March 29, 2024, 03:57:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 724287 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: November 02, 2009, 07:24:37 PM »

Hey guys, this is probably coincidental but I was re-reading the obit for WK's GF. She belonged to the Pentecostal Church. Interesting since we were talking about the church the other day.

Hi two cent..

Very interesting.... Also the pic of Kuhn if that indeed is a recent pic is very
eery.. Not only did the new look made him look different if made him look younger in a squimish way.. It made me sick to my stomach...
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: November 02, 2009, 07:27:22 PM »

I think some of you may be ont he rigth trask with a church goer either at her church or that other church discussed. I'm basing this on what the sheriff said in his press conference. he was speaking to specific individuals and that may know or socialize with the offender in this case.
Something about what he said sticks out in my mind. They may have tracked the trash to a specific dumpster and it could be from a church.

The words he used that day keep sticking with me.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: November 02, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »

remind me not to try and type while on the phone. That was meant to say.

on the right track.

Sorry about that.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #743 on: November 02, 2009, 07:34:27 PM »

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been logged in here in fact since Caylee Anthony... been going to school/work taking care of my kids etc.
Anyhow I live here in Orange Park and I helped search for this precious Angel, Somer on the very day they found her, it's been rough and very somber around here. I had no idea there was a discussion on here until someone mentioned it on new 4 jax board. I should  have been here all along as the locals are all arguing and it's more pleasent in here.

I for one am totally confused and baffled on how in the world this happened, in literally   a blink of an eye in such a busy area.

I am not one to ever blame the mother and I am in no way doing that here but there are a few things that I don't understand, maybe someone here c an help me out.

First thing is when this broke out on the news we were told she had a black backpack with crossbones and skulls on it, then a few days later when searching we were told she had a purple Hannah Montana backpack... which is it?

Second thing is mom said @ first " Rarely do I let my kids walk home, only on nice days like this".. that Monday it was super cold here... not a day I'd let my kids walk (although I am fortunate to drive mine back/forth every single day).. then a few days later she stated that "my kids walk home every afternoon together and with sometimes 50-70 other kids" .... so which is it, they walk home everyday or only nice days?

Also supposedly there was always someone at the house when the kids got home but for some reason she asked Sean Patton to be there that day (the very day Somer went missing)  I've not heard of who the other person is that was always there when the children get home, have any of you?

Also I live approx. 8 minutes from that area (gano/debarry) and when I looked up sex offenders within 5 miles of me, I came up with like 181 and 18 of those are predators which only 7 are being "supervised" also there is even a female who looks awfully similar to a women (cleaned up of course, and a little heavier) I observed at the service last Monday.  My question to this is... what year did FL law start placing those bear tracking devices on these predators? and do they only have to wear them while being supervised or do they have to wear them for life?
I have been EXTREMLEY over protective of my babies since this has happend..to the point of them sleeping in my room..they think I am crazy but I feel safer until this "thing" is caught and put away for life.
Sorry I still don't know how to snip...

I'm not sure about Florida, but in Texas you don't wear have to wear ankle bracelets after you have completed your sentence and/or probabtion. The perv just has to register as a SO each time he/she moves to a different address. I believe in the last cage, or someone posted the laws regarding of RSO and SO status in Florida. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 02, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »

1909 Debarry picture... One cent you stated there was no Alcohol or  chemical recovery program.. Where is the half way shelter located?? I wonder who does there grounds?

THE PENTECOSTALS of Orange Park

The 2 locations are on 920 Gano and one on 1909 Debarry...

We are currently meeting on Sundays at New Hope Pentecostal Church (NH) located at 920 Gano Ave, Orange Park, FL 32073 and on Wednesdays at Champions Hall located on church property.

The Pentecostals
1909 DeBarry Avenue
Orange Park, FL 32073

WE DREAM of an Alcohol & Chemical Treatment Recovery ministry.

WE DREAM of a “Grace House” homeless and half-way shelter.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: November 02, 2009, 07:40:59 PM »

Along the lines of what you all are talkign about.

Why didn't the registered sex offender who was convicted of rape in OH have his DNA on file. I thought all sex offenders had their DNA on file now.

If they don't all have their DNA on file before being released then how do they compare DNA in the data base with known sex offenders? How does this law or requirement apply to the sex offenders in FL and to this case?

peacelove76
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: November 02, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »

I whole heartedly agree that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that we all have differing opinions which make for great discussions that inform all of us in one way or another.
I personally believe that opinions should be based on factuallyinformation as it is given or presented to us. There are no facts to support the mother being involved in any way shape or form. people claim she didn't cry or show real tears. I don't see that as a fact that one can base for an opinion of guilt.
We have susan smith who cried her eyes out who murdered her own children. we have Scott peterson who cried his eyes out only to find out he committed the crime. Basing an opinion soley on the premise that one did not show enough emotion or tears is not eought to condemn them or suspect them of committing the crime. I saw raw emotions and numbness in the mother and her emotions had grown seasoned investigators crying.
To top that off. I don't think that LE would put out a press conference outlining a profile of the person who may have done this if they had any idea or fact that would support the mothers involvement.

