April 23, 2024, 10:01:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 726660 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: October 30, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »

Just found this update: http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=119
This is from the first paragraph:
"The house at 1080 Gano Avenue has been processed and evidence has been collected and transported for further testing and processing."

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »

Kat, There is residential service (Also includes recycling), then there is commercial service, and yes there are many dumpsters around both large and small. Kinglsey Ave is nothing but businesses. Then their are construction dumpsters like the one at Gano house. When called, the company comes and actually takes the whole dumpster away and replaces it if necessary. The others do not get taken away, they just get dumped into the truck.  As for the house having water, I believe it would have water and electricity but am not 100% positive. I assume the electricians and plumbers would have to do their work prior to the walls being put back up. I will take the kids to the park tomorrow and see what is going on at the house. Hope this answers all your questions
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: October 30, 2009, 09:36:10 PM »

"The house at 1080 Gano Avenue has been processed and evidence has been collected and transported for further testing and processing."

It makes you think with some of the things listed for the profile that maybe they have some evidence of cigarettes and alcohol at the scene of the crime.

Maybe even a brand of cigarettes?

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: October 30, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

I don't think they are referring to today in that sentence.

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: October 30, 2009, 09:38:58 PM »

Ok it's been a long day. Heading off to the shower. Will check back in tomorrow with any news. Goodnight Monkeys.
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: October 30, 2009, 09:40:15 PM »

I have been wondering something. In some cases the killer will join in on searches and even go to vigils for the one the killed. Do any of you think this perp was doing any of these things? Can you imagine if he may have even went to the memorial and hugged Diena?

That makes me sick to think about it.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: October 30, 2009, 09:41:01 PM »

Night twocents. Have a good one.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: October 30, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »

Kat, There is residential service (Also includes recycling), then there is commercial service, and yes there are many dumpsters around both large and small. Kinglsey Ave is nothing but businesses. Then their are construction dumpsters like the one at Gano house. When called, the company comes and actually takes the whole dumpster away and replaces it if necessary. The others do not get taken away, they just get dumped into the truck.  As for the house having water, I believe it would have water and electricity but am not 100% positive. I assume the electricians and plumbers would have to do their work prior to the walls being put back up. I will take the kids to the park tomorrow and see what is going on at the house. Hope this answers all your questions

Go to the door at 1080 Gano and ask if you can use the can ?
The actual trash truck did a pickup from Grove Park. The truck driver would have known his route. They have this narrowed down.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: October 30, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »

I have been wondering something. In some cases the killer will join in on searches and even go to vigils for the one the killed. Do any of you think this perp was doing any of these things? Can you imagine if he may have even went to the memorial and hugged Diena?

IMO I think that unfortunately that the perp is someone that Somer knew. I think that is why she was ultimately killed. But again that is only my opinion.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: October 30, 2009, 09:42:56 PM »

I had wondered if renovation had resumed after the house was released last week. I think I asked the night before the funeral, and you didn't see it, since you needed some time away after the funeral.

Did you happen to notice by chance if it had resumed?

Just had to ask, anyway. You know me. LOL

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: October 30, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »

Thanks. I will be careful. I will just take the kids to the park across the street and make sure I have my zoom lens Take a few pics of the kids, take a few pics of the house. Nobody will ever know.

twocents that is so, wonderful of you, to offer to do this
i do have a request, see jpg, and thank you so much
as many shots of park, you want would be great too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: October 30, 2009, 09:46:12 PM »

IMO I think that unfortunately that the perp is someone that Somer knew. I think that is why she was ultimately killed. But again that is only my opinion.

With the statistics the way they are you could very well be correct. It's sickening. I couldn't imagine being suspicious of everyone I came in contact with after something like this. Not knowing who did it. Terrible.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: October 30, 2009, 09:50:19 PM »

Hi Lenie!  I agree, probably someone she knew and that's why he had to kill her.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: October 30, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »

With the statistics the way they are you could very well be correct. It's sickening. I couldn't imagine being suspicious of everyone I came in contact with after something like this. Not knowing who did it. Terrible.

