April 27, 2024, 09:57:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543232 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #920 on: October 26, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »

I will say this, I don't feel very confident that the perp is going to get the proper punishment  Sure hope I am wrong.

especially if she is the girl that has been described as: tiny, cute etc...
she will get sympathy from some just on those traits alone..not fair, but I can see a juror feeling sorry for her if she gets all weepy etc...jmo...
And if she does belong to a family that is somewhat prominent in the area that bothers me as well. I can here the excuses already in my ears, she had a troubled upbringing, she is mentally ill, her mother took drugs while she was pregnant with her, etc, etc.....
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: October 26, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

The Gaurdians - From behind the scenes
Posted by Truth From Behind The Scenes, JC MO - Monday, October 26, 2009 at 12:34 p.m.

The Gardians of the suspect (perhaps the parents are not involved with their childreen at all for one reason or another) helped cover up the crime and said and acted horriable to the Olten family when they were begging for the gaurdians of the suspect for any help they could give. I hope they all are exposed for their true colors. (ps the gaurdians had 3 other small children in the house from Elizabeth's age down to 6yrs old and didn't seem to worried about what the suspect would do to them after completing her first PLANNED OUT murder) This was cold blood premeditated murder. Not an accident or sudden rage.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=367283

*** There is another post in the comments that Elizabeth was stabbed to death.

<snipped>
RUMOR HAS IT THAT SHE WAS STABBED WITH A BLADE THIS IS ABSOLUTLY UNSPEAKABLE ITS SO FAR PAST WANT TO GET HELP FOR THIS GURL I WANT PURE REVENGE I HOPE THIS LITTLE MONSTER I HOPE ROTS IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!!!!!!! SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND SHE ISNT SORRY OBVIOUSLY IF SHE IS TELLING HER FAMILY HOW SHE DID IT, SHE HAS SHOWN ABSOLUTLY NO REMORSE. JUST SICK!!!!!!!!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 26, 2009, 02:06:13 PM »

Posted by Truth From Behind The Scenes, JC MO - Monday, October 26, 2009 at 12:34 p.m.

The Gardians of the suspect (perhaps the parents are not involved with their childreen at all for one reason or another) helped cover up the crime and said and acted horriable to the Olten family when they were begging for the gaurdians of the suspect for any help they could give. I hope they all are exposed for their true colors. (ps the gaurdians had 3 other small children in the house from Elizabeth's age down to 6yrs old and didn't seem to worried about what the suspect would do to them after completing her first PLANNED OUT murder) This was cold blood premeditated murder. Not an accident or sudden rage.

<snipped>
RUMOR HAS IT THAT SHE WAS STABBED WITH A BLADE THIS IS ABSOLUTLY UNSPEAKABLE ITS SO FAR PAST WANT TO GET HELP FOR THIS GURL I WANT PURE REVENGE I HOPE THIS LITTLE MONSTER I HOPE ROTS IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE!!!!!!! SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND SHE ISNT SORRY OBVIOUSLY IF SHE IS TELLING HER FAMILY HOW SHE DID IT, SHE HAS SHOWN ABSOLUTLY NO REMORSE. JUST SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I was reading and saw this too....it s stated to be a rumor...but I am sure people in the area know who and how by now......so it might be true. This 15 yo had to have shown signs in the past of being capable of a terrible deed....were the signs ignored? Did the 15 have a history of violence. And why is the LE not releasing COD?  I hope to hell this person is tried as an adult!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #923 on: October 26, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »

WOW if that is true, not only if it is true about how Elizabeth was killed, but covering up the crime as well 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 26, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »

I had a coffee with a friend who happens to be very plugged into the local law enforcement.

He said the facts in this case are absolutely horrific. There was most definitely premeditation....think a "thrill kill" kinda thing. There was a knife and strangulation involved....and apparently there was mutilation of the body post death. There is an abundance of physical evidence in the case...including the murder weapon(s). The decision to go with a charge of first degree murder was an easy one.

The ID of the suspect is common knowledge locally. The only folks that don't know are the ones who have consciously avoided the subject.

And as if all that wasn't enough....a popular English teacher at JCHS died suddenly morning. They are bringing in counselors for the students.

