March 28, 2024, 07:01:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 724222 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »

snipped from Penny...new beginnings sounds like some sort of a rehabilitation center... weird parents? is it possibly who he is released to? i got nothing...

where are you getting these from?

I think this guy is a POS mental case.. I dont think he had anything to do with Somer but let no stone be unturned...

Certainly a man of many faces.

You got that right.... Throw away the key.. POS...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2009, 08:03:34 PM »

http://www.mysouthwestga.com/news/photos.aspx?id=368589

I think this is the picture of him for this lastest arrest

Welcome wbaw0724, and thank you!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2009, 08:05:30 PM »

Welcome New Monkey's....
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2009, 08:08:06 PM »

snipped from Penny...new beginnings sounds like some sort of a rehabilitation center... weird parents? is it possibly who he is released to? i got nothing...

I think this guy is a POS mental case.. I dont think he had anything to do with Somer but let no stone be unturned...
i agree but i can't get past his liking boys thing... i don't think it is related either but i am not writing him off totally yet... if he was released in dover area after his little nut house stent then he may have picked up some shady travel pals along the way... one who does like girls... i hope le looks into any room/cell mates he may have had while locked up... these creeps make the best of friends with each other they hang out in packs and friendships made in nuthouses and jail are long lasting and binding... all that close bonding and secret sharing while inside...
i just mapquested his orig address, his work, somers area, the dump, and tifton, and albany... he is moving onward and upward... literally... and i hope they keep im locked up forever
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »

i agree but i can't get past his liking boys thing... i don't think it is related either but i am not writing him off totally yet... if he was released in dover area after his little nut house stent then he may have picked up some shady travel pals along the way... one who does like girls... i hope le looks into any room/cell mates he may have had while locked up... these creeps make the best of friends with each other they hang out in packs and friendships made in nuthouses and jail are long lasting and binding... all that close bonding and secret sharing while inside...
i just mapquested his orig address, his work, somers area, the dump, and tifton, and albany... he is moving onward and upward... literally... and i hope they keep im locked up forever

Luring little boys the POS... Evil Sicko's running around towns are after our children ..we need to have the laws changed and 1 offense castration and lock up...
candycane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

My question .. did mother work at the Jacksonville office or the orange park office on 1409 Kingsley also the web site states "The offices of Drs. Imray and Gesek are open Monday - Thursday from 8 am until 5 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am until 2 pm" Thank you
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2009, 08:24:33 PM »

I'm starting to wonder if this was not a SO, that maybe Somer came across some-
thing that she was not suppose to see. I can just hear her saying "I'm telling"
I had 2 little girls and they were always telling everything they saw. That investigator that was on HLN to-nite is probably right. I think I'd be looking closer to
home also. What about the guy waiting for the kids to come home. When the other
kids came he got rid of them fast enough and when they came back, he sent them out again. Maybe its just me.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2009, 08:35:38 PM »

i didn't want to address this because it is rumor and not confirmed but if her fingers were missing then this killer is insane to be able to cut off little fingers like it's nothing yet re-dress her...
i'm starting to think this may not have been sex predator either...
if the fingers thing is true it must have been to remove his identity (dna) from her
not her own identity or else why leave her in identifiable clothes
i would be interested in seeing who got scratched up recently
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2009, 08:36:37 PM »

I'm starting to wonder if this was not a SO, that maybe Somer came across some-
thing that she was not suppose to see. I can just hear her saying "I'm telling"
I had 2 little girls and they were always telling everything they saw. That investigator that was on HLN to-nite is probably right. I think I'd be looking closer to
home also. What about the guy waiting for the kids to come home. When the other
kids came he got rid of them fast enough and when they came back, he sent them out again. Maybe its just me.
what do you think she may have stumbled upon that would warrant silencing?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2009, 08:38:41 PM »

Somer Thompson: FBI hunts for clues in Georgia landfill

Everything from taking crime scene photographs to lifting fingerprints

* By Jim Schoettler
    * Story updated at 7:31 PM on Thursday, Oct. 29, 2009

When FBI agent Larry Meyer heard that police found Somer Thompson’s body in a Georgia landfill last week, he mobilized a group of co-workers whose gruesome, painstaking work may reveal her killer.

Some were gun-toting agents who regularly hunt criminals on the streets of North Florida. Others included FBI support staff whose full-time jobs entail photography and data analysis.

They are all part of the Jacksonville-based FBI Evidence Response Team, a highly trained group of forensics-fascinated folk who could run circles around any CSI television star, though it’ll take more than an hour.

