March 29, 2024, 02:10:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 724266 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2009, 09:11:47 PM »

Samuel Thompson, father of Somer Thompson stated on NG that LE had informed him that there was some soot on Somer's body.
And when I heard about the burnt out abandoned house, I mentioned that perhaps the autopsy showed soot in her lungs, so if she had soot on her I would be willing to be the abandoned house is the crime scene, or either that or from the garbage perhaps. WELCOME to all new monkeys 
what is the deal with this abandoned house? like i said i haven't followed this case until after she was found but i saw a vid of le taking evidence from an abandoned house but it didn't look burnt to me... also was the house searched before or after the body was found...
i know i know too many q's
but if you guys could link me to the page where this was talked about i would appreciate it because after haleigh i do not have the energy to catch up on over 100 pages
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2009, 09:13:12 PM »

Sheeba got in a call to NG again.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2009, 09:16:10 PM »

Samuel Thompson, father of Somer Thompson stated on NG that LE had informed him that there was some soot on Somer's body.
And when I heard about the burnt out abandoned house, I mentioned that perhaps the autopsy showed soot in her lungs, so if she had soot on her I would be willing to be the abandoned house is the crime scene, or either that or from the garbage perhaps. WELCOME to all new monkeys 

I remember that, no rose, and if there was indeed soot found on/in her body, it surely does put her in or around that house, IMO.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2009, 09:18:35 PM »

i love sleuthing with you guys but honestly in this case i don't want to hear what le said to a family member and expected that family member to keep it from the public... i do not want any leeks from the media f'ing this one up... but if le didn't tell us about the soot then we (the public) probably weren't supposed to know that...
for some reason i have a feeling that this guy is watching the case closely and if he is smart he would be checking the blogs and most likely this very forum i hope that wasn't a headstart for him to bolt...
while i'm at it
KLAAS \ the other day with the joshua hollars post/ban you mentioned recently approving a lot of new members were there any other recent member requests that have yet to post here? and from your ads in the right column i can tell that this is a site where page views are tracked or else what do you present for stats to your potential advertisers... anyways are there any new members local to that area that visit this thread but have not posted? just curious and no i don't expect you to out the posters but if there are/were any you might want to weigh them out on your hinky meter... if le is right and he is following the case this is one of the top missing persons websites... you might have a tip to call in... just saying

Penny, I've probably approved nearly 40 new members in the last few days.  I'd say it's very likely that some new members are interresting particularly in this case and they may not have posted yet, but I don't know for sure.  It would be too time consuming to check on those things.
i agree but i guess i'm used to my work where i can demand info from programmers at the drop of a hat LOL...
but even still ..keep out that meter LOL
ip addresses, date of request, date of approval, then by checking their profile seeing their stats and comparing that to amounts of posts... like someone being on this thread 24/7 for the past week or so yet no posts.. you know stuff like that ... i do not think you are expected to do this and even if you did i don't know how comfortable you or i would be in reporting it on assumption but if something catches your eye if you catch my drift <----LOL i finally used that guy
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2009, 09:19:20 PM »

as in the cat?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2009, 09:19:24 PM »

i love sleuthing with you guys but honestly in this case i don't want to hear what le said to a family member and expected that family member to keep it from the public... i do not want any leeks from the media f'ing this one up... but if le didn't tell us about the soot then we (the public) probably weren't supposed to know that...
for some reason i have a feeling that this guy is watching the case closely and if he is smart he would be checking the blogs and most likely this very forum i hope that wasn't a headstart for him to bolt...
while i'm at it
KLAAS \ the other day with the joshua hollars post/ban you mentioned recently approving a lot of new members were there any other recent member requests that have yet to post here? and from your ads in the right column i can tell that this is a site where page views are tracked or else what do you present for stats to your potential advertisers... anyways are there any new members local to that area that visit this thread but have not posted? just curious and no i don't expect you to out the posters but if there are/were any you might want to weigh them out on your hinky meter... if le is right and he is following the case this is one of the top missing persons websites... you might have a tip to call in... just saying

Just a point I'd like to make. One does not have to be a member to read here.

And if the person responsible for Somer's death were watching closely and reading here, I sincerely doubt that he/she/they would register.

JMO.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »

Hi to all of you Monkeys. I don't know if this has been addressed on here before. I have not read through all of the posts. I just started reading today on this site about this particular case. I will appologize in advance if this has been answered.

