April 26, 2024, 12:00:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 726811 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: October 30, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

i'm still really concerned with this kyle guy who called the news and said somer came up to the home that is being searched to tell the construction workers that she was doing a good job. i see so many red flags with this story i dont even know where to begin..ugh.

I agree!

I really wish we knew Kyle's last name. Why he was at that house at that time. Where he saw Somer go after she told the crew working on the house what a good job they were doing. Very odd also that he PHONED in his info saying he was the last person to have seen Somer. (The last person would be her murderer as far as I can see.) Just very odd, IMO.
i've never heard of this call till now is there an audio of it or a news broadcast about it or something
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 30, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »

like i said kind of new to this thread but.... did we already explore this george vinson guy a sex offender that worked on the abandoned house?
http://www.newstin.com/rel/us/en-010-019441033
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=5693
offense was in 1995 when he was 20 lewd lev against a child

Yes, we did discuss him when it was discovered that his brother, James Vinson owns the company that has done renovation work on the house at 1080 Gano Avenue.

Not sure exactly when the discussion began, as in what page to send you to, though.
i have no energy to read backwards anymore... i kind of came here as a break from the haleighh case and thought that since the body was found it might be a little slower paced... i was wrong
what was the general conclusion rating on the hinky meter?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: October 30, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »

i'm still really concerned with this kyle guy who called the news and said somer came up to the home that is being searched to tell the construction workers that she was doing a good job. i see so many red flags with this story i dont even know where to begin..ugh.

I agree!

I really wish we knew Kyle's last name. Why he was at that house at that time. Where he saw Somer go after she told the crew working on the house what a good job they were doing. Very odd also that he PHONED in his info saying he was the last person to have seen Somer. (The last person would be her murderer as far as I can see.) Just very odd, IMO.
i've never heard of this call till now is there an audio of it or a news broadcast about it or something

There is a video with a reporter standing in front of the house on Gano speaking about his conversation with Kyle. I didn't save the video and my eyes are too tired to try to look for it. I can't even remember for sure what news site it was on. If you go looking I would suggest starting with news4 but I'm really not sure thats where I saw it...........
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: October 30, 2009, 08:03:20 PM »

Nancy Grace is on. I will come back. they said somethign abotu a sex offender being linked.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 30, 2009, 08:05:28 PM »

I agree!

Newscast 10-23-2009 11 PM news mentioning Kyle:

http://www.wftv.com/video/21409330/index.html

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 30, 2009, 08:06:18 PM »

Nancy Grace is on. I will come back. they said somethign abotu a sex offender being linked.
i am supposed to be getting ready for a halloween party right now and instead i am sitting on my bed in fishnets on here and now watching ng damn the vortex that is ng
and balloon family too
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: October 30, 2009, 08:06:44 PM »

I agree!

[/quote

thanks B
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 30, 2009, 08:08:24 PM »

Give us a synopsis if you would, please, if there is anything new or not just speculation.

I cannot stand to watch her anymore.

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: October 30, 2009, 08:15:11 PM »

Evening Monkeys. I just got back from a walk, and something interesting going on. This afternoon the guys in the white suits showed up again to the 1080 Gano house, tonight there is a police cruiser parked there in the yard guarding the house. Something going on????
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: October 30, 2009, 08:15:50 PM »

I don't believe it is standard protocol to search trash.  If so why was it days before they did so for Annie Le?  What about everyone else that goes missing?  I think  a lot of dead bodies do not get found because their bodies do end up in the trash.  That may just be MO but I really think it is the case.  Either we have one very smart detective that went with his gut feeling or they had a tip that led them to search the trash, usually that is the only reason they do so.  Did they check the trash for Haleigh?  What about Caylee? And if so, did they do it right away?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 30, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlocal/story/People-travel-miles-to-visit-Somer-memorial/TNkWCndkF0Wdu6RO0qCZUw.cspx

People travel miles to visit Somer memorial
Reported by: Ilyssa Trussel

Last Update: 6:58 pm

ORANGE PARK, Fla. -- Renee Teague and Jeffrey Thomas went to Somer's neighborhood Friday to light candles in Somer's memory. They drove all the way to Orange Park from Baker County to let Somer's family know they care.

