March 29, 2024, 05:13:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 601240 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1060 on: November 05, 2009, 05:07:33 PM »

A local mother whose 2 and half yr old son is on post at daycare and she cant get to him just spoke.. While she was speaking her husband who is in Iraq texted her.. they Iraq military are just now finding out..apparently from FOX news..they a a gillion miles away and family here!!
:*(

Oh my more shots and now we are told to shut vents etc!!!

Update:

12 dead, 31 wounded
no children among dead or wounded
3 gunmen, 2 in custody, 1 dead
3rd gunman, wounded, was caught at the local dollar general
all 3 gunmen soldiers
1 civilian police dead
SWAT went in
Obama speaking now
shooting happened in two places, the processing readiness center and the theatre. 
processing readiness center is where soldiers go to finish paperwork etc to deploy
weapons were handguns

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mommy2many
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: November 05, 2009, 05:08:18 PM »

Here is what I gather on names etc in AB household

*AB 15 yr old female
 ELPA 6 yr old female friend of Elizabeth AB half sister
 *JB 11 yr old male brother of AB twin to NB
 *NB 11 yr old male bro of AB twin to JB
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad
 *KNP AB aunt, half sister of MLB
 RP aunts new husband (fyi I still have yet to figure out last name on this one)

TB, SB, and VB possible children of GB(appears according to locate records they atleast lived in the house at some point)

Not living in AB house

MLB mother to AB, JB, NB, and ELPA (may have lived @ Lomo address at some point)
 CTB father to AB, JB, AND NB (currently incarcerated in Mo.)

DN possible initials for AB boyfriend

*  have myspaces  are private.

Please let me know if any info is wrong!!  Anyone brave enough to fill in names to initials go for it. I do not like corners..lol Even when I have company

Publicdata.com shows Karen Kay Higgins living at 626 Lomo as well.  I have no clue who this person is but she must live or have lived with these people at some point considering the house at 626 Lomo was built, not a home that Higgins could have lived in previously. 

I *really* don't want to sit in the corner either, but I want to know who Karen Higgins is!  It can't be the sister of the gma because their first names are the same.

Thanks Txsflame and New Monkey!  All interesting info! 

Dunno who that KKH is, but it's sure curious.  LOL 

In some of my looking around at Intelius and other search sites, I ran across KBs name listed in sev places with a middle initial of W, instead of S.  Confused the heck outta me, still dunno if that was a typo in those places, or not.  Some of those sites can do typos.  Was wondering if there could be another Karen in the family with the middle initial of W.. or if it's just KB using a W at some point in life, and using an S at some point.  Doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things, it just may become important since we're using initials sooooooooo much right now.   

I saw K W B as well and her age is not 52 like K S B.  Yest KWB is till showing up as connected to GB so not sure if that coudl be a previous wife or daughter from a previous marriage he had?   

K N-P who Married RP - Hints What you use in hockey (four letters starts with a P) .  Fill in the three blanks and it is good to buy a vowel (pick U from Vanna)
P _ _ _ ETT 
Thank you!

there are so many initials, its really bad when you're looking at a comment posted from NG and go who the heck is that?  Where did NG come into this?  I don't remember hearing a relative with NG?  then smack your self and say daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  NG!  lol

Mommy to 5 wonderful kids!
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1062 on: November 05, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »

Here is what I gather on names etc in AB household

*AB 15 yr old female
 ELPA 6 yr old female friend of Elizabeth AB half sister
 *JB 11 yr old male brother of AB twin to NB
 *NB 11 yr old male bro of AB twin to JB
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad
 *KNP AB aunt, half sister of MLB
 RP aunts new husband (fyi I still have yet to figure out last name on this one)

TB, SB, and VB possible children of GB(appears according to locate records they atleast lived in the house at some point)

Not living in AB house

MLB mother to AB, JB, NB, and ELPA (may have lived @ Lomo address at some point)
 CTB father to AB, JB, AND NB (currently incarcerated in Mo.)

DN possible initials for AB boyfriend

*  have myspaces  are private.

Please let me know if any info is wrong!!  Anyone brave enough to fill in names to initials go for it. I do not like corners..lol Even when I have company

Publicdata.com shows Karen Kay Higgins living at 626 Lomo as well.  I have no clue who this person is but she must live or have lived with these people at some point considering the house at 626 Lomo was built, not a home that Higgins could have lived in previously. 

