April 26, 2024, 08:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 726884 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 01, 2009, 02:19:03 PM »

Sorry Heart. I forgot to add.....the address of the Church would be 1268 Gano.

Yes, 1268 Gano:

http://faithccop.org/
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: November 01, 2009, 02:27:01 PM »

Heart. I remember the tracking dogs. I'm sure they brough in cadaver dogs, but never saw or heard about them. Sorry.
Searching on goggle, I don't find that any cadaver dogs were brought in to the Gano Ave location.

Heart
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: November 01, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »

Heart. You are right. Like I said, I 'd have thought they would have been brought in, but never saw any, or never heard about any.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 01, 2009, 02:34:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

twocents thank you for the great photos. i have been thinking it is possible the perp placed Somer in a box that had burnt items in it from the house. twocents how close are the nearest apartments or the condos in the area. Nobody would find it suspicious for people to be taking out their trash to the dumpsters in an apartment type setting or condo the night before trash day.

It seems more likely than her being dumped elsewhere and noticed.

Brandi I lost the page with those avatars you made me. I cant decide on one so I'll let you pick one for me. lol Thank you again.

very good point...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: November 01, 2009, 02:37:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

twocents thank you for the great photos. i have been thinking it is possible the perp placed Somer in a box that had burnt items in it from the house. twocents how close are the nearest apartments or the condos in the area. Nobody would find it suspicious for people to be taking out their trash to the dumpsters in an apartment type setting or condo the night before trash day.

It seems more likely than her being dumped elsewhere and noticed.

Brandi I lost the page with those avatars you made me. I cant decide on one so I'll let you pick one for me. lol Thank you again.

Yes, thanks for the updates, twocents, and the photos!

FindingAnswers, your post is at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1001720#msg1001720

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: November 01, 2009, 02:38:46 PM »

Heart. I remember the tracking dogs. I'm sure they brough in cadaver dogs, but never saw or heard about them. Sorry.
Searching on goggle, I don't find that any cadaver dogs were brought in to the Gano Ave location.

I don't think they used cadaver dogs on Gano either. I do remember tracking dogs being used in the neighborhood when Somer was still missing.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: November 01, 2009, 02:45:34 PM »

Thank you Brandi I saved it now I don't know how to upload it on here. lol

cookie I am leaning toward her being put in apartment dumpster more and more. The person knew trash was picking picked up the next day and nobody has noticed anything suspicious. I hope we hear some information soon.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 01, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »

Thank you Brandi I saved it now I don't know how to upload it on here. lol

cookie I am leaning toward her being put in apartment dumpster more and more. The person knew trash was picking picked up the next day and nobody has noticed anything suspicious. I hope we hear some information soon.

very possible!
and yes, I hope that we hear some info soon as well, followed by an arrest!

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: November 01, 2009, 03:02:53 PM »

The reason I think she may have been under the house in a crawl space is because  we have had so much rain in the past 3 months, that I would think that all the soot would have washed away by now on anything that was outside (except for the things that were in the bottom of the dumpster, that are now in the top.) I wish we would have know by now if she was molested or not. (I hate even typing that)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: November 01, 2009, 03:08:18 PM »

Nancy Grace is on. I will come back. they said somethign abotu a sex offender being linked.
i am supposed to be getting ready for a halloween party right now and instead i am sitting on my bed in fishnets on here and now watching ng damn the vortex that is ng
and balloon family too

Fishnets on??  I sort of suspected you were a guy!  Well I guess you could be! 
lmao no i'm not a guy but i guess with halloween and all guys can wear fishnets too LOL (maybe not) I thought klaas was a guy LOL
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: November 01, 2009, 03:10:35 PM »

twocents you make a good point but it could have been just traces of soot where the construction workers went back and forth from the dumpster to the house. We don't know how much soot was found on her. I keep hoping for some breaking news. I haven't turned my TV off of the news channels. My husband is probably tired of it but oh well.

Lucky1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: November 01, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »

Samuel Thompson, father of Somer Thompson stated on NG that LE had informed him that there was some soot on Somer's body.
i love sleuthing with you guys but honestly in this case i don't want to hear what le said to a family member and expected that family member to keep it from the public... i do not want any leeks from the media f'ing this one up... but if le didn't tell us about the soot then we (the public) probably weren't supposed to know that...
for some reason i have a feeling that this guy is watching the case closely and if he is smart he would be checking the blogs and most likely this very forum i hope that wasn't a headstart for him to bolt...
while i'm at it
KLAAS \ the other day with the joshua hollars post/ban you mentioned recently approving a lot of new members were there any other recent member requests that have yet to post here? and from your ads in the right column i can tell that this is a site where page views are tracked or else what do you present for stats to your potential advertisers... anyways are there any new members local to that area that visit this thread but have not posted? just curious and no i don't expect you to out the posters but if there are/were any you might want to weigh them out on your hinky meter... if le is right and he is following the case this is one of the top missing persons websites... you might have a tip to call in... just saying

Just a point I'd like to make. One does not have to be a member to read here.

And if the person responsible for Somer's death were watching closely and reading here, I sincerely doubt that he/she/they would register.

