April 24, 2024, 02:59:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #9  (Read 288477 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: October 22, 2009, 10:26:53 AM »

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 06:15:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »

2Nj  lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 05:29:08 PM »

Thank you Nut!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 05:37:43 PM »

2Nj  lol

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 05:41:12 PM »

Northern, I was answering your last post when Nut flung me into cyber space 

That woman sounds vicious and suspicious.  She can't just tell you to leave it all alone & that she has the will, is the executor, blah blah, without proving it.   I say git her !

So sorry you're going through this, most especially at this time of year.   I don't always post, but I read... your plate has really been full lately.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 06:51:20 PM »

That woman sounds vicious and suspicious.  She can't just tell you to leave it all alone & that she has the will, is the executor, blah blah, without proving it.   I say git her !

So sorry you're going through this, most especially at this time of year.   I don't always post, but I read... your plate has really been full lately.

Glad you found your way back from cyber space   

She is vicious and stupid.  She apparently has presented a will to the RCMP which I am trying to confirm with them,  but my hinky meter is going ballistic as she was the care giver. she found him. she is the executor and supposedly she was left everything.  There are some pretty specific laws in that province  that I have found out about and one of them is she has to advise the son of his father's death and provide him with a copy of the will whether he is named or not in it. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 07:28:54 PM »

She is vicious and stupid.  She apparently has presented a will to the RCMP which I am trying to confirm with them,  but my hinky meter is going ballistic as she was the care giver. she found him. she is the executor and supposedly she was left everything.  There are some pretty specific laws in that province  that I have found out about and one of them is she has to advise the son of his father's death and provide him with a copy of the will whether he is named or not in it. 

Wow.   She sounds suspicious to me, too.   None of it feels right to me.     There are a lot of evil people in this world - you might be dealing with one.   
I'm really sory you're having to deal with all this.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 07:31:43 PM »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone.   Hubby had the day off and we've been relaxing and enjoying.    Gotta love turkey leftovers!  Yum.       
Love all the new avi's   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 08:02:02 PM »

Wow, just wow is all I can say. My ex BF's dad left a lot of stuff to his "caregiver" that they didn't know about until after his dad drank himself to the great beyond. This woman of your uncle's sounds just like PawPaw's "friend".

What kind of caregiver was she? Pawpaw's caregiver was just a little too "giving" and he was too. The good thing about my ex and his brother, they had power of attorney on everything their dad did. They knew after their mom passed, they needed to get power of attorney or he would do something stupid and that he did.

Their dad gave aways loads of property, oil rights (not his to give as they were his deceased wife's who was Shawnee and it could only be passed to the children), etc.

I hope there was no foul play involved with your uncle's passing, but if I need to come up to Canada and give an old fashion Texas whoop azzing to this woman, just say the word. I'll be there in a heartbreak!!

Seriously, I am praying for you guys and your uncle.  an angelic monkey

This woman, I will not pray for unless I pray that she gets what she deserves, which is nothing. 

I hope you get this worked out Northern

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »

Wow, go take a nap, finish phase one of the Christmas lights and get locked out of my cage. Thought I had gotten the button.  Monkey Devil! Thanks Nut for a clean cage!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 08:55:28 PM »

Wow, just wow is all I can say. My ex BF's dad left a lot of stuff to his "caregiver" that they didn't know about until after his dad drank himself to the great beyond. This woman of your uncle's sounds just like PawPaw's "friend".

What kind of caregiver was she? Pawpaw's caregiver was just a little too "giving" and he was too. The good thing about my ex and his brother, they had power of attorney on everything their dad did. They knew after their mom passed, they needed to get power of attorney or he would do something stupid and that he did.

Their dad gave aways loads of property, oil rights (not his to give as they were his deceased wife's who was Shawnee and it could only be passed to the children), etc.

I hope there was no foul play involved with your uncle's passing, but if I need to come up to Canada and give an old fashion Texas whoop azzing to this woman, just say the word. I'll be there in a heartbreak!!

This woman, I will not pray for unless I pray that she gets what she deserves, which is nothing. 

I don't know if you read my message on the last thread, but I was ready to give her an arse whooping after she said those things to me.  She is married btw and her hubby sounds very drunk when ever I have called and he hands the phone to her.  Could be a stoke but definitely slurs and I am suspecting they were drinking buddies with my uncle.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »

I'm done shopping for the day, and a lot poorer  Tomorrow is tv day, but that is my husband's thing, I could care less what kind of tv I have just so it is a reasonable size and it works  Tomorrow I have to finish decorating with all the stuff I boughts, don't know where to start, and now my neighbor brought me over a real pretty poinsetta, which was very nice of her  I'm sorry Northern Rose for what you are going through  an angelic monkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »

I'm done shopping for the day, and a lot poorer  Tomorrow is tv day, but that is my husband's thing, I could care less what kind of tv I have just so it is a reasonable size and it works  Tomorrow I have to finish decorating with all the stuff I boughts, don't know where to start, and now my neighbor brought me over a real pretty poinsetta, which was very nice of her  I'm sorry Northern Rose for what you are going through  an angelic monkey

Thank you.  Not even thinking about Christmas right now.  This is a hard time for me as it is as my father passed away in Dec and it has not been the same since his death. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 09:04:13 PM »

I don't know if you read my message on the last thread, but I was ready to give her an arse whooping after she said those things to me.  She is married btw and her hubby sounds very drunk when ever I have called and he hands the phone to her.  Could be a stoke but definitely slurs and I am suspecting they were drinking buddies with my uncle.
Northern I am so sorry. It sounds like a horrible thing and I think you or your uncle's son need to get an attorney. She sounds like she is a real piece of work and no matter what, your uncle needs you and his son. I would hope the RCMP could do something for you and his son as this woman sounds like a crazy drunk or a blood sucker . Prayers are with you all.  an angelic monkey

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys. Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. And God Bless to all of you who went shopping today. lol. Not me. i stayed in my pj's all day.

JSM....did your set of lights have any extra lights and fuses with them? If they did try changing the fuses and that might get them working. Or try wiggling each light on the half that isn't working.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2009, 09:06:50 PM »

I am glad you had  a good day shopping. I want a new tv, but would rather have a laptop. I am about to go to bed. Listening to Czech Christmas carols is putting me to sleep. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »

Northern, I am so sorry for all you are having to go through. My prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2009, 09:11:54 PM »

Northern, I am so sorry for all you are having to go through. My prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!

Thank you .  I appreciate the prayers very much.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2009, 09:19:17 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 09:27:11 PM »

Thank you.  Not even thinking about Christmas right now.  This is a hard time for me as it is as my father passed away in Dec and it has not been the same since his death. 
   an angelic monkey  I completely understand, I have never been the same since my mother passed away four years ago, it has only been recently with my new medication, that I can even talk about memories and my mother. Even though life has to go on, it can never go on the way it was, and that is very hard to deal with.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.