I think it takes away from the mothers right to grieve and the investigation when people start assuming she is involved solely based on their perception that she didn't show enough tears and emotion.

That is just my opinion.

BTW. My daughter is a victim of a teen predator who molested her as well. It happened years ago. She was 4.

Candycane I can sympathise with you and the ordeal you and your child had to endure. My heart does go out to you. Truly and sincerely. I know first hand what it is like to be a mother of a child who fell victim to a predator. I am truly sorry.

Candycane and finding answers--

Sorry to hear about your daughters. It's sad to hear about all the attacks on little girls and women. I'm glad your daughters are doing better, but it must be a horrible ordeal to go through.

I personally don't think Diena did anything to her daughter. My opinion is not based on facts, obviously. None of us know. I know I am new to this forum, but I personally feel we should be allowed to give our opinions here in a respectful manner--whether our opinion is based on intuition, "hinky meter," or something that was said in a news article.

The reason I chose to join this forum is that some things in this case just don't add up and the regular news media isn't discussing it or explaining it. I feel "safe" here, discussing things and asking opinions. I would hope that Diena (or any Thompson family member) is not reading this. However, you never know. People tend to google their names. I hope that if anyone DOES read this forum, they have the understanding that we're CURIOUS and CONCERNED.  I, for one, am not accusing anyone. I see a lot of "comments" on the news websites and I'm not sure that's a good idea. It can be misleading and hurtful. Makes you wonder about our new society and new way of exchanging info on the internet. Everyone has opinions. Remember when the news was just news?

Hope everyone has a nice night. And I REALLY hope we get some answers soon, from the people who have all the facts.

"Revenge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." Walter Savage Landor
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #747 on: November 02, 2009, 07:49:36 PM »

Why didn't the registered sex offender who was convicted of rape in OH have his DNA on file. I thought all sex offenders had their DNA on file now.

If they don't all have their DNA on file before being released then how do they compare DNA in the data base with known sex offenders? How does this law or requirement apply to the sex offenders in FL and to this case?
Maybe this will help.

http://www.klaaskids.org/st-flo.htm

Offenders Required to Register: Sexual predators (a higher level of offense) whose date of offense was committed on or after October 1, 1993. Sexual offenders convicted and released on or after October 1, 1997. Juvenile offenders convicted as adults. Persons required to register in another state or jurisdiction as an offender or predator. Juveniles adjudicated delinquent on or after July 1, 2007, for committing, or attempting, soliciting, or conspiring to commit, any of the qualifying crimes specified in Florida Statute when the juvenile was 14 years of age or older at the time of the offense.
Information Collected: Name, SSN, age, race, sex, DOB, height, weight, hair color, eye color, photograph, address(es), date & place of employment, fingerprints, date and place of each conviction, description of crime(s), tattoos or identifying marks, occupation, vehicle description, email addresses, instant message names, DNA and other genetic markers.

This is just part of what I read at the link above.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: November 02, 2009, 07:50:42 PM »

Here is the info for the Counseling center in OP. Really just a stones throw away from Gano.

Grace House Counseling Center
(A Division of Grace Clinic Christian Counseling)
1724 Village Way, Suite A
Orange Park, FL 32073

Phone:
904-269-0886
1-888-861-5043, Ext. 6

Driving Directions from I-295:
From I-295 take exit 10 for Park Avenue (also 17). Go South on Park Avenue. Turn right on Kingsley Avenue (also 224). Turn left on Village Way. The office is located one block down on the right.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 02, 2009, 07:54:59 PM »

FindingAnswers my sympathies go out to you as well to have that happen to your child, I just can't imagine.  an angelic monkey  monkey deep those are all great questions, I also am confused about the backback being different, since my kids are much older, is it possible that the Hannah Montana backpack could have crossbones and skulls on it? I seriously doubt it, just throwing that out there.  I will say it is hard for me to believe with all these people looming around how this happened, but it did, so I'm not sure what to say. I don't like this Sean guy, call it a gut feeling, I don't care, just something about him that bothers me, not saying he is involved. Maybe the usual babysitter was sick that day, and that is why Sean was asked to stay 
hannah montanna may have had a skull and crossbone packpack soit may have been one in the same i found a link to a HM purse with skulls and crossbones... skulls and bones are trendy now
http://www.amazon.com/Brown-Silver-Crossbones-Guitar-Shaped/dp/B0014JCLH6
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: November 02, 2009, 08:01:46 PM »

Here is the info for the Counseling center in OP. Really just a stones throw away from Gano.

Grace House Counseling Center
(A Division of Grace Clinic Christian Counseling)
1724 Village Way, Suite A
Orange Park, FL 32073

Phone:
904-269-0886
1-888-861-5043, Ext. 6

Driving Directions from I-295:
From I-295 take exit 10 for Park Avenue (also 17). Go South on Park Avenue. Turn right on Kingsley Avenue (also 224). Turn left on Village Way. The office is located one block down on the right.

