April 27, 2024, 11:43:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 543241 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 26, 2009, 03:02:31 PM »

do we have this?  go down to Munchkin's post and read about 2 juveniles.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:jsjrJnSKGY0J:community.babycenter.com/post/a17243685/another_child_murdered...unbelievable_sadness+%22olten%22+patty&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: October 26, 2009, 03:08:07 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:12:00 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: October 26, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »

Jill or anyone else who was looking up court cases in MO, did you happen to get screen shots of the cases that Grandma was a party in?  I went in this morning to check on an address and they are all GONE except two : getting money from bio dad (the one with the salad name)  who is in jail, and the guardianship of the last child from different bio dad.  Public records have gone poof!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: October 26, 2009, 03:22:09 PM »

Counselors Provided to Grieving Jeff City Schools
School officials met in closed session Monday to discuss the death of Elizabeth Olten,

Schools Provide Counselors
Grief Counselors will be on hand in Jefferson City schools as students grieve over the loss of Elizabeth Olten, 9. The girl was a student in the school district and was found dead Friday in St. Martins. School officials referred all other questions to law enforcement authorities. 

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15319&author=Matt%20LeBlanc&category=City%20of%20Jefferson&franchise=&county=Cole&city=68&partner=

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 26, 2009, 03:23:06 PM »

Jill or anyone else who was looking up court cases in MO, did you happen to get screen shots of the cases that Grandma was a party in?  I went in this morning to check on an address and they are all GONE except two : getting money from bio dad (the one with the salad name)  who is in jail, and the guardianship of the last child from different bio dad.  Public records have gone poof!   

I did NOT get screen shots, Northern.

They better remove the last child records too, if they have grandmom's name on them, ya know?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #945 on: October 26, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Those poor kids in that school.  The district did not mention anything about counselling for the kids that went to school with the POI.  Wonder if now that a teacher is dead, if they will offer it?

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest.

The most sickening thought just crossed my mind reading this. I hope this teacher was not involved with this 15 yr old child. It seems to be happening more and more.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:12:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: October 26, 2009, 03:30:38 PM »

They better remove the last child records too, if they have grandmom's name on them, ya know?

Anything that had AB's name on it is gone.  Gee, wonder why that would be?     The second guardianship case only listed the one child not AB.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: October 26, 2009, 03:32:40 PM »

this is the atty who handled the custody issue for the younger child:

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/reviews/userreviews.jsp?SRC=sebpg&EG=2&LID=DdsDJOB4fhvBV29TqymCaQ%3D%3D&PI=1&attres=true&lrv=1

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #948 on: October 26, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »

I had a coffee with a friend who happens to be very plugged into the local law enforcement.

He said the facts in this case are absolutely horrific. There was most definitely premeditation....think a "thrill kill" kinda thing. There was a knife and strangulation involved....and apparently there was mutilation of the body post death. There is an abundance of physical evidence in the case...including the murder weapon(s). The decision to go with a charge of first degree murder was an easy one.

The ID of the suspect is common knowledge locally. The only folks that don't know are the ones who have consciously avoided the subject.

And as if all that wasn't enough....a popular English teacher at JCHS died suddenly morning. They are bringing in counselors for the students.

I'm beginning to think the whole town needs counseling.
posted by spacemokey at ws.

If the underlined above is true that could be why it's being kept under wraps.
This is one evil girl they have to deal with, lets hope she will be dealt with properly, I'm not going to listen to anykind of mental health treatment to rehabilitate her crap. Bad Seed
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: October 26, 2009, 03:33:37 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

Those poor kids in that school.  The district did not mention anything about counselling for the kids that went to school with the POI.  Wonder if now that a teacher is dead, if they will offer it?

The most sickening thought just crossed my mind reading this. I hope this teacher was not involved with this 15 yr old child. It seems to be happening more and more.

That crossed my mind as well.  This teacher would have taught in the POI's school.  He had to know what was going on.  Why choose now to use a firearm to committ suicide?  Either really bad timing or something more is going on.  You would think he would want to be there to support his students knowing what has happend and how confusing and scary this must be for them.  JMO
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:13:18 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 26, 2009, 03:35:10 PM »

Anything that had AB's name on it is gone.  Gee, wonder why that would be?     The second guardianship case only listed the one child not AB.

yes, you're right - and you can't get AB's name nor her mother's name (which is in the youngest child's docket) from the assesor's.