I'm beginning to think the whole town needs counseling.
posted by spacemokey at ws.

If the underlined above is true that could be why it's being kept under wraps.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #925 on: October 26, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »

<snipped>

I was reading and saw this too....it s stated to be a rumor...but I am sure people in the area know who and how by now......so it might be true. This 15 yo had to have shown signs in the past of being capable of a terrible deed....were the signs ignored? Did the 15 have a history of violence. And why is the LE not releasing COD?  I hope to hell this person is tried as an adult!!

Me too Sunny~anyting else would be a slap in the face of justice....FYI-I stole your panties, hope you don't mind

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 26, 2009, 02:14:28 PM »

WOW if that is true, not only if it is true about how Elizabeth was killed, but covering up the crime as well 

Hi nrcg...yes, true...however we have to keep remembering none of this is official......but several people posted early on it was a girl and that proved to be true....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 26, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »

<snipped>

Me too Sunny~anyting else would be a slap in the face of justice....FYI-I stole your panties, hope you don't mind

Why does this crime seem so much more horrific, at least to me? I guess because of the age of the murderer and the secrecy surrounding the details. I think of the families and the pain and all the children this crime has and will touch in so many ways..so senseless!

LOL...no problem I stole the panties from someone else!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: October 26, 2009, 02:22:10 PM »

If we are correct as to who this is then it would not surprise me for this to be true.  What had the 15 yr old done to warrant having her cell taken away?  That in itself is more of a punishment on the parents than the teen as they lash out and have hissy fits about it so it had to be something bigger.  I would be shocked if this girl went home and the others in the house did not recognize something was up.  No blood, mud, where have you been? Surely they suspected.  Did Grandma Pull a Cindy and wash the clothes? When were the written notes found?  Was there a delay as this prominent family postured to get legal advice and a lawyer first?  This family is no stranger in having family members dealing with the courts.  Did they want a few last days with their grand daughter? JMO and questions that I have had about all this.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 26, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »

If we are correct as to who this is then it would not surprise me for this to be true.  What had the 15 yr old done to warrant having her cell taken away?  That in itself is more of a punishment on the parents than the teen as they lash out and have hissy fits about it so it had to be something bigger.  I would be shocked if this girl went home and the others in the house did not recognize something was up.  No blood, mud, where have you been? Surely they suspected.  Did Grandma Pull a Cindy and wash the clothes? When were the written notes found?  Was there a delay as this prominent family postured to get legal advice and a lawyer first?  This family is no stranger in having family members dealing with the courts.  Did they want a few last days with their grand daughter? JMO and questions that I have had about all this.
I wonder the same thing, how did someone not know that this girl had been up to something,I hope it isnt the case that the rest of family hid things for her, that would be too much.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: October 26, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »

NR, I am behind on a  lot of the details...I had to step away from all the madness for a bit....so please bear with me and my questions....

you say 'prominent family'...I know the name etc...but little details in the family....can you fill me in?  Are they indeed a prominent family? Political?  Also any clues as to what was in the written messages and who they were written by and who brought them to LE's attention?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 26, 2009, 02:38:04 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

just so heartbreaking.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:10:08 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: October 26, 2009, 02:38:42 PM »

NR, I am behind on a  lot of the details...I had to step away from all the madness for a bit....so please bear with me and my questions....

you say 'prominent family'...I know the name etc...but little details in the family....can you fill me in?  Are they indeed a prominent family? Political?  Also any clues as to what was in the written messages and who they were written by and who brought them to LE's attention?

Used the word prominent based on what locals are saying and how they are describing them. Seems most know who they are and they are not "needing" by looking at the house that they built.  As for the messages nothing more has been stated other than written notes were given to LE, we do know they were given to LE by a juvenile, but not the POI.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 26, 2009, 02:41:23 PM »

I had a coffee with a friend who happens to be very plugged into the local law enforcement.

He said the facts in this case are absolutely horrific. There was most definitely premeditation....think a "thrill kill" kinda thing. There was a knife and strangulation involved....and apparently there was mutilation of the body post death. There is an abundance of physical evidence in the case...including the murder weapon(s). The decision to go with a charge of first degree murder was an easy one.

