March 28, 2024, 06:27:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alyssa Bustamante 15, Charged as an adult in Elizabeth Olten's murder  (Read 108261 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 28, 2009, 11:44:32 PM »

Post info here.  Since LE hasn't come out and said the name, anything posted is speculation.  Most of us have seen and are pretty sure who this girl is.

This is a unconfirmed post on the AOL news site:

http://news.aol.com/article/15-year-old-girl-held-in-slaying-of/734317

Shawneerain1

09:44 PMOct 29 2009

My family and I live 5 miles from all of this . My son is on the same school bus as both girls,along with the 15 tear old's little brother.. I do know the girl's name and somewhat of her history at JC High School . It has been said , the 15 year old has assaulted.others. . It is also has been confirmed that the Elizabeth was stabbed several times strangled ,then her neck was sliced.The girl in custody in this alleged crime's name is Alyssa. Bustemante. it is also known that the killer dug a grave the Fri before.. I was at the visitation yesterday and the funaral today. The funral Home gave their all to bring her to her final resting place in a white horse drawn hearst. people lined the streets some that looked for her(Hundereds of people came to help in the search and hundreds were turned away all wanting to help, myself included) A lot more in the collective sorrow we feel for the family.Reach the killer at the Prenger Juvenile Attention Center Jefferson City Mo.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PHOTOS YET.  I NEED TO GET RED'S OK BEFORE WE DO THAT.  I HAVE ALL THE PHOTOS AND SITES CAPTURED AND WILL POST WHEN IT'S OK.  IT'S OK TO POST LINKS TO THE VARIOUS WEBSITES FOR THE SUSPECT.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 11:05:12 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 12:07:45 AM »

Twitter:

http://twitter.com/alyssadailene
Skyler
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:10:41 AM »

Thanks to those of you who helped me to finally figure out the name.  I have heard many supposed facts as to the motive and all that, but some have been so off-base, it makes me wonder if any of the others have any truth to them.  I suppose it will all come to light in the coming days.  Again, the families will be in my prayers.  Good night all.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 12:16:07 AM »

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/ramen_noodles_w00t

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=alyssa+dailene+bustamante&init=quick
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 12:38:34 AM »

Only students in the exit grade are eligible for this award.

They must earn a 3.5 or better grade point average and achieve in the 85th percentile or higher in math or reading on a standardized test.

http://**/articles/2005/06/14/community/0614050041.txt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 01:12:21 AM »

Northern Rose - the links are good.  Thanks!

I just want to repeat.  These are all links available on the internet for someone we are almost 100% sure is the suspect in this murder case. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 01:13:53 AM »

A comment posted by one of her friends:

October 27, 2009 4:31 PM
ill miss u alyssa.....why u do it
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 01:35:27 AM »

Friend comment:

October 27, 2009 - Tuesday 
 my best friend alyssa
Current mood:  sad
Category: Life
why? i love you soo much. i miss you and i wish you were here to ease thepain. Sad i feel sooo alone now. you were a close friend...goodbye ur in my prayers..hope ill visit u again 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 01:38:19 AM »

one of my friends turned out to be a serial killer....who would have guessed
Mood: disturbed
Posted at 4:25 PM Oct 25 from Mobile
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 08:41:11 AM »

This is also from a friend on Myspace

seconds from the end; what's it gonna be? pull the trigger, bitch.Mood: dropdead.
Posted 16 hours ago

It's a line from a song--you can see the lyrics at the link--(some really angry kids out there, seems like they are really hurting over this.)

http://www.lyricsdir.com/suicide-silence-no-pity-for-a-coward-lyrics.html

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 09:09:40 AM »

Only students in the exit grade are eligible for this award.

They must earn a 3.5 or better grade point average and achieve in the 85th percentile or higher in math or reading on a standardized test.

http://**/articles/2005/06/14/community/0614050041.txt

I was thinking the same thing, President's Award for Educational Excellence. I don't think this kid is stupid, maybe troubled, but not dumb.

This award was started to help students achieve academically by rewarding them.

Only students in the exit grade are eligible for this award. They must earn a 3.5 or better grade point average and achieve in the 85th percentile or higher in math or reading on a standardized test.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2009, 09:43:36 AM »

The maternal grandmother of this 15 y.o. was granted custody of her and her two brothers (twins?) in 2005.  Her maternal grandmother was subsequently granted custody of this suspect's half-sister in 2009.

The half-sister is who Elizabeth was visiting on the afternoon of her murder.

This suspect's father is serving 10 years in prison for 1st and 2nd degree assault.  Her mother is on 2 years unsupervised probation for drugs.

The grandfather of this suspect (and I'm assuming grandmother as well) have prior addresses in LaJolla, Pleasanton, and Hollister California.  I found a 2003 article that states a child with the same name as this suspect won a 4th place ribbon in an equestrian event in Hollister, CA.

From all accounts and from digging through myspace - reading the suspects own words - she appeared to be healthy at least up until 2007.  After that, I have been unable to find any writing except what is found on cahced versions of her myspace, and what is on her twitter.

