June 16, 2024, 02:47:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #9  (Read 294531 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1980 on: December 08, 2009, 10:16:52 AM »

Well, CC should be back today, but I bet he'll have a "snow day" tomorrow. We're supposed to get plastered over the next 2 days, and Chi-town usually sends their bad weather up the big lake to us. And of course, I didn't get the snow tires put on yesterday....spent the day in bed. So now I can spend today scrambling. Duh. I'm not used to having to put snow tires on, I usually just have all season ones on. But, the new van didn't come with such hot tires....

But at least I don't feel like I'm dying today!!!!
Good Morning Teyve!  We are under Winter Storm warnings here and to the south of us they are under blizzard warnings - we expect 5-8 inches of snow and on Wed the winds will stir up to 40 mph plus with temps in the below zero range.  Get what you need at the store and nestle in for a winter storm - I am hoping I can't get to work tomorrow...... let it snow let it snow let it snow 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1981 on: December 08, 2009, 10:17:33 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Is it snowing, I guess our storm is heading that direction. It is really cold here today, if I have to wear mittens to walk the dog, it is cold 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1982 on: December 08, 2009, 10:19:13 AM »

NoRoseColoredGlasses,have you seen this?   http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/work-23412-investigators-niceville.html
Investigators work scene where skeletal remains found (8 P.M. UPDATE w/ PHOTOS)
Posted in the Haleigh Cummings thread.
Dear God    I have a feeling the woman taken from Tiger's house is Elin's mother, poor thing probably took one look at her daughter and got so upset    I pray who ever this is will be okay, but advanced life support....

I heard on Fox News that the person was released from the hospital...if true I don't know the media does not always get the story tight.

Good Morning to everyone
You just got to wonder about the reporting, advanced life support, and now released 
Yeah that sure doesn't make any sense does it?  The only thing we know for sure is Tiger has created a real firestorm - it is a complete shame and to be blunt he is a frigging idiot.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1983 on: December 08, 2009, 10:19:27 AM »

Monkey Devil!
Romantic Merry Christmas Sleigh Ride rofl funny (Not Disney
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RM4aEAAxkOk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/RM4aEAAxkOk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1984 on: December 08, 2009, 10:21:04 AM »

Monring Mission, nrcg, Tevye

nrcg  Are you guys done with your rain? My family said it was cold at their places and we were a few degrees warmer here in Texas than they were. 

Mission how are you this morning? 

Tevye  Don't go scrambling any where. Do what you can, don't wear your self out. When visiting sister in Washington they have to have studden tires during winter. Besides be noise I felt so much better driving in the snow and ice. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1985 on: December 08, 2009, 10:21:33 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Is it snowing, I guess our storm is heading that direction. It is really cold here today, if I have to wear mittens to walk the dog, it is cold 

We are supposed to get strong storms this evening.Supposed to have high winds tomorrow.     WTF?I hope my power doesn't go off.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1986 on: December 08, 2009, 10:22:23 AM »

NoRoseColoredGlasses,have you seen this?   http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/work-23412-investigators-niceville.html
Investigators work scene where skeletal remains found (8 P.M. UPDATE w/ PHOTOS)
Posted in the Haleigh Cummings thread.
Dear God    I have a feeling the woman taken from Tiger's house is Elin's mother, poor thing probably took one look at her daughter and got so upset    I pray who ever this is will be okay, but advanced life support....

I heard on Fox News that the person was released from the hospital...if true I don't know the media does not always get the story tight.

Good Morning to everyone
You just got to wonder about the reporting, advanced life support, and now released 
Yeah that sure doesn't make any sense does it?  The only thing we know for sure is Tiger has created a real firestorm - it is a complete shame and to be blunt he is a frigging idiot.

Yes he is.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1987 on: December 08, 2009, 10:22:33 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Very light flurries right now - they say it will pick up at noon and be in full force at approximately 4 pm.  WOW you are cold there NoRose if you are wearing mittens to walk the dog - strange weather everywhere lately but then again you don't mind the cold do you?  Kind of nice at Christmas anyway. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1988 on: December 08, 2009, 10:24:32 AM »

Well, CC should be back today, but I bet he'll have a "snow day" tomorrow. We're supposed to get plastered over the next 2 days, and Chi-town usually sends their bad weather up the big lake to us. And of course, I didn't get the snow tires put on yesterday....spent the day in bed. So now I can spend today scrambling. Duh. I'm not used to having to put snow tires on, I usually just have all season ones on. But, the new van didn't come with such hot tires....

