of Elizabeth to compare to Dale and Dale
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2009, 01:56:35 PM »

Oh for god sakes another one? This is too much. They need to find this girl alive, today would be nice. Prayers for you sweet girl and for your family and the family of the friend you visited. It must be pure hell for them right now.
So this dale guy gets out of jail on the 15th and the girl goes missing on the 21st? No amber alert? I wonder if they have located this guy? Unfreaking believable.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2009, 02:04:05 PM »

Whoa!
Sex Offender Arrested For Not Registering

COLUMBIA - Officers arrested a man on Thursday convicted in 1991 of sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl on suspicion of failing to register as a sex offender.

An officer spotted Mark Fuemmeler, 45, near 10th and Ash street and detained him until others arrived. Fuemmeler was also convicted in 1998, 2001, 2002 for failing to register as a sex offender.
Posted by: Beth Hoag

Published: Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Last Updated: Thursday, October 22, 2009 at 12:30 PM

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/7d281bde-80ce-0971-01a5-069446a078d2

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2009, 02:11:35 PM »

NorRose that is one crazy looking man. Look into his eyes, made me cringe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »

When will they do something about these SO's.  Look how many times this one has failed to register. 
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

When will they do something about these SO's.  Look how many times this one has failed to register. 

Hang him in the middle of the town.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2009, 02:25:36 PM »

ST. MARTINS -- UPDATE: Thursday 1:05 pm:

The FBI has now been called-in to help search for a missing 9 year-old girl.

Hundreds of volunteers are also searching the woods near the rural home of Elizabeth Olten. The location is about 5 miles west of Jefferson City in the town of St. Martins.

Elizabeth is a 4th grader at nearby Pioneer Trails Elementary School.

The family says it is grateful for all the support from the volunteers. Elizabeth's older sister talked with KRCG: "I just want my little siter home safely. I don't know who would have done anything. We all want her home safely."
The Missouri Highway Patrol is aiding in the search with a helicopter.

KRCG news is on the scene of an afternoon press conference and will have updates online.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=366189
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2009, 02:32:22 PM »

do we know what time the presser is?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »

Search under way for 9-year-old mid-Missouri girl

By CHRIS BLANK
Associated Press Writer

Advertisement

ST. MARTINS, Mo. (AP) -- Dozens of people were searching a rural, wooded area in central Missouri on Thursday for a 9-year-old girl who did not return home after visiting a friend a night earlier.

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said Elizabeth Olten left the friend's house around 6:15 p.m. Wednesday and was supposed to walk about a quarter mile to her home in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City. She was reported missing around 7 p.m.

Elizabeth was listed as an "endangered missing person" and the FBI joined the case, White said. The sheriff said it did not appear that the girl had run away from home, but no Amber Alert had been issued because there was no evidence of an abduction or foul play.

Onna Adrian, whose daughter-in-law is Elizabeth's older sister, said Elizabeth generally walked home from the friend's house through neighbors' yards rather than along the two-lane county highway that runs past their houses.

Adrian said Elizabeth did not normally hide out and, if confronted, would have screamed and tried to run away.

"She is very shy," Adrian said. "She's not the type to get in a vehicle with anybody."

Elizabeth, who has long brown hair and brown eyes, is about 5-feet, 2-inches tall and weighs 102 pounds. She was last seen wearing a pink scarf, sweater and T-shirt with butterflies, blue jeans and white shoes.

Adrian said the girl's mother did not want to talk to a reporter Thursday. Elizabeth's father, Dale Olten Sr., has been in a Missouri prison since April serving a four-year sentence for drug possession.The search focused on a section of woods several hundred yards in diameter, which police had narrowed by triangulating the girl's cell phone location, White said. But the battery had died by Thursday morning. An uneven terrain, high brush and soaking weather hampered the search effort.

"If you go to Iowa and look at a flat piece of farmland that's 140 acres, you go, `well it's not that big.' You translate that to Missouri and you use the same thing, you walk a long time to cover that same amount of land," White said. "It's muddy out there now. It's difficult terrain, it's difficult weather."

Emergency vehicles from various agencies were parked along the highway that runs past the houses. Among the nearby farm fields is a large, muddy brown pond.

On Wednesday night, the Missouri State Highway Patrol searched for Elizabeth using a helicopter with a thermal imaging radar. But White said fall foliage hindered that effort. Around 2:30 a.m. Thursday, all but one search team broke.

When the full search of about 60 people resumed later in the morning, a team with dogs used by the Department of Corrections joined officials from nearby fire departments and numerous state and local police agencies.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/MO_MISSING_GIRL_MO_MOOL-?SITE=KMIZTV&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT#
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.