"I feel for this family. My heart just aches with them. I've cried many tears for this family, for this little girl," said Teague.

In the neighborhood, investigators continue checking leads.

2,300 tips have come in, but detectives are staying tight lipped.

People say they understand if it means investigators are getting close to finding the child killer.

"I just want them to catch the monster that has done this to this little girl," said Teague.

Until then, people are praying and sticking together in a community that is keeping Somer's memory in their hearts.

"You just don't know how many people that there are that have good hearts and bring stuff. Not just us. I'm talking about all this beautiful stuff that people bring to the family. That puts a little comfort in the hearts," said Thomas.

If you have information that could help in this case, call the Somer Thompson Tip Line at 1-877-227-6911.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: October 30, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »

Give us a synopsis if you would, please, if there is anything new or not just speculation.

I cannot stand to watch her anymore.

I for one can take anymore of Balloon Boy and his Babbling family....I know there is much more important news to report on....I think NG producers have helium in their heads.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: October 30, 2009, 08:20:00 PM »

I don't believe it is standard protocol to search trash.  If so why was it days before they did so for Annie Le?  What about everyone else that goes missing?  I think  a lot of dead bodies do not get found because their bodies do end up in the trash.  That may just be MO but I really think it is the case.  Either we have one very smart detective that went with his gut feeling or they had a tip that led them to search the trash, usually that is the only reason they do so.  Did they check the trash for Haleigh?  What about Caylee? And if so, did they do it right away?

Actually they did search the dumpster for Haleigh, right outside the trailer park. They dumped it out and went through it on the spot. And the Dumpster at the AMScot was very predominate when they found out where the car was last parked in the Caylee case. Plus, they searched the landfill. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 30, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »

I agree!

i noticed that the owner of the construction company james vinson is also a full licensed real estate broker... there are 7 homes for sale on the street listed on realtor.com
and i found a google snippet that the link doesn't work for where he claims to buy properties in any condition
wonder if this construction crew has worked the area before... maybe well enough know to where somer felt the need to congrat them on fixing the crappy houses... maybe well enough to where they noticed her before
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 30, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »

The detective said he woke up that morning with the feeling that the landfill needed to be searched...I for one thought that was odd but thats jmo.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: October 30, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »

Evening Monkeys. I just got back from a walk, and something interesting going on. This afternoon the guys in the white suits showed up again to the 1080 Gano house, tonight there is a police cruiser parked there in the yard guarding the house. Something going on????

That is very interesting TWOCENTS. I wonder what's going on. That sounds important. Thanks!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: October 30, 2009, 08:21:13 PM »

Ariana I understand completely.

rose colored glasses. I am glad you asked. You guys need a monkey reading a book for a smiley. lol 

Hi FindingAnswers. Nice to see you again.

I went and made one just for you!

Ohh, I am in love! He is too cute! 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: October 30, 2009, 08:21:41 PM »

That is interesting. The custody of the house was returned to the owners. 
They were in the middle of doing some work in the house, probably took plenty of pictures, then they turn it over and now they are back in. Wonder if any work had resumed ? I could see them guarding the house, sightseers, Gate Nite, etc. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: October 30, 2009, 08:22:58 PM »

oooooh r u local.... do you see nay other signs for this james vinson on the street like in lawns that say for sale or work here done by vinson design etc. etc...
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: October 30, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »

The detective said he woke up that morning with the feeling that the landfill needed to be searched...I for one thought that was odd but thats jmo.
i read somewhere that they had recently had some sort of seminar talking about how important it was to search the trash... they mentioned the haleigh case in it... no link tho sorry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.