June 16, 2024, 06:15:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #9  (Read 294553 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: December 07, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/tiger-woods-didnt-wear-condoms-with-two-flings-2009712

Now do we want to take bets which one of Tigers...Lioness will be hollering Tiger is my baby's daddy

If I was Tigers wife I would be furious that he did not respect me enough as the mother of his children to use protection ::MonkeyMad::for STDS or reproduction.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1921 on: December 07, 2009, 08:03:55 PM »

Hope you are feeling better Brandi  an angelic monkey
Me too Brandi

Hey there, JSM and Josef!

Thanks so much!

Give Josef a special hug for me. Been awhile.

And yourself too!
Hey Brandi, I just gave Josef a smack for barking on the balcony. He will get his hug though from you in a minute. He likes your special hugs.

I hope you are staying warm. 

It's funny about barking. Brandi didn't bark for a few months after we got her. She was a rescue, and she was about a year old when we got her.

We had to "teach" her to speak. LOL

Now she barks on a very rare occasion or on command. On command, she has to "warm up her barker" first. She first just kinda breaths hard, then gets a little louder, and after about 5 tries, there is a full-fledged bark! And she always looks at us, like, "Is that ok? Can I do it again?"  LOL

She is not a natural barker. I think we are lucky.

Yes, please do give Josef a special hug for me. He is special to me, and so are you!
Oh how sweet that you taught Brandi not to bark. Joe only barks at people walking their dogs while on the balcony. When we are walking that is a different story, he barks at birds, kids on bikes, cats, leaves, air, you name it he will bark at it.

I gave him his special hug from you and thanks for saying we are special. I think you are pretty great myself.

Cool! Glad you gave him my hug!

Oh, we actually taught Brandi TO bark!  LOL

She just only does it on command, mostly.

And thanks for your compliment! Always nice to hear that you mean a little something to someone Wink

I guess I really may need reading glasses now because I can barley see on this laptop.  That is awesome you taught her to bark. She is a beautiful dog.

I just gave him another hug from you because he is pestering me to go outside.

It is always nice to know that you mean something to someone and you and all monkeys mean the world to me.

Now I have to go outside in the freezing cold and walk Josef and hope he hurries up. Dang I hate cold. I can't imagine where Northern lives in -20 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: December 07, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/tiger-woods-didnt-wear-condoms-with-two-flings-2009712

Now do we want to take bets which one of Tigers...Lioness will be hollering Tiger is my baby's daddy

If I was Tigers wife I would be furious that he did not respect me enough as the mother of his children to use protection ::MonkeyMad::for STDS or reproduction.

Makes me furious just thinking about it.

Guess he though all his money could buy anything?

(Can't buy you your health back, dummy!)

Or the health of all the people you are with and possibly destroying. Not to mention the birth control possibilities.

What a loser.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1923 on: December 07, 2009, 08:11:24 PM »

Well, that's just great, and I just heard on the news, woman number 10 has come forward 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: December 07, 2009, 08:16:45 PM »

Makes me furious just thinking about it.

Guess he though all his money could buy anything?

(Can't buy you your health back, dummy!)

Or the health of all the people you are with and possibly destroying. Not to mention the birth control possibilities.

What a loser.

You  are right Brandi...thats the only way describe him..if I had been his wife I think I would have used every golf club he had on him...piece of crap

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: December 07, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

Tiger Woods' wife packs kids, Tupperware and moves out?
Mon Dec 07,2009 6:48 PM ET By Rick Chandler

Elin Nordegren has allegedly moved out of the Orlando home she shared with husband Tiger Woods, according to Radar Online. My guess is that Elin's mom talked some sense into the young lady.

Elin Nordegren had enough and moved out of the $2.6 million Windermere home, neighbors and other sources close to Tiger, told RadarOnline.com exclusively. Sources say that Elin is living nearby in another house.

Please prepare for the Apple Daily Online computer simulation of Nordegren packing her car and leaving a note for the nanny.

Tiger and his reps are keeping Elin's move top secret and hope she will come back to the house as soon as possible. They don't want any publicity about what is going on in the marriage since Tiger's cheating was revealed.

Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that the Florida Highway patrol wanted to get blood alcohol test results from the hospital that treated Woods following the crash, because is wife had told them that he had consumed alcohol earlier that day. A subpoena for the results was ultimately denied by the state attorney's office due to lack of evidence, however.      Guess the marriage counseling was a big, expensive waste of time.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1926 on: December 07, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »

Poor Tiger has friends in low places lol...one of his women was a waitress at a pancake house in Orlando. If I was his wife i would not move out of my home...i would have the locks changed and ole Tiger could find somewhere else to live.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: December 07, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »

Elin Nordegren has allegedly moved out of the Orlando home she shared with husband Tiger Woods, according to Radar Online. My guess is that Elin's mom talked some sense into the young lady.