This case has just grabbed me hard, Somer reminds me so much of our daughter who is 9. I have probably talked to her about abduction and molestation more in the past two weeks than I have in the past 9 years. Letting her know that it is of up most importance to tell someone if someone is touching them in anyway that makes them feel uncomfortable. That nasty mean people are not always strangers. I thought I was just way over protective until I read this story.
I agree with you about being suspicious. I would look at everyone for a sign that they knew what happened.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: October 30, 2009, 09:56:18 PM »

Lenie i know what you mean. I started teaching my children about things like that as soon as they could talk clearly and understand me. We are definitely in a different time.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: October 30, 2009, 09:59:36 PM »

Lenie i know what you mean. I started teaching my children about things like that as soon as they could talk clearly and understand me. We are definitely in a different time.

I raised 3 daughters and Samantha is our daughter by adoption and granddaughter by birth. It was nothing for the older girls to walk a mile to a girlfriends house 25 years ago. Shoot when I was growing up the closest swimming pool was about 10 miles and my brother and I would walk there a couple times a week. It is very sad that things have come to this. My Dad lives a block away and I will not allow Sam to walk there by herself, even though I can see her every step of the way.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: October 30, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »

Hi Lenie!  I agree, probably someone she knew and that's why he had to kill her.

Or he realized that Somer was old enough and smart enough to identify him.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:17:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

Heart
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: October 30, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »

When you both are talking about 'someone she knew', are you thinking she knew very well, or someone she recognized, but may not have known his name.  Someone she may have said hello to everyday on her way home from school, for instance.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #338 on: October 30, 2009, 10:43:20 PM »

Good Evening all you Monkey Masterminds and

WELCOME to all the NEW MONKEYS!!!!     

It's been hard for me to catch up with all the new info and links.  I'd like to clarify a comment that I left on the previous thread about Somer missing fingers. I was reading various news articles and I knew the police were not giving out much info so I thought if I read the comments on the news articles I might find someone who seemed to know more than the police were letting out. That's when I found the comment about missing fingers - See the comment I found below along with the link where I found it.  I just thought it was odd that someone would jump to the conclusion that Somer was missing her fingers because LE said to look for someone with scratches etc.  Just struck me as odd ....

Latest unsubstantiated rumor is...
Submitted by Mini Me on Wed. 10/28/2009 at 7:21 pm
...that Somer's body is missing her fingers. This might explain why the cops want us on the lookout for for someone with injuries to the arms and head. The killer would have known the cops would check for DNA under her fingernails.

http://jacksonville.com/community/my_clay_sun/2009-10-28/story/orange_park_puts_somer_thompson_its_sunshine_to_rest
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: October 30, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »

Good Evening all you Monkey Masterminds and

WELCOME to all the NEW MONKEYS!!!!     

It's been hard for me to catch up with all the new info and links.  I'd like to clarify a comment that I left on the previous thread about Somer missing fingers. I was reading various news articles and I knew the police were not giving out much info so I thought if I read the comments on the news articles I might find someone who seemed to know more than the police were letting out. That's when I found the comment about missing fingers - See the comment I found below along with the link where I found it.  I just thought it was odd that someone would jump to the conclusion that Somer was missing her fingers because LE said to look for someone with scratches etc.  Just struck me as odd ....

Latest unsubstantiated rumor is...
Submitted by Mini Me on Wed. 10/28/2009 at 7:21 pm
...that Somer's body is missing her fingers. This might explain why the cops want us on the lookout for for someone with injuries to the arms and head. The killer would have known the cops would check for DNA under her fingernails.

http://jacksonville.com/community/my_clay_sun/2009-10-28/story/orange_park_puts_somer_thompson_its_sunshine_to_rest
Why does the name "mini me" sound familiar.  Did someone use that name on this site?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.