April 26, 2024, 09:09:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 603284 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2009, 07:02:39 PM »

oooooooooo..........I just found the other thread re: suspect

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2009, 07:10:04 PM »

oooooooooo..........I just found the other thread re: suspect

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2009, 07:16:03 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2009, 07:16:40 PM »

Well then, why the heck can't we talk about the rest of it. This is beginning to remind me of Columbine where the parents slinked off and hid and never did answer why it was that their sons could build BOMBS and buy GUNs  and plan the whole thing and do this in the sight of their own parents. Their parents FUNDED the mayhem, and yet they were never accountable and never showed their faces. Is this how this is going to end up? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2009, 07:32:40 PM »

Well then, why the heck can't we talk about the rest of it. This is beginning to remind me of Columbine where the parents slinked off and hid and never did answer why it was that their sons could build BOMBS and buy GUNs  and plan the whole thing and do this in the sight of their own parents. Their parents FUNDED the mayhem, and yet they were never accountable and never showed their faces. Is this how this is going to end up? 

Fanny, all I've asked is for the photos of the suspect not be posted directly in the forum.  If you look at that other thread, you will see links to photos and myspace, twitter, facebook, etc.  Won't be long before her photo is all over the place and at that time I'll post all the screen shots I've captured and Red will likely do a front page post on her as well.  EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ALMOST 100% sure who the suspect is, we still don't have an ID from LE.  That is why we are being a little cautious.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »

I had been asked to make some images for Elizabeth and only had one photo to use. Since then, I have found quite a few more. This is one of my favorites. I heard she loved horses, so I incorporated one with her picture.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2009, 07:37:11 PM »

I had been asked to make some images for Elizabeth and only had one photo to use. Since then, I have found quite a few more. This is one of my favorites. I heard she loved horses, so I incorporated one with her picture.

Brandi thats beautiful!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2009, 07:37:52 PM »

Her myspace was accessed again today.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2009, 07:38:01 PM »

Fanny, all I've asked is for the photos of the suspect not be posted directly in the forum.  If you look at that other thread, you will see links to photos and myspace, twitter, facebook, etc.  Won't be long before her photo is all over the place and at that time I'll post all the screen shots I've captured and Red will likely do a front page post on her as well.  EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ALMOST 100% sure who the suspect is, we still don't have an ID from LE.  That is why we are being a little cautious.

I understand that KLAAS. But there is so much more to this case. By Nov 18 everything could be scrubbed clean, she's a juvi, too bad, so sad, and that's it. RIP ELIZABETH OLTEN. We can't talk about any of the adults around her. They are all protected because Alyssa is a Juvenile. Frustrating!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Skyler
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »

I agree with you Fanny May.  LE are hiding lots of things and it's catching because people on the blogs don't want to discuss the secret names either.  It took me forever to find out the suspect's name and now I feel like I'm committing a crime by inquiring as to the grandparents' names.  I realize it's none of my business.  Or is it?  I don't live in the area, but used to, and probably will again someday.  But the truth is, I would just like to know because I, like the rest of you, was totally shocked by this horrible murder.  Since none of the details are coming out yet, finding out all we can is a way to try to understand it in my own way.  if that makes any sense.   
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2009, 07:52:21 PM »

I agree with you Fanny May.  LE are hiding lots of things and it's catching because people on the blogs don't want to discuss the secret names either.  It took me forever to find out the suspect's name and now I feel like I'm committing a crime by inquiring as to the grandparents' names.  I realize it's none of my business.  Or is it?  I don't live in the area, but used to, and probably will again someday.  But the truth is, I would just like to know because I, like the rest of you, was totally shocked by this horrible murder.  Since none of the details are coming out yet, finding out all we can is a way to try to understand it in my own way.  if that makes any sense.   