The team put their game faces on when they got to the Folkston landfill, focusing on finding even the smallest clue that could solve the case. It was only days later that some felt the emotional drain of recovering the body of the 7-year-old Orange Park girl.

Alex Silverstein felt it on his first day off.

“I probably hugged and kissed my kids more in that one day than I have probably in a month,” said Silverstein, 39, a 13-year agent and father of two.

Angela Hill felt it when she set eyes on her infant son. While Silverstein is a veteran of body recoveries, having worked as part of a team at the Pentagon after 9/11, this was Hill’s first.

“It’s not an easy thing to do, knowing it’s an innocent child,” said Hill, 30, an agent for 3 1/2 years. “But it’s for a greater purpose: To find evidence; to get some answers.”

The 16-person team seeks those answers through everything from taking crime scene photographs to lifting fingerprints. Their arsenal includes special lighting that spots invisible bodily fluids; a kit that lifts dust prints from a surface using an electromagnetic charge; and a machine that can vacuum human scent that is then tracked by bloodhounds.

They have a stocked equipment van and a high-tech command center vehicle. They also have a pipeline into the FBI’s state-of-the-art laboratory in Quantico, Va., where some of the evidence collected in Somer’s case is being analyzed.

But it’s the people on the team and their drive to help solve cases that make the biggest difference, said Meyer, the senior team leader and a 23-year agent.

“There’s a motivation to do more than the regular job,” said Meyer, 50.

FBI agents, analysts and other support staff who volunteer for the team get two weeks of forensics training and take follow-up classes. They are responsible for scenes on federal property and in FBI cases, such as collection of evidence during search warrants. They can spend upwards of half their normal work week on a case such as Somer’s.

They also assist smaller police agencies with evidence collection and body recovery, including another Clay County case this year in which the buried remains of a murder victim were being search for in Keystone Heights nearly 30 years after the slaying.

“I have a great deal of confidence in them,” Clay Sheriff Rick Beseler said.

Meyer said the team spent about six hours recovering Somer’s body and evidence around her, then returned two days later to collect more. They were joined at the landfill by Clay detectives and agents with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

“At first it was a great disappointment because we all hoped to find her alive,” Meyer said.

“Then when we got up there, as emotional as it was for everyone, we had to get the job done.”

Team members also worked with Clay detectives and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement at a property on Gano Avenue where Somer disappeared.

Though the team couldn’t discuss details of the case, members said they are hopeful their work will make a difference.

“Bring people to justice. There is no more noble cause than doing that,” Silverstein said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-29/story/somer_thompson_fbi_hunts_for_clues_in_georgia_landfill

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2009, 08:41:29 PM »

sorry to mention this again because like i said it is rumor and it makes me sick even thinking about it but if true... why remove the fingers instead of the whole hand?
that is a double bladed sword (no pun intended and it makes me absolutely sick even thinking about this but...)
it is physically easier to cut through a finger as opposed to a wrist obviously smaller bones etc
but it is a severe sicko that can take the time and even go through with it to cut off 10 little fingers...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2009, 08:42:03 PM »

Somer Reward Money Grows Fast
By
Sam Jordan
@ October 29, 2009 7:28 PM

The Justice Coalition says a lot of people have been willing to part with their dollars in the name of Somer Thompson.

The crime victims advocacy group is offering a $31,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest in the murder.  And while the bulk of that came from the Allied Veterans of the World group, Justice Coalition Assistant Director Judith Chapple says many people have reached into their pockets.  "Old Navy did a fundraiser over the weekend where they asked us to come in and set up a table in their store," says Chapple.  $900 was raised there.

Another $5,000 in reward money is being offered by Crimestoppers.
http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/10/somer-reward-money-grows-fast.html

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2009, 08:48:40 PM »

I don't care if they raised 20.00, 20,000.00 or 200,000.00 and just gave it to them. The money was for them and it was given freely and from the hearts of the persons who gave it. The persons who gave it didn't ask for a receipt or an accounting for funds. Diena won't be able to work for a long time. She has 3 other kids at home and can you imagine going to work again and letting the kids walk to school ? There is a predator on the loose that just killed a precious girl. .
She is going to take years to heal up to possibly normal on a good day.
She has just had a traumatic shock. She just buried a child this week.
Pick on the predators whose pictures we see here. If it wasn't one of them, it was one just like them.
Sure look close to home. Neighbours, people passing through in the course of the day that you see every day. She doesn't owe us an explanation of how long she was with this boyfriend, why it looked as if she had makeup on or some smirk. Or anything.
She didn't set up some foundation for funds or sell stinky ANT bears. She didn't solicit funds from anyone. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

