April 20, 2024, 07:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasmine Sue Haslag, Russellville, Mo. Last Seen 6/18/07  (Read 13935 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 07:47:54 PM »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008 
 Press Release
Press Release
March 4th,2008

New information has come forward in the Jasmine Haslag case. A multi-jurisdictional task force has been established treating this investigation as a homicide. The agencies involved in the task force are currently the Office of Sheriff in Osage, Cole, and Callaway Counties and the Missouri State Highway Patrol Division of Drug and Crime Control.

Any person with information pertinent tot his investigation is urged to contact the Osage County Sheriff at (573) 619-0099 or the Cole County Sheriff at (573)634-9160. Thank you for your assistance.

Authority: Greg White, Cole County Sheriff
Carl Fowler, Osage County Sheriff

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=206604944
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 07:48:58 PM »

Hello. Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. I just wanted to update everyone on Jasmine's status again. We are rounding month 6 of her being missing. The reward for her return is now at 10,000 dollars. Her children have already gone birthdays,4th of July, Halloween and Thanksgiving without their mother. Christmas is right around the corner and wouldn't that be a great Christmas present ,for the WHOLE family, to bring Jasmine home!? This is the time of year we are suppose to look out and help others in need. Well this family is in need and at least one person out there knows what happened to her. Do what you know is right and give the best present ever to this family. CLOSURE !!!!!
We also need to give a big round of applause to the new foundation called "MISSING IN MISSOURI" founded by two mothers searching for their lost daughters. These two women have put their hearts and souls into this project. And they have done an excellent job if I say so myself. Next time your at the grocery store take a minute to look at the missing pictures and maybe just maybe you will be able to help solve one of the many cases. During this Holiday season lets not forget to pray for those missing and to those families. Every prayer helps. God Bless and Happy Holidays to all.

Nikki Haslag

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 07:49:57 PM »

Grassroots group seeks to build awareness of missing persons

..> Posted: Monday, Nov 12, 2007 - 04:24:59 pm CST
   Email this story   Printer friendly version
..> --> --> Grassroots group seeks to build awareness of missing persons
By Ra'Vae Edwards
News Tribune

Two Mid-Missouri women who share a common bond - both have daughters who are missing - have formed an organization to help others in situations similar to theirs.

Missouri Missing still is in its beginning stages, but Peggy Florence and Marianne Asher-Chapman say they are dedicated to creating awareness about missing persons cases.

Since Florence's daughter, Jasmine Haslag, disappeared, she's worked with Chapman to build an organization geared to help families in a multitude of ways.

"One of the main things I want this organization to do is to provide support for those who are going through this," Florence said. "Before Jasmine went missing, I never thought about missing persons or how serious it is. And I think that is true with a lot of people. Unless it happens to you, you don't think about it."

Creating awareness and providing education about missing persons in Missouri are key to helping solve many of the cases, Chapman said.

"We need to create awareness as to the extent of the seriousness of missing persons," Chapman said. "The first 24 to 48 hours after a person goes missing is very crucial.

"But if that person is an adult, we make the assumption they have just left, and that isn't always the case. Each case should be dealt with individually, based on that person's history."

..>

..> Chapman's daughter, Michelle "Angie" Yarnell, has been missing since Oct. 25, 2003. Since her disappearance, Chapman has made appearances on the Montel Williams Show and her daughter's case has been mentioned on several nationally syndicated shows.

"Each missing-persons case should be dealt with as serious as possible," Florence said. "We know that there have been a lot of adults who go missing and then return after they were just in hiding because they were mad or whatever, but not every case is like that.

"If you look at the statistics right now, there are more than 800 persons in Missouri who are missing. Those people are someone's daughter, mother, brother, father, sister and in some cases, grandparents. Improvements need to be made, and that is one of the many things Missouri Missing will be working on."

Overnight results are not expected, Florence and Chapman agree, but it is not something either of them plan on giving up.

"I will never quit looking for my daughter," Chapman said. "And I feel very strongly about this organization. I don't want to see other people go through what we have been through and if there is anything we can do to help, we certainly will."

Chapman and Florence are scheduled to meet with state legislators and members of the Missouri Highway Patrol on Tuesday at the Capitol to discuss changes in legislation.

Chapman can and Florence can be temporarily reached via e-mail at missourimissingpersons@yahoo.com. A website and contact information are in the works.
--> -->

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 09:27:51 PM »

Thank you for posting more information/articles, Northern Rose.  It seems to me Jasmine's mother has tried very hard to find her daughter.  Hopefully she will be found soon.  an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.