The ID of the suspect is common knowledge locally. The only folks that don't know are the ones who have consciously avoided the subject.

And as if all that wasn't enough....a popular English teacher at JCHS died suddenly morning. They are bringing in counselors for the students.

I'm beginning to think the whole town needs counseling.
posted by spacemokey at ws.

If the underlined above is true that could be why it's being kept under wraps.

Note: self-edit...this was posted at IS not ws

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 26, 2009, 02:44:19 PM »

Used the word prominent based on what locals are saying and how they are describing them. Seems most know who they are and they are not "needing" by looking at the house that they built.  As for the messages nothing more has been stated other than written notes were given to LE, we do know they were given to LE by a juvenile, but not the POI.

Thanks NR...I guess I am more caught up than I thought.  I saw the photo of the house....from afar and some of the other details...seems they aren't needy...but would love to know more about who they really are, what they do etc. All in good time I suppose.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 26, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »

Report: Missouri Public Defenders 'In Crisis Mode'
A report published Monday cites struggles within the Missouri Public Defender Program.Posted by Matt LeBlanc on Mon Oct 26, 2009
Last updated 34 min ago

Missouri's public defender system is "in crisis," according to a report published Monday, and there appears to be no end in sight.

The report, commissioned for a task force at the Missouri Bar, cites financial and morale problems throughout the Missouri State Public Defender System. Authors of the report say the system is on the verge of collapse unless caseloads are cut and money is put into the system.

"Public defenders throughout the state are struggling on a daily basis with a frequent exodus of colleagues, low salaries and low morale," according to the report from The Spangenberg Group at George Mason University.

"There appears to be no end in sight."

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15320&author=Matt%20LeBlanc&category=Politics&franchise=&county=&city=&partner=
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 26, 2009, 02:48:52 PM »

Jefferson City Schools' Statement on Elizabeth Olten's Death

JEFFERSON CITY - The Jefferson City Public Schools released a statement about the death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten today.

The Jefferson City Public Schools system released a statement about the death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten today. Follow the link on the left to their Web site to view the statement http://www.jcps.k12.mo.us/education/district/district.php?sectionid=1 and available support services for friends and family. The text oif the statement can also be found below.

CONTACT DAVID LUTHER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AT 659-3018
October 26, 2009

District Statement:  Death of Elizabeth Olten

We are deeply saddened by the tragic death of Elizabeth Olten.  This is a strong, compassionate and caring community that will not be defined by this senseless act.  As a school district, we work each day to address the issues that are relevant to the educational environment, and to provide support to our students, our families, and our staff. 

It is important that our community know that this incident did not take place on school property and it was not school related. All aspects of the crime and criminal activity should be referred to the juvenile authorities.

The school district will continue to offer additional counseling for students.  The district Web site also lists several local counseling agencies should families need assistance:  www.jcps.k12.m.us.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/9214f759-80ce-0971-014f-37c3bfac2008

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 26, 2009, 02:55:54 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:10:43 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: October 26, 2009, 03:00:29 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:11:20 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 26, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

Jefferson City Schools' Statement on Elizabeth Olten's Death

JEFFERSON CITY - The Jefferson City Public Schools released a statement about the death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten today.

The Jefferson City Public Schools system released a statement about the death of 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten today. Follow the link on the left to their Web site to view the statement http://www.jcps.k12.mo.us/education/district/district.php?sectionid=1 and available support services for friends and family. The text oif the statement can also be found below.

CONTACT DAVID LUTHER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AT 659-3018
October 26, 2009

District Statement:  Death of Elizabeth Olten

We are deeply saddened by the tragic death of Elizabeth Olten.  This is a strong, compassionate and caring community that will not be defined by this senseless act.  As a school district, we work each day to address the issues that are relevant to the educational environment, and to provide support to our students, our families, and our staff. 

It is important that our community know that this incident did not take place on school property and it was not school related. All aspects of the crime and criminal activity should be referred to the juvenile authorities.

The school district will continue to offer additional counseling for students.  The district Web site also lists several local counseling agencies should families need assistance:  www.jcps.k12.m.us.

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/9214f759-80ce-0971-014f-37c3bfac2008

I bet their phone lines have been clogged with calls from parents.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.