March 28, 2024, 07:09:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obama Will Surrender America To World Government "  (Read 2488 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: October 28, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

Obama Will Surrender America To World Government

Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective – a New World Order – can emerge. . . Now, we can see a New World Order coming into view. A world in which there is a very real prospect for a New World Order. . .A world where the United Nations, freed from a Cold War stalemate, is poised to fulfill the historic vision of its founders.” -George H.W. Bush

The Minnesota Free Market Institute hosted an event at Bethel University in St. Paul on Wednesday evening. Keynote speaker Lord Christopher Monckton, former science adviser to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, warned the American people to stop Obama from signing a ‘global climate treaty’ at the climate change conference in Copenhagen in December that will ultimately surrender U.S. sovereignty to a World Government under the guise of helping the environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlTagSZPm7o

With every passing day it becomes more evident that Obama is nothing more than a globalist, it is obvious from health care reform that he doesn’t care about the middle class, he is in the pocket of the internationalist elite like Kissinger and the rest of the global elite that wish to establish a World Government Dictatorship under the auspices of the United Nations.

If this international climate change treaty passes, Americans will have no choice but to pay a global climate tax that will be paid directly to the United Nations, at first the tax will be introduced to the public gradually such as a barely noticeable tax at the gas pump, which will later be increased once it has been officially established.

The Bilderberg Group has discussed this new global tax this year among many other things like creating a fast-but-painful depression to better establish a New World Order. The IMF, a United Nations entity has already declared itself the global central bank that will set regulations and issue a global currency to the nations. People like George Soros, IMF and the World Bank are betting against the dollar and with the help of the Federal Reserve will topple the dominance of the U.S. dollar in the world market to destroy the U.S. economy and force the global dictatorship on the western hemisphere.

people dont have to believe this but they are really doing this to us behind our backs. You can connect the dots to form a picture or you can go get your H1N1 Shot and enjoy life with tyranny.

cache - http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/132635.html

broken link -
http://my.auburnjournal.com/detail/132635.html

The sad thing?  This has the ring of 'truth'...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 02:34:41 AM »

1.surrender U.S. sovereignty to a World Government under the guise of helping the environment.

2.creating a fast-but-painful depression to better establish a New World Order.

3.The IMF, a United Nations entity has already declared itself the global central bank that will set regulations and issue a global currency to the nations

4.stop Obama from signing a ‘global climate treaty’

Take your children and yourself and hide out in the cellar.

By now the fighting will be close at hand. Don't believe the church and state,and everything they tell you. Believe in me, I'm with the high command.

There's a gun and ammunition just inside the doorway; Use it only in emergency. Better you should pray to God, the father, and the spirit will guide you and protect you from up here.

Show allegiance to the flag, whatever flag they offer. Never hint at what you really feel.
Teach the children quietly, for some day, sons and daughters will rise up and fight where we stood still.

It does not look good.. Many are with him in this overthrow of the United States Government.
Everyone has been trying to murder our constitution.. The U.N. working through the Netherlands tried to trick us into abiding by the world court which would have effectively destroyed your constitutional rights.. G.W. Bush had Condi Rice go back and unsigned the agreement when it was discovered we all would be screwed..
So what do we think ?? George Jr. could have just left the world court agreement and done the same thing as Obama is out to do now..

It did not start with H.W. Bush it started with his father Prescott Bush who a senator and a banker and he arranged financing for a gentleman named Fritz.
Fritz gave the money to the Nazi party to fund Hitler.
Congress tried to fry Bush but he hid his money in Dutch banks after the Dutch were liberated from the Nazi. The Dutch then claimed Neutral like Switzerland was.. The Bush family money was safe from everything included Audits.

So it is a family tradition of screwing over america and we voted in H.W.Bush as President later one because history books in school forgot to mention Prescott Bush and most people do not know him. Then we voted in George Bush who seems to have protected us from disaster by a agreement.
The rest of the world considers Obama the leader of the world.. Why is that ?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 02:40:31 AM »

Listen..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep7W89I_V_g
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:15:15 PM »

A little history on Prescott Bush

http://www.google.com/archivesearch?sourceid=navclient&rls=GGIC,GGIC:2006-22,GGIC:en&q=Prescott+Bush&um=1&ie=UTF-8&scoring=t&ei=d3qcSZjFEYHasAPI1JSvAg&sa=X&oi=timeline_result&resnum=12&ct=title
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 02:42:02 PM »

A little history on Mr. Obama's "New Jersey Election"

The information provided in this web site concerning Sequoia Vote Systems and Smartmatic is accurate.
Any opinions are there own..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread393878/pg1

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 08:10:26 PM »

Geezeeee Edward, aren't you just full of joyous news today, lol.

I wonder what Nostradamus had to say about this.....mmmmmm...
I have not refreshed my memory on his writings in many moons. I should...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 08:33:20 PM »

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.. The info just jumped up.. lol 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.