It just goes to show...they might as well tell us, because, in this Age of the Internet, we are going to find out!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »

It's not just curiosity to want to look into the Grandparents/parents history. It is the way we investigate these cases and try to bring help justice to the victims. Who is representing Elizabeth if we are not? The LE and the JC authorities do not seem to be doing it. The courts are not doing it. The media is not doing it. They are protecting the murderer.  Why should we not know the backgrounds of the person that committed this murder? Why should we not know what brought this situation to this point? Information is power. To suppress it only makes it more important. We have many, many smart monkeys here, that have ferreted out some very pertinent information before. Some are sitting on it now. It is frustrating.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2009, 08:05:16 PM »

It just goes to show...they might as well tell us, because, in this Age of the Internet, we are going to find out!

We know. We just can't discuss it.

shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2009, 08:10:01 PM »

Amber Alert Criteria for MO:

SCREEN AGAINST CRITERIA - Verify that ALL of the following MISSOURI AMBER ALERT abduction criteria have been met:

Law enforcement officials have reasonable belief that an abduction has occurred, which meets the definition in RSMo. 565.110 or 565.11.

(RSMo.565.110: A person commits the crime of kidnapping if he or she unlawfully removes another without his or       her consent from the place where he or she is found or unlawfully confines another without his or her consent for a substantial period, for the purpose of:
(1) Holding that person for ransom or reward, or for any other act to be performed or not performed for the return or release of that person; or
(2) Using the person as a shield or as a hostage; or
(3) Interfering with the performance of any governmental or political function; or
(4) Facilitating the commission of any felony or flight thereafter; or
(5) Inflicting physical injury on or terrorizing the victim or another.
   (RSMo.565.11: A person commits the crime of child kidnapping if such person is not a relative of the child within the third degree and such person:
(1) Unlawfully removes a child under the age of fourteen without the consent of such child's parent or guardian from the place where such child is found; or
(2) Unlawfully confines a child under the age of fourteen without the consent of such child's parent or guardian.)
[/i]

Law enforcement officials believe that the child is in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death.

Enough descriptive information exists about the victim and the abductor for law enforcement to issue an AMBER Alert.

The victim of the abduction is a child age 17 years or younger.

The child’s name and other critical data elements - including the child abduction (CA) flag - have been entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) system.

http://www.dps.mo.gov/Home/AMBERABDUCTION%20FORMaug06.pdf

Where I live, they never issue Amber Alerts without a very good description of the abductor.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »

Brandi thank-you beautiful picture, Elizabeth was a very pretty little girl  an angelic monkey  I don't like the protecting of the minor, but it is the law, unfortunately or fortunately I guess on how you look at it. I don't care if they protect her, I just want this girl to be punished the proper way, and that would be to be tried as an adult. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Whatever they do, I pray she doesn't see the light of day again, and I'm not going to hold my breath on that either.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2009, 08:59:56 PM »

MOO, just reading the posts from her "friends" or whatever about killing animals and wanting to know what is like to kill..etc.

Could it be persons posting this stuff are trying to make her seem crazy so that she will be kept as a juvenile instead of an adult?  I would hope the judge and/or LE would keep track of who is posting these things just in case it is family members and such. Just another "d" question from JSM..

BTL 

Also, God Bless Elizabeth  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »

Her myspace was accessed again today.

She probably has computer privileges where she is.  (sarcasm)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

MOO, just reading the posts from her "friends" or whatever about killing animals and wanting to know what is like to kill..etc.

Could it be persons posting this stuff are trying to make her seem crazy so that she will be kept as a juvenile instead of an adult?  I would hope the judge and/or LE would keep track of who is posting these things just in case it is family members and such. Just another "d" question from JSM..

BTL 

That's the problem, you don't know what is true or rumor, and whether someone wants her to look even worse, or better 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2009, 09:08:31 PM »

Good night.  an angelic monkey

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »

BTL 

Except in the case of her youtube channel, she last logged in a year ago, so I'm sure the words about her hobbies were her words:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.