JMO.

Brandi--
I agree with you 100%. Also, if a person were to have the nerve to register, they may in fact post, just for "fun." Point being, I don't think we could predict/control that. Also, I'd like to point out that today the site said I had been signed on for "5 hours" when I had just gotten home from work. So I must have forgotten to log out? Not sure, but I don't think time logged on is a good indication of anything. (except airheaded-ness perhaps!) Man, I am tired, LOL 

Hi everyone. This looked like a good place for a first post. I am so sad about Somer and other children. I just wanted to say hello and that I'm not involved like one poster who asked about "new" people. You are all soooooo smart here and I hope that your sleuthing rubs off on me!

Hi there, I also think this is a good place for a first post! I'm also not involved, not to mention I live in California! I'm a mom of three and also very sad about Somer and all of these missing and murdered children.
I've been reading here since the Sandra Cantu case (I live about 50 miles from Tracy, CA) and I had tried to join SM during the Lindsay Baum case but was never approved, which I believe to be due to the high number of requests to join during that time. I read a post at that time that there were something like 600 that needed to be approved, so I figured I just got lost in the shuffle! This time I had my approval in no time.

You all are great, keep up the good work!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 01, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »

The reason I think she may have been under the house in a crawl space is because  we have had so much rain in the past 3 months, that I would think that all the soot would have washed away by now on anything that was outside (except for the things that were in the bottom of the dumpster, that are now in the top.) I wish we would have know by now if she was molested or not. (I hate even typing that)
Well unfortunately that is my assumption. I don't know of any other reason one would snatch a seven year old off the streets, kill her and dump her in a garbage bin.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: November 01, 2009, 03:13:56 PM »

Samuel Thompson, father of Somer Thompson stated on NG that LE had informed him that there was some soot on Somer's body.
i love sleuthing with you guys but honestly in this case i don't want to hear what le said to a family member and expected that family member to keep it from the public... i do not want any leeks from the media f'ing this one up... but if le didn't tell us about the soot then we (the public) probably weren't supposed to know that...
for some reason i have a feeling that this guy is watching the case closely and if he is smart he would be checking the blogs and most likely this very forum i hope that wasn't a headstart for him to bolt...
while i'm at it
KLAAS \ the other day with the joshua hollars post/ban you mentioned recently approving a lot of new members were there any other recent member requests that have yet to post here? and from your ads in the right column i can tell that this is a site where page views are tracked or else what do you present for stats to your potential advertisers... anyways are there any new members local to that area that visit this thread but have not posted? just curious and no i don't expect you to out the posters but if there are/were any you might want to weigh them out on your hinky meter... if le is right and he is following the case this is one of the top missing persons websites... you might have a tip to call in... just saying

Just a point I'd like to make. One does not have to be a member to read here.

And if the person responsible for Somer's death were watching closely and reading here, I sincerely doubt that he/she/they would register.

JMO.

Brandi--
I agree with you 100%. Also, if a person were to have the nerve to register, they may in fact post, just for "fun." Point being, I don't think we could predict/control that. Also, I'd like to point out that today the site said I had been signed on for "5 hours" when I had just gotten home from work. So I must have forgotten to log out? Not sure, but I don't think time logged on is a good indication of anything. (except airheaded-ness perhaps!) Man, I am tired, LOL 

Hi everyone. This looked like a good place for a first post. I am so sad about Somer and other children. I just wanted to say hello and that I'm not involved like one poster who asked about "new" people. You are all soooooo smart here and I hope that your sleuthing rubs off on me!

Hi there, I also think this is a good place for a first post! I'm also not involved, not to mention I live in California! I'm a mom of three and also very sad about Somer and all of these missing and murdered children.
I've been reading here since the Sandra Cantu case (I live about 50 miles from Tracy, CA) and I had tried to join SM during the Lindsay Baum case but was never approved, which I believe to be due to the high number of requests to join during that time. I read a post at that time that there were something like 600 that needed to be approved, so I figured I just got lost in the shuffle! This time I had my approval in no time.

Hi Lucky1, welcome. Glad you finally made it.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: November 01, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »

O/T somewhat!

4 Year Old’s Body Found, 14 Year Old Arrested and Charged
http://www.bloggernews.net/122820

Heart
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: November 01, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »

I have read here before during the Anthony case and the Murt debacle but I don't believe I posted or registered. It was a long while ago.

Lucky1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: November 01, 2009, 03:33:28 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi Lucky1, welcome. Glad you finally made it.
[/quote]

Thank you Heart, I'm glad to finally be here!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #557 on: November 01, 2009, 03:33:56 PM »

O/T somewhat!

4 Year Old’s Body Found, 14 Year Old Arrested and Charged
http://www.bloggernews.net/122820
I've been reading about this horrible case, there is a thread started here on this little guy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #558 on: November 01, 2009, 03:34:45 PM »

Lucky1 WELCOME     I'm in CA also, southern part though.
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: November 01, 2009, 03:39:11 PM »

Welcome Lucky1 and all the other newbies.

Concerning the 4 year old. What is wrong with our teens today? They have no sense of compassion, empathy or respect for anyone these days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.