Thanks....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 02, 2009, 08:03:26 PM »

FindingAnswers my sympathies go out to you as well to have that happen to your child, I just can't imagine.  an angelic monkey  monkey deep those are all great questions, I also am confused about the backback being different, since my kids are much older, is it possible that the Hannah Montana backpack could have crossbones and skulls on it? I seriously doubt it, just throwing that out there.  I will say it is hard for me to believe with all these people looming around how this happened, but it did, so I'm not sure what to say. I don't like this Sean guy, call it a gut feeling, I don't care, just something about him that bothers me, not saying he is involved. Maybe the usual babysitter was sick that day, and that is why Sean was asked to stay 
hannah montanna may have had a skull and crossbone packpack soit may have been one in the same i found a link to a HM purse with skulls and crossbones... skulls and bones are trendy now
http://www.amazon.com/Brown-Silver-Crossbones-Guitar-Shaped/dp/B0014JCLH6

I think of Ed Hardy with skull and crossbones.  But I see a Jansport bag with skull and crossbones and etc.  One that I think is really, really out there is the black baby diaper bag with skull and crossbones from Target.  http://www.target.com/s/189-1823588-3098029?_encoding=UTF8&CPNG=Baby&LID=56765251&search-alias=tgt-index&keywords=skull_crossbones_bags&searchSize=30&ref=tgt_adv_XSGO0706&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=1038576&AFID=google&searchPage=1&searchRank=target104545&LNM=skull_crossbones_bags

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #752 on: November 02, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »

Grace House is where my son went for group therapy due to fear/anxiety issues when his dad deployed back in 2007. They were wonderful and it helped him tremendously.

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #753 on: November 02, 2009, 08:13:50 PM »

I've not read through this entire duscussion on Somer yet, but curious why Grace House is being mentioned? Did I miss something?

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 02, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »

I agree with No Rose, interesting post, MonkeyDeep.

About the backpack, I only assume some kids have more than one. Sort of like we women have more than one purse and coordinate them with our outfits. It could very well be that Diena just did not remember correctly at first which backpack Somer took that day. I am sure her mind was in a whirlwind, worried sick that her child was missing. (I looked for hours and could not find a "Hanna Montana" backpack with black, pink and white and skulls and hearts on it.

I have found many that match the description, but not "Hanna Montana" ones.

At a press conference a while ago, it was asked if the backpack had been recovered, and Mary Justino said it had not, to her knowledge.

It may have by now, but I don't believe that information has been released, if it has.

And as others have pointed out, you ask many of the same questions we ask and have no answers to, yet.

candycane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: November 02, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »

The only facts as i know them are a little girl is gone and since the police have not said anyone was ruled out everyone is supsect. The police know everyone looks at the family first and they dont seem to be worried about our opinions and the rumors. If she has been cleared then why with hold that info ?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: November 02, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

maybe Somer had more than 1 backpack?  my grand daughter and her friends have several...Maybe mom didn't remember which one Somer had that day or maybe Somer changed it that morning?
There we go, that could very well be. Because like I said, I doubt if a Hannah Montana backpack would have skulls and crossbones.

There is a non hannah backpack at Target with a series of small hearts and inside each heart is a skull, it forms a repeat pattern all over the bag.  You would probably not see the skull jumping out at you, just the overall pattern

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: November 02, 2009, 08:21:28 PM »

I agree with No Rose, interesting post, MonkeyDeep.

About the backpack, I only assume some kids have more than one. Sort of like we women have more than one purse and coordinate them with our outfits. It could very well be that Diena just did not remember correctly at first which backpack Somer took that day. I am sure her mind was in a whirlwind, worried sick that her child was missing. (I looked for hours and could not find a "Hanna Montana" backpack with black, pink and white and skulls and hearts on it.

I have found many that match the description, but not "Hanna Montana" ones.

At a press conference a while ago, it was asked if the backpack had been recovered, and Mary Justino said it had not, to her knowledge.

It may have by now, but I don't believe that information has been released, if it has.

And as others have pointed out, you ask many of the same questions we ask and have no answers to, yet.
the link i posted above originally said it was under the hannah montanna category but when i click the link it is no longer under the hm category so i don't know... i tried the disney site since disney owns hm but i'm not sure if they own her miley cyrus line of stuff
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: November 02, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »

gotta go guy i need a break... hope they catch him tomorrow...
and there are too many missing kids in florida... it's getting to the point where you guys should gps monitor your kids and not the sex predators...jeez
would probably need less gps devices too...
night everyone
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: November 02, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »

My understanding is that since he had been convicted so long ago and then he was released before the law came into affect in Ohio that said he had to give his DNA. I bet this one goes a lot deeper and they find a lot more bodies also.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.