I would like to know if anyone has investigated the obvious similarities between the Jennifer Marteliz case and Somer Thompson case? Both went missing after school within a mile of their home. Both lived near railroad tracks. Which by the way runs from Tampa to Jacksonville.  Evidence was found in an abandon/empty home in both cases. Both were around the same age, 7/8 years old. Thomas Peter Welnicki was the prime suspect in Jennifer's disappearance. In 1999 Thomas Peter Welnicki was supposed to be serving a 7 year sentence on drug charges.NOT a sex crime or sex offender. Where is he today? Where was he when Somer went missing? According to his behavior after Jennifer went missing, he also fits the profile that the sheriff described people should look out for. If it is not Welnicki that could be involved? Could it be someone working for the rail road system there? There are too many similarities to ignore with these 2 cases..
I pray they find the person or persons responsible for both crimes.

John Walsh said he has been talking to the Sheriff and they both believe the person has done this before and could have just come out of retirement as well.

Your thoughts?

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »

sorry to mention this again because like i said it is rumor and it makes me sick even thinking about it but if true... why remove the fingers instead of the whole hand?
that is a double bladed sword (no pun intended and it makes me absolutely sick even thinking about this but...)
it is physically easier to cut through a finger as opposed to a wrist obviously smaller bones etc
but it is a severe sicko that can take the time and even go through with it to cut off 10 little fingers...

If she was missing fingers (God hope she wasn't, but if the rumor is true) Does the rumor say the fingers were "cut off" or "missing"?

She was placed in a dumpster, transported to a landfill. If her little fingers were (God forbid) exposed in the landfill, that would be the first thing rodents, possums and other critters would find to nibble on and that could be why (if her digits are missing) the rumors are out there.

JMO JSM

BTL 
disgusting but you could be absolutely right ... and i don't know the verbatim of the fingers story because as of now it is just that... a story
Sorry I had to mention it, but when I first heard the rumor she may be missing her digits, my first thought was animal activity in the dump/dumpster. Horrible thought I know. Sorry.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2009, 09:26:33 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=147081&provider=top
from the above it seems as though they were in the stages of renovation to where there would no longer be soot:
Investigators collected evidence and also searched inside the vacant home at 1080 Gano Avenue. Police say the home has been empty for several months since a fire.

Carlson says the home was being renovated: "You can see in the windows, it's gutted. It just has two by four framing."
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

sorry to mention this again because like i said it is rumor and it makes me sick even thinking about it but if true... why remove the fingers instead of the whole hand?
that is a double bladed sword (no pun intended and it makes me absolutely sick even thinking about this but...)
it is physically easier to cut through a finger as opposed to a wrist obviously smaller bones etc
but it is a severe sicko that can take the time and even go through with it to cut off 10 little fingers...

If she was missing fingers (God hope she wasn't, but if the rumor is true) Does the rumor say the fingers were "cut off" or "missing"?

She was placed in a dumpster, transported to a landfill. If her little fingers were (God forbid) exposed in the landfill, that would be the first thing rodents, possums and other critters would find to nibble on and that could be why (if her digits are missing) the rumors are out there.

JMO JSM

BTL 
disgusting but you could be absolutely right ... and i don't know the verbatim of the fingers story because as of now it is just that... a story
Sorry I had to mention it, but when I first heard the rumor she may be missing her digits, my first thought was animal activity in the dump/dumpster. Horrible thought I know. Sorry.
i totally think you could be right but also i am considering the fact that she went missing mon afternoon and was found wed afternoon... that means dump transport was either tues morn or wed morn.. is that enough time to have an animal do that much damage... i mean how much could she have decomposed? animals are drawn on scent and unless there was no food in the dumpster then i don't see why they would have targeted her fingers instead of their normal trash eating but i could totally be wrong and it is still rumor at this point anyways so i'm not going to talk about it anymore because it is a horrible thought
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2009, 09:33:55 PM »

as in the cat?
No, some lady NG fan who always gets a call picked up on. Today it was about her hubby and his leg gangrene.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2009, 09:37:45 PM »

i amso glad that she was found in time to have a real autopsy... like that test they do i forget the name but where they can tell in your body where your blood settled by bruising after death...like she was on her left side for 20 hrs then moved to her right side for 15 hrs etc ... i ope they catch this a hole soon...
o/t but elizabeth olsten's killer was a 15 yr old girl... i don't think anyone would have sleuthed that one out or if they did they wouldn't have wanted to believe the possibility... at least in this case we have the fbi doing all the tests early on
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2009, 09:38:23 PM »

as in the cat?
No, some lady NG fan who always gets a call picked up on. Today it was about her hubby and his leg gangrene.
lmfao
did she love the babies lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2009, 09:39:08 PM »

