April 28, 2024, 05:11:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543272 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 24, 2009, 08:18:23 PM »

This information is not confirmed......

snipped

Several residents from the small town of St. Martins talked to KRCG while in town for the morning's press conference. One resident said, “I don’t think it was provoked.” On the suspect she told KRCG “You’d be very surprised.”

Residents tell KRCG the 15-year-old is a girl, and lived at the house Elizabeth was supposedly coming home from. However, White will not confirm that information.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=367283
I know it says it isn't confirmed, but I will bet the girl is probably a sister or cousin to the friend Elizabeth visited.

I am thinking grandpa owns the land.  When you go on the property info site and click on the parcel of land with the pond and horse barn, then click on the 5 acres behind it that the new house is built on the owners are the same.  THe house on the plot with the pond was built in 1962.

http://www.midmogis.org/website/MidMoGIS/maphtm/viewer.asp

http://www.midmogis.org/website/MidMoGIS/maphtm/viewer.asp
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: October 24, 2009, 08:18:54 PM »

From another place in the comments:

Jeff Stuenkel

the craziest part of this is that they believe it was a 15 year old girl who was friends of her sister. they have taken her into custody and they think she already had the grave dug

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/23/elizabeth-olten-dead-body_n_332180.html

Me:  I'll bet it is the 15 year old girl who claimed she was the last one to see her
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: October 24, 2009, 08:21:45 PM »

I'm tooling around on the Cole County Assesor's property locator and frankly, this area is really pretty with what seem to me to be nice homes.

Some VERY nice homes with more modest homes interspersed.

I'm not getting why I've seen comments from people who supposedly live in the area stating that it's a terrible area for a kid to walk alone. 

Jill did you see the group of houses directly west of the Olten house between the junkyard and Rte D?  I wonder if those could also be considered "in the same area" as was stated.

Northern - I couldn't identify anything but 1007 Lomo - where the command post was set up.

I don't have the address for the Olten house.

Do you have it?  If you don't feel comfortable posting it - could you email it to me at protectkidz@yahoo.com?  tia.

I have to agree with Elizabeth having had a problem at that house - BUT, I'm confused as to whether her mom knew or didn't know that she was on her way home.  Also, her mom has a different last name - could Elizabeth possibly have a stepfather living in the home who would be considered her "parent"?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: October 24, 2009, 08:23:51 PM »

Body of Missing Missouri Girl, 9, Found in Woods

The body of a 9-year-old Missouri girl who vanished walking home from a friend's house was found in a heavily wooded area Friday.

An "older juvenile" suspect led authorities to Elizabeth Olten's body, deep in the woods near where an exhaustive search for the child was under way for much of the day.

Elizabeth disappeared just after she started walking home from a friend's house Wednesday night.

"There's been no contact with her since then," Cole County Sheriff Greg White told Fox News earlier Friday, before Elizabeth was found dead.

White said Elizabeth spoke with her parents on the phone before she left her friend's house.

"Her parents said she should leave and get home," he told Fox.

About 70 investigators worked on leads Friday and another 70 people spent the day scouring woody, uneven terrain west of Jefferson City, Mo.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569338,00.html
Hi everyone.

These 2 sentences have troubled me since I first read them:
  White said Elizabeth spoke with her parents on the phone before she left her friend's house.

To me it sounds like Elizabeth may have had a problem at that residence and told her "parents" about it.  Then I think if that was the case wouldn't her "parents" have gone to get her, at the very least meet her on the way.  Or was it simply because it was getting late.  Surely he just misspoke when he used "parents".
I didn't look at it that way, interesting, maybe Elizabeth said something and it bothered her mom and she told her to come home. I was reading on WS, and someone has figured out who lives in the big house, supposedly they had lived in California, anyway their are two boys myspace that one of the posters found, I'm guessing from that home, and it was making them sick reading it. I have no idea, I don't know how to dig up stuff, and because of their ages it wouldn't be appropriate anyway. Just thought it was interesting. I'm sure all this info will be leaked one way or another in the next week.
IMO, they need to say whether it is a male or female to lay to rest some of the rumors before some innocent person's reputation is irreversibly damaged.   And because I want to know 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #684 on: October 24, 2009, 08:24:55 PM »

The big house is that on Loma Dr, one is numbered in the 200's and one numbered in the 600's, or am I mixed up?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: October 24, 2009, 08:27:17 PM »

yuknomenot very strange isn't it, I don't ever recall this before where they are hesitant to say what sex the person is. I don't get this, but what I'm finding interesting is someone on another forum has a screen shot from a myspace that evidently is the person, and it is a girl, she obviously didn't post the pic because of the age.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: October 24, 2009, 08:28:53 PM »

Body of Missing Missouri Girl, 9, Found in Woods

The body of a 9-year-old Missouri girl who vanished walking home from a friend's house was found in a heavily wooded area Friday.

An "older juvenile" suspect led authorities to Elizabeth Olten's body, deep in the woods near where an exhaustive search for the child was under way for much of the day.

