April 23, 2024, 07:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #9  (Read 288449 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2020 on: December 08, 2009, 11:24:47 AM »

I love my new laptop, and last night was fine, I could sit on the couch, type, etc. No problem. I have now been booted off my couch by a 50+ pound dog. I am on the floor with the laptop on the doll coffin (coffee table). He is not liking this laptop at all. 
  I have never heard of a coffee table being referred to as a doll coffin, but I like it, and will now call my coffee table that 
It was my great, great, great grandma's hope chest, that always had a life size china doll in it when I was a kid, hence the name doll coffin. 
  Wow, that is cool. I have a trunk that belonged to my great grandma, when she arrived in this country from Bohemia. I'm afraid of dolls, I watched a Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock show with dolls, that scared me so bad. My mother collected dolls, and I have her Shirley Temple and Victory doll, that I have in one of my display cases, on the bottom shelf. I'm afraid to touch them, so I don't accidently break them or drop them.
Too cool you have the trunk, I was always scared of that doll because she was so lifelike and there was a Twighlight Zone or one of those shows that the doll came to life and that scared the chit out of me when I was a kid.

I am older than you guys. But those Twilight Zones were freaky with the dolls. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2021 on: December 08, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »

Gee JSM it looks lke everybody has left.   

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2022 on: December 08, 2009, 11:39:34 AM »

Morning Monkeys, I am very behind because I went to Mass this morning at 8 am, because the weather was lousy and didn't want to leave at Noon. Hope y'all are having a great day!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2023 on: December 08, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »

Gee JSM it looks lke everybody has left.   
Hey Greeneyes, where did they go?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2024 on: December 08, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »

Monkeys I posted the Duggar Family article not knowing that the Dugga that keeps SM running is one and the same. I don't want anyone to get in trouble over my lack of knowledge of who he was. One of the rules on SM is that we don't dis-respect fellow Monkeys. Please for give me. I am hoping that one of the mods or klass will delete my post.
Sorry about that GE
Dugga is in NO WAY related to Jim Bob Duggar and Klaasend is in NO WAY related to Marc Klaas.  Just as Tiger Woods is not related to Natalee Woods or James Woods.

I certainly know you did not mean any harm - in fact I had no idea there was a connection to SM or that Dugga even existed - no harm done as far as I am concerned no one did anything wrong. 
Dugga is in NO WAY related to Jim Bob Duggar and Klaasend is in NO WAY related to Marc Klaas.  Just as Tiger Woods is not related to Natalee Woods or James Woods.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:50:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2025 on: December 08, 2009, 11:49:54 AM »

Monkeys I posted the Duggar Family article not knowing that the Dugga that keeps SM running is one and the same. I don't want anyone to get in trouble over my lack of knowledge of who he was. One of the rules on SM is that we don't dis-respect fellow Monkeys. Please for give me. I am hoping that one of the mods or klass will delete my post.
Sorry about that GE

I certainly know you did not mean any harm - in fact I had no idea there was a connection to SM or that Dugga even existed - no harm done as far as I am concerned no one did anything wrong. 

Thanks Mission

JSM I hate the cold dizzle we are getting. 

I don't know where they all went. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:52:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2026 on: December 08, 2009, 11:54:02 AM »

Sorry about that GE

Hey Mission -- I agree.   And I'm having self-doubt here, so trying to double check & make sure I'm right about who Dugga is.   Will come back soon as I find out. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:53:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2027 on: December 08, 2009, 11:55:35 AM »

Sorry about that GE

Thanks Mission

JSM I hate the cold dizzle we are getting. 

I don't know where they all went. 
I hate this drizzle and cold too. It is supposed to rain this afternoon.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:54:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2028 on: December 08, 2009, 11:56:19 AM »

Nor did I know that Dugga was Duggar.  I know the rules and would not purposely violate them because I value my time here.

Me too Babybear,

I love your twins Christmas outfits. 

Thanks, Green Eyes.  CBB dressed up my little Noah and Sophia.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:56:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2029 on: December 08, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »

I am behind, why are we talking about Dugga the computer man? TIA JSM

That's a good question, JSM. 

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:02:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2030 on: December 08, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/08/obama-takes-joblessness/
Updated December 08, 2009
Obama Looks to Boost Small Business With Bailout Money, Tax Credits

FOXNews.com

President Obama on Tuesday called for Congress to send billions more federal dollars into the economy to create jobs through small business aid, infrastructure spending and clean energy investment.
Calling the nation's unemployment a "human tragedy," President Obama on Tuesday called for Congress to spend billions of federal dollars already designated to bail out banks on helping create jobs through small business aid, infrastructure spending and clean energy investment.

In a speech delivered at the Brookings Institution, Obama tried to reinforce his commitment to tackling unemployment, which has remained persistently high despite the $787 billion stimulus package enacted in February and several other incentive programs.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2031 on: December 08, 2009, 11:58:48 AM »

Sorry about that GE

Hey Mission -- I agree.   And I'm having self-doubt here, so trying to double check & make sure I'm right about who Dugga is.   Will come back soon as I find out. 

BG  I am sure you are right. It just shows what a small world we live in doesn't it. I have to go get cat food. Now that it's gotten cooler I swear they are eating twice as much as they were. 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:03:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2032 on: December 08, 2009, 12:01:12 PM »

Nor did I know that Dugga was Duggar.  I know the rules and would not purposely violate them because I value my time here.

Me too Babybear,

I love your twins Christmas outfits. 

Thanks, Green Eyes.  CBB dressed up my little Noah and Sophia.

Are they longer than 13 inches now?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:04:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2033 on: December 08, 2009, 12:03:11 PM »

Sorry about that GE

I was having some second thoughts too about there being any connection BG - let us know if you find out anything.  Until then we Monkeys carry on fighting the cause or should I say the (causes) in the world 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:05:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2034 on: December 08, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2009/12/07/eric-metaxas-white-house-creche-jesus-christmas/

I was reading the New York Times Sunday Styles section yesterday (yep, I'm straight) when I came across an article about embattled White House Social Secretary Desiree Rogers -- she's the one who broke with previous White House tradition by inviting herself to the state dinner when she should have been at the door keeping out the loopy riff-raff.

But in the twelfth paragraph of the article there was a real bombshell: It said that earlier this year at a luncheon with other previous White House social secretaries, Ms. Rogers claimed that this year the White House would have a "non-religious" Christmas celebration. (For those of you confused by that, it's just like a "non-religious" Yom Kippur celebration, or a "non-Irish" St. Patrick's Day celebration, or an "international" July 4th celebration.)

The Times article continued:

"The lunch conversation inevitably turned to whether the White House would display its crèche, customarily placed in a prominent spot in the East Room. Ms. Rogers, this participant said, replied that the Obamas did not intend to put the manger scene on display — a remark that drew an audible gasp from the tight-knit social secretary sisterhood. (A White House official confirmed that there had been internal discussions about making Christmas more inclusive and whether to display the crèche.)"

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2035 on: December 08, 2009, 12:04:41 PM »

Because he is the Duggar husband from Arkansas with the 18 children and the 19th one on they way.  Which we didn't know he was a monkey.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:06:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2036 on: December 08, 2009, 12:06:22 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579689,00.html?test=latestnews
Biggest Waves in a Decade Predicted in Hawaii

Tuesday, December 08, 2009
<snipped>

Tevye,change of plans.Swap the sakteboard for a surf board.     Red boots and surfing.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2037 on: December 08, 2009, 12:06:22 PM »

There is a thought that Mr Duggars (with all the children) is or may be associated with SM in some way. 

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:06:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2038 on: December 08, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »

Clearly I can not spell.I mean skate board.   

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2039 on: December 08, 2009, 12:07:31 PM »

Hey all - missed me, right?           Will whorseface and the clan be in court this Friday?

Is it true that Fanny's keeping a low profile due to the Tiger fiasco?

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.