Welcome Findinganswers!  I hadn't looked into it yet but will now.  Thanks for the info.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2009, 09:39:36 PM »

Hi to all of you Monkeys. I don't know if this has been addressed on here before. I have not read through all of the posts. I just started reading today on this site about this particular case. I will appologize in advance if this has been answered.

I would like to know if anyone has investigated the obvious similarities between the Jennifer Marteliz case and Somer Thompson case? Both went missing after school within a mile of their home. Both lived near railroad tracks. Which by the way runs from Tampa to Jacksonville.  Evidence was found in an abandon/empty home in both cases. Both were around the same age, 7/8 years old. Thomas Peter Welnicki was the prime suspect in Jennifer's disappearance. In 1999 Thomas Peter Welnicki was supposed to be serving a 7 year sentence on drug charges.NOT a sex crime or sex offender. Where is he today? Where was he when Somer went missing? According to his behavior after Jennifer went missing, he also fits the profile that the sheriff described people should look out for. If it is not Welnicki that could be involved? Could it be someone working for the rail road system there? There are too many similarities to ignore with these 2 cases..

John Walsh said he has been talking to the Sheriff and they both believe the person has done this before and could have just come out of retirement as well.

Your thoughts?

FindingAnswers, welcome to the cage!

I have never heard of Thomas Peter Welnicki before, and a quick google search only netted me pay-per-view articles.

I personally feel (and am hoping) LE has at least one POI and is watching him closely while awaiting test results to come in.

Anyway, welcome to SM!

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2009, 09:42:32 PM »

Thank you and you are welcome. Here is a link with lots of information on the case of Jennifer Marteliz and Welnicki's possible involvement.

http://tampabayonline.net/reports/marteliz/intro.htm

It is creepy and almost like a copy cat case.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2009, 09:47:41 PM »

Thank you and you are welcome. Here is a link with lots of information on the case of Jennifer Marteliz and Welnicki's possible involvement.

http://tampabayonline.net/reports/marteliz/intro.htm

It is creepy and almost like a copy cat case.

Thanks for the link.

There is a lot of info to read here.

I'll check it out as well.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2009, 09:51:45 PM »

Your thoughts?

Welcome to the board new member
Are you from florida? I never heard of jennifer until you mentioned her... but i don't see the similarities to be that outstanding in fact jennifer was never even found... her killer/abductor must have been a lot more crafty then this guy who obviously cannot cover his tracks at all... if it is the same person he should go back into retirement because he is sloppy and has obviously lost his touch... why do you suspect he would come back out of retirement? to bait the police as a haha you never caught me... why wait 27 yrs or did he?
well as far as i'm concerned i don't see the connection this guy is nowhere near as smart as jennifer's killer at all. in fact i think this guy is the dumbest killer yet and if he came back to prove otherwise he failed miserably
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2009, 09:58:52 PM »

I think the cases are very similar and just like john Walsh said. They have unsolved cases going back 20 some odd years. He and the sheriff believe this person who took and killed Somer has done this before. Never being caught.

I just thought there were tremendous coincidences in the 2 cases. I listed some in my first post on here. I could be wrong but it doesn't hurt to look at all the options out there to catch this monster.

candycane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2009, 10:20:24 PM »

My question .. did mother work at the Jacksonville office or the orange park office on 1409 Kingsley also the web site states "The offices of Drs. Imray and Gesek are open Monday - Thursday from 8 am until 5 pm, and Friday from 7:30 am until 2 pm" Thank you

Hi Candycane, and welcome to the cage!

According to the police report, Diena works at the Park Street address.
The police report states the employers address in Jacksonville but that does not always mean that your work location. Since they also have a location according to there web site around the corner on Kingsley is it not possible she worked at that location. If the girl were very upset and Mom worked there she could have been running to that location and not running home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.