March 29, 2024, 06:47:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iran Convenes Conference on Holocaust Denial  (Read 3031 times)
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: December 12, 2006, 01:01:57 PM »

How can this be??????  I am saddened and speechless.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/12/world/middleeast/12holocaust.html?hp&ex=1165899600&en=05b532eb3cefba9f&ei=5094&partner=homepage
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 01:06:05 PM »

Me too A's

I can't believe he can deny something that happened.  Maybe he thinks if he denys it long enough, he'll actually believe it didn't happen.

what a moron

Maine, born and raised!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 10:08:34 PM »

Disgusting

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 07:21:33 AM »

It appears that Iran is building it's case for taking out Israel by denying the Holocost and blaming the Europeans/Christians for establishing Israel on arab/muslim land.

Kinda like Hitler laid out his beliefs in 'Mein Kampf'.

Everyone in the west should be vary wary of the coming conflagration.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 09:00:17 AM »

Just think, if Iran could wipe Israel off the map and eliminate all the Jews it would solve all the arabs problems.

Arabs would no longer be killing each other in Afghanistan, Irag, Lebanon, or Gaza.

Heck peace would just breakout all over.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 01:28:47 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Just think, if Iran could wipe Israel off the map and eliminate all the Jews it would solve all the arabs problems.

Arabs would no longer be killing each other in Afghanistan, Irag, Lebanon, or Gaza.

Heck peace would just breakout all over.

If you believe that Carnut I have a bridge I want to sell you.

One encouraging thing about the article is there were only 67 people attending representing 30 countries. So only slightly over 2 a country.
In 1992 we visited Germany. One of the places we went was Dauchau. I probably misspelled that. In Munich . Dauchau was a model of the concentration camps and gas chambers of Germany. It was never used but was the basis for the building of the other camps.
 It was so depressing. The buildings were greyish. They had fresh flowers laid out and the day was a beautiful sunshiny day.  Even with that you felt saddened as if nothing real could ever grow there.

They showed us movies of the mass piles of bodies. It was awful. Yes they were smiling when they were rescued. Who wouldn't.

Over the years I worked with a few concentration camp survivors with there numbers tattooed on there arms, all wonderful people. There have been many who over the years never forgot the faces of guards and managed to get some of those convicted.JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 04:17:39 PM »

CNN is interviewing David Duke.....this man is just nuts.....and I grew up just blocks away from this person....he was always younger so I just thought he was just looking for attention....I had no idea how far he would go.....

His hostility is unreal....a very sick man..... Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 08:21:56 PM »

Iran cannot possibly wipe all Jews off the face of the earth by dropping a bomb on Israel. Most of the world's Jews don't live in Israel.

I don't think Israel will sit idly by while Iran makes plans to take them out. Israel has intelligence networks and I'm sure they are monitoring Iran's progress. For Israel, it is always a fight to the death. There is no other choice.

Some years back, Israeli intelligence confirmed that Iraq was producing nuclear weapons at Osirus. The Israeli government monitored the situation and decided to attack and take out the reactor.  The raid would have to occur before its first fuel was to be loaded, before the reactor went "hot" so as not to endanger the surrounding community. The target was distant: 1,100 km from Israel. Preparations included building target mock-ups and flying full scale dress-rehearsal missions. The aircrews were selected from the cream of the IAFs fighter corps. The IDF Chief-of-Staff, Lt. Gen. Rafael (Raful) Eitan, briefed the pilots personally. Displaying unusual emotion, he told them: "The alternative is our destruction."

At 15:55 on 07 June 1981, the first F-15 and F-16's roared off the runway from Etzion Air Force Base in the south. Israeli air force planes flew over Jordanian, Saudi, and Iraqi airspace After a tense but uneventful low-level navigation route, the fighters reached their target. They popped up at 17:35 and quickly identified the dome gleaming in the late afternoon sunlight. Iraqi defenses were caught by surprise and opened fire too late. In one minute and twenty seconds, the reactor lay in ruins. http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/facility/osiraq.htm

So we have a clear and historic picture of what Israel has done in the past and will do again to protect itself. And I think the entire civilized world will be grateful if Israel does the dirty work.

Psalm 121, “A song to the ascents. I lift up my eyes to the mountains...” The psalm also contains the comforting words, “Behold, the Guardian of Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps.”

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 06:09:18 PM »

I too, knew a Holocaust survivor, with a tatoo on her arm. She was one of the saddest persons I have ever met, but also one of the kindest.

Some might try, but the power of all those lost souls of the Holocaust will not be denied. We know what happened, even of most of the witnesses are gone.

Israel will survive.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.