April 25, 2024, 12:36:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 726735 times)
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »

This statement from the sheriff is really grabing my attention. It sounds like they have a person of interest but they need more information to find the person or get a warrant etc..

"While case investigators have received a tremendous response from the public," Sheriff Beseler continues, "and hundreds of leads have been called in and followed to their logical conclusion, the investigators are requesting continued assistance from specific individuals in the community."

That is what I was thinking about it. It's worded very specific. Interesting.
Very interesting wording

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »

I messed up my last post. I could not find an edit button. Sorry for the screw up.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: October 30, 2009, 04:02:46 PM »

though I'm not as up on this case as so many others are, I got the feeling last week from what was being said by LE that the killer is a male.

When I realized last week that LE was operating as if this was a given, it made me wonder if there was evidence from Somer's body or evidence connected to Somer's body that indicated that the killer was a male, be it blood or other pointers that could help distinguish (quickly) male or female.

just my hunch.

jill the father let it slip out on the Nancy Grace show lastnight that LE had tissue under her nails and defensive wounds. I am sure they have other evidence possibly even semen. They just need someone to match it to that is not in their database yet. IMO I do believe it is a male and a sex crime and murder.

"Well, I was told that there was possibly skin under her fingernails and there was possibly defensive marks on her. I know my daughter, and she`s a fighter, and she`s got one ounce of my blood in her, she`s not just going to take this lying down. This man probably does have scratches on him, bite marks. I know my daughter. She wouldn`t give up."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/29/ng.01.html
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: October 30, 2009, 04:02:59 PM »

I am shocked that anyone would think the Mum did it. Or anyone in the family.
And the reasoning / logic is just not there to support such an outrageous opinion.

i agree.. and as far as the thing about marijuana it doesn't matter.. and if she removed it so as to not cast suspicion on herself it would have caused more suspicion in removing it... why hide something if you have nothing to hide...
o/t they just decriminalized possession of marijuana up here in mass
you still can't smoke it or eat it but you can possess up to one once for personal use... but don't use it or you'll be in trouble LOL
as soon as i can figure out what to do with it after i possess it i'm gonna get me some LOL
candycane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: October 30, 2009, 04:04:26 PM »

My opinions are just that.. Opinions. You have to be open to the possible scenarios. I am from Modesto,Ca and no one thought Scott P. killed his wife and unborn Baby. Even her family supported him in the beginning and said he could not have done it. .
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: October 30, 2009, 04:05:38 PM »

N2WISHN thank you for posting the link to the Nancy Grace show transcripts.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: October 30, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »

I am shocked that anyone would think the Mum did it. Or anyone in the family.
And the reasoning / logic is just not there to support such an outrageous opinion.

i agree.. and as far as the thing about marijuana it doesn't matter.. and if she removed it so as to not cast suspicion on herself it would have caused more suspicion in removing it... why hide something if you have nothing to hide...
o/t they just decriminalized possession of marijuana up here in mass
you still can't smoke it or eat it but you can possess up to one once for personal use... but don't use it or you'll be in trouble LOL
as soon as i can figure out what to do with it after i possess it i'm gonna get me some LOL

I almost fell off my chair reading your o/t message. That is too funny. lol

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: October 30, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »

YW.....The only problem with the Dad is that in one breath he says he's not getting any information beyond what the general pop is getting and then in the next breath he talks about possible soot and evidence under fingernails......not sure what that's about.......
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: October 30, 2009, 04:08:44 PM »

though I'm not as up on this case as so many others are, I got the feeling last week from what was being said by LE that the killer is a male.

When I realized last week that LE was operating as if this was a given, it made me wonder if there was evidence from Somer's body or evidence connected to Somer's body that indicated that the killer was a male, be it blood or other pointers that could help distinguish (quickly) male or female.

just my hunch.

jill the father let it slip out on the Nancy Grace show lastnight that LE had tissue under her nails and defensive wounds. I am sure they have other evidence possibly even semen. They just need someone to match it to that is not in their database yet. IMO I do believe it is a male and a sex crime and murder.

thanks, FindingAnswers.

If they have tissue under her nails, they most likley have blood from the perpetrator.

If they have even the smallest amount of blood, they can quickly (minutes) find the sex of the perpetrator.

Add a couple of days, and they will have a DNA report.  I've seen DNA (not mitochondrial, but definitely definitive in many ways) come back in 2-3 days.

Not the mom.  Not Sean Patton.  Not anyone that is known at this time.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: October 30, 2009, 04:10:03 PM »

YW.....The only problem with the Dad is that in one breath he says he's not getting any information beyond what the general pop is getting and then in the next breath he talks about possible soot and evidence under fingernails......not sure what that's about.......

maybe he assumes it's already out to the public?  He probably doesn't know the difference between what he's been told and what's made public unless they specifically tell him.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: October 30, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »

My opinions are just that.. Opinions. You have to be open to the possible scenarios. I am from Modesto,Ca and no one thought Scott P. killed his wife and unborn Baby. Even her family supported him in the beginning and said he could not have done it. .
i always suspected him... just saying
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

maybe he assumes it's already out to the public?  He probably doesn't know the difference between what he's been told and what's made public unless they specifically tell him.

He uses the word possibly, not sure why.......
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: October 30, 2009, 04:12:50 PM »

just my hunch.

I do as well.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: October 30, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »

One sentence in the mom's letter of thanks I think may show that this was something that happened TO them, not that she did it.  She writes "Please accept my thanks to all who helped us thru that very difficult time where we had to say our final goodbye to Somer."
When she said that they HAD to say goodbye it seems to me she's verifying in a way that it it weren't for this they wouldn't have to say goodbye. If she had something to do with it ( which IMO she didn't) she may have just said.."that very difficult time where we said our final goodbye to Somer".
It's hard to have every move analyzed and I feel so sorry for them all.  Just a thought. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2009, 04:20:21 PM »

Agree
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2009, 04:22:03 PM »

not bashing the dad but i find it sleezy that he is telling ng all of this
either
a) he is using possibly because le told him the facts and not to tell so he is evading confirming it by telling people possibly
b) he watches too much crime tv and knows what they look for
c) he is totally disregarding le's request to not tell the public info and so when he asked about these things they said possibly we have to wait for more tests...
i have never found myself saying this since i am a die hard sleuther and get frustrated when we have no info in cases but i honestly wish this guy would stfu and stop spilling the beans so to speak
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2009, 04:24:52 PM »

not bashing the dad but i find it sleezy that he is telling ng all of this
either
a) he is using possibly because le told him the facts and not to tell so he is evading confirming it by telling people possibly
b) he watches too much crime tv and knows what they look for
c) he is totally disregarding le's request to not tell the public info and so when he asked about these things they said possibly we have to wait for more tests...
i have never found myself saying this since i am a die hard sleuther and get frustrated when we have no info in cases but i honestly wish this guy would stfu and stop spilling the beans so to speak

He may be doing what others speculate the mother was doing and that is putting out info that LE asked them to put out to make the perp nervous.....Who knows.......
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2009, 04:26:40 PM »

just my hunch.

I think I recall also that the father thought the perp would have scratches on his hands, arms and face. 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

just my hunch.

I do as well.
i'm on verge of believing it is a serial killer and might not have anything to do with sex what so ever ... they said she was identified by the clothes she was wearing when she was found not by the clothes she was wearing when she went missing... leads me to believe she was wearing her clothes still... this is a person who didn't care if she was identified he did something to her in a quick period of time and then threw her in the trash... i can't get over why re-dress her only to toss in the trash
re-dressing shows humility trash does not
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »

fwiw I have no vibes whatsoever that the Mom is involved. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.