I *really* don't want to sit in the corner either, but I want to know who Karen Higgins is!  It can't be the sister of the gma because their first names are the same.

Thanks Txsflame and New Monkey!  All interesting info! 

Dunno who that KKH is, but it's sure curious.  LOL 

In some of my looking around at Intelius and other search sites, I ran across KBs name listed in sev places with a middle initial of W, instead of S.  Confused the heck outta me, still dunno if that was a typo in those places, or not.  Some of those sites can do typos.  Was wondering if there could be another Karen in the family with the middle initial of W.. or if it's just KB using a W at some point in life, and using an S at some point.  Doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things, it just may become important since we're using initials sooooooooo much right now.   

I saw K W B as well and her age is not 52 like K S B.  Yest KWB is till showing up as connected to GB so not sure if that coudl be a previous wife or daughter from a previous marriage he had?   

K N-P who Married RP - Hints What you use in hockey (four letters starts with a P) .  Fill in the three blanks and it is good to buy a vowel (pick U from Vanna)
P _ _ _ ETT 
Thank you!

there are so many initials, its really bad when you're looking at a comment posted from NG and go who the heck is that?  Where did NG come into this?  I don't remember hearing a relative with NG?  then smack your self and say daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  NG!  lol

I would suspect that the diffrence in the middle initials would be her sometimes using actul middle name..or maybe the first initial of on or more of the married last names or even maiden name. Hope this makes sense I cnat see what I am typing

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1063 on: November 05, 2009, 05:28:54 PM »

Just reported(uncomfirmed) shooter in ft hood named mjr malik hausen(sic)(sounded like who' saun) a recent convert to islam.

klh21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: November 05, 2009, 05:33:15 PM »

Hello all. This is my first post and even though i could go on all day about this, I'll keep it short. First of all, my prayers go out to EVERYONE involved in this. Beautiful Elizabeth...REST IN PEACE.

Ok...so i know many have touched on the possible connection between this case and the case of J. Haaslag...so does anyone know if AB had any connection with J. Haaslag's children or family? was AB friends with any or all of her children? did she know them at all?

I just think that if AB did pursue EO specifically, maybe she picked her to get bak at the family of dale olten, since it is believed that he had something to do with Haaslag's disapearance. If she is friends with Haaslag's children, maybe she picked EO out of revenge for her friend. Just curious to see if these two cases are related in any way.

Lastly, can anyone give me any hints on gma and gpa's last name?? Haven't been able to figure that one out yet. TIA. Also, just wanted to say good work to all on this case and all the others. I think this is a great forum, keep up the good work!! oh and any hints on first and last name of possible boyfriend of AB!!

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1065 on: November 05, 2009, 05:40:32 PM »

Hello all. This is my first post and even though i could go on all day about this, I'll keep it short. First of all, my prayers go out to EVERYONE involved in this. Beautiful Elizabeth...REST IN PEACE.

Ok...so i know many have touched on the possible connection between this case and the case of J. Haaslag...so does anyone know if AB had any connection with J. Haaslag's children or family? was AB friends with any or all of her children? did she know them at all?

I just think that if AB did pursue EO specifically, maybe she picked her to get bak at the family of dale olten, since it is believed that he had something to do with Haaslag's disapearance. If she is friends with Haaslag's children, maybe she picked EO out of revenge for her friend. Just curious to see if these two cases are related in any way.

Lastly, can anyone give me any hints on gma and gpa's last name?? Haven't been able to figure that one out yet. TIA. Also, just wanted to say good work to all on this case and all the others. I think this is a great forum, keep up the good work!! oh and any hints on first and last name of possible boyfriend of AB!!

I have wondered also if there is a connection to Haslag.

You cna find the granparents name if u follow the brook and then ad an e

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1066 on: November 05, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

Ok, newbie here HAS to know why if we are referencing people who are not minor, why can't we just say who the heck they are?  What's the dig deal?  Am I missing something?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: November 05, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »

OT    Link to thread on Ft. Hood  TX mass shootings:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6433.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1068 on: November 05, 2009, 06:07:04 PM »

Ok, newbie here HAS to know why if we are referencing people who are not minor, why can't we just say who the heck they are?  What's the dig deal?  Am I missing something?

I think mostly it is due to the fact, that even though they are adults they are not the murderer. There are also younger juveniles that need to be protected from all this

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1069 on: November 05, 2009, 07:02:46 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

My prayers for all in the Ft. Hood Area.