BUT, if someone ran the grandmom's name, they would have the youngest child.

I feel they should be protecting her, too.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: October 26, 2009, 03:35:43 PM »

WOW if that is true, not only if it is true about how Elizabeth was killed, but covering up the crime as well 

If we are correct as to who this is then it would not surprise me for this to be true.  What had the 15 yr old done to warrant having her cell taken away?  That in itself is more of a punishment on the parents than the teen as they lash out and have hissy fits about it so it had to be something bigger.  I would be shocked if this girl went home and the others in the house did not recognize something was up.  No blood, mud, where have you been? Surely they suspected.  Did Grandma Pull a Cindy and wash the clothes? When were the written notes found?  Was there a delay as this prominent family postured to get legal advice and a lawyer first?  This family is no stranger in having family members dealing with the courts.  Did they want a few last days with their grand daughter? JMO and questions that I have had about all this.
Great question, maybe the girl had a set of clean clothes hidden before she went back into the house? Do wander why her phone was taken away.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: October 26, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I thought the same thing when I read that it may be a suicide.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:13:47 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: October 26, 2009, 03:37:13 PM »

Report: Missouri Public Defenders 'In Crisis Mode'
A report published Monday cites struggles within the Missouri Public Defender Program.Posted by Matt LeBlanc on Mon Oct 26, 2009
Last updated 34 min ago

Missouri's public defender system is "in crisis," according to a report published Monday, and there appears to be no end in sight.

The report, commissioned for a task force at the Missouri Bar, cites financial and morale problems throughout the Missouri State Public Defender System. Authors of the report say the system is on the verge of collapse unless caseloads are cut and money is put into the system.

"Public defenders throughout the state are struggling on a daily basis with a frequent exodus of colleagues, low salaries and low morale," according to the report from The Spangenberg Group at George Mason University.

"There appears to be no end in sight."

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15320&author=Matt%20LeBlanc&category=Politics&franchise=&county=&city=&partner=
  WTH
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: October 26, 2009, 03:38:24 PM »

I had a coffee with a friend who happens to be very plugged into the local law enforcement.

He said the facts in this case are absolutely horrific. There was most definitely premeditation....think a "thrill kill" kinda thing. There was a knife and strangulation involved....and apparently there was mutilation of the body post death. There is an abundance of physical evidence in the case...including the murder weapon(s). The decision to go with a charge of first degree murder was an easy one.

The ID of the suspect is common knowledge locally. The only folks that don't know are the ones who have consciously avoided the subject.

And as if all that wasn't enough....a popular English teacher at JCHS died suddenly morning. They are bringing in counselors for the students.

This is one evil girl they have to deal with, lets hope she will be dealt with properly, I'm not going to listen to anykind of mental health treatment to rehabilitate her crap. Bad Seed

I think it is going to be worse than that.  The one article that the Juvi guy was listing different possible options in his county, he made it clear that there were only 40 beds in the long term Juvi offender centre and they only take new inmates if  there is room.  He also stated that monitored home supervision with scheduled counseling has been successful.   
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: October 26, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »

I have a 14 year old and as much as I have been tempted, I don't take away her phone to punish her because that it my connection to her when she is out and about.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 26, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »

They were talking about that on WS, how can they make the public records not public?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 26, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »

I think it is going to be worse than that.  The one article that the Juvi guy was listing different possible options in his county, he made it clear that there were only 40 beds in the long term Juvi offender centre and they only take new inmates if  there is room.  He also stated that monitored home supervision with scheduled counseling has been successful.   
     I read that, but in a case like this, they better move in another da_n bed 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: October 26, 2009, 03:51:57 PM »

What a day and it is not over:

School makes statement this did not happen on school property and lists counseling agencies for thouse that went to school with Elizabeth, does not mention anything about POI school

Teacher who taught at POI school found dead this morning with a firearm

Records on Case net have gone poof for Grandma getting guardianship of POI and brothers

Public defenders office in MO is in crisis with no staff or money
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2009, 03:54:09 PM »

They were talking about that on WS, how can they make the public records not public?

it's starting to seem that Jefferson City, Missouri dances to the beat of it's own drummer.

(did I just mix my metaphors?)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.