Samuel Thompson, father of Somer Thompson stated on NG that LE had informed him that there was some soot on Somer's body.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »

Samuel Thompson, father of Somer Thompson stated on NG that LE had informed him that there was some soot on Somer's body.
And when I heard about the burnt out abandoned house, I mentioned that perhaps the autopsy showed soot in her lungs, so if she had soot on her I would be willing to be the abandoned house is the crime scene, or either that or from the garbage perhaps. WELCOME to all new monkeys 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »

My question .. did mother work at the Jacksonville office or the orange park office on 1409 Kingsley also the web site states "The offices of Drs. Imray and Gesek are open Monday - Thursday from 8 am until 5 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am until 2 pm" Thank you

Hi Candycane, and welcome to the cage!

According to the police report, Diena works at the Park Street address.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2009, 09:05:25 PM »

sorry to mention this again because like i said it is rumor and it makes me sick even thinking about it but if true... why remove the fingers instead of the whole hand?
that is a double bladed sword (no pun intended and it makes me absolutely sick even thinking about this but...)
it is physically easier to cut through a finger as opposed to a wrist obviously smaller bones etc
but it is a severe sicko that can take the time and even go through with it to cut off 10 little fingers...

If she was missing fingers (God hope she wasn't, but if the rumor is true) Does the rumor say the fingers were "cut off" or "missing"?

She was placed in a dumpster, transported to a landfill. If her little fingers were (God forbid) exposed in the landfill, that would be the first thing rodents, possums and other critters would find to nibble on and that could be why (if her digits are missing) the rumors are out there.

JMO JSM

BTL 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2009, 09:06:32 PM »

i love sleuthing with you guys but honestly in this case i don't want to hear what le said to a family member and expected that family member to keep it from the public... i do not want any leeks from the media f'ing this one up... but if le didn't tell us about the soot then we (the public) probably weren't supposed to know that...
for some reason i have a feeling that this guy is watching the case closely and if he is smart he would be checking the blogs and most likely this very forum i hope that wasn't a headstart for him to bolt...
while i'm at it
KLAAS \ the other day with the joshua hollars post/ban you mentioned recently approving a lot of new members were there any other recent member requests that have yet to post here? and from your ads in the right column i can tell that this is a site where page views are tracked or else what do you present for stats to your potential advertisers... anyways are there any new members local to that area that visit this thread but have not posted? just curious and no i don't expect you to out the posters but if there are/were any you might want to weigh them out on your hinky meter... if le is right and he is following the case this is one of the top missing persons websites... you might have a tip to call in... just saying
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2009, 09:08:44 PM »

If she was missing fingers (God hope she wasn't, but if the rumor is true) Does the rumor say the fingers were "cut off" or "missing"?

She was placed in a dumpster, transported to a landfill. If her little fingers were (God forbid) exposed in the landfill, that would be the first thing rodents, possums and other critters would find to nibble on and that could be why (if her digits are missing) the rumors are out there.

JMO JSM

BTL 
disgusting but you could be absolutely right ... and i don't know the verbatim of the fingers story because as of now it is just that... a story
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2009, 09:08:55 PM »

i love sleuthing with you guys but honestly in this case i don't want to hear what le said to a family member and expected that family member to keep it from the public... i do not want any leeks from the media f'ing this one up... but if le didn't tell us about the soot then we (the public) probably weren't supposed to know that...
for some reason i have a feeling that this guy is watching the case closely and if he is smart he would be checking the blogs and most likely this very forum i hope that wasn't a headstart for him to bolt...
while i'm at it
KLAAS \ the other day with the joshua hollars post/ban you mentioned recently approving a lot of new members were there any other recent member requests that have yet to post here? and from your ads in the right column i can tell that this is a site where page views are tracked or else what do you present for stats to your potential advertisers... anyways are there any new members local to that area that visit this thread but have not posted? just curious and no i don't expect you to out the posters but if there are/were any you might want to weigh them out on your hinky meter... if le is right and he is following the case this is one of the top missing persons websites... you might have a tip to call in... just saying

Penny, I've probably approved nearly 40 new members in the last few days.  I'd say it's very likely that some new members are interresting particularly in this case and they may not have posted yet, but I don't know for sure.  It would be too time consuming to check on those things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.