Again, from all accounts and reading messages on her friend's myspaces the last couple of days, I see nothing out of the ordinary with this suspect.  Of course, she may well have hidden her thoughts from her friends, and not published anything on the i-net re: her thoughts or compulsions.

Imo, that only just makes this entire situation even more of a puzzle.  And even more scary.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »

The maternal grandmother of this 15 y.o. was granted custody of her and her two brothers (twins?) in 2005.  Her maternal grandmother was subsequently granted custody of this suspect's half-sister in 2009.

This suspect's father is serving 10 years in prison for 1st and 2nd degree assault.  Her mother is on 2 years unsupervised probation for drugs.

The grandfather of this suspect (and I'm assuming grandmother as well) have prior addresses in LaJolla, Pleasanton, and Hollister California.  I found a 2003 article that states a child with the same name as this suspect won a 4th place ribbon in an equestrian event in Hollister, CA.

From all accounts and from digging through myspace - reading the suspects own words - she appeared to be healthy at least up until 2007.  After that, I have been unable to find any writing except what is found on cahced versions of her myspace, and what is on her twitter.

Again, from all accounts and reading messages on her friend's myspaces the last couple of days, I see nothing out of the ordinary with this suspect.  Of course, she may well have hidden her thoughts from her friends, and not published anything on the i-net re: her thoughts or compulsions.

Imo, that only just makes this entire situation even more of a puzzle.  And even more scary.

Well that makes sense, I always thought the kids were kind of young for GB (grandfather) to have fathered. I do know they moved from CA to Missouri about 5 years ago.

As far as publishing her thoughts and compulsions, it is odd that her high school journalism teacher committed suicide on Monday. According to the local paper Sherriff Greg White was the last person to talk to him?

http://www.**/articles/2009/10/29/news_local/063local11currie09.txt

the full story is in the e-Edition (paid subscription) I actually get the News Tribune.

Cole County Sheriff Greg While once was a school resource officer at the high school - and was the last person to talk with Currie before he died Monday.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 10:07:20 AM »

Cole County Sheriff Greg While once was a school resource officer at the high school - and was the last person to talk with Currie before he died Monday.
     Since I don't believe in coincidences, all I'm going to say is there has to be a connection here.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2009, 10:15:50 AM »

oh God.

This is absolutely crazy.

NORose, I so agree.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2009, 10:18:16 AM »

Well that makes sense, I always thought the kids were kind of young for GB (grandfather) to have fathered. I do know they moved from CA to Missouri about 5 years ago.

As far as publishing her thoughts and compulsions, it is odd that her high school journalism teacher committed suicide on Monday. According to the local paper Sherriff Greg White was the last person to talk to him?

http://www.**/articles/2009/10/29/news_local/063local11currie09.txt

the full story is in the e-Edition (paid subscription) I actually get the News Tribune.

thanks for this, tom.

Is there any discussion between the locals on this?  Was it really a suicide?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 10:28:28 AM »

thanks for this, tom.

Is there any discussion between the locals on this?  Was it really a suicide?

Yes it was a suicide Monday morning at his home. When the school board had setup a meeting over the weekend, I think they had already realized the public school system not only hosted the victim, but the suspected murderer. Of course they meet behind closed doors.

http://www.**/articles/2009/10/28/news_local/065local10closedmeeting09.txt

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 10:31:40 AM »

maybe the teacher was the one who turned in some pieces of writing the suspect wrote?  are we sure that the written evidence came from a diary?
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 10:31:58 AM »

High school teacher found dead at home

Author:    Jeff Haldiman and Bob Watson nt@**
Date: October 27, 2009
Publication: Jefferson City News-Tribune (MO)
Page: 1

From the News Tribune e-Edition

A longtime Jefferson City public school teacher was found dead at his home early Monday morning. Police were called to the home of Bill Currie on Windsor Drive around 6:50 a.m. Details about his death were still being investigated Monday, but authorities were dispatched to the home as a suicide call.

A firearm reportedly was involved.

"We are deeply saddened to learn of the loss of Jefferson City High School teacher Bill Currie," Superintendent Dr. Brian...

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 10:33:43 AM »

I am new here but have read the whole forum while waiting to be approved by the admin.

I just have to say this. I live in Ohio and do not know or have never heard of the grandparents until this story came out. We don't know if the grandparents have called Elizabeth's mother or not, hopefully she has. I am a grandparent raising a grandchild, and my sister has one of my grandchildren. My girl is 9 and her brother (that my sister has) is 8. Because of their former lives they are both on meds. Samantha is doing pretty good, but poor Jeremy is having a rough way to go. When he was 5 my sister was lying on the couch pretending to be asleep, when she wouldn't answer him he put his hands around her neck and proceeded to choke her. They were so tight that she could not get them loose, she knocked a lamp off the table which made my BIL come running into the room and he had to pry his hands loose. Both of us are constantly visiting dr.s and therapist, luckily now they both have good in both fields. But it has been a real battle for the past 6 years. The path that Jeremy was on, I could completely see him doing something like this when he got older.
Well anyway the point I am trying to get at is the grandparents may have been doing whatever they could. I agree that this child should be charged as an adult. Unless they have such social disorder that they can not function then they DO know right from wrong.
Thanks for all of the info!

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.