Good Morning Teyve!  We are under Winter Storm warnings here and to the south of us they are under blizzard warnings - we expect 5-8 inches of snow and on Wed the winds will stir up to 40 mph plus with temps in the below zero range.  Get what you need at the store and nestle in for a winter storm - I am hoping I can't get to work tomorrow...... let it snow let it snow let it snow 

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1989 on: December 08, 2009, 10:25:00 AM »

nrcg  Are you guys done with your rain? My family said it was cold at their places and we were a few degrees warmer here in Texas than they were. 

Tevye  Don't go scrambling any where. Do what you can, don't wear your self out. When visiting sister in Washington they have to have studden tires during winter. Besides be noise I felt so much better driving in the snow and ice. 

Hi Greeneyes nice to see you - you are looking lovely as usual this morning.  an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1990 on: December 08, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »

That is so damn cute!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1991 on: December 08, 2009, 10:27:26 AM »

I am SO hoping class will be canceled tomorrow night. If not, I'll be that little old lady going 25 mph on my way in and out of town!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1992 on: December 08, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »

Good Morning !   

Green Eyes - ck your nanner basket   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1993 on: December 08, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »

Today and tomorrow no rain, but according to the weather channel, rain starting Thursday through Sunday. That will give me a couple days to clean the mess from the rain and wind.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1994 on: December 08, 2009, 10:32:59 AM »

Morning Monkeys!!
Very light flurries right now - they say it will pick up at noon and be in full force at approximately 4 pm.  WOW you are cold there NoRose if you are wearing mittens to walk the dog - strange weather everywhere lately but then again you don't mind the cold do you?  Kind of nice at Christmas anyway. 
I prefer cold weather any day, always have to sleep with a window open some no matter how cold it is. I'm not a fan of wind and cold, or wind and hot.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1995 on: December 08, 2009, 10:34:45 AM »

Good Morning !   

Good Morning BG

Will do. Did you guys finely get some of the cool weather?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1996 on: December 08, 2009, 10:35:08 AM »

I love my new laptop, and last night was fine, I could sit on the couch, type, etc. No problem. I have now been booted off my couch by a 50+ pound dog. I am on the floor with the laptop on the doll coffin (coffee table). He is not liking this laptop at all. 
  I have never heard of a coffee table being referred to as a doll coffin, but I like it, and will now call my coffee table that 
It was my great, great, great grandma's hope chest, that always had a life size china doll in it when I was a kid, hence the name doll coffin. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1997 on: December 08, 2009, 10:40:25 AM »

Good Morning !   

Good Morning BG

Will do. Did you guys finely get some of the cool weather?

We sure did - goes down in the 30s-50s at night but then comes back up to the 60s & 70s during the day.   But the other day when it snowed in Dallas, Houston, etc, GD was so mad cause the only snow we saw was a little blowing through the air - not the first flake stuck on the ground !

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1998 on: December 08, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

I love my new laptop, and last night was fine, I could sit on the couch, type, etc. No problem. I have now been booted off my couch by a 50+ pound dog. I am on the floor with the laptop on the doll coffin (coffee table). He is not liking this laptop at all. 
  I have never heard of a coffee table being referred to as a doll coffin, but I like it, and will now call my coffee table that 
It was my great, great, great grandma's hope chest, that always had a life size china doll in it when I was a kid, hence the name doll coffin. 
  Wow, that is cool. I have a trunk that belonged to my great grandma, when she arrived in this country from Bohemia. I'm afraid of dolls, I watched a Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock show with dolls, that scared me so bad. My mother collected dolls, and I have her Shirley Temple and Victory doll, that I have in one of my display cases, on the bottom shelf. I'm afraid to touch them, so I don't accidently break them or drop them.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1999 on: December 08, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »

Nite monkeys, I am very tired. I didn't sleep well last night and need to go to bed early tonight. If I can't sleep I will be back. I can't wait til I have wireless and can sit on the bed and be on the computer. 

Night JSM and Josef.  -38 expected tonight.  I had to go out to plug in my car.  Sorry if I missed you.
  Oh lord no way Jose

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.