I found Grandma KSB......with the S standing for a song by Johnny Cash....A Boy named S??

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: November 05, 2009, 07:21:32 PM »

KKH would equal the Karen Higgins family that sold the original buff brick house to the Grandparents. She also had an animal art work business, painted etc. So that is probably an old reference, no one that is currently in either house. I would strike KKH from your list.

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1071 on: November 05, 2009, 07:37:45 PM »

Tom... have u heard any local news about AB's supposed boyfriend?

tomsmith99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: November 05, 2009, 09:48:16 PM »

Tom... have u heard any local news about AB's supposed boyfriend?

No, nothing in the press at all, he is probably a minor. Probably the youth would be talking to other youth at schools etc. but I am to old to be around any of that.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: November 05, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »

KKH would equal the Karen Higgins family that sold the original buff brick house to the Grandparents. She also had an animal art work business, painted etc. So that is probably an old reference, no one that is currently in either house. I would strike KKH from your list.

Thank you!
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: November 05, 2009, 10:27:25 PM »

I'm still trying to figure out who this DN kid is...I found a DM on AB's FB, but no DN...anyone know the full name?? TxFlame??? Would like to check him out before anything is wiped...if it hasn't been already
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1075 on: November 06, 2009, 12:34:09 AM »

I'm still trying to figure out who this DN kid is...I found a DM on AB's FB, but no DN...anyone know the full name?? TxFlame??? Would like to check him out before anything is wiped...if it hasn't been already

Nope the boyfriend is the one I have not figured out, and do not even know for sure the initials are DN.. I just read those initials somewhere early on.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1076 on: November 06, 2009, 01:20:31 AM »

I'm sorry, I'm only up to about pg 34, but had to jump in here. And if this has been posted before, please delete the post. But I found a "myyearbook.com" entry for AB. It's still up, set to private. Only thing there is a picture of her....very creepy, looks like she has makeup looking like blood coming from her mouth, and black ghoulish makeup around her eyes, pointing 2 fingers to her head as if it's a gun...here's the link..
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI2MTg4NDg=
Holy Mother of God!  I wonder if she is a jugalette (or however you spell that)?!? 

From what I have been seeing being a jugalette is not the worst thing she could be. There are so many levels of so many things.....JMO
The makeup kind of reminds me of what I've seen some other young girls wearing who are calling themselves jugalettes.  i don't know very much at all about the whole "jugallo" "jugalette" thing.
When I saw AB's Photo that is the first thing that Popped into my Head " Juggalette"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juggalo%2Fjuggalette
So many "Youth" have posted their own definition - most reek the same smell .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1077 on: November 06, 2009, 01:38:43 AM »

Now that I have read all the pages I have missed -

Omg how many Initials are there of Ppl ?    There is an entire Alphabet of who's who.
 Holy Nanner ........ 

Ms Texas Flame I hope your safe and all is well in your community. That is horrible about the shooting/shootings.  I have to read the news update.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: November 06, 2009, 02:15:12 AM »

This may be a silly question and more like a hypothetical, BUT...seeing that all of this info has been wiped (presumably by AB's defense team)--If the prosecution for some reason didn't get it before it was wiped, will they come to these forums to gather the info?? I'm just not sure how it all works and really hope they already have it! I mean clearly there isn't anything proving she did it, but it does give a lot of insight about what kind of person she is and quite possibly throw the "mental" plea out completely. Clearly in those videos she knew exactly what she was doing (wanting her bro's to hurt themselves because "it'll be funny, everyone will laugh" etc.)

I keep googling her name trying to get more and more insight, and I still cannot grasp why she would do something so horrific! Like I said in my first post as a new monkey, anyone who kills another person especially an innocent child has mental problems but I truly believe she knew what she was doing, and I'm sure others (peers) knew it too...I guess I will try to figure out the mystery "boyfriend" to keep my monkey brain busy! ok....done venting 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1079 on: November 06, 2009, 02:16:18 AM »

Via the Yearbook site - another MS with AB on it.
This one however is in Japanese/Chinese but is of a local girl to AB and I believe friend.
http://us.profile.myspace.cn/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=174266347&mytoken=CFC41534-887C-4F0D-A5D606640EBB711E11980946

www.myspace.cn/kat_rei 
Fan Fic Inc., Fruits Basket Kyou Sohma                     ( I have no clue)

查看全部内容 XxDisillusionedxX

I do not understand these Girls Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.