Elizabeth disappeared just after she started walking home from a friend's house Wednesday night.

"There's been no contact with her since then," Cole County Sheriff Greg White told Fox News earlier Friday, before Elizabeth was found dead.

About 70 investigators worked on leads Friday and another 70 people spent the day scouring woody, uneven terrain west of Jefferson City, Mo.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569338,00.html
Hi everyone.

These 2 sentences have troubled me since I first read them:

To me it sounds like Elizabeth may have had a problem at that residence and told her "parents" about it.  Then I think if that was the case wouldn't her "parents" have gone to get her, at the very least meet her on the way.  Or was it simply because it was getting late.  Surely he just misspoke when he used "parents".
I didn't look at it that way, interesting, maybe Elizabeth said something and it bothered her mom and she told her to come home. I was reading on WS, and someone has figured out who lives in the big house, supposedly they had lived in California, anyway their are two boys myspace that one of the posters found, I'm guessing from that home, and it was making them sick reading it. I have no idea, I don't know how to dig up stuff, and because of their ages it wouldn't be appropriate anyway. Just thought it was interesting. I'm sure all this info will be leaked one way or another in the next week.

Elizabeth's brother, the one who the education trust fund is set up for, he has his set to private but he did change it to R.I.P Elizabeth yesterday.  One of the kids that has the Olten boy as a friend has his message set to "man ppl are F@cked up".  I can not imagine what these kids are going through.  I hope they all get counselling.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: October 24, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »

well, if this killing was as coldhearted as this 15 year old wanting to know what it feels like to kill someone - and also if this 15 y.o. has ever had any other trouble with the law - I would bet dollars to donuts that this suspect will indeed be charged as an adult and I would bet that this will happen on Monday - at start of business.

Right after that, we will have more details.

I really don't see it happening any other way.  But of course, I've been wrong before - I just feel in my gut that this 15 y.o. is facing an adult charge.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: October 24, 2009, 08:30:27 PM »

It's driving me nuts, little clues here and there with initials of who the person is, I don't have the patience or talent to track this down, but it sure looks like this person on another forum has found out who did this 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: October 24, 2009, 08:32:18 PM »

well, if this killing was as coldhearted as this 15 year old wanting to know what it feels like to kill someone - and also if this 15 y.o. has ever had any other trouble with the law - I would bet dollars to donuts that this suspect will indeed be charged as an adult and I would bet that this will happen on Monday - at start of business.

Right after that, we will have more details.

I really don't see it happening any other way.  But of course, I've been wrong before - I just feel in my gut that this 15 y.o. is facing an adult charge.
I would think so also, unless after testing they find the 15 year old to have mental problems or something, then I don't know what they would do.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: October 24, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »

The big house is that on Loma Dr, one is numbered in the 200's and one numbered in the 600's, or am I mixed up?

Sorry I have so many windows open right now took me a while to get to the property one.  The one that I think Grandpa lives on is 600's the one the new house is on is 200's and the last ariel photo was 2006.  Same person owns both propertys with his wife.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: October 24, 2009, 08:34:39 PM »

Sorry I have so many windows open right now took me a while to get to the property one.  The one that I think Grandpa lives on is 600's the one the new house is on is 200's and the last ariel photo was 2006.  Same person owns both propertys with his wife.

is that the house Elizabeth lived in - or the house she was visiting?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: October 24, 2009, 08:34:50 PM »

Thanks, wonder if these people are important in the community, looking at the one house they certainly have money.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: October 24, 2009, 08:35:15 PM »

is that the house Elizabeth lived in - or the house she was visiting?
House she was visiting
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: October 24, 2009, 08:35:24 PM »

and, are these rentals?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: October 24, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

and, are these rentals?
I don't believe the two houses on the plot of land are rentals, but I could be wrong. 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: October 24, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »

yuknomenot very strange isn't it, I don't ever recall this before where they are hesitant to say what sex the person is. I don't get this, but what I'm finding interesting is someone on another forum has a screen shot from a myspace that evidently is the person, and it is a girl, she obviously didn't post the pic because of the age.
Yes, how they are handling this aspect of it makes no sense.  I certainly hope the screen shot is the murdered and isn't an innocent.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 24, 2009, 08:37:44 PM »

I'm already figuring out the defense, if it is the 15 year old goth chick, I can hear it now, the music contributed to this, maybe drugs, but there will be some lame excuse.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: October 24, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »

ok, if you could post whatever you know - and if you have time a screen shot of the junkyard you were talking about?  it'll help when I look at the assesor's site.

I'm going to go pick up my little guy from a Halloween party - something Elizabeth and Somer should've been doing right now.

I'll probably check back in the morning - night everyone.  Thanks for all the updates, Northern and all ~

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: October 24, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »

Yes, how they are handling this aspect of it makes no sense.  I certainly hope the screen shot is the murdered and isn't an innocent.
I agree, and frankly I'm no good with myspace/facebook to find anything, I wouldn't even try. I sure hope it isn't an innocent person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.