Elin Nordegren had enough and moved out of the $2.6 million Windermere home, neighbors and other sources close to Tiger, told RadarOnline.com exclusively. Sources say that Elin is living nearby in another house.

Please prepare for the Apple Daily Online computer simulation of Nordegren packing her car and leaving a note for the nanny.

Tiger and his reps are keeping Elin's move top secret and hope she will come back to the house as soon as possible. They don't want any publicity about what is going on in the marriage since Tiger's cheating was revealed.

Meanwhile, TMZ is reporting that the Florida Highway patrol wanted to get blood alcohol test results from the hospital that treated Woods following the crash, because is wife had told them that he had consumed alcohol earlier that day. A subpoena for the results was ultimately denied by the state attorney's office due to lack of evidence, however.      Guess the marriage counseling was a big, expensive waste of time.

Had just told my husband eariler this evening, if she had any sense, she would move out immediately and make a statement to the world loudly that she would not put up with this for herself or her family.

Seems her mother may have said the same thing. LOL

Now, go Elin ... take him for all you can get for yourself and your kids. He turned his back on you and the family long ago, it appears.

JMO Wink

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: December 07, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »

TUPPERWARE...that was mine..lol

I was just thinking I bet Elin's mom was not any to happy, money does help when you have to watch your child go thru heartbreak and humiliation. I would tell Tiger take your money and your woody and shove where the sun don't shine and have your lawyer call my lawyer.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: December 07, 2009, 08:27:29 PM »

TUPPERWARE...that was mine..lol

I was just thinking I bet Elin's mom was not any to happy, money does help when you have to watch your child go thru heartbreak and humiliation. I would tell Tiger take your money and your woody and shove where the sun don't shine and have your lawyer call my lawyer.

self edit

money does NOT help

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: December 07, 2009, 08:32:35 PM »

If I were Tiger's wife, I would go straight to the drivers and leave the nine irons in the bag. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: December 07, 2009, 08:36:06 PM »

Well, that's just great, and I just heard on the news, woman number 10 has come forward 
I'll be dang, imagine that No Rose, next we will be hearing that KC and Sock boy Lee worked a golf tournement parking cars in Florida and KC will be Number 11.  Monkey Devil!

Oh dear lord please let me be wrong, that could be a Baez defense. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: December 07, 2009, 08:38:41 PM »

Wonder what the note to the nanny said? Are you number 11 or number 12, then I hope it said "you are sacked"

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: December 07, 2009, 08:41:05 PM »

I'll be dang, imagine that No Rose, next we will be hearing that KC and Sock boy Lee worked a golf tournement parking cars in Florida and KC will be Number 11.  Monkey Devil!

Bobo was on Geraldo last night I bet he is home now counting his monopoly money trying to figure out how he can get his sweaty little paws in the middle of all this.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: December 07, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

Had just told my husband eariler this evening, if she had any sense, she would move out immediately and make a statement to the world loudly that she would not put up with this for herself or her family.

Seems her mother may have said the same thing. LOL

Now, go Elin ... take him for all you can get for yourself and your kids. He turned his back on you and the family long ago, it appears.

JMO Wink
Applause monkey icon should go right here, I just don't know how to find one 

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: December 07, 2009, 08:43:46 PM »

Wonder what the note to the nanny said? Are you number 11 or number 12, then I hope it said "you are sacked"

I pray the nanny's name was not Zanny

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: December 07, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »

Bobo was on Geraldo last night I bet he is home now counting his monopoly money trying to figure out how he can get his sweaty little paws in the middle of all this.
Oh mymonkey. I can't take much more of this. Baez, Conman, Allred, Nejame, etc. I need at spinning head monkey. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: December 07, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »

I pray the nanny's name was not Zanny
Me too. I didn't think of that.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: December 07, 2009, 08:48:58 PM »

I love my new laptop, and last night was fine, I could sit on the couch, type, etc. No problem. I have now been booted off my couch by a 50+ pound dog. I am on the floor with the laptop on the doll coffin (coffee table). He is not liking this laptop at all. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: December 07, 2009, 09:06:58 PM »

I swear that wouldn't surprise me.  Elin should move out, but if I were her, I would make sure that I would not give up until I had millions and millions of his money, money may not buy happiness, but